Cum Dump Express

Story Info
A train being ran while on a train.
2.6k words
4.2
27.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She planned her trip for springtime when the flowers would be in full bloom with a chance of catching the last remnants of a winter storm. It was scheduled to be a 26-hour journey by train across the plains of the mid-west and over the Rocky Mountains. The views were said to be some of the best in the world with an entire train car dedicated to glass walls and ceilings to give passengers a chance to admire them. For Linda though, she was only going to be seeing the inside of her box.

The box was small with just enough room for her to lie on her back and turn it over if needed. She had requested a mat be added to make it a bit more comfortable. If it were a shorter train ride she would have passed on the mat as she enjoyed the discomfort, it reminded her of the wrongness of it all, but 26 hours is a long time to lay on a hard surface while bouncing around. There was a small fan that would circulate the air for her, keeping it cool and preventing suffocation. She enjoyed the lack of light, there was one in the box, but she didn't plan to use it.

Looking again at the instructions on her paperwork Linda refreshed herself on the location of the fantasy she was about to fulfill.

Enter the Coach and grab a seat until the train is on its way. Make your way to the back of the train until you reach car ZR41. The service door will be left unlocked for you. There will be nothing in the room but your box, you may lock the door behind you. Only members will have a key to unlock it. Once you are ready for your first client, use the light switch located on the top right inside of the box to notify us. Thank you and enjoy your train ride.

Linda takes a deep breath and exhales quickly, a smile breaking across her face. She is dumbfounded that this day has finally come. The weeks of negotiations, conversations on etiquette, doctors' appointments, and most importantly, training herself to be comfortable in the box. Although the box was intimidating and downright terrifying initially Linda found herself longing for it, dreaming of the day when she would be locked in, and all of her dreams made into a reality.

The train arrives just as scheduled, 325AM. It's early for Linda but she's grateful for the early hour as most of the other passengers will be too sleepy to see her moving through the cars. She wonders briefly if her clients will mostly be those who work for the rail company or if it would be passengers, probably a mixture of both. Part of the negotiation was not knowing what they looked like and in return, they don't know what she looks like. The only photos that have been shared were of just her body, mainly her pussy, which they would be seeing eventually anyway.

She boards and takes a seat near the back of the car; others have avoided this area because it's by the bathroom. Linda doesn't mind since she'll only be here for a few minutes, and it is preventing others from sitting near her and possibly noticing if she doesn't return later. Her anticipation for the box is growing, her heart now pounding 100 BPM in her chest, her mind racing. It feels like a lifetime before the train does its soft jerk forward and begins to move slowly, pulling out of the train station.

The train hadn't even hit its top speed yet before an anxious and excited Linda began making her way to the next train car. First here's another passenger car, and another but this one must be business class because the seats are nicer and they have tables between them, then the dining car where Linda casually and awkwardly waves to the concession worker and continues walking to the next car. There are 4 more train cars before Linda finally reaches the one marked ZR41 in bold white letters across the back.

Linda's 'Service Room' room is just as nondescript as her instructions had indicated. The walls were grey, the carpet grey and the curtains that were drawn over the single window in this room were also grey but the box, *My box, * Linda thought, was the beautiful golden tone of stained oak. She touched the box and much to her surprise it felt and smelled like oak too. A box this size, with such fine wood must have been expensive to make. Peaking in the hole, Linda can see the mat she requested is as luxurious as the box and the padding is a soft gel that will make this bumpy ride much easier on her back.

Locking the door behind her Linda undresses completely, folding her clothes into a neat pile and putting them into the small luggage she brought with her. The only other items in the bag are a change of clothes and everything she needs for a shower. Her plan currently is after the train ride she'll take a day to recover and then fly back home, with a big smile on her face.

Linda stores her luggage in the closet and unlocks the top of the box. There are 3 steps and two handles to help her climb in, all very well-placed and useful. As she lays her naked body on the cold mat and pulls the door closed behind her, Linda is struck by how dark this box is. Her practice box was a best-effort, DIY job she had done herself and in comparison, to this one, not very well done. Hers had small cracks in each corner that let in a small amount of light or at least she had thought it was a small amount. Now sitting in this cold box, no light coming in outside of the hole her body was to go into, Linda found herself strangely even more aroused. Rather than feeling claustrophobic, the fear made her pussy tingle even more than it already was.

As she laid herself into position, sliding her lower body out of the hole, Linda found there were additional handles and grab straps to help her not only get into position but also keep her feet in the air. By the time she found a comfortable position the only thing you could see of her from the outside is her slick wet pussy and ass, her legs were folded back in the box with her, held in position by their straps. Linda also found two grab handles so that she could leverage herself if someone was giving her a hard pounding that was pushing her into the box.

After one final deep breath, Linda flipped the light switch on the top of the box and a faint green light began shining from somewhere above her head. The silence of the box was deafening now and the only sound she could hear was the echo of her breathing and the pounding of her heart in her ears. Her pussy felt cold exposed to the air like this, the wetness from her arousal directing the cold deep within her, sending chills through her body. The chills made the experience even more arousing, all her hair standing on end, ready to be touched and caressed.

It didn't take very long for the first client to arrive; he may have even been waiting nearby and hurried over when she hit the light. He took no time dropping his pants and dragging his flaccid cock across her damp pussy, the other hand running up and down her legs. He began kissing her thighs, the warmth of his lips against the goosebump-covered skin made her moan and squirm in the box.

A few seconds later she felt the cool rush of what must be lubricant being squirted on and inside of her and he took his time rubbing it in, pushing more lube inside of her, turning his finger around to ensure every angle of her was ready for him. His cock was hard when he began pushing into her, she could feel him holding her lips apart and she imagined he was looking down and watching his tip spread her hole, stretching the lube-drenched pussy before him. Linda braced herself with the handles, pushing against him to drive the cock deeper inside of her. She heard him let out a small moan as her pussy gave way and he moved quickly, pushing his cock deep inside of her until she felt their bodies collide.

He fucked her slowly at first, his hands running up and down her legs and kissing her feet. Once she was sufficiently stretched, he grabbed her waist and began thrusting hard and deep inside of her. She found that she had to hold onto the handles, the force that he was slamming into her was driving her into the box, but she held on and continued to keep her pussy present for him.

She climaxed for the first time while he was fucking her hard and fast. At first, she didn't even feel it coming, the heat of her pussy's hunger for cock and the pleasure of his rhythmical fucking combined into a euphoric continual climax until she finally hit the peak. It started with a burst of hot wetness deep inside of her, drenching his cock, her pussy, and the floor below them. The heat kept spreading through her body, up her spine, and as it hit her head Linda let out the orgasmic howl within her.

The client responded to her body-shaking orgasm by digging his fingertips deeper into her skin and pulling her ass closer to him. It felt like he was half hanging off her legs to get the leverage to thrust so hard and deep inside of her. She could hear his moaning increasing with deep growls as his peak neared. His grip tightened on her to the point of pain, she felt him thrust one final time, releasing his load as deep inside of her as he could.

He left as quickly as he had arrived. A quick smack on her ass as he pulled his spent cock from her, the sound of a zipper and his belt, and then he was gone. Linda lay breathless in the box, a tiny fan blowing fresh air on her face, and smiled. The orgasm was one of the hardest of her life, the anonymity of it, and she got a creampie at the end, she couldn't think of anything sexier. Reaching down, Linda felt the cum from her client beginning to ooze out of her already. How much cum would there be when they were all done?

A second client arrived before Linda had even caught her breath. This one was already ready to go, he swirled his hard cock around her pussy, coating the tip in the remnants of her first creampie, and rubbed against her clit for a moment, sending shockwaves through Linda's body, before plunging himself balls-deep inside of her. He let out the most sensuous, hungry moan she had ever heard as he did so, his cock already jumping inside of her from excitement.

Her pussy still resisted him but the wetness from the first creampie mixed with the lubricant gave him what he needed to gently slide his cock out before plunging balls deep again and again. Each time he went back inside of her she could hear him moaning, calling out fuck over and over each time. It didn't take him long to finish, one final thrust balls deep, and then she felt it, the rush of his hot cum filling her.

She didn't even have a chance to cum, but it was OK, as soon as he left, she turned her light switch off. They had said in her training that she could take breaks if she needed to, and this felt like the perfect moment to sit back and enjoy herself. Only two hours into the train ride and she already has two creampies inside of her. There's no telling how many are waiting for her, they promised all the cum she can take for the duration of the ride, the only limit is how much she keeps her light on and how long the men take to cum. Based on the timing of the first two she could have twenty or thirty men by the time they arrive.

Linda's hands begin exploring her body, imagining all the men that are waiting to fill her. The idea of all those loads being inside of her now was such a fucking turn-on for her. Her nipples were fully erect and sensitive as she twisted and flicked them each, one by one, giving herself time to feel each transition from pleasure to pain and back to pleasure. She moved her other hand down to her cum drenched pussy. Two creampies meant she was now oozing cum down to her asshole, but her pussy wasn't full yet.

It didn't take her long to make herself cum with the semen of her clients soaking her fingers. She thought about each of them fucking her, slamming their hard cocks into her, using her body to pleasure their cocks. Each of them moaning and grunting as their cocks explored her insides, stretching and then filling her. The thought of their loads exploding inside of her is what finally drove her over the edge, leaving her breathless once again.

The moment Linda flipped her switch back on the next man entered the room. He had to have been standing outside of the door with his hand on the doorknob to get here so quickly and he takes no time getting down to business. None of them waste time. Each man does the same. They come into the room ready to fuck, like they were jerking off in the next room before entering. Their cocks are plunged balls deep immediately, the creampies of the men before them making her pussy so slick that there is no resistance, just the sudden and intense pleasure of that hot, wet, soft pussy sucking their cocks inside. She leverages herself for each of them, keeping her pussy in its place to get fucked hard and filled. All of them leave their loads inside of her.

Every few men she takes a break, makes herself cum with their cum, sometimes tasting her fingers, sometimes using their cum to lubricate her nipples and breasts while she plays with them. She makes sure that for each one of their orgasms, she has at least one herself, enjoying the sensation of each cock.

25 hours later when she exits the box, she cannot believe the amount of cum that is not only in her, on her butt and legs, but the floor, and the box itself. The pile of cum below where her pussy has laid this last 26 hours looks like a half gallon of milk was spilled. Linda giggles to herself sheepishly and goes to her luggage for her phone. She takes pictures of all of it. The box where she spent the best day of her life, the puddle... no not puddle, the small pond of cum dedicated to her by her worshiping clients, each of them contributing their load to her, for her.

Although she showers all the cum off of her outside, she does nothing to wash away what is still inside of her. She wants to feel the cum oozing from her for days and be reminded of what a dirty girl she was and how many loads she took in a single day.