Cum as You Are Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is crazy," Trevor said about the idea of his Dad and Grandfather fucking men.

"It was fucking wild, "Ebony agreed, before she deep throated his eight-inch dick before pulling back out and continuing, "Then Bud said, 'Good idea, son.' So I continued to suck and stroke his big dick, getting really excited at finally having a dick in my mouth for the first time, even if I didn't know what I was doing."

"You seem to be an expert at it now," Trevor pointed out.

"Oh, by now I'm the best fucking dick sucker you'll ever find," Ebony said, her favourite sex act being sucking dick... even more so than fucking someone or getting fucked herself. She just loved having a dick in her mouth, and the one she was fondling right now was the same one she'd forever both admired and longed for.

"I can easily believe that," Trevor said, as she bobbed on his dick smoothly for a few more tantalizing seconds of euphoria.

"I really wanted to feel his dick shoot a load in my mouth, but he cautioned me, 'slow down, baby. I don't want to cum too soon.' So I did."

Ebony slowed down her stroking on Trevor's dick, and she looked up.

"This is the wildest thing I've ever heard," Trevor said.

"And the two of us did some wild things together back in the day," Ebony added.

"Yeah, remember that time we double fucked that woman's pussy?" Trevor asked. "One hole, two dicks at the same time?"

"Oh yeah, or when we fucked the daughter, mom and grandma in their own house while the husband was sleeping right on the other side of a wall?" Ebony asked.

"Or the time you brought home my English Professor?" Trevor added.

"Yeah, she was a nasty slut," Ebony said. "I heard she moved to Canada."

"Just as nasty as that bride we fucked in her honeymoon suite during the post-wedding party," Trevor said.

"Yeah, and I fucked her mom later that same night," Ebony said.

"While I fucked the maid of honour in the next room over," Trevor added.

"We had a lot of fun," Ebony said.

"And now that we're back together, we'll have a lot more fun," Trevor agreed.

"Mmmmmm," Ebony said before continuing her discovery story. "So while I sucked on his dick, Bud reached around me and pulled down my sweats. Once he'd also lowered my underwear, he started squeezing my ass cheeks. Then he pressed his middle finger into my rectum. I continued bobbing up and down on his dick while he fingered my tight butthole. It felt so amazing... just what I'd always wanted, although I didn't realize it until then. Then your Father must have hit a bump in the road, because your Grandfather's big fat dick went right down my throat, and I didn't gag. Even with almost eight inches of white dick down my throat, I didn't!"

Ebony then showcased her deep throating skills by taking Trevor's dick all the way inside her mouth again, and just holding him there.

"Oh fuck!" Trevor moaned, not having been deep throated since college.

Then Ebony pulled back away and continued the story as if she wasn't driving him completely to the brink. "Bud said, 'Oh fuck, son. She's deep throating me.' I noticed he'd used a feminine pronoun, but it didn't humiliate me at all... it just sounded right... just then I was the bitch... I was the female... I wanted to be the woman. And all of those for the first time! I took his whole dick in my mouth for a couple of minutes while getting my ass fingered.

And then the SUV came to a stop. The driver door opened and closed, and then the back door behind me opened and closed. Your Dad then said from behind me, "Shit, what a sweet looking ass."

"I guess that's an appraisal three generations of Davises agree upon," Trevor said.

"Yeah, and that my ass was made for big white dick," Ebony added, as she swirled her tongue around his dick head.

"Yeah, it is," Trevor said, looking forward to fucking her ass.

"Then your Dad buried his tongue in my virgin asshole," Ebony continued. "Bud asked, 'Where's the lube?' which proved that they'd planned at least some of this beforehand. 'In the blue bag behind you,' your Dad answered.

"This 'cocktale' is really hot," Trevor said, sitting down. "Now get back to work between my legs."

"Yes, sir," Ebony said, her tone submissive and sexy. Ebony resumed stroking his dick and looked up at him.

"Continue," Trevor ordered.

"Bud handed your Dad the lube and said, 'Gape that black booty real good for me, son,' while his dick never left my mouth... and by this time, nothing felt more natural than a dick in my mouth. Your Dad lubed up two fingers and finger fucked my butthole with them. I moaned loudly, Bud's dick finally slipping out of my mouth, so then he slapped my face with his manhood," Ebony continued, enjoying reliving these origins of her new life.

"Show me that black booty, baby," Trevor ordered.

"You want to see my black booty, little white boy?" Ebony flirted as she stood up, turned around, and bent over right in front of him.

"Fuck yeah. So both my Dad and my Granddad really fucked this big booty?" Trevor asked, oddly turned on by this scandalous knowledge.

"Oh yeah, they really did," Ebony agreed, and she continued her lengthy story. "After fingering my hole, Hank spun me around back to front as if I wasn't a tall, lanky athlete. Bud lubed up his dick and without a word, he shoved his dick into my virgin hole. I let out a loud gasp-moan as my anal virginity was plundered, not that I was complaining. Then while my ass was being filled, your Dad pulled out his big, white dick, which was about the same length as his father's, but fatter."

"Then we all three have big cocks," Trevor said, as he brought his hands to the seam in his... lover's? They hadn't yet made any promises, but he was certain she wouldn't object to his thinking of her that way... but in any case, her pantyhose, and ripped open a small hole around her anus, wanting as much as possible of the sexy nylon covering her to remain intact.

"Yes, you do," Ebony said, then objected, "those were expensive."

"Bad luck. A proper sexy slut would have been wearing either a garter-belt and stockings, or thigh highs, so her man would have quick and convenient access to her holes," Trevor explained with a bit of an edge in his voice.

"Yes, sir," Ebony agreed, remaining bent over. "And that will always be the case in the future. On the other hand, I have some lube in my purse that I brought along for you."

"Good girl," Trevor said, as she handed it to him. He pulled out the lube and coated his throbbing cock generously. "Say on."

"So before I knew it, I was sucking your father while getting sodomized by your Grandfather," Ebony continued, as she felt Trevor's dick being positioned between her ass cheeks as he pulled her thong aside.

As Trevor's cock slid inside Ebony's chocolate booty, he asked, "Did they fuck you like this?"

"Yes, yes, baby, just like this!" Ebony moaned, as all eight fat inches slid deep inside her, and she braced her hands against the coffee table for balance.

"Continue," Trevor ordered, as he began slowly to fuck her.

"After a couple minutes of taking it easy, Bud started really fucking me while he pulled on my braids, and your father fucked my mouth," Ebony continued, accompanied by some soft moans. "They used me as their personal fuck toy, and I loved it! Another minute later Bud said, 'You gotta try this tight ass, son. But let me breed her first.' Another dozen strokes, and I felt his dick twitch in my ass and shoot his cum into my bowels, which was the most stimulating pleasure I'd ever experienced. My own dick was rock hard."

"I can see it's that way right now," Trevor said, reaching around and squeezing Ebony's big cock... about two inches bigger than his... which was still trapped within her silky sheer pantyhose.

"Oh yeah, baby, I'm so hard for you," Ebony moaned.

"Continue," Trevor ordered, and he began to fuck her just a little faster.

"So they turned me around, the only men who'd ever thrown me around like I wasn't a star athlete, and your father began fucking me. As he did, Bud ordered, 'Be a good boy and suck your ass juices from my dick.' I was in complete mindless obedience mode by now, so I just did as I was told, and sucked on the dick that was just inside my ass."

"Nasty," Trevor said.

"Hank's rough butt pounding was so intense that I before I even knew it, I was coming all over the back seat," Ebony said.

"That can happen?" Trevor asked as he kept fucking her.

"Yeah, they call it a sissy orgasm, but I'm no sissy," Ebony said.

"No you are not," Trevor agreed. "You're a beautiful woman."

"Thanks, baby," Ebony moaned, enjoying the slow fucking. "I'm also the only beautiful woman I know of who used to play in the NBA!"

"Is there more to the story?" Trevor asked.

"Yeah," Ebony moaned. "Bud said, 'God, that feels good, but I'm only good for one round.' Yet I was feeling such insatiable lust, and I didn't want this wild outing to end. I decided that a day like this wouldn't be complete unless I swallowed a load. So without asking permission, I deep throated his big dick while I hummed."

"That sounds intriguing," Trevor said.

"Oh, I have more than a dozen methods of making you bust a nut in my mouth," Ebony bragged.

"I'm looking forward to experiencing each and every one," Trevor replied.

"So for the next few minutes I was spit-roasted again, and to my and Bud's surprise, while Hank bred me with a second big load up my booty, your Granddad came right down my throat. The salty seed became my new addiction when he grunted, 'Goddammit, boy. I'm cumming again. Ooh fuuuck!!!'"

"Wild," Trevor said, fucking her faster.

"After we finished, Hank drove us back to the cabin, where we just watched Netflix and drank beer. However, they made me keep their cum loads inside my ass for the rest of the day," Ebony finished her wicked tale.

"Oh fuck," Trevor said, his own load bubbling in his balls from hearing the unbelievable story.

"Come inside me, baby," Ebony begged, dying to feel her Trev's dick twitch, pulse, and unload in her pussy... in her mind, her asshole was now considered a pussy.

"I am going to come, baby," Trevor said, never needing to come more in his life.

"Yes, breed me, baby!" Ebony moaned, her own dick throbbing. "Just like your father and your Grandfather already did."

"Fuck," Trevor grunted, and he did just that, as a massive load erupted out of him and deep into his new girlfriend.

"Yes," Ebony moaned loudly, pleasure coursing through her as she felt the cum fill her pussy, and as happened on occasion, this triggered her own orgasm, and she spewed her load all over the inside of her (already ruined anyway) pantyhose.

"So good,' Trevor moaned, as he kept pumping and pumping his load into her.

"Yes," Ebony moaned loudly, feeling intense pleasure coursing through her entire body... as her long-time fantasy half a decade in the making had finally come true.

Once they were both spent, Trevor collapsed back onto the couch and Ebony turned back around, dropped back onto her knees, and just like several years ago, began sucking her own ass juice off of a Davis man's dick to retrieve any last remnants of cum.

"Oh yeah, still hungry?" Trevor asked.

Ebony just moaned, since she always loved the nasty act of sucking a dick after it was in her ass... ever since that first time with Bud.

Trevor watched in awe, enjoying the extra blow job... enjoying the sight of Ebony sucking his dick with an enthusiasm he hadn't received since his college days... accepting the wild truth that not only did this black transgendered beauty have a dick instead of a pussy, but amazingly, she was his long lost best friend from college. The truth was this was the best of both worlds... a beautiful woman, with the mind and sexual savvy of a man. They'd shared so many of the same interests back in college, they already knew each other's pasts... this could be the beginning of a relationship that transcended sex... and even love... it could be the ultimate soul-connected experience!

Ebony sucked his dick for fifteen, perhaps even twenty minutes, before Trevor warned, being a gentleman, that he was about to come again. Trevor thought he could safely assume she'd swallow, but he let her know in advance anyway. I'm about to come, sweetheart."

"Mmmmmm," she vibrated on his dick, having shifted to the sensual humming within the last two minutes, knowing that technique almost always triggered an upcoming orgasm... and she was craving to taste his next load.

"Fuck," Trevor grunted, as he came for the second time in under half an hour... his load smoothly erupting, and then unceremoniously swallowed by Ebony.

She swallowed every drop, loving the soothing sensations of her throat coated with this man's dreamy, salty seed. She continued sucking for another minute, ensuring that she'd extracted every drop, before she allowed his glorious Caucasian dick to slip out of her Negroid mouth.

"Come here," Trevor said.

Ebony did, and they kissed romantically.

"So, that was amazing," Trevor said.

"So, that was an understatement," she quipped, sitting in his lap again.

Trevor glanced down and saw the stained area. "Did you come?"

"Yeah, while you were dropping your load in my pussy."

"Nice."

"So," Ebony said, a little nervous to hear the answer, yet needing to know it, "Now what?"

"Want to sleep over?"

"Yes please."

"Come with me, then," Trevor said. They got up and he took her to the bedroom... not to fuck any more that night... just to cuddle... and to fall asleep in each other's arms.

Epilogue

They started dating.

Within a week (right after Trevor bought them a larger bed), Ebony moved into her sweetheart's apartment.

Going forward, on occasion Ebony would seduce a cute coed, or a sultry MILF, or even a straight guy, and they had some great threesomes. Trevor loved watching Ebony fucking a woman, and he also loved the odd train they shared where he fucked her while she fucked another woman or man... but no matter what, they always ended up sleeping in each other's arms... because of an ironclad rule... no third person sleepovers.

Ebony never did get back in touch with her family.

Six months later Trevor took his fiancée to meet his parents and his Grandpa, whereupon... well... certain 'affairs' were rekindled. (Some of those affairs included Trevor's Mom, but that's a story perhaps for another day.)

The end