All Comments on 'Cum Eating Fantasy'

by Luv2pleees

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loveing it

I THINK THIS WAS REALLY GOOD I GOT SCREWED THIS WAY ONCED WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND STARTING OUT. I ATE ABOUT 4 GUYS IN HAlf HOUR I WAS THIER WHORE SO THEY SAID . I LOVED GETTING FUCKED AND EATING CUM NO I AM GAY AND RATHER BE WITH A MAN THAN A WOMAN HAVEN'T HAD SEX WITH A FEMALE IN 35 YRS.I'M MARRIED BUT LOVE TO HAVE SEX WITH MEN I JUS LOVE TO HAVE THEM PLAY WITH MY NIPPLES THAT GETS ME REALLY EXCITED.I'M PERTTY OLD NOW BUT WOULD LOVE TO HAVE SEX WITH A TRANSEXUAL. THAK YOU FOR A LOVELY STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love being the object of a gangbang. It is great to suck one cock after another and eating all that cum. I also love being spit roasted. Having a cock in my mouth and another in my as is heavenly. The most guys I have taken on at one time was 16. I'll admit that I was sore for awhile, but I did love it.

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 9 years ago
so hot

I would have asked them all to fuck my throat and ass at the same time till ... but coming in my ass only till they had no more to give .... all night long with some nice music playing .. maybe some ass whipping in between cocks till the next guy is ready .. oh yes..

feel free to contact me .. :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love cum

I love the feeling of a cock in my mouth and the gentle brush of cock hair on my face. the musky smell of cocks and balls. my favorite position is on my knees in front of a standing man, I also like to lie on my back on a coffee table with my head hanging off it slightly then have him on his knees and have him fuck my face, its great as his swinging balls slap against my face. then comes the best part that moment when he cums and i feel the spurt of his cum on the back of my throat, I always wait until he has completely stoped pumping cum in my mouth before i let his cock slip from my mouth then I roll it around my mouth completely to get all the flavor and swallow it, another part I like is when you look up and see that look of bliss on his face I then feel very good knowing I was able to please someone with such a simple thing as I know very well what it feels like to shoot a load in someones mouth and watch them with it in there mouth and swallow it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG YES

I have had the same fantasy for many years.Recently I hade the pleasure of sucking my first cock to a vry tasty load of cum. Now im hooked. I could easily be a cum slut or cum dump.. I love the feeling of a cock getting hard in my mouth. I wish I could get more of it. Good job of writting I enjoyed it so much. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very hot story! I'd luv to be that guy! Came twice reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
my dream

that was so beautiful,,what man does not fantasize about being takken that way,,my hole is twitiching at the thought of being filled with cum.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantasy

Made my cock so hard that after I blew my load, I ate most of it. What a dream to be taken that way. I am not gay, but would love to take that many loads of cum!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the story. I would love someone to feed me and then breed me. Filling both of my holes with cum would make me cum hands-free for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was so hot. Kept wishing it was me being used.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice fantasy, would be a once in a lifetime experience pure sexual freedom and abandon to do what you want but unfortunately there is STD's in the real world! It would be nice experiencing all those different cocks tastes and smells of pure masculine sex, very horny thought!

thomashwhitethomashwhite8 months ago

Could have liked this story, but it hit a failing for me that has been bothering me lately. Lack of consent is rape. Doesn’t matter if you like it, love it, or whatever. It’s still rape.

This gentleman didn’t include an anal fantasy in his online discussion with these guys. Additionally he specifically said no when they were about to do it to him. While they got him to say yes it was only through the inducement of pain. Not pain that became pleasurable and not light pain that would allow him an excuse in his own mind to self delude by thinking “they made me do it.” consent under duress is not consent. So, this was a rape.

Even if he found out new things that he enjoyed he should not be doing it with these people again. Especially as they had claimed total trust was important. They then showed they weren’t trustworthy. Who know what bad things will happen in the future. Physical and mental damage or both on the table.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous