Cum Factor Pt. 03

Story Info
Christina puts her holes on the line in the name of charity.
11.9k words
4.42
4.3k
10
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* COMMERCIAL *

The camera opened on a large, exquisitely decorated living space. Though various expensive items of luxury furniture crept into the corners of the room, the bulk of the frame was nothing but carpet and wall. Madelaine Petsch stepped into frame, still wearing the light blue workout threads from her previous commercial.

"Ah," she said as she spotted the camera, "you're still here. Well since you are, you can take a look at our latest product."

Madelaine whipped a plastic cone-shaped object from behind her back and held it up to the camera.

"The Slut Plug, Whorobics' brand new workout assisting gadget. Think FitBit but more fun," she declared, the editor cutting to a closeup to reveal the grin now stretched across her face. "Are you tired of stuffing your phone into your workout gear?"

The commercial cut to a shot of Madelaine pulling out the waistband of her leggings and stuffing her iPhone inside them. The camera then switched to a closeup of her ass, a long rectangular lump now stretched across her two plump buttocks. Madelaine shrugged at the camera, her lips curled in a goofy 'I dunno' type grin.

"I know I am. But The Slut Plug comes with its own very manageable memory card."

Madelaine opened the base of the gadget, removing a small plastic card, about the size of a mobile sim.

"Just plug this into your computer and voila! You've logged all those important reps."

The commercial then cut to a clip of Madelaine inserting the memory card into her Macbook Pro, and flexing a bicep as the rep counter on her screen ticked up into the quadruple digits.

"The Slut Plug is small and compact and fits right in your back pocket."

She turned to face the wall and stuck out her ass for the camera. Peeling down her skin-tight leggings, she revealed a round plastic object that had been stuffed in between her buttcheeks.

"Oh, sorry, did I say 'back pocket'? I meant 'back passage'." The editor cut to a close up as she pointed at the object. "Here's one I popped in earlier." Clasping the base with her fingers, Madelaine pulled the Slut Plug from inside her rectum, her asshole stretching around its plastic girth. Spreading her ass cheek with a manicured hand, she promptly returned it from whence it came, pushing it back into her bottom with minimal fuss or effort.

"As you can see, the Slut Plug is easy to take in and out and comes with this free bottle of lube."

She held the small bottle aloft and the camera cut to a close up.

"Of course, I don't need any of that," she said, tossing it over her shoulder. "But for you novices, it can certainly come in handy. OK, so I know what you're thinking. 'But, Madelaine, how does the Slut Plug count my reps if I've got in my ass?'. Well, allow me to explain."

She pulled the Plug from her ass once more and held it up to the camera. There was a ring of small lights around the base of the gadget, flashing and blinking in a variety of colours.

"These sensors can detect even the slightest movement in your rectal muscles. So each time your asshole contracts..."

A video overlay flashed on screen of a half-naked Madelaine performing a deep squat. A close up shot showed the sensors blinking as her ass dropped down, then switching off as she rose back up.

"...the Slut Plug does its thing. Now, this item can be used for a variety of different activities..."

The commercial then cut a montage of Madelaine performing a number of different exercises, while her voice narrated over the top.

"...Jogging."

The editor cut to a shot of Madelaine running down an affluent residential straight, titties bouncing as she went.

"Tennis."

Next was a shot of the redhead in an indecently short white tennis skirt, the classic upskirt angle revealing a close up of the Slut Plug stuffed into the depths of her ass.

"Even soccer."

Now Madelaine was dressed in a full soccer kit, the ball at her feet as she dribbled towards Lili Reinhart in the opposition's goal. Slotting the ball past the hapless blonde, she and teammate Camila Mendes ran off to celebrate, whipping down their shorts to reveal two matching Slut Plugs.

"But these things aren't just limited to physical activity, by any means," Madelaine continued. "In fact, I have one of these in pretty much all the time. When I'm at the grocery store, at the salon, even on set." She leaned in closer to the camera, putting her hand to her mouth and delivering the next two lines in a hushed mock-whisper. "My friends like to use them too. Lili likes the small, Cami likes the medium, and I, of course, use the biggest one there is." She looked into the camera lens and gave a naughty wink. "So if you're tired of messing around with pesky apps..."

The editor cut to a shot of Madelaine angrily tapping at her iPhone screen.

"...or those fiddly little bracelets..."

Next was a shot of her fumbling with a plastic FitBit bracelet before tossing it over her shoulder.

"...try the Slut Plug," the redhead declared, holding one up to the camera, "just $19.99 at WhorObics.com. Feel the burn with Slut Plug. Available now!"

* END OF COMMERCIAL *

The camera panned across the brightly lit stage, stopping at the host, Perv Griffin, and Christina Hendricks, his celebrity guest. Her pornstar accomplices from the previous round were now backstage, tending to the four lucky men that they'd plucked from the studio audience. Most of said audience were looking a little worse for wear, sore and exhausted after two straight hours of nearly constant jerking off. Christina had been through another wardrobe change and was now dressed in a slinky black dress that hugged her tight in all the right places, showing off ample cleavage in the process.

"Welcome back to the show," said Griffin, speaking to the nearest camera. "Before the break, our guest Christina Hendricks was joined by four legends of adult entertainment, who helped her earn an extra $200,000 for the chosen charity." The crowd whooped. "Now we move onto Round Three, where there is a total of $300K available for our very own buxom redhead. In just a moment, three groups of guys will be joining Miss Hendricks on this very stage and...well, not to beat around the bush, pounding the living shit out of her. Of course, these guys are all very well hung so they're sure to give our guest here a good going over."

There was a stir in the audience, cocks hardening at those words alone.

"And since there'll be so many men for our guest to take care of- fifteen in total- we've decided to give her a little assistance. She's a natural redhead with lips for days and an ass that won't quit. You might know her better as Cheryl Blossom on The CW's shitshow...sorry, hit show...I'm always doing that...Riverdale. But around here we call her Madelaine Petsch!"

The crowd cheered as a rotating panel turned slowly at the back of the stage. Even the ear-splitting chords of the show's main theme couldn't drown out the unmistakable sounds of facefucking as Madelaine Petsch was revealed to the audience. Down on her knees, no fewer than five muscular black men were already surrounding the athletic redhead. A cock in each hand, Madelaine's wrists were pumping something fierce as an enormous ebony dick was stuffed straight down her throat.

"Damn! Look at the lips on this nasty slut," one man proclaimed.

"Shit, bitch sucks dick like it's going out of my style!" another declared.

The panel stopped and the mini-blowbang went uninterrupted as Perv continued his piece to camera.

"So, as you can see, Madelaine will be acting as our very own celebrity fluffer, making sure those guys are nice and hard for our special guest. And what a job she's doing. You guys ready?"

Response was minimal, most of them still enjoying the feel of Madelaine's mouth or hands, but a couple of grunts could be heard amongst the coughs and sputters.

"I think that was a 'yes'. OK, Madelaine, you can put those cocks down now."

"Aww!" Madelaine whined as meat was withdrawn from her face and hands, and the guys made their way to the front of the studio.

Before she knew it, five more men stepped out onto the stage, turning her frown upside down as they gathered around her, whipping out their very large cocks.

The first group stopped at the front of the stage and moved in around Christina, eyeing her voluptuous body. All five were rippling with muscle, their skin as black as the ace of spades. Huge thick cocks swung down between their thighs, each one ten inches or longer and girthy beyond belief.

"OK, so you guys know the drill by now," Perv declared. "Three groups of guys. 20 minutes per group. If she makes them all cum, she wins some cash. Right, now let's get some cock in her. Guys, take it away."

Hands reached up from all around her, grabbing various parts of her body. She felt a push between her shoulders and Christina accepted it, sticking her ass out behind her as she bent at the waist. A man behind her pulled her dress up to her hips, ripping off her lacy panties and tossing them aside. Two on either side gripped the hem of her dress and pulled it up over her head. One balled it up and tossed it into the crowd, where two men promptly tussled over its possession. The other unhooked her bra and threw it across the stage. It landed on Perv's head, a massive cup almost covering his skull completely.

"Damn!" he exclaimed. "You could camp under this thing!"

The audience laughed as he plucked it from his scalp and waited until no-one was looking before stuffing it in his pocket for later use.

A swollen crown pushed up against Christina's pussy and a loud gasp flew from between her lips as he steered himself inside her. Grabbing her hips, he rammed in deep, sheathing himself to the hilt with a single thrust. Her mouth stayed open as he hit her cervix and a man in front was quick to capitalise, stuffing his black cock between her full set of lips. Placing a hand at the back of her head, locks of glossy red hair flowed through the gaps in his fingers as he pushed her down his shaft, guiding her straight to the base. Cameras pulled in tight on the action, revealing the bulge in her throat. Two moved in from either side and were promptly treated to a pair of handjobs as Christina gripped their cocks, jerking from base to tip. The fifth man watched on high-alert, ready to fill whichever slot or orifice was first vacated. Furiously fucked from in front and behind, Christina was used like a see-saw as ballsdeep thrusts were alternated into her mouth and cunt.

"Wow!" said Perv. "These guys are getting right to it, huh? Let's see how Madelaine's doing back there."

The camera cut to the rear of the stage where Madelaine Petsch was down on her knees, barely visible amidst a ring of naked studs. Some black, some white, all five men had one thing in common, a big meaty cock that was thicker than Madelaine's wrist. Hands gripped tightly around a pair of pipes, two shiny handfuls of fiery red hair were clutched in a black man's fists as he bucked his hips, aggressively fucking her face. Her jaw was stretched as wide as possible to wrap those famous DSL's around his girthy shaft. Cutting to a closer camera, the skilled lensman provided a fantastic top down shot of the athletic redhead surrounded by meaty cocks, a particularly thick one plunging into the depths of her throat.

"Phew!" Perv whistled. "Mads is fluffing those guys up good, huh? Make sure you save some for our guest, fellas."

Back at the front of the stage, the guys were in the midst of a change. Pulling out of Christina's pussy, the first man moved to the side and was promptly jerked off by the buxom actress as another took his place. Rubbing his tip against her drippy wet slit, he gripped his pole at the base and steered himself in, entering her with a single thrust. A new cock filled her mouth and her lips wrapped around the base of his shaft as he pushed his crown past her lips, sinking straight down to the hilt. A set of tears rolled down from each eye as he worked her head down to the root of his cock, holding her there for close to a minute.

Loud slaps echoed around the studio as the man behind her drove into the depths of her pussy, her asscheeks rippling with every thrust. An army of hands reached down underneath her, grabbing and squeezing those fantastic FF breasts. Her dyed red hair was clutched in a strong black hand, his long dark cock pushing past her tonsils with every row of his hips. Thick ropes of spit were being jettisoned from her lovely pout with each rep.

Men across the audience were jerking their cocks in a frenzy, some making use of the many large spunk receptacles that were dotted around the studio.

Christina was passed back and forth from one man to the next, drilled hard in her pussy until a pair of production assistants appeared on stage, manning the same ottoman from the previous round and wheeling it into place. One of the guys took a seat on it, his long black cock pointing up towards the ceiling as he laid back across the leather.

"Be a good whore and ride my cock," the man said crudely.

Christina climbed up after him, straddling him in the cowgirl position. Gripping her thighs as she squatted above him, he gripped the base of his shaft as he guided her down, lowering her onto his cock. Christina gasped as she felt him enter, sinking down low until her ass touched his thighs and his entire ten inch cock lodged in her tight pink pussy.

The remaining men gathered around her as she started to ride his cock, her thick ass jiggling as it slammed down onto his thighs. One was stood in front of her, gathering dyed red locks in his meaty fist as he pulled her towards him, plugging her mouth with his shaft. Two more came in from the left and right, grabbing her wrists and pulling her hands to their long black cocks.

"Here, baby. Stroke these cocks." one of them said and Christina immediately obliged.

Curling her fingers around their thick twin shafts, her arms were a blur as she started stroking, jerking both monsters from base to tip.

Now there was just one man left and one hole remaining in which to accommodate him. Stepping up behind her, he knelt at the edge of the ottoman as he pointed his cock at Christina's sphincter. Adriana and co had warmed her up nicely and all it took was a single thrust of his strong black hips to split her asshole open.

"MMM!!" Christina shrieked around the cock in her mouth as a second black dick was pushed into her rectum.

Sinking to the base, he remained there for a moment with his huge black balls flush against the redhead's taint.

"Fuck, that's a tight ass," he winced, sucking in air through twin rows of clenched white teeth.

Dexterous fingers dug into her asscheeks as he drew his hips back and started thrusting, timing each stroke with the man underneath him. Soon both cocks were ramming into her body at maximum velocity, twin black helmets hitting her g-spot and tunnelling into the depths of her rectum.

Pulling hard at her bright red hair, the man in front quickly found the rhythm. Pumping his hips, each and every stroke was flawlessly synched as he drove his cock into her gullet, making her gag around his invading tool. Even the frantic tugging motions of her two tight, jerking fists were timed to perfection, warm, sticky precum leaking out onto her knuckles with every stroke and pull.

A hand came free from her hip and the next thing Christina heard were long dark fingers slicing through the air as a meaty hand was brought down onto her ass, leaving a red palm print on her porcelain skin.

"MMM-UHHH!!!" she moaned, as he drew his hand back again and again, repeatedly slapping her big white ass.

Underneath, the man in her pussy lifted his head from the leather ottoman and shoved his face into those famous tits, motorboating 'til his heart's content. Grabbing and squeezing them with both his hands, his mouth slid back and forth from one large nipple to the next, feeling them grow in between his lips.

"Mmm, these titties though," the black man declared, mumbling through mouthfuls of tit.

Christina was on cloud nine, large cocks assaulting her body from every conceivable angle, and that extra stimulation was all that was needed to spark an orgasm from within her buxom frame.

"MMMMM-MMPHH!!" Christina squealed as she was dicked through the throes of climax, her moans blocked by the meaty cock still fucking her mouth and throat.

The tremors finally ceased and her body was evacuated, one black cock at a time. Hands grabbed her body and lifted her from the ottoman so the guys could change places. One of the two she'd been jerking off was first to react, dropping his ass onto the leather before anyone else could. Gripping his cock at the base, he pointed the tip at Christina's butthole as her thick, curvaceous body was lowered down on top of his. His dick was still lubed from the A-list fluffer and her asshole slid down onto it with consummate ease. Sinking right down to the base, she planted her feet either side of him as she straddled his muscular frame, taking her earlier cowgirl and giving it the full one-eighty.

Spreading her legs as wide as they'd go, the man she'd been blowing took a step forward, parking himself in between them. Pressing his tip up against her clit, it wasn't long before his still very slick black cock was sheathed straight down to the balls.

"Mmm, shit!" he exclaimed, cussing as he rowed in deep. "Damn, this bitch got a hot pussy!"

Two more men climbed up onto the ottoman and Christina got an intimate taste of her anal fluids as the guy who'd been fucking her ass shoved his rod in between her lips. Pushing his cock right down to the base, he pinned her head to his groin as he started thrusting, fucking her skinny little throat. Plunging to the balls one final time, he kept her there for several seconds, listening to her gag around this thick black meat before pulling it out and steering her towards his buddy. His friend did the same and soon her taste buds were tingling with a cocktail of pussy and ass juice as a second fat cock was stuffed down the actress' gullet.

Slamming viciously into the redhead's snatch, the man in front of her licked a meaty black thumb and pressed against her clit, kneading it vigorously as he continued to thrust. Her pussy throbbed in response and a few more pumps of his strong black hips were all it took to ignite an orgasm from deep inside her. Wrenching his cock from the grip of her pussy, he backed away slightly but remained in the line of fire as a warm burst of clear, wet fluids sprayed forth from the actress' cunt, dousing his member from bellend to base.

"Oh, shit!" said Perv. "Looks like we've got some squirt left over from the previous round. Any more in there, fellas?"

The guys switched places again and now one of the men she'd been jerking off was balls deep in her pussy. A few hard thrusts and Perv's question was answered. Pulling back out just as quickly as he'd entered, he too was hosed down with a quart of squirt juice as a second explosive eruption sprayed forth from the redhead's cooch. Stroking his now very squirt-soaked cock, he shoved it back in her pussy, tearing into her with a flurry of thrusts.

Across the studio, Madelaine was marooned in her very own circle of studs. Fully utilising her full set of lips and both her dexterous hands, she handled no fewer than three at a time as she sucked, stroked, jerked and rimmed her way around the ring of cocks. One in each hand and a third one in her mouth, the redhead pumped each cock like it was going out of style as the third meaty fuckstick was shoved deep into her oral cavity. The very first thrust took his tip past her tonsils. Two more and his crown was lodged in her gullet, those fat pink lips of hers puckered at the base of his shaft. Gripping two handfuls of long red hair, he used them like reins as he thrusted harder, making a mess of her makeup as he forced her down his pole.