Cum Fly with Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, no, no..."

She didn't beat around the bush.

"I'll show you Elena," she said impatiently pushing Elena out of the way as she approached me.

"First of all, we need to see all of this sexy man."

And before I could stop her, she ripped open my shirt, with buttons popping off and skittering around the floor, guiding my arms out, she then threw my shirt away. I was now completely naked. Giving a soft, raking scratch of my pecs, Ana then more carefully removed her tight white blouse, to reveal a pink bra. She was a well-endowed girl; she must have been an E or maybe even an F cup. Reaching behind, her heavy breasts dropped right out. Her breasts were evenly and darkly tanned. I bet she tanned topless! Mesmerised by her massive tits, I couldn't wait for what she had in store for me.

"So, Elena, for a good tit-wank, you need some kind of lubrication. Spit should be fine here, but you need quite a lot. So you girls will have to help me ..."

Niamh and Lotte all slobbered and dribbled onto Anas heaving tits. After some encouraging, Elena joined, adding huge gobs of saliva to her big brown breasts. Kneeling in front of me, Ana continued her lecture.

"So, now we have some lube, we can start the tit-wank. Scoop up the dick, and then we need to go a little faster than you."

Fuuuuuuck. Her soft pillows felt like heaven on my cock.

"And it can help to add some movement from your body as well as your tits, it helps with the momentum."

Now we were in hyperdrive. Jesus this was something else.

"Of course, the dick actually isn't too far from your mouth in this position. So as the dick comes up you can add a bit of magic with your tongue..."

Fuck! The sensation, the passion, the feeling was indescribable as her tongue also added to the party. She parted her tits, and gave me a playful tug and a wink, before joining the other girls to sloppily motorboat Elena's tits until they were glisteningly wet. Elena kneeled down in front of me and started putting her new found knowledge to work. Jesus! I closed my eyes, put my head back and enjoyed the ride.

I opened my eyes to find the ladies had enjoyed licking each other's tits. Lotte was now topless. They swiftly moved onto Niamh, ripping open her blouse. The dirty girl had been braless all this time! Her soft pale tits flopped out before each finding a home in her colleagues' mouths.

"You're such dirty sluts! You're definitely going to corrupt poor little Elena!"

"Don't complain," Niamh moaned as her tits were getting sucked. "Look how well she's treating you now!"

She was right, of course! I watched as the adorable Elena beautifully slid her tits up and down my cock. It was time to give her a little pleasure after all her hard work. I gently pushed her off me and stood her up. It was time for me to suck on some nipples! Elena's breasts were unbelievably soft, yet pert. Her small pink nipples hardened slightly in my mouth. I then stood up to deeply kiss her, to keep at least some romance in this strange situation we were having at 35,000 feet. I sat back down, before unzipping her skirt, and letting it slide down her well-toned legs. Next, I tore down her tights, which fully exposed her long, tanned, shapely legs. She was wearing a lacy violet G-string, to match her bra. Did she know this was going to happen? I pulled it down and flung it into the next row. The girls all cheered deliriously.

I picked her up, plopping her feet down on the seats beside me. Her pussy was now right in front of my face. She was mainly shaved, but a well-kept, small triangle of bush remained. It was cute and wasn't going to stop me. I began lapping at her cunt with my tongue, up and down her labia, before slightly probing her hole. Grabbing her arse for leverage, I began circling her clit with my tongue, before beginning some intermittent sucking. She whimpered and moaned as I sucked away at her ever-stiffening button.

Suddenly I felt movement around me, and left Elena's wet pussy to find the other girls had now climbed on top of the seats to join us. Lotte began making out with Elena, whilst Ana seemed compelled to suck and caress her tits. Niamh busied herself by lightly spanking Elena's arse. Between spanks she shoved my face back into Elena's pussy.

"Come on big boy, team work makes the dream work."

I continued to hungrily eat her pussy, whilst she writhed and wriggled to the variety of sensations she was experiencing.

"Come on Elena, stop teasing and fuck him!" Lotte demanded, and the girls all backed off her as she jumped down. Mounting me, Elena awkwardly grabbed the base of my penis, and after a few attempts managed to slot me in. God her pussy felt good. Warm, wet and wild. Just like her. She awkwardly bucked her hips against me, slower and less adroitly than I really would have liked.

"Jesus, Elena, do we have to show you everything!" Niamh teased.

Leaving my rock-hard cock, Niamh pulled up her skirt to her hips and well ... wow! Thigh high hold up stockings were clinging to her thick legs, not tights. And well, nothing else! Her pussy was completely shaved, and looked like it had been professionally waxed, as smooth as you like. A soft, pale labia met my hungry eyes. With her blouse open and skirt around her hips, Niamh smoothly mounted me and slid my cock into her wet cunt. Sparkling green eyes gazed into mine as she wrapped her hands around the back of my neck. This gave her to leverage to start slowly and skilfully grind against me, before starting to hump me with wild abandon. She definitely knew how to ride a guy. As I was getting into it and getting precariously close to the point of no return - she suddenly stopped and lifted off me. Slightly disappointed but looking forward to Elena coming back, I watched as Niamh gave Elena a playful spank to say, "he's all yours!"

Elena mounted me more confidently this time and guided my dick in on the first attempt. With her hands on my shoulders she began to ride my dick more confidently and smoothly. We locked lips, wantonly snogging the faces off each other. I reached down and managed to get my thumb onto her clit. She moaned into my mouth and we slipped sideways, so I was now lying across the three seats as if it was a bed. Elena raised her torso and grinded on me more slowly. Her beautiful breasts were swaying softly with the movement.

Lotte and Ana moved over to play with her tits, then bit and kissed her slender neck. Moving onto full snogs I could then no longer see as a smooth vulva was suddenly sitting on my face. Niamh rode my face with a similar abandon to how she rode my cock. After a few minutes, she'd had her fun and dismounted.

Kneeling behind me she whispered, "Come on big boy, she's nearly there... finish her!"

So I began to buck my hips and quickly and forcefully as I could, whilst gripping onto Elena's hips. She bounced up and down my cock, whilst Ana began rubbing her clit, and soon speeded up. Elena's cute face was all screwed up as she moaned and whimpered under all this stimulation. Suddenly, her walls tensed up and GUSSSHH. She'd squirted (a lot) over me, the seats and Ana's hand. As she fell against the chair limp, the girls all patted her back in congratulations, and all kissed her forehead. I stood up, picked up her limp body and gave her a strong kiss on the lips.

"That's never happened before," Elena sighed.

I chuckled.

"Come on Elena. Let's not leave this poor guy waiting. He still hasn't cum. Let him fuck you in the ass!" Ana cackled, and the other girls joined in.

"But I've never done anal," ventured Elena apprehensively.

"Don't worry, I'll show you how," said the already topless Lotte.

She quickly removed any remaining clothes she had on, stood on the seats and then bent over. She then roughly grabbed my hair and shoved my face into her arse.

"Get licking hunky."

Without further ado I gave her puckered hole a thorough licking, before hardening my pointed tongue to probe her opening more intently. She squirmed and squealed in delight as I thoroughly saw to her arse hole, my face sandwiched between her muscular arse cheeks.

"Get your fingers in you dirty boy."

I first gently slid in my middle finger and softly fingered her hole, letting her arse slowly accept the new intruder. With my left hand, I began rubbing her clit. Before long, it seemed time to introduce my ring finger to her quickly slackening orifice. She softly groaned as her arsehole got looser and looser. Before long, she softly purred her desire for dick. I was more than happy to oblige and got her on her knees along the seats. I used the slick precum on the end of my penis to further lubricate her hole. I held my bulbous head against her arse, before softly pushing it in. She gasped. Knowing that slow and steady won the race with anal, I carefully slid the rest of my length in, allowing her hole to slowly adapt to it. I went for a second, slow thrust, before soon gaining a quick yet steady momentum. I grabbed the base of her long blonde locks, and firmly pulled her hair back as I smashed into the back of her. She squealed in delight. She really wasn't a beginner... Holding her hair, I continued to more firmly fuck her, with a loud slapping noise reverberating around the cabin.

After a few more thrusts, Lotte managed to sigh, "Elena ... her go ..."

She was right, she was only the demonstrator. Leaving her tight arsehole, Elena stood up onto the seats and bent over. She gasped in surprise as I stuck my tongue right up her arsehole. Licking around her puckered hole, I soon got her nice and wet. I then firmly bent her over on the seats, before slowly working in my middle finger, gasping as I entered. She was very tight! God this would be good. Using my other hand to gently rub her clit, she slowly opened up before two fingers were possible. Her pussy was sopping wet again, so I used some of her juice to continue lubricating her hole. I think she was ready. I pressed my thick bell-end against her hole, gently pushing it further and further. A small grunt sprang forth as I fully entered her cavity. She was new to this; I would have to go a bit slower than I did with Lotte. I slowly picked up momentum, and held her ponytail from the base, pulling her back, slapping her arse.

"Mmmmmm! Baby!"

She definitely liked it a little rough. Maybe I was the one corrupting her. My stiff cock was stretching her out well, and my body slapped into hers audibly, as I gripped her tight, giving her quite the fucking.

The others felt now was the time to get involved, one began squeezing my arse and tickling my balls. Niamh even tried to slip a finger up my arse, the dirty bitch! The others attended to Elena, caressing and squeezing her tits, making out with her, and generally touching her up. They were all rubbing their pussies, enjoying the live sex show we were putting on.

"Oh Elena, I've turned you into my little bitch! Do you love my big cock up your arse?" I grunted.

"Yes ...d...," sighing weakly.

"What?" I comically cupped my ear.

The others all cackled.

"YES DADDY!"

The girls all giggled in delight.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to fill my ass with your hot juicy cum Daddy."

"You'll get it, but only if you're a good little girl."

I wanted to see her tits. I wanted to choke and dominate her as I filled her tight little arse. I pulled my cock out of her tight orifice. I pulled her up and spun her around, grabbing her neck firmly, she squealed as I pulled her into my face and shoved my tongue down her wet mouth. I firmly placed her on her back and re-entered her now loose arsehole. She gasped as I shoved it back in, but was soon moaning again, as I reclaimed a grip on her neck, choking her as I slammed into her arse. With my other hand, I began rubbing her clit. The girls had all now gathered around her face, twisting her nipples, shoving pussies into her face. My hand was pinning her throat and body down on the seats, making her completely helpless whilst we all used her. She was just our fuckmeat, to dominate and use for our pleasure.

Whilst this went on, they were all rubbing their clits furiously. A few more strokes in and Elena's face screwed up tensely. Her legs tightened and GUSH - another squirt! This girl had plenty in her. My cock was getting closer and closer, after all this teasing I knew it would be a big one. I was 90% there when suddenly Ana released a sizeable squirt right onto Elena's face. Elena lapped it up as Lotte followed with a significant trickle. Then Niamh joined the party with a huge gush of liquid. As Elena was drenched, this glorious sight sent me past the point of no return.

Finally, I was able to grunt with delight as I released myself right into Elena's tight arse. I pulled out my limpening cock and kissed Elena passionately. She weakly smiled and sighed something incomprehensible in Romanian. Hot, sticky cum was dripping out her arse onto the carpet of the aircraft. Wasn't I lucky not to be the one cleaning that up!

Suddenly, the PA system announced "cabin crew prepare for landing" - apparently missing the top of descent warning altogether.

The girls quickly all got up in a panic. Lotte pushed me into a seat and told me to put my seatbelt on! They all began running towards the front and back of the plane. Even Elena toddled off with my white cum still dripping out of her! Securing storage containers and speaking on the intercom to the pilot, they took to their seats in various states of undress.

My wet, floppy cock flopped about as we came down in a slightly rocky landing. A small airport, the aircraft quickly taxied to its stand. The girls got up and began looking for their clothes. I thought I'd better do the same.

The cockpit door swung open.

"Ladies! Where was my fucking coff..."

The Captain's jaw hit the floor.

Thanks to CyrusL for editing this story.

12