Cum for Me Daddy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She went out not long ago, I guess she's feeling much better."

"Went out? Any idea where?"

"No, but someone did come to pick her up."

I was concerned to what Evie might be up to.

"Anyways, I just came home to make dinner, but I won't be eating. We have a celebration today for the completion of the project."

"Oh, I thought we'd have some alone time, finally."

"I'm reeeally sorry, honey. I'll make it up to you."

Michelle gave me a kiss and left. I sighed and sat down to eat dinner alone. Not long after I was done, my phone rang. It was Evie.

"Hello?"

"DAD! PLEASE COME PICK ME UP..." I could tell Evie was crying and in distress.

"Everything alright? Where are you?"

Evie was panting and breathing hard. I was afraid she is having another panic attack. I quickly made my way to pick Evie up. She was crying at the corner next to some shops.

"What happened, Evie? Where were you?"

Evie was sobbing profusely and couldn't even talk.

"Okay, just breathe, drink some water. Calm down, baby girl. Daddy's here."

"I just want to go home..." she cried.

"Alright, let's go."

As we reached home, Evie seemed to calm down a little. She walked straight to her room and curled up on her bed.

"So are you going to talk to me?"

I sat on her bed next to her. Evie reached out to pull me to her. I got on the bed and hugged her. She just cried into my chest for a few minutes. I gave her time.

"I went back to meet him."

"Your ex-boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"I was afraid you'd do that. Why?"

"I'm not sure. I've been very confused lately, and I couldn't stand being a failure so I wanted to prove to him."

"Prove what?"

"That, I'm not useless. I was confident I knew what to do this time."

*sigh*"Evie..."

"But I still couldn't do it, I was so nervous I had a panic attack."

"What? Are you okay?"

"Yes, I managed to calm down. But I'm so afraid I can never overcome this feeling. Every time I think about being physically intimate with someone, I feel weird. I get so nervous and scared."

"Did you really love that boy, Evie?"

"Why do you ask that?"

"Well, being physically intimate is something you do with someone you love, or have a connection with. It's best to have an emotional connection first, and then the physical connection will come naturally."

Evie kept quiet. I could feel her fingers tighten around me.

"You mean, like us?"

I paused for a moment.

"I guess you could say that. You see how we have an emotional connection, so when we're hugging like this; it will feel natural."

At that moment, something stirred within Evie. She realized this was where she felt the safest, in her dad's arms. She inhaled the scent of her father, as she buried her head in his chest.

"Hug me tighter,daddy. You make me feel safe."

Evie moved her legs so that they were now between her father's legs and she moved herself higher up to position her face in front of her father's. She placed her arms around his neck as she stared into his eyes.

"Thanks, daddy. I love you."

"I love you, too, baby girl."

Evie leaned in to kiss me on the cheek. She planted another one on the other side and flashed the brightest of smiles. I was relieved to see her happy again. I felt her legs wrap around my waist as she continued to plant more kisses on my cheeks.

I started to be apprehensive, as that position is pretty sexual and I was getting turned on.

"Something wrong, daddy?"

"No, nothing is wrong, baby girl."

"Kiss me back then!"

She reached to tickle me and that caused me to jerk up, my crotch is now bucking against Evie as she giggled and I held on to her waist. I started to kiss her back on her cheeks much to her delight.

We stopped and stared into each other's eyes. The tension in the air was sky high. We stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity. Our breathing was slowly getting heavier. Our gaze shifting from our eyes to each other's lips as they slowly parted open. Evie leaned in closer and closer to my face; her large round glasses were starting to fog up from our collective breath.

I have never felt this nervous; yet, I've never wanted anything more. I know he's my father, and it's wrong -- but,I want him.

I've always loved my princess; but somehow, the fatherly love evolved into something more passionate. I'm always surrounded by models and attractive people; yet, I've never felt this nervous. The feeling is reminiscent to my first crush; Evie makes my heart skip a beat and gives me butterflies in my stomach. I just want to love her, protect her, and keep her all to myself.

Our lips were literally less than an inch from each other as we felt each other's breath on our faces. I don't remember the last time I could hear my heartbeat this clearly. Yet, I knew it was wrong.

"Evie..." I wanted to stop this before we went too far.

Evie placed her fingers on my lips to stop me. She pressed her lips on the other side of her finger. I could hear her elevated breaths clearly. Her forehead is leaning against mine. Slowly, Evie pulls her finger down. I closed my eyes as our lips finally made contact. The contact of our lips sent a surge through our bodies like a spark igniting a taboo passion.

Evie's body was shaking from excitement and nervousness. Blood rushed through my cock making it rock hard and Evie's pussy is leaking wet. I tasted her sweet lips and I squeezed her waist as I kissed her back.

"Oh, daddy..." Evie moaned.

Evie was breathing hard into my mouth as I slowly kissed her sensually; my hands wrapped around her waist as I slowly caress her ribs. My lips tasting hers as she moaned into my mouth. I slowly slipped my tongue into her tiny mouth and she wrapped her lips around it, sucking on it; my hands now wandering to her stomach.

My head is spinning, my insides are stirring. I feel like an electric surge is flowing within me. I feel dizzy.

"Daddy..." Evie moaned. Her eyes closed as she leaned back on the pillow.

I reluctantly left her mouth as I start to trail kisses down her neck. Evie's mouth hangs open and exhaling sharp breaths. My hands slowly parted her legs as it went under her skirt to caress her thighs. Her skin is milky smooth as I gently trailed my fingernails against her skin.

My fingers finally found her wet mound as she whimpered softly as she felt my touch. My fingers barely gliding across her clit causing her body to arc up towards me. Her firm breasts pushing up towards me. My fingers grazed along the line of her panties. I could feel that it is damp.

"Oh my god, Daddy..."

I trail my kisses down her neck as I slowly pulled down her top to reveal her flawless breasts. They bounced as the top was pulled down. Evie trembled nervously as her adult breasts were exposed to her father for the first time. They were round and perky with not a single blemish on it. Her nipples were almost colorless and slightly puffy as the tip stood hard and erect. I trail my tongue slowly down her breast as I slowly kiss and lick every part of her perfect breast around her nipples.

Oh yes,daddy...I can feel his warm breath on my skin.

I took my time taking the beautiful sight in front of me as I hovered my mouth just over her nipples. My fingers gently brush Evie's panties as I gave the slightest of touches.

"Please, daddy..."

I slowly started rubbing Evie's pussy through her damp panties as she started panting quicker. I finally opened my mouth over her nipple as I slowly took it into my mouth.

"OH DADDY..." Evie moaned with more urgency.

Evie's hands wrapped around my head as I took her nipple in my mouth. Her body shuddered as I sucked on it softly as I twirled my tongue. It was hard, erect, and felt like a sweet candy in my mouth. Evie's body jerked every time my tongue flicked her sensitive nipple. I could see goosebumps forming on her skin.

My fingers were still rubbing her clit in a circular motion, as I finally pulled her panties down. Her pussy was soaking wet as I rubbed it. My fingers brushed through her wet pubic hair. Loud wet sounds filled the room, only to be interrupted by Evie's sharp breaths and whimpers.

My daddy is making me feel so good. This is incest, something absolutely forbidden. Yet, I've never felt such pleasure in my life!

The combination of my fingers on her pussy and me licking her nipples sent Evie beyond what she had ever experienced.

"OHH DADDDY, AHH...AHH... DADDY..."

Evie was moaning loudly in her cute, high-pitched voice as she was overwhelmed with pleasure. Her stomach tensed up as her body jerked and bucked wildly against me. Evie threw her arms around me holding me tight as she moaned into my ears. I gave my baby girl an orgasm.

" OH MY GOD, DADDY!!!"

Evie was panting hard as she tried to catch her breath.

"OMG, Daddy was that? I think...you just gave me my first orgasm!"

"Your first? Don't you ever, you know..."

"Touch myself? I do. But I've never managed to...finish."

I smiled down at my beautiful princess. I felt proud that I was the one to give her first orgasm. Fueled with lust, I yearned to taste my daughter. I shifted my body, lower to kiss Evie's stomach. I proceeded to gently spread her legs open as I started to kiss her thighs.

"Daddy, it's ticklish! It's embarrassing!" Evie giggled, as she tries to push me away.

I slowly trail my tongue along her inner thighs. Evie leaned down to place her hand on my face.

" Oh god, daddy, no; it's dirty down there!"

Evie held on to my head as I planted a deep kiss on her pussy, inhaling the sweet scent of my baby girl. I pulled her legs over my shoulders as I tasted my daughter for the first time. I took her pussy into my mouth as my tongue slid against her sexual organ.

"DADDY!!... AHHHH!!" Evie moaned.

Wait what? Daddy is kissing me below. Is this a thing? I can feel his tongue inside of me. My father's wet tongue is slipping inside of me.

I slowly and sensually ate my daughter's pussy as I tried to insert my tongue as deep as I could;. sucking and licking her sweet pussy. Evie's body jerking each time I flicked my tongue inside of her. I slowly replaced my tongue with my finger, gently penetrating her. Her sweet pussy is tight like a glove,.with my tongue now making circular motions around her clit.

"Aaahhh..." Evie moaned, as she thrust her pelvis towards my face.

I started to lick her clit quicker as I curled my fingers inside of her, rubbing her g-spot.

"DADDY, OH MY GOD, YES, YESSS...YESSSSS,DADDY!!!"

For once, I was glad Michelle wasn't home. Passion overcame Evie, as she let any inhibitions go. Evie was moaning so loud and she was bucking against my face almost violently. I was concerned our neighbors might hear us.

I started lapping her pussy with my tongue, as I inserted a second finger into her, sending her off the edge. Evie's body arched back, pushing her breasts in the air as she gripped the bedsheets, her legs wrapped around her father's head, as her toes curled and wriggled.

OMG OMG what is this feeling?

"DADDY! AAHH!!" Evie let out a high-pitched moan as her body shuddered. Her eyes open by just a squint, as her fingers dug into my head. Evie's contracted as she squirted all over me, as I continued to lick her pussy. Her eyes opened wide in shock as liquid gushed out from her pussy for the first time. Evie came again as her whole body contracted and jerked violently. Evie gently pushed me away as she was overwhelmed by her orgasm.

She was panting loudly as if she just ran a marathon.

When she finally came to."Oh my god!... OMG,... daddy!. What was that? Is that piss? I'm so sorry."

"No it's not, Evie; don't worry, it's natural. That's the female ejaculation.

Evie looked around still trying to process what just happened. I stared down at the view of my daughter, her top pulled down, her legs spread open, and her panties on the floor. Her nipples still erect as her chest heave from her breath. The weight of our incestuous act finally dawn upon me. I was utterly overcome with guilt, as I realized how much I had crossed the line.

Evie stared into my eyes as she reached for my hand. She placed her hands on my cheeks and pulled my face to hers. Evie's eyes were teary, but I could tell it was tears of joy. It's as if she finally had her sexual realization.

"I love you,daddy," Evie whispered.

She then leaned up to kiss me on the lips. We tasted each other's lips as we kissed each other passionately like lovers. We suddenly heard the main door open downstairs. We stumbled around to hide the evidence of our incestuous deeds. Evie felt her knees buckle as they felt weak from her orgasms.

I am still filled with guilt and disappointment with myself, as I failed to control myself and crossed the line with my daughter. As her father, I should draw the line and not even allow us to come anywhere this close. Yet before I left the room, I turned back to see Evie flashing the brightest smile. She looked blissful. That smile was enough to melt my heart.

I understand now what daddy meant by having a connection first. I was, at first, so disgusted by all these sex acts. They seemed so filthy. But with someone I truly love, with daddy;, I finally understand. I love daddy...I want...him.