Cum for Me Daddy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cum-for-me-daddy. Oh Fuck! My body jerked as cum exploded all over the shower. FUCK THIS IS SO WRONG! I can't believe I just jerked off to my own daughter. I'm a monster!

After I calmed down, I went to Evie's room to talk to her.

"Hey, Evie."

"Hi,Daddy."

"You know, what we did is wrong. It's my fault, I should have known better. I should not have let it get to that stage. It's not something we should have done."

"Why?"

"Because, it's sexual and I don't want to us to do anything we shouldn't. We shouldn't cross any lines."

"I mean technically, we didn't actually do anything sexual, did we?"

"Well that depends, not explicitly, but it is definitely of sexual nature."

"You're right, I'm sorry,daddy, I just wanted to learn. I guess I didn't think it through."

"I know, it's not your fault. Either way, I'm always here for you. But we can't do things like that again."

Evie looked down and seemed a little disappointed. She then looked up and stared into my eyes. It was a little different than how she usually looks at me.

"Okay. Thanks,daddy."

I don't what it is, but my heart beats so fast when I'm around daddy. I feel excited and something seems to stir inside of me. The feeling is similar to how I used to feel when I saw my crush. What's wrong with me?

We hugged and kissed each other on the cheeks as we ended the day.

"I love you, Evie."

Evie exhaled sharply.

"I love you too,daddy."

Evie couldn't sleep that night as she is confused with the emotion she felt.

It was the weekend the next day, and finally Michelle had some time for us. We spent some time at the mall, eating and walking around. I would often catch Evie staring at me. She would quickly divert her gaze whenever caught I her.

"Is everything alright? You two are awfully quiet. Normally you'd be making lots of noise," Michelle asked.

"Yeah, everything is fine. Right?" I gave a playful jab to Evie and she squealed while grabbing my finger. We paused briefly as she held on to my finger for a while as we stared into each other's eyes. She quickly let go of my finger. There was a certain tension in the air between Evie and I.

We got back home not long after. Evie was in her room packing when she noticed a package. It was a birthday present from her Aunt Melanie for her eighteenth birthday. Evie took it out and it is a rather sexy two piece bikini. Evie always only wore a one piece until now. She held it tightly as she got lost in her thoughts.

"Hey! Let's watch a movie!" Michelle suddenly yelled from downstairs.

"What?" Evie peeked her head from her room.

"I've always wanted to watch 'The Haunting.'"

"What? No mom."

"You know Evie's afraid of horror films."

"Aw come on, you're an adult now Evie. You're not a child."

Evie pouted.

"FINE!" she mockingly stomped down the stairs.

We set up the couch to be comfortable. We put pillows and blankets on it and had the lights off. I sat in the middle between Michelle and Evie. The movie was indeed scary and Evie was screaming her lungs out. She eventually snuggled up to me and hid behind my shoulder. I smiled and gave her my hand. She held it tightly. We continued holding hands throughout the movie as the scene calmed down for a bit and I found her gently stroking my arm.

This feels so good. Growing up, I always treated dad as my boyfriend. Daddy is so perfect. Ah, what am I thinking? That's so wrong! I feel like I'm falling in love with my daddy, not in the usual way I do. But, dare I say? Romantically.

Evie ended up staring at me for the remaining of the movie while nuzzling her face against my shoulder. I reached around to stroke her head with my other hand.

Evie is relieved as the movie came to an end.

"Can we visit the pool tomorrow?" Evie asked, as we were going to bed.

"You do know we have our own pool, Evie." Michelle said.

"But I prefer the one at the club. Plus, there's more to do there."

"Well I have some work to catch up tomorrow. I guess your dad has to take you."

"Can we, daddy?"

"Uh, I guess so."

"Yay!" Evie hopped up the stairs to her room.

Back in the room, I finally was alone with Michelle. She was lying in bed. I started to kiss her neck.

" Mmm, honey..." she moaned.

My hands reached down to cup her breasts. As if it's like a ritual, Michelle quickly started to undress. Michelle is very attractive, but unfortunately, very passive in bed. Michelle lay on her back and spread her legs and inviting me. She's never a fan of foreplay. She prefers it straight to the point. I quickly undressed and whipped out my hard cock sliding it into her pussy.

As I pumped my cock into my wife, my eyes were closed and all I see is Evie's face. I felt sick that I'm thinking about own daughter as I'm having sex with my wife. Yet that made me hornier as I started to thrust into Michelle harder, as my hands groping her breast and body.

"Oh honey... ah... ah...slow down..." Michelle moaned beneath me.

The bed frame was knocking against the wall furiously. At this point, as all I recalled, was the time when Evie was licking my finger while kneeling between my legs.

"Honey, slow down. Evie might hear us." Michelle whispered.

Evie indeed did hear the action. She oddly felt jealous.

That's the sound of the bed rocking. Daddy and mommy must be doing it.

Evie slipped her fingers into her mouth as she reminisced the time she was sucking on her dad's fingers. Her other hand slipped between her legs as she touched herself. Suddenly, she imagined she was in her mother's place, beneath her big, strong father's body. She gasped and quickly pulled her hand away.

Oh why did I just imagine that?...Evie whispered to herself.

Back in my room, I was already feeling my cum building as I tried my best to imagine someone other than my own daughter, yet the image of Evie looking up at me from between my legs, whilst whispering 'cum for me, daddy 'keeps reappearing.

"Urgghh," I groaned, as I felt my cock explode deep inside of Michelle's pussy.

"Ahhh..." Michelle covered her mouth as she moaned out loud herself, as she felt my hot cum fill her up.

*Gasp* I heard daddy moan. Evie let out a shudder as the sound of her daddy groaning turned her on.

"Wow honey, you're really are horny."

"I've haven't seen you for twoyears, you know."

We embraced and soon fell asleep.

The next day, I woke up late and saw Evie already waiting for me downstairs. Michelle was working on her laptop in the dining room.

"Morning, guys."

"Daddy, you're late. We have to visit the pool, remember?"

"Okay, I didn't forget. Let me pack and we'll go. I'll eat in the car on the way there."

"Hurry up,daddy!"

Once we reached the pool, Evie went to the changing room the change. I sat lounging on the deck as I didn't really plan to get wet.

Suddenly, a girl caught my eye, when my eyes focused I realized it was Evie. My cock twitched as she is wearing a two piece bikini. I've never seen her wear anything close to that revealing. Evie is petite at five feet tall. Yet, she isn't just skin and bones. Evie is quite curvy.

Her breasts are bigger than I thought, they are round and perky. Soft fleshy mounds slightly spilling out around her triangle-shaped top. I suspect her bikini is a size too small. Being in the media industry, I could tell a girl's bust rather accurately and Evie looked to me to be around a 32C, which is incredibly shapely for her petite frame.

Her ribs are slightly visible and her slim waist accentuates the curves of her hips. Her round butt bounced as she walked towards me. I felt guilty as my eyes ogled my own daughter. Evie was clearly embarrassed, too; as she kept her gaze on the floor and her legs crossed. Even as her thighs were tightly closed together, there is a sexy thigh gap between her legs.

I have never worn something this revealing before. But, for some reason, I want daddy to be the first to see me like this. I hope he likes it.

"Evie, where did you get that swimsuit? Your mom would disapprove."

"Aunt Melanie gave it to me as a gift." She smiled sheepishly.

"Ah! Of course."

"You don't like it?"

"No, you look...very beautiful, Evie."

Evie blushed at her dad's compliments and watched as he applied sunscreen lotion. I caught Evie staring at me.

Daddy is topless, he is so fit for his age. Why am I finding him so attractive? I'm feeling a tingle between my legs. What's wrong with me?

"Evie, can you help me?" I turn my back to face her.

"Su-sure, daddy."

Evie slowly applied the lotion on her hands and smeared it on her dad's back. She could feel his muscles beneath his skin. She stared at a tattoo on his back. He has a large Japanese inspired tattoo, that if you look close enough, has Evie's name hidden inside. Her hands trembled slightly as she slides her hands along his back.

"Thanks, baby girl. Don't you need some?"

"Uh yeah, of course," she nervously replied.

As Evie proceeded to coat her skin with the lotion, I tried my hardest not to stare. I buried my face in my phone.

"My turn, daddy."

I took the bottle and squeezed an ample amount to my palm. As I sat up behind Evie, I noticed I could see down her cleavage. I noticed her smooth porcelain skin and could make out her faint veins under the exposed part of her breasts. I quickly shifted my gaze and slowly massaged the lotion on her back making sure to cover every inch.

I slowly got to her shoulders and slid my fingers to the nape of her neck. It was slender and sexy. I noticed she shuddered a little as my fingers moved along the back of her neck.

It's that electric feeling again. My neck is so sensitive to daddy's touch.

"Alright, all done!" I smacked my hands together.

"Well, aren't you coming?" Evie asked, turning back.

"No, you go ahead."

"What? I can't swim, daddy. I need you to teach me."

"What?"

Evie started to pout and put on an angry face.

"Urgh, alright. Evie, wait!"

I walked up to Evie and I neatly tucked her hair around her ears. Evie looked up nervously. I carefully removed her glasses.

"You can't swim with these."

"Haha...right, dad."

Why did that make me so nervous? What's happening to me?

We got into the pool and it was cold.

"Okay, if you want to swim you've got to first learn to float. Give me your hand."

I slowly guided Evie by her hand.

"Just relax; your body should float on its own. Just straighten your legs."

Evie held her father's hand, but suddenly realized she couldn't touch the floor and panicked.

She stumbled in the water and I reached out to catch her. As I grabbed her, she wrapped herself around me and had her legs around my waist. I found my hands holding her butt as I supported her. As I looked at Evie, her cleavage right in front of my face,I noticed the two tiny bumps in her bikini. Seems like the material wasn't well padded and her nipples were pressing through a little.

"Sorry, daddy," Evie said, after wiping water off her face;.her hands resting on his chest. She found her fingers graze her father's nipples and it turned her on. She bit her lips as she savored the touch of her fingers on her father's bare skin.

We found ourselves staring wantingly into each other's eyes again.

"Here, try holding on to the edge of the pool. Don't panic, I'm right here."

"Okay,daddy." Evie held on the edge of pool and tried to straighten her legs to kick.

Evie seemed to get the hang of it, as I attempted to guide her again.

"Okay,just try to do it without holding anything. Stay calm."

Evie started to swim as she moved from one side of the pool to the other.

"That's it, baby girl, you got it!"

"I did it! I can swim!" Evie was overjoyed as she hugged me.

"Thanks, daddy."

Evie reached up to kiss me on the cheeks. Once again we found ourselves gazing at each other for a second longer than usual, as our arms were around each other.

"Okay, ready to head back?"

"Yeah, I'm tired."

We cleaned up and packed.

While we were in the car, Evie said, "Daddy, I had fun today. Thanks for always being there for me."

"I had fun, too, baby girl."

Evie looked up to me and reached for my hand. She opened it up and slid her fingers between mine.

"Everything alright?"

"Just want to hold your hand."

Evie stared at me while holding my hand the whole way back. Is my daughter falling in love with me? Has what we started turned the wheel of something inevitable? Countless thoughts went through my head as I drove back. As we reached home and parked, I turned to Evie.

"I love you, daddy." She leaned in to kiss me on the cheek, but I happened to turn my face at the same time causing her to land her lips on mine.

We were both shocked, but neither of us immediately pulled away. Our eyes were open wide staring into each other's.

I kissed daddy on his lips. My heart is beating so fast that I am afraid it'll explode. My whole body is tingling and my head is spinning. What is this feeling?

I finally pulled away.

"I love you, too, Evie."

Evie was blushing. "Ha-ha... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"I know, it's okay."

We quickly went back into the house.

"Mom! Dad taught me how to swim!"

"That's great. I'm glad you had fun," Michelle replied, barely lifting her gaze from her laptop.

That night, Evie was feeling a little hot and bothered in her room. She opened her laptop and clicked on the link to the porn site her Dad sent her last time. She was scrolling on the categories section on the site; something caught her eye. Incest.

OMG there's a whole category on THAT? That's so sinful!

Yet, curiosity got the better of her as she slowly clicked on it. It expanded into sub-categories and she stared at one particular one: Father-daughter. Her heart starting to pound and she bit her lip. The cursor hovered over the button as she thought hard. Finally, she succumbed and clicked her mouse.

Evie gasped as she saw the list of thumbnails. She felt her face turn red and heart racing. She clicked on one of the videos -- Daughter seducing her Daddy. The video started with the 'father', he was mature looking, yet very fit. He reminded Evie a lot of her own father. He was reading papers on the couch.

Next came the 'daughter', wearing a plain spaghetti top and short skirt. She bounces around the room trying to catch her father's attention. She bends over trying to expose her body to her 'father'. The 'father' appeared to ignore her, so she slowly creeps up on the couch with him. She slides up on her 'father' and lays on him stroking his chest. Evie felt a feeling of déjà-vu'father' as this is something she does often with her own father. Evie's nipples were becoming hard and she could feel her panties get wet as she watched closely. The 'daughter' took the 'father's' thumb and started sucking while giving him a seductive look. Evie was shocked at how similar this scene was.

Slowly, the 'daughter' starts talking dirty to her 'father' and she tucks her thumbs under the strap of her top and slowly slides it off. Finally this caught the attention of her 'father' as her breasts are revealed. He finally started kissing and the 'daughter' starts caressing her 'father's' crotch. She slowly unzips his pants and tugs his cock out. It is already rock hard and she starts to stroke it, all while still making out with her 'father'.

Evie bit her lip, as her hands slowly wander between her legs. She watched as the scenes progressed and slowly slips her fingers inside her panties. Evie clumsily touched herself. Masturbating wasn't something she did. Back in her religious school, it is taught as a sin.

Oh god, why is this turning me on?

Evie's breaths became labored as the 'daughter' got between her 'father's' legs and starts sucking his cock. She gave him the most sensual blowjob slurping and moaning with his cock in her mouth. She gradually increased her motion until she was bobbing her head between his legs. Evie's pussy was now soaking wet.

Evie's hand bumped into her laptop and caused the scene to skip; the 'daughter' is now seen laying flat on the couch as her 'father' is hugging her from behind. He is thrusting into her as she suckled on his finger.

*Gasp* OMG OMG!!!

Evie was so overwhelmed by the scene that she skipped forward again. It was close to the ending and the 'daughter' is now on her knees kneeling in front of him. She is vigorously pumping his cock while licking the tip. The 'father' is now groaning with pleasure and that turned onEvie even more. It was clear the 'father' was about to cum. The 'daughter' then released his cock and whispered, "Cum for me, daddy!" The 'father' then exploded with thick cum spraying all over his 'daughter's' face.

Evie gasped in shock, as she covered her mouth and quickly closed the video. A huge wave of guilt and arousal gushed over her. She has never experienced such mixed feelings. She's disgusted, yet so turned on at the same time. The last phrase she heard, also happened to be something she said to her own father. The words, "Cum for me, daddy" echoed in her head. She didn't realize how sexual those words were, when she muttered them last time. She clenched her fist and held it tight to her chest as she tried to make sense of her feelings.

This is so wrong, I can't. I can't feel this way for Daddy. What's wrong with me?

Evie took her phone and did something she would regret, she texted her ex-boyfriend.

The next day was an early day for me, I left for work before Michelle and Evie woke up.

I had a presentation and wanted to prepare early. Only Emily and I were at the office as it was still early. I was focusing on my laptop until I looked up and noticed Emily staring at me while biting her pen. She quickly shifted her gaze after being caught.

"What are you looking at?"

"What? Er... nothing." Emily blushed as she shifted her gaze.

Emily was wearing a rather short skirt and the sight of her slender legs caught my eyes as she sat crossed legged across from me.

"So...how was your weekend?"I asked.

"Oh bumming around at home. Masturbating mostly."

"Jesus Em, I don't need to know that. What happened to your boyfriend, what's his name again? Carl?"

"Oh he was busy last weekend."

Emily wasn't paying attention and she accidentally spilled coffee all over me.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry, J!"

"Shit, Emily! Damn it's hot."

Emily looked very guilty and frantically tried to clean up. I quickly stood up and quickly took my shirt off. I could tell Emily was staring.

"I think I have some spare clothes."

I quickly changed and Emily was visibly embarrassed and upset.

"Shit, I'm so sorry, Josh."

"It's okay, Emily.,Let's just focus on the presentation first."

Fortunately, the meeting went well and my mood improved.

"Josh, pass me your clothes. I'll get them cleaned for you."

"Might be a challenge seeing it's coffee."

"I have my ways," she smiled.

"Alright, here you go."

"Again, I'm so sorry still sorry. Don't know what got into me. If there's any way I can make it up to you. ANYTHING at all, just let me know."

"Anything is a dangerous choice of word."

"Not for me." Emily said it in a weird manner. She doesn't have the usual cheeky expression when she's saying jokingly flirting with me. Emily has a serious expression.

Emily turned and walks away with my clothes. I watched as her hips swayed side to side, down the hall.

As evening came, I returned home and was surprised to see my wife, Michelle, already back.

"Hi, honey, you're back early today."

"Yes, I finally settled my work. I'm sorry I've been neglecting you."

I looked around the house in search of Evie. She wasn't around.

"Is Evie here?"