Cum Factor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that's it, slut," he growled. "Take that fucking cock."

Spit started leaking from between her lips, dripping from her chin as his balls slapped against it, loud, wet thuds pouring into the studio mics. Sinking to the base one last time, he gripped tight to the back of her head, pinning her face to his torso. Madelaine coughed and sputtered as his crown slid down her throat, precum leaking straight down her esophagus. His hands came free from the back of her head and he retracted swiftly, wrenching his cock from her gullet. Madelaine gasped for breath, spit dripping down her chin as she was pulled to another thick shaft.

The cameras returned to Christina in the midst of another orgasm, screaming around the cock in her mouth as a pair of huge black dicks pounded the redhead senseless. Tremors rumbled through her buxom body, but Christina was scarcely given time to recover before the man in her pussy wrapped his arms around her back and hoisted her into the air. Hands moving down to her ass, he clutched both cheeks as he held her aloft, dick still stuffed in her snatch.

His friends hopped down from the ottoman and again she found herself surrounded, ringed from all sides by well hung black men, all five studs stroking their cocks in anticipation. One stepped up to the plate, pushing his cock up against her asshole and shoving it deep inside.

"Ugh! Fuck!" Christina yelped, sandwiched between the two huge black men like the filling in an Oreo.

Two sets of hands grabbing at her ass and thighs, Christina was lifted upwards until two very large dark crowns were all that remained inside her. Holding her there for a fraction of a second, the feeling of emptiness barely had a chance to register before they dropped her back down, letting her plummet to the base of their shafts.

"Oh my God! FUCK!" Christina screamed, tilting her head toward the studio ceiling as her slutty MILF holes were impaled on a pair of big black cocks. One dark, skinless helmet vanished into the depths of her colon, while the other bumped her cervix, touching parts inside her she hadn't even known existed.

But it didn't end there, and Christina scarcely had time to recover before she was lifted back to the top and dropped back down again, her body stuffed to capacity. The last three men gathered around her, stroking their cocks as they awaited their turn, watching the busty redhead getting skewered on an endless loop. Her tits were flopping and bouncing all around her chest, hitting the man in front of her and nearly rendering him unconscious as he pulled her down into him, slamming her pelvis into his.

Five minutes on the clock were all that remained and the guys passed her back and forth for the rest of their allotted time, each one vying for a turn in her pussy or ass. The man in her pussy was first to depart, another taking his place and filling her with his big black dick. The remaining three stayed close to the action, keeping themselves thoroughly rigid as they watched two of their friends pound the auburn MILF into next July. Some tossed her up and down on their thick twin cocks, impaling her repeatedly, while others held her still and threw themselves into her, slamming into her buxom body with endless savage thrusts. But however they fucked her, the result was the same, and Christina came more times than she could count as she was passed back and forth from one pair of studs to the next.

Soon the men could take no more and Christina was lowered to her knees as five big black ball sacks swelled to the point of bursting.

"Here we go!" Perv exclaimed, an excited grin stretched across his face. "Looks like our boys are ready!"

The clock bore 2.30 as the guys gathered around her, cocks pointing at her from every direction.

"Open your mouth, bitch," one man instructed, feeding his tip between her lips as she gaped them open.

He jerked himself once, then twice, then the third time proved the charm. Tilting his head towards the ceiling, a deep grunt launched forth from the bowels of his throat as he fired a thick rope of semen that splattered across the length of her tongue. Fingers squeezing at the tip of his prick, he pushed out the last few drops then took a step back, another quick to replace him.

Christina kept her tongue outstretched as the man stepped forward, slapping his cock against it several times then laying it across the slick red flesh. He was so close to cumming that he didn't even need to jerk off, he simply rested it against her tongue and let nature take its course. A few seconds later and his bellend erupted, firing hot jets of off-white magma that formed a murky pool within the confines of her mouth. Taking his cock in his large black hand, he too squeezed the swollen tip with two meaty fingers, wiping the last of his load onto the redhead's lower lip.

He moved back slowly as two more studs swooped in from either side. Jerking themselves silly, both men came at the exact same time, blasting thick ropes of goo that crossed in mid-air, splattering the sides of her mouth. A hot mess of spunk slopped down the insides of her cheeks, the level of collected fluid rising dramatically as it merged with the first two loads.

Four down, one to go. The men parted and went their separate ways as the last of the five moved into position.

"Room for one more?" he asked.

Given that cum was already spilling out of her mouth and trickling down her cheeks, the answer was probably 'no', but Christina ignored it and gave an emphatic nod. The man looked up at the clock. There was a minute left. Plenty of time. Gripping his cock at the base, he slapped it down between Christina's tits and gathered them in his hands, kneading the dough-like flesh as he wrapped them around his pipe.

His cock was particularly thick, but such was the size of Christina's rack that his meaty schlong almost disappeared entirely as he buried it between her tits. Basted in spit from earlier throat-fucking, his dick slid through the gap in her tits with minimal resistance, his swollen brown bellend poking out of her cleavage with every thrust of his hips. Christina craned her head down as he fucked her tits, gaping her lips apart and catching his crown in between them. Precum leaked from his wide open tip, trickling across her tongue each time his swollen helmet plunged into her mouth. Heavy black balls swung back and forth with every saw and thrust, growing larger by the second as they slapped against her sternum.

His dick was throbbing, pulsing harder each time he bucked his hips. Christina sucked at the head each time it snuck into her oral cavity and with but a handful of seconds left on the studio clock, the black man roared at the top of his lungs as he blasted a thick load of cum that sprayed across the roof of her mouth. She could feel his cock throbbing between her tits as he pumped out the last few ropes, her cheeks now bulging with the sheer volume of piping hot spunk swilling around inside them. His crown popped out from between her lips and a thick mess of spunk spilled out after it, landing with a splat on top of her enormous rack.

"Wow!" Perv exclaimed, his eyebrows raised in shock. "Think that was the biggest of the lot. Right, where's my fluffer?"

The director cut to the back of the stage where Madelaine was smack dab in the middle of the second group of studs, a cock down her throat, another in each of her hands.

"Ah, there she is. Come here, please, Madelaine. We have some cum that needs collecting."

The guy in her throat quickly retracted and the actress was hauled to her feet, several hands grabbing at her ass as she took off across the stage. Squatting down in front of Christina, Madelaine licked up ropes of stray cum from around her mouth and the tops of her massive tits. Then, gaping her lips as wide as she could, her fellow redhead spat a seemingly endless stream of spunk straight into her waiting mouth.

"Yeah, that's it, Madelaine," Perv encouraged, watching with a grin from the side of the stage. "Careful. Don't spill any."

By the time they were done, Madelaine's mouth was almost overflowing, just as Christina's had been a minute or so before. Closing her lips, she swallowed it down with a single gulp, re-opening her lips and showing her empty mouth to the camera.

The first group of guys gathered back around Christina, getting their knobs polished one last time before heading backstage.

"OK," said Perv. "Five down, ten to go. Looks like the next group is ready, so let's continue. Guys."

The next five men marched from the back of the stage, forming a circle around the buxom redhead. Three were white and two black, each one sporting a cock that was thicker than Christina's forearm. A hulking great white dude with a bald head and a beard grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her towards the ottoman. Christina stumbled along on her heels as he plonked himself down on the leather and pulled her up on top of him. Her tits went in his face as she straddled him, and he buried himself between them as he shoved his cock in her pussy.

Christina gasped as she felt him enter, her mouth quickly filled by a thick black rod as two more men appeared on either side. Gripping the back of her head, he drove his dick into her mouth with a flurry of thrusts that sent his crown gliding straight past her tonsils. Her wrist was grabbed and pulled towards the third big cock, a thick, veiny white one that filled her entire palm. Curling her fingers around his shaft, she jerked his cock at a furious pace, synching each stroke with the ramming of her mouth and cunt.

As Christina got acquainted with group number two, the last five guys strolled out onto the stage, forming a circle around her assistant. Dropping to her knees, Madelaine's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as five massive cocks were all unleashed at once, pointing at her head like long flesh arrows. She took two in her hands and started pumping, opening her mouth for a third. Her fingers travelled nearly four hand widths as they made their journey up and down their shafts. A long, thick cock was steered towards her and Madelaine gagged as it sunk in deep, straight to the back of her throat.

Her plump set of lips puckered even larger as she kissed his groin, every inch of him secured inside her mouth. Her eyes started to roll back as her throat massaged his lengthy shaft. Gripping the back of her head, he held her tight as he started thrusting, ramming straight down to the balls with every row of his hips. Spit rained down from the underside, dripping from her chin as he fucked her face, every thrust sending his swollen cockhead soaring past her tonsils.

Prying a dick from down her throat, Christina turned to the man on her right, mouth gaping wide as he steered his monster inside it. Hands reaching out, she gripped hold of the two men in front of her, jerking them swiftly as the final man got into position behind her. She felt his tip nudge up against her asshole and she moaned around the cock in her mouth as he pushed himself in, infiltrating the last of her holes. Christina sucked and jerked the three men in front of her, performing both actions to a T as the two remaining studs went to town on her pussy and ass. Thrusting hard, big pairs of balls both white and black were slapping against her taint as they threw themselves into her, bottoming out with every thrust.

They pounded her holes for several minutes, slamming into her buxom frame, until the man behind pulled his cock from her rectum. At first she just thought he was simply tapping out but the well hung black man had different ideas. Pointing his cock an inch or two lower, he pressed his swollen crown up against her occupied snatch, attempting to slot his big black cock in alongside the white one that was already in there.

"Ooh, what do we have here?" said Perv, spotting the image on the screen above his head. "Looks like our Chrissy's about to get her pussy stuffed."

There were murmurings throughout the studio, audience members engaging one another in excited discussion.

"Oh, damn! Bitch bout to get filled UP!"

"Shit, man! Hendricks' pussy gonna be looser than a bucket of fishing worms!"

"Hope she's changed her mind about having kids. Little fuckers are gonna falling out of her by the time she's done!"

Christina's eyes bulged wildly as she felt him enter, her pussy stretching as he pushed his helmet inside her.

"Oh my God!" she shrieked, spitting a cock from her mouth as she looked back at the dark-skinned stud, her snatch filled with a potent blend of chocolate and vanilla. "Go slow. You guys are so thick!"

"I gotchu, baby," the black man returned, thrusting slowly as he fed her the first few inches.

His girth was astonishing and already her pussy was stretched like never before. A camera guy appeared in front of her, thrusting his lens into her face and capturing the look of anguish plastered across it as the hung black stud treated her A-list cunt to a second dose of dick. A few more thrusts and he was sheathed to the hilt, her insides taxed as two fat cocks were stuffed balls deep into her once tight pussy. The guys remained there for just a few seconds, enjoying the additional tightness that the extra cock provided. They didn't seem to mind that their dicks were touching and probably would have had a full on sword fight if it meant getting a crack at Christina Hendricks.

Pulling back until only their tips remained, the redhead was left with an overwhelming feeling of emptiness before both men thrusted forward once more, a pair of swollen helmet's jabbing at her cervix. The three remaining men watched for a while, enjoying the sight of the actress' coochie getting stretched to its limits, then gathered in around her, wagging their cocks at her in all directions. Christina, knowing time wasn't on her side, reached out and gripped the pair on her left and right, stroking them tenderly as her mouth fell open, inviting the third one in. He took the invitation, steering his cock past her lips and plunging straight down to the hilt. Gripping the back of her head, he held it tightly as he started thrusting, driving his helmet into the deepest parts of her throat.

With two fat cocks stretching her pussy and another lodged in her esophagus, Chrstina was well and truly being put through her paces. But she wasn't the only one. Back at the rear of the stage, Madelaine's jaw had just began to recover from the last bout of furious facefucking when two men stepped up in front of her, both sporting devilish grins as they pushed their cocks into her face.

"Think you can fit two in there, huh?" one of them asked.

Madelaine nodded.

"Bet you can, you fucking slut," the other man said, exchanging laughs with his buddy.

A nervous gulp escaped her throat as she gaped her lips apart, stretching them as wide as she could. A hand grabbed her head and one dribbling cockhead was pushed past those plump DSLs settling on her tongue as another one followed, criss crossing with the first inside of her famous mouth. Thrusting forward, they drove their cocks in different directions, her cheeks bulging obscenely as two swollen crowns pushed against them from the inside. Twin rivers of thick, sticky precum trailed across the length of her tongue, merging as one and flowing straight down her throat. The men even tried to line up their cocks in her mouth to see if she could deepthroat both of them at once.

Just then, a second leather ottoman was wheeled out onto the stage and both cocks her pried from Madelaine's lips as she was gripped by the wrist and dragged up to her feet. She climbed up onto the new piece of furniture and laid out across it, flowing locks of vibrant red hair dangling down to the floor as her head hung over the edge. The men formed a line, each one intent on fucking her upturned face.

Lips wide open, a thick black cock was steered towards her gaping orifice, plugging it shut as it plunged straight down to the hilt. His nuts pressed against her nose and he kept them there for close to a minute before he started thrusting. Pinning her arms down against her leather, he held her in place as he slammed in deep, hitting her throat wall with every pelvic slam. Sinking impossibly deep, he enjoyed the view of the outline of his massive dong in her throat. Her throat muscles flexed on the massive cock as spit spilled from her open mouth, gushing down her face and into her hair as he spanked her nose with his giant, plum-sized balls.

A few more thrusts and the first man pulled out, his black cock dripping with thick ropes of spit, as another took his place. This one started differently, backing up towards her and squatting down low, parking his ass on her face. Her tongue came out and found his butthole, licking it several times before pushing inside. The man groaned, vigorously stroking his long white cock as the nasty redhead plunged her tongue into his anal passage.

"Yeah, that's it, slut," the man growled. "Get in there good."

She bobbed her head as much as she was able, fucking his rectum with her tongue until he shifted forward, dipping his balls into her mouth. Her cheeks bulged lewdly one again as both fat orbs were squeezed into her mouth at once, swelling and churning against her tongue.

"Jerk my cock," he instructed, grabbing her wrist and guiding her to hand to his shaft.

Madelaine did as instructed, wrapping her fingers around his pipe and pumping it vigorously as she sucked on his bloated nuts. With her mouth occupied, another man moved in between her legs, wetting two fingers and shoving them into her cunt. Madelaine groaned around the cock in her mouth as he fucked her pussy with his probing digits, pushing them in deep until her clit started throbbing. Pulling them back out, the nearest camera was doused in water as a hot jet of crystalline fluids sprayed from her urethra, soaking the studio floor. The man buried his head between her thighs without missing a beat, and licked up the remaining fluids, making her coo and moan as she licked the other man's ass.

Meanwhile, the second group of guys were running a train on Christina Hendricks. One stayed underneath her, pounding away at her snatch while the others stepped up behind her one at a time, stuffing their cocks into her ass, her pussy or both. As the last man pulled out from the depths of her snatch, the man underneath her grabbed her by the thighs and scooped her into the air, thrusting a few times before he lowered her body to the studio floor.

Christina settled on her knees as the men gathered around her, trusting their cocks into her face. Gripping two fistfuls of matted red hair, a hung black stud pulled the actress towards him and onto his cock, the tip touching the back of her throat as he pulled her down to the base. Christina sucked hard at his long black dick, tasting a mixture of pussy and ass as he stuffed his cock down her throat. A few hard thrusts and he pried himself loose, slapping his cock down between her tits. Christina grabbed hold of her famous assets and wrapped them around his schlong as he started thrusting, smacking his crown against her chin.

Another man came in from the left and gripped the back of her head, turning her towards him. Her mouth came open and the man was quick to fill it, feeding her his vanilla popsicle until the tip pushed her tonsils and her lips were puckered at the base. He too thrusted in time with his buddy, his big, spunk-filled balls slapping against her chin with every row of his hips. Spit dripped from the underside as he rammed his cock in deep, driving balls deep with every thrust.

Her eyes started welling up, inky black tears running down her cheeks as he furiously fucked the actress' face. One last thrust and he sheathed himself inside her, both hands gripping at the back of her head as he held her in place, wet, soggy balls now flush against her chin. He kept her there for close to a minute, listening to her gag around his thick piece of meat before finally releasing her.