Cum Drunk Blowbang

Story Info
For every load she swallows Patricia become more of a bimbo.
1.3k words
3.85
85.2k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,059 Followers

*Trigger Warning* The following piece of art may be offensive to some people because it contains rape fantasy, which is not real. Real rape is wrong. This is for people who enjoy rape as a fantasy or role-play and is not intended to be real or to be reproduced in any way.

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away was a snotty little brat named Patricia. She knew she was beautiful and she played this up, spending excessive amounts of time getting ready in front of the mirror each morning. She dressed in clothing that cost more than most people's mortgage payment, and shoes that were equally expensive. She was a sexy, Latina woman with curves that would make any man dream of fucking her. Everywhere she went, men's heads turned. She could have any of them that she wanted and she found that she was never without a guy who was trying to get in her pants.

For the longest time, she didn't give in to them. She thought what she wanted was a relationship, but she tried a few of those and they never felt right. She knew what she wanted but she was afraid that she was weird because of what turned her on.

She liked blowbangs, the violent kind where the guys degraded her and came all over her face. She also wanted one where she saved all the cum in a glass and then drank it at the end. She wanted them to use her face, without regard for her feelings or her pleasure. She wanted to serve them, to service them and to be their cock sucking slave bitch for the evening. She was afraid to actually try one in real life. She wasn't sure how she would set something like that up, and if she did, she wasn't sure if she could actually go through with it.

Patricia was finally ready for the day, her makeup and hair perfect after her two hours of primping were finally complete. She made her way to her favorite coffee shop, hoping to see the guy that she was interested in. He worked there most days around this time and that was the purpose for her journey out of her house.

Patricia sauntered into the coffee shop in her high heels and tight skirt, swinging her hips in a provocative fashion for all the men to see. She looked around the shop and let her beauty settle on everyone around her. She didn't see the guy she had come to gawk at, but there were plenty of other men in the shop. She knew she was beautiful and she worked it from every angle that she could. She walked right to the front of the line, cutting off the man behind her.

"Hey, lady! It's my turn! The line is back there."

She ignored him. "I'd like an iced caramel macchiato with extra whip cream please," Patricia told the cashier, who shrugged and punched in the order. She paid with cash and then sat down to wait for her order. She was shocked when a man walked up to her. She recognized him as the man she had cut in front of.

"Hey, I'm sorry about that. I was just really hungry. No hard feelings?"

"You will be sorry. I curse you! I curse you for eternity to become a bimbo!"

"What?" Patricia raised her eyebrows with distaste. "You can't curse me. Curses aren't real!"

"Just wait. You'll see. Every time you swallow a load, you will become more and more stupid. I know what you are. You're a little slut that likes to get her face fucked. Well, guess what, bitch? You cut in front of the wrong guy!" He lunged at her suddenly, grabbing her with one hand covering her mouth and the other around her waist.

The whole coffee shop watched in horror as he pulled her out the front door and toward a large, white van that was waiting in the parking lot. People took pictures and some even made phone calls to the police, but by the time the cops arrived, Patricia and her capturer were long gone.

Patricia's eyes were covered and she couldn't see what was happening. She felt something wrap around her head and she realized that it was some sort of blindfold. She could no longer see but she could hear the voices of several men as they discussed what they were going to do with her.

"Head to location 3. I have the cameras set up."

"Stop! Where are you taking me?" Patricia screamed.

"Shut up, bitch and take this in your mouth!" There was nervous laughter. She heard the sound of a gun being cocked and she shrunk away in fear.

"Please don't hurt me."

"We won't hurt you if you open that mouth and let us all blowbang you!" one of the guys assured her.

"Did you say a blowbang?" It was ironic for Patricia. She had always wanted a blowbang, but not like this. She wondered if cutting in front of that guy had been the worst mistake she had ever made. She felt bad about it now, but she didn't apologize. Instead, she opened her mouth, knowing that there was a way for her to make it right.

The first cock approached her mouth and she could taste the sweat on it as it worked its way down her throat. She was hungry for cock and if she admitted it to herself, she would have known that this was everything that she had ever hoped for. She had watched all that porn and now she was having her own moment, sucking down strange dicks in a rape van. She drained the first dick, tasting the cum and instantly wishing that it was all over her face and that she hadn't swallowed it. She loved the taste of cum but she had always wanted to be that girl with cum all over her slutty face.

"Damn! This bitch can drain some cocks!" someone exclaimed.

"Yeah, but she cut in front of me in line for a cup of coffee. Can you believe this bitch? Fuck her face nice and hard. She deserves it." Another load ended up down Patricia's throat. She had forgotten all about the curse that the man from the coffee shop had put on her but she remembered it now as her brain cells began to slip away. She felt more and more like a bimbo as she swallowed more and more loads. She found she could barely string a sentence together when she opened her mouth.

"Feeling stupid?" she recognized the guy from the coffee shop's voice and she knew that whatever curse he had put on her was real. She was more ravenous for cock than ever and she could feel her intelligence draining from her head with every load she swallowed.

"I...I...I don't remember the question?" she answered and she found that she had already forgotten what he had asked her.

"I asked if you still believe that curses aren't real. Suck on his cock," the man laughed and grabbed the back of her head and forced it onto one of his conspirator's cocks. She choked and sputtered as they all laughed at her.

"Not only is she a cock-draining slut, she's a fucking bimbo too!" the man told all of his buddies.

"Thanks for lining this up! She sucks cum out so easily!"

"Yeah, suck his cock, bitch!"

"Stupid bimbo!" someone yelled and slapped the back of her head. She kept right on sucking, too stupid to realize that they were using her and making fun of her. She no longer remembered how she had gotten there or the curse that the man had put on her. She didn't remember the coffee shop or how she had gotten into the rape van she was in now. All she could think about were cocks and the taste of cum on her tongue. She was hungrier for cum with each load that was shot down her throat. She was too stupid to realize what a bimbo she had become or that it was a bad thing. She was nothing more than a cum drunk blowbang slut now.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,059 Followers