Cum Factor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH MY GOD! FUUUCCCKKK!!! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! THAT'S SO BIIIGGG!!!"

Gripping her thighs as he spread them wide, he used them for leverage as he pushed a little harder, stuffing further inches into her stubborn backdoor. When he reached halfway he started thrusting, slowly at first, pulling back to the tip and pushing himself back in a bit further with every row of his hips. The man underneath started thrusting too and soon both were working their cocks deep into her anal cavity.

Two other man climbed up onto the futon, standing either side of Christina. One fat cock was shoved between her lips, while the other found a home in her tightly clenched fist. The man in her mouth started thrusting his hips in time with the others, driving his cock into her mouth while the two thick slabs of meat stretched her asshole to the point of rupture.

One hand stroking a big, juicy cock, the other reached down and started rubbing her pussy, her clit throbbing harder as her ass was destroyed. Her thick body spasmed and she mewled around the cock in her throat as a hot jet of crystalline fluids flew forth from her quivering cunt, drenching the man in front of her. A few more thrusts and she came again, spraying his chest and abs.

The man she was jerking off began to grow impatient and he grabbed a fistful of her matted red hair, pulling her mouth off his buddy's dick. Turning her towards him, her lips stayed wide as he thrust himself forward, shoving his cock into her open mouth. The man on her left grabbed hold of her wrist and soon her palm was full once more as he clenched her fingers around his shaft, jerking him from base to tip.

The man in front pulled out her ass, another quickly replacing him. This new cock was even thicker, and her moans were muffled by the dick in her mouth as a second fat slab stretched her ass to its limits. The man who pulled out grabbed hold of Madelaine and pulled her towards him, stuffing her mouth with his penis and giving her an intimate taste of Christina's asshole as he pulled her lips to the base.

The two men inside her pumped like a pair of pistons, alternating thrusts into her juicy behind. One man plunged to the base as another retracted, ensuring that her ass was always filled with cock. Gripping his cock and jerking it furiously, the man to her right dangled his nutsack into her mouth, feeding it to her a ball at a time. Reaching to her left, she grabbed hold of the fourth big cock and started stroking, jerking from base to tip as she sucked on his buddy's gonads.

The men switched tactics and started slamming her asshole in tandem, driving to the base with each joint thrust. Christina came with shuddering force, screaming around the balls in her mouth as her body was racked by violent convulsions. The cocks in her ass were squeezed extra hard as her orgasm hit, bringing both men to the brink of climax. Their faces screwed as kept on thrusting, clinging to their loads like their lives depended on it.

"Oof! Looks like our boys are about to nut," Perv observed. "Dunno about y'all, but I'd love to see them shoot their loads in that big, fat ass! How 'about it, fellas? Think you can do that for us?"'

The men grunted in response, three of them jerking their cocks while the remaining two plucked their pricks from Christina's ass. Positioning her on the ottoman with her ass stuck high in the air, the men formed a queue behind her, ready to run a train on her tight backdoor. A bald-headed black man was first to enter. He gripped on tight to her meaty ass and with a few pumps, his head had tilted towards the ceiling above and he roared at the top of his lungs as he was brought to climax, firing his spunk into Christina's rectum. He came non-stop for close to a minute, finally pulling out with his ballsack utterly voided.

Madelaine kept the last three busy as the next man entered, pushing his cock into Christina's rectum and pounding with all of his might. He too came in a matter of minutes, firing off blasts of burning off-white splooge that splashed the inner walls of the redhead's rectum. The next three came in rapid succession, entering her one at a time and pumping the actress with semen until her anal cavity was filled to the brim. The last guy pulled out, a thick dollop of virile spunk trickling out after him as he pried his cock from her tight backdoor.

"Wow!" said Perv. "There's a lotta cum in there, huh? Think we better get it outta there before she bursts! Madelaine, you ready."

Madelaine nodded and the men got her into position. Kneeling in front of the ottoman, her gaping mouth was mere inches from Christina's leaking butthole. Christina pushed, relaxing her asshole as much as she could. A thick mess of cum flooded out of her gaping sphincter, pouring into Madelaine's mouth and across her outstretched tongue.

"Damn!" Perv exclaimed. "That's a real mouthful, huh, Madelaine?"

The actress nodded as she closed her mouth, her cheeks bulging like a squirrel with a nut.

"Be a good girl and swallow that down for us."

Madelaine nodded and tipped her head back, gulping down the semen in a single hit. A cameraman moved in close as Madelaine opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue as proof that the cum had vanished. Panning to the right, he pointed his camera at Christina's ass, a few small drops of nut still trickling from her gaping sphincter.

"Looks like you missed a bit there, honey," said Perv. "Go ahead and clean that up."

Madelaine poked her tongue out and steered it towards Christina's asshole, licking slowly around her gaping rim and lapping up the remaining spunk. Christina climbed down from the futon and joined her assistant on the floor of the studio, landing a big kiss upon her now very spunky mouth. Loud cheers spread across the studio, some in the audience jerking themselves extra hard as they watched the two babes make out.

"Well, wasn't that something, folks?" the host exclaimed. "Another great round for our celebrity guest who successfully extracted all fifteen loads, earning her a whooping $300,000 for her chosen charity!"

The cheers grew louder as the audience gave a standing ovation, some rising to their feet with their pants around their ankles as they jerked their throbbing cocks.

"We're going to shake a short break, but don't go anywhere 'cause we'll be back for our final round after this commercial message."