Cum for Me Daddy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why am I such a failure?!" she yelled.

" Shhh,stop!" I hugged Evie. Holding her tight.

"Okay, I'll think of something, okay. Just promise me you'll do your best to forget the boy and what happened, okay? Daddy's here for you."

Evie just hugged me and cried into my chest. We stayed in that position for awhile until Evie fell asleep. I tucked her into bed and went back to my room.

Next morning, Evie was at the dining table having breakfast. She still looks sad, but seems much better than the previous days.

"Morning, guys!"

"Morning honey, anyways I hope everything is okay with you, Evie." Michelle said.

Evie was quiet and was busy texting on her phone. Suddenly, I received a text on my phone. I examined it, and it was Evie. I looked at her but she didn't react, still staring at her phone.

Evie: Thanks dad, for last night. I hope you didn't forget your promise.

Me: I hope you're alright. About that, I'm not sure if it's the right thing.

Evie: But you promised!

Me: I'm your dad Evie. You're the smartest girl I know, I'm sure you can figure it out.

Evie: Fine, I'll just go on tinder like all the girls these days and learn by hooking up with every guy I see!

Me: What did you say young woman? Have some dignity! Alright fine.

"You guys seem awfully busy today," Michelle suddenly said, after noticing us burying our faces with our phones.

I looked up and looked towards Evie. She flashed a tiny little smile after reading my last message.

"Well, I got to run. I got a meeting as usual. Have a safe journey,honey."

"Okay hun, drive safe."

Michelle left, after giving each of us a kiss.

Evie stared at me after mom closed the front door. I was halfway cutting into my pancake when I noticed her.

"What?" I asked.

"Daddy, you promised."

"What? Right now? I have to head to work soon.

"It'll be quick!" Evie said. Evie has always been determined and wants to excel at whatever she does.

A million things went through my mind as I thought about what was the best way to approach this situation. I finally finished my breakfast and washed up.

"Okay,Evie, what do you want to know?"

Evie pushed her glasses up her nose, as she thinks.

"Well, I think in order to fix something; you probably need to know what I did wrong." Evie said.

"Er, I guess that makes sense." She's always analytical about things, I thought to myself.

"I'll have to show you, daddy."

" Sh-sh-show me?" I stammered at the thought.

Evie reached for my hands.

"I can use your fingers,daddy."

I released a breath of relief. Yet, I was still nervous to how sexual it can be.

"Wait, I'm not sure..."

But Evie was already gripping my fingers with both of her hands and brought it to her mouth. Evie pulled 2two fingers out, the index and middle fingers. Evie started blushing and her heart pounded. She took a breath in and swallowed her saliva.

Evie's eye darted around nervously behind her glasses, as she took my fingers into her mouth and started to slide it in and out. I felt my cock twitch as I felt my daughter's lips wrap around my fingers. My heart drummed, as I saw my daughter emulating a sex act on me.

I could feel her teeth scraping my fingers. Evie's breathing became quicker and she seemed a lot more anxious as she started jamming my fingers in and out of her mouth clumsily. It was dry and, honestly, started to hurt. Yet, I could feel blood rushing to my cock as I stared at my sweet girl's lips.

"That was as far as I went before he pushed me away." Evie suddenly said.

Evie is so innocent that she doesn't realize how sexual her act was. All she was focused on, was trying to learn as if it's another one of the subjects she had to tackle at school.

" Okay. Thanks, Evie. I think I know the problem."

Evie eyes widened and she looked surprised. Tears started to form in her eyes.

"It's really that bad, huh?"

"No, that's not what I mean, baby girl. Don't cry."

Evie's chin shivered as she tried to hold back, but her tears rolled down. I wiped it with my thumb and hugged her. Evie stared at me, waiting for me to advise her. I was aware of my hard cock beneath my pants and I wasn't sure if I was turned on by my own daughter, or if it's just because of all the pent up sexual energy I had in me. I decided it's best if I leave this situation first.

"Oh, look at the time, my ride is here. We'll pick this up later, okay, baby girl?"

Evie looked real disappointed and sad. She looked as if she is going to cry again.

"Alright..."

I can't bear the dejected look on Evie. It just breaks my heart. I gave her a kiss and quickly left the house.

My personal assistant, Emily, came to pick me up. As I opened the door, I did a double take when I saw her. Most of the people in working in my industry are usually attractive looking, Emily is no exception.

"Morning, J!" she greeted.

Emily was wearing a loose cutting top. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples strained through the material of her top. She usually puts on a jacket when we reach the office.

"Morning Em! Sorry do you mind if I sit behind today? I have some personal matters to attend to."

"Oh, sure!" she replied as she leaned back to try to clear the mess in the backseat.

As I opened the door behind, I saw her leaning down and could see down her cleavage and that stirred me even more, after what I just experienced with Evie.

"Thanks, Em!"

"No probs. It's not often that you have personal matters that I don't know of."

Emily isn't just my PA. She's been working for me for seven years now. As my PA, I actually spend more time with her than my own wife. Emily is still rather young at 28. She could easily pass to be one of the talents in my agency, but unlike most of them, she is very smart and has an eager to learn attitude. As the years passed, we became very close and we are like best friends. We can talk very casually and she often jokingly flirts with me.

I found myself catching glimpses of Emily from the back seat. Her top is very loose cutting at the sides, as a result, the sides of her breasts are partially exposed. They looked round and perky, and the way they bounce around as the car moves, is starting to stir me. I quickly shook her off my imagination as I recalled a more pressing matter.

"Like my new top?" Emily noticed me looking from the rearview mirror.

"Yeah, looks airy...haha."

"Bet you are enjoying the view back there, huh, J?"

"Eh, could be better," I joked.

"Ouch, that hurts; after all the effort I went through to dress for you, J."

"Haha okay,Emily. That's enough. I have to settle my thing."

"Alright J, you do you."

A million thoughts went through my head as I thought of Evie. I open up my go-to porn site and saw a few sensual videos. I've always preferred the more tasteful and romantic kind. I figured it'll be a good starting point to introduce to Evie. I chose a few that focused on blowjobs. I probably stared at my phone for ages thinking if I should punch the send button. I'm not sure if a father should be sending his daughter pornographic videos. Yet, the thought of Evie dating random guys just to learn, made me sick. I took a deep breath and clicked on the send button, while closing my eyes.

Me: I'm sorry I had to leave like that. I know you don't like watching this kind of stuff. But give it a try anyways. I promise these will be different: Links.

"Everything alright Josh?" Emily asked, as we reached the office.

"Yeah, just some family issues."

"Oh you can tell me all about it. Hey wait..."

Emily leaned in close to me as she reached to straighten my tie. I could smell her perfume as she looked up at me smiling. I caught her sliding her hand on my chest as she patted it.

"Better now."

"Thanks for that, Emily." I watched as she put on her jacket before we walked into our office.

Being in my position, I'm used to having people suck up, or flirt with me, all the time. In the office, Emily treats me like a fatherly figure, a mentor. She often mentions how she looks up to me more than her own father, which I usually discouraged her to do.

Back home, Evie was curled up on her bed in tears. Suddenly her phone vibrated and she received the links her dad sent. Her heart skipped a beat, as she took a deep breath and clicked on the link.

The video starts in a romantic setting, the room was dimly lit and there were candles all around. The camera then panned to an attractive blonde girl walking into the room. She was wearing a see through gown and wore nothing underneath.

Evie's heart started to pound quicker. As the lady strut sexily, she dropped her gown revealing her naked body in all its glory. She then picked up a jar of oil and there was a man sitting on a chair. Evie couldn't see his face, but his body was well sculptured and toned. Evie didn't react as she is never attracted to physical appearance.

The lady then gently poured the oil on the man's body and slowly caressed his body all over. Evie's body was starting to respond as she hugged her pillow tightly as she watched intently. Evie gasped as finally man's cock is revealed. It was still soft and limp, but the lady can be seen slowly kneeling in between the man's legs.

The lady slowly ran her fingers along the man's thighs as she slowly gives kisses to his cock. She slowly licks the man's cock and slides it just past her lips. With each pass into her mouth, the cock grew harder and stiffer, until the lady's lips stretched it.

The lady continued to give the most sensual blowjob as she slowly sucks and twirls her tongue around the man's cock. The lady's head bobbed on the man's cock for a good ten minutes before the man could be heard groaning. The lady then brought her hands to stroke his cock while still licking his cock head. She whispered, "Cum for me baby..." His cock then contracted before shooting strains of thick cum all over the lady's face.

Evie gasped at the obscene visual. She was both surprised and slightly disgusted by that. "OMG, is that sperm? He just ejaculated all over her face? Ew, that's disgusting!" Evie gagged a little by that thought.

Despite that, Evie spent the day cooped up in her room with her laptop watching the pornographic videos. For her, it was just another challenge she had to tackle. She studied the videos purely to learn the technique.

I couldn't concentrate on my work the whole time as I was worried. I didn't receive any reply from Evie. "Did I make a mistake? Maybe I should apologize."

As evening came, I had almost eached home, and my phone vibrated. I quickly checked, hoping it was Evie, turns out it was my wife, Michelle.

Michelle : Another all nighter today. Sorry honey.

Urgh, great. I quickly took a detour to pack some food home. As I reached home, Evie is still in her room.

"Evie, I'm home. I brought dinner. Mom's at work again."

"Okay,daddy," she shouted from her room.

As we were eating dinner, it was awkwardly quiet. I acted as if everything was normal.

"So how was your day, Evie?"

"It was okay."

"Feeling better?"

"Yeah."

Evie seemed to be distracted, as I was cleaning up;as if there was a lot going though her mind.

"Daddy? I watched the videos you sent me."

"Oh...sorry, Evie. I realized it probably was a mistake."

"No, daddy. Thanks, I learned a lot."

"Uhm...okay. That's good to hear, Evie."

Evie paused and seem to be collecting courage to ask me something.

"Do you mind giving me an evaluation?"

"A what now?"

"You know, to see if I've improved. Like a test."

"Evie, it doesn't work like that."

"Please, daddy? I need to know I'm improving."

I sat down back at the dining table and looked at Evie. She looked up to me with pleading puppy eyes.

*sigh*

My heart is pounding again. I'm not sure why. I can't let it distract me as I really need to learn.

Evie smiled sheepishly and quickly reached for my hand. She took a deep breath and I noticed she was already starting to blush. She slowly kissed my fingers and slid them between her lips. She is way gentler this time. I felt her tongue lick my fingers as it swirls around. I saw my fingers disappear between her lips. I braced as they came close to her teeth. Evie has a slight overbite and it has always been something I find attractive. My fingers slip past her teeth into her mouth perfectly, as they glide against her lips.

The sensation against my fingers, and the sight of my daughter sucking is stirring me as she took my fingers deeper in her mouth. I feel my heart pumping quicker as I started to get excited.

Evie suddenly stopped.

"Hmm, something is not right," she said.

Evie then took my hand and pulled it down to my crotch; she then pushed my legs apart and knelt in between them.

For some reason, Evie never thought of her father as a man. To her, 'daddy' is in its own category, and she never saw him sexually.

"What Evie, this isn't..."

"This should be the right position,daddy."

Evie held my fingers with both her hands as she resumed, she meticulously licked and sucked my fingers. The sight of my daughter kneeling between my legs was enough to send blood pumping to my cock, let alone her sucking of my fingers.

Evie didn't realize how sexual her position was, being between her father's legs would be. All she had in her mind was remembering the steps she memorized earlier. Upon realizing the proximity to her father's crotch, she gripped her father's fingers and contemplated to stop. Evie could feel her father's cock harden beneath her hands.

OMG is that daddy's erection? I can feel him bulging beneath my hands. Gross! Yet, why does my face feel so hot and my heart is beating so quickly. I was so focused on his fingers, that I somehow had forgotten he has a thing down there, too.

I nervously stared down and could see the obvious bulge beneath my hands; Evie was staring at it while she slowly slurped my fingers.

I'm not sure what's happening to my body. My nipples are hard and sensitive like it gets when it's cold and I'm getting wet below. This would usually disgust me, but why am I turned on?

I see that Evie is slowly being overwhelmed with lust as she started to quicken her pace, licking and sucking my fingers with vigor.

"How did I do,daddy?"

I tried my hardest to keep a straight face.

"It was great Evie, you did well."

"I don't want to just do well; you know I always want to be the best,daddy."

Evie is stroking my fingers as she look up at me.

"How else I can improve,daddy?"

I cleared my throat at the insanely sexual situation.

"Please tell me,daddy." Evie probed again, her eyes staring up at me.

"Uhm, well I guess you can't forget the balls, too, when you do it."

"Oh yes!"

Evie leaned down to lick my 'balls' that are actually my curled up fingers. I jerked up, as I soon realized that also meant she was nuzzling her face against my erection. I could feel the movement of her mouth as she sucks my fingers. I was using every ounce of self control I had to hold back.

Daddy smells a little different down here. I kinda like it. I can feel the heat emanating from his crotch. Gosh, I can't believe I'm rubbing my face against his thing.

My heart is now pounding quickly and my breaths are slowly becoming labored.

"What else should I do, daddy?" Evie asked.

"Uh...well...eye contact is important also, it's always better when the giver is actually enjoying it and when the enthusiasm can be seen."

Evie looks shy and a little flustered, as the thought of her staring into her father's eyes while licking his fingers embarrassingly excites her. Evie slowly shifted her gaze behind her large round glasses up from her father's crotch towards his face. Evie's cat-like eyes try to maintain contact with me as she continued sucking my fingers. It was achingly adorable. The sight made my cock twitch and I was sure pre-cum leaked out.

I just realized how crazy wrong this is, yet I'm so oddly turned on right now. I'm terribly embarrassed. I can't imagine what I made daddy have to go through. Yet, the expression of pleasure on my father's face is intoxicating.

"Keep...going, daddy...?" Evie's voice seemed a little more sultry.

"Er, I guess it'll help if we are turned on by what see. Try not to slouch, push your behind out and arch your back," I continued.

"Yes, daddy!" Evie obeyed and started moaning as she sucked my fingers.

"Mmhmmfph..."

"Shit, you're...you're... you're a fast learner, Evie."

Evie is now acting out of lust, as she is doing what her body tells her to. I have long lost any rationalism in me as I gave my own daughter advice on how to give a blowjob. I was trying to hold back my cum with every ounce of muscle I could. I gently stroked Evie's face with the back of my hand as she bobbed her head on my fingers. Whatever line I thought of not crossing with Evie, was starting to blur as I was horny beyond measure.

OMG, I'm so wet. I didn't even feel this way with my Brian. I can't believe it. This is crazy wrong, I don't know what I was thinking when I suggested this. He's your dad, Evie!

Evie's hand was indirectly pressing over the bulge in my pants. The motion Evie was doing was squeezing the erection over my pants. Even though I knew I should stop her, but it felt too good. Evie's natural sense of competitiveness was what drove her to want to improve at all cost; but this was quickly overtaken by her natural lustful instinct.

"Anything else I should do,daddy?" Evie was whispering to me as she looked up at me. A strand of saliva hangs from her lips to my fingers. Her eyes looked different now; they are barely open as if I they were glazed with lust.

"Maybe one thing, sometimes dirty talking really helps elevate the sensation. But do NOT do it now, Evie. It will be inappropriate."

Evie paused as if she was thinking; she recalled the dirty video she watched and what the girl moaned. Being already overwhelmed with lust, she stared into her father's eyes with his finger sstill halfway in her mouth. As if she has lost all rationalization, against her daddy's wishes, she whispered,

"Cum for me...daddy..."

It was the softest of whispers. But I heard it. I've never remotely heard my daughter say anything dirty. Those words sent chills down my spine right down to my cock. My cock twitched and pulsated.

"WHOA! Shhhiiit...Okay, Evie. Stop." I pulled my fingers away from her.

It was a little too late, as I felt a warm and wet sensation, as cum involuntarily oozed out of my cock, soiling my boxers. The image of Evie saying those words was enough to make me cum. I tried my best to keep a straight face as I quickly covered myself and left the kitchen to my room.

Evie had never felt this horny before. She was shaking with arousal from the experience she just shared with her father. Although she didn't know she actually made her father cum, she had never seen this vulnerable side of her father before.

Being such an innocent girl, Evie never broke any rules. To go this far, sent a huge mixture of guilt and thrill inside of her.

I quickly got into the shower. I couldn't believe what I just allowed to happen. We definitely crossed the line there. Yet, this incestuous passion in me feels so raw and primal. I've never yearned for anything more. The image of my daughter kneeling between my legs was burned into my memory. My cock became rock hard again at that thought; Water dripping from its tip.

I gripped it and started to stroke it, as images of Evie kneeling below me, sucking my cock, flash through my head. Her cute dimple forming every time she sucked air in. I can't remember feeling this rock hard. I remembered the surprise I had when Evie stared me in the eyes and whispered those words.