Cum for Me Daddy Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuing to cross lines despite the guilt.
10.1k words
4.67
62.8k
64

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

************************************

Disclaimer:

All characters are above 18 years old. The story is mostly, but not strictly under the incest/taboo genre.

Big thanks & credit to Kenji Sato for the editing.

*Evie's thoughts will be in italics.

************************************

The following couple of days I had to travel out of state for an event. I had trouble concentrating on work as I kept replaying that last encounter with my daughter. I hate to leave things unaddressed. I really hope Evie is fine and I didn't destroy our father-daughter relationship.

Back home, Evie's sexuality was fully awakened and in full swing. Unlike most teenage girls, the only boys she knew were the ones from church, as she went to an all-girls' school. She's never one to cuss, and even the mention of just the word 'penis,' would make her embarrassed and flush.

Yet, with everything that happened since her father came home; it was like a spark igniting an explosion. It opened the floodgates of Evie's sexuality and she's constantly horny and thinking about sex. Most of the time, the subject of her fantasies is her father.

It is torturing Evie to have her father away for a few days. She often finds herself locked up in her room with her laptop. Almost naturally, she browsed the porn site her father gave her. She explored the many videos and she enjoys lesbian videos because of their softer nature, but she always finds herself gravitating towards the incest category.

As the video played, her hands would slip between her legs, under her skirt. She would slide her fingers against her moist pussy, as she brought her other hand inside her shirt; caressing her own breast, tweaking her hard nipple. As she watched the video, she imagined her father as the male lead, passionately fucking her.

Evie would bite down on her little pillow as she moaned into it.

"Daddy...ahh...." Her fingers rubbing herself harder as she slowly feels her body tense up as she recalls the time her father gave her, her first orgasm.

Her head tilts back as her mouth bites down hard on the pillow, her fingers pulling her own nipples hard as she feels her orgasm peak.

"Daddy... omg...mmmphhh." Evie moaned into the pillow to muffle her voice as her body trembled violently on her bed. Her room filled with her deep breaths as she slowly recovered.

*knock* *knock*

"Evie, time for dinner. Didn't you hear me call you a million times?" Michelle suddenly came into Evie's room.

Evie was startled and quickly closed her laptop.

"Oh sorry, mom. I didn't hear you."

"Are you alright? Your face is red."

"Really? I'm fine. I'll see you downstairs, mom."

Michelle gave Evie a suspicious look and left.

Shit that was close. Oh daddy, I miss you so much. Please come home soon.

------

Three days later...

I arrived back home in the middle of the night. The next morning, I came down and as usual, Michelle and Evie were already having breakfast. Evie kept her eyes on me the whole time, as she munched on her toast. It was Sunday, and Michelle was ready for church. I am not a religious guy so I never followed, but Evie usually tags along.

"Morning, guys..."

"Morning, honey!"

Evie kept quiet, yet maintained eye contact with me. There is an air of awkwardness. I noticed she isn't dressed up. She had an oversized jumper on and had her short hair tied half up.

"Not following mom to church?" I asked Evie. She just shook her head.

"Evie hasn't been to church in awhile."

"Oh, is that so?"

"Anyways, I'm running late. I'll catch you all later." My wife, Michelle, gave each of us a kiss and left.

Evie and I are both alone now; I feel a lump in my throat. We've always been so close, yet crossing the line that night made us not know how to react to each other.

"Want some strawberries?"

Evie looked at me and just opened her mouth waiting for me to feed her.

I brought it to her mouth. She leaned forward and took it in her mouth along with a part of my finger. She stared into my eyes as my fingers slowly slid against her lips.

"So, I think we should address what happened that night."

Evie stood up and walked away, ignoring me. She sat down on the couch in the living room. I got up, followed her, and sat myself next to her.

"You know, what we did was wrong..." I continued.

Evie kept silent.

"I'm sorry, Evie. I shouldn't have let it gone so far."

"We should--"

"No, I don't want to..." Evie interrupted me.

I look at her puzzled.

"I love you, daddy." She reached for my hand.

"I love you, too, Evie; but, we are not supposed to love each other this way."

"I don't care. I know mom isn't there for you. So I want to be there for you, daddy."

"Your mother's busy with work, it's not her fault. Plus, it's not anything a daughter should be doing."

Evie's eyes grew moist and I could tell she was about to cry. I fear she might get into another panic attack or depression.

I don't only love you, daddy. I know what mom's been up to all this while. It isn't work. That's the reason why I stopped going to church. I feel sorry for you, daddy. You deserve better. You deserve...me.

"It can be our secret. Please, daddy?" She looked at me with her unbearable puppy dog eyes.

"Urgh... Evie...please, stop."

"NO. STOP! I DON'T WANT TO TALK ANYMORE!" Evie yelled.

I was taken aback by her outburst, and decided not to push her anymore.

"I want to buy something, will you fetch me to town?"

*sigh*

"Okay."

Things were starting to be awkward between us, as we were very quiet during the journey. It hurts me to see our relationship turn this way. We finally reached the mall, and it was starting to rain; the sky turned ominously dark and windy.

Evie spent a couple hours walking around; but, she didn't buy anything. I suddenly received a call from my wife, Michelle.

"Hey hun, what's up?"

"Hey, did you get the emergency message? There's a storm coming. Are you home?"

"No, I'm out with Evie. What storm is it?"

"Sounds serious, please come home quick!"

"Okay, I'll head back now."

"Okay, take care, hun."

As I ended the call, I received the emergency message.

**National Weather Service: A storm surge warning is in effect for the danger of life-threatening flooding. Follow evacuation orders if given.**

"Evie, we gotta go. There's an emergency storm now."

Evie just nodded. As we exited the mall, the situation outside was chaotic. Being inside, we were oblivious to the storm outside; it is starting to flood and things are flying all around.

"Holy shit, this is serious."

I quickly drove away. Evie is visibly scared as she curled up on her seat. I could barely see the road. I reached an intersection, and it was flooded and inaccessible.

"Shit." I tried to reverse; but suddenly, someone banged on our window.

"Holy fuck!" I was startled.

"YOU CAN'T DRIVE SIR. PLEASE PARK YOUR CAR AND GET INSIDE NOW!" It was a policeman directing people indoors.

"Shit, alright! Okay!"

I quickly parked my car on the side of the road.

"Okay, Evie, we're gonna run into that building there. Wait for me to get you."

"Okay, daddy."

I quickly ran out and got Evie and held her around her waist. We were instantly drenched and had to fight against the strong wind to get into the building. It turned out to be a hotel and it was already filled with people.

Evie hugged me as we got into the building. Her glasses fogged up and she was totally drenched. I brushed her bangs away from her face as she looked up at me.

"This is crazy." I exclaimed, while trying to dry myself off in vain.

Evie was already shivering from the cold. Fortunately, the hotel staff handed us towels to dry ourselves. We found a corner and watched the news for the update. I tried to call Michelle, but there wasn't any cell service. The storm must have knocked out something. A couple hours passed and the storm seemed to be getting worse by the hour. Seems like the flood was devastating the town and it might last awhile.

Evie was already sneezing and she is probably catching a cold from the wet clothes. I walked to the reception desk.

"Hi there, any chance you have any rooms left?"

"Hi, yes we do. Plan to wait out the storm here?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'll have it arranged."

A couple of minutes later, they handed us our keycard.

"Hey, Evie, I got us a room. This storm might stay for awhile."

Evie stared at the wet clothes clinging tightly to her father's skin as the thought of sharing a room with him excited her.

"Okay," she said coldly, as she took the keycard and walked away.

As I trailed behind her, I noticed I could see her bra and panties, as her wet dress became almost translucent. For a moment, I am distracted from the storm and I felt warmth from the blood rushing to my crotch, as I guiltily watched my daughter's round butt swaying in front of me.

We got into the room and Evie went straight into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on, she went to take a bath. I paced around the small room; it had only a single bed as I was counting on the storm to end before night came. I watched as the furious storm continued to rain down outside the window. I closed the curtains, afraid it might break the windows.

Inside the bathroom, Evie relished the hot water flowing over her naked body. Her nipples were still hard from the cold, wet rain earlier. The storm is scaring her, yet she's glad she's alone with her father. Her fingers slid down between her thighs as she thought of her father right outside the door. Slowly, Evie rubbed herself, as she remembered the night her father gave her... her first orgasm.

Evie came out awhile after and my heart skipped a beat when I saw her. She had a robe on and she was using a towel to dry her short hair. She gave me a slight smile, as I took my turn and went into the bathroom. I'm happy to see her smiling again; but, I'm also worried about being alone with her. In the bathroom, I am greeted with the sight of her clothes lying on the counter, including her bra and panties. I guess that would make sense since they're cold and wet. That also meant she's not wearing anything beneath her robe.

My cock slowly came to life as that thought filled my mind. I instinctively caressed my cock under the hot shower. God forgive me, this is so wrong.

I finished showering and put on a bathrobe. Being a lot taller, the robe stopped at my thighs, and I couldn't fully cover myself --it revealed most of my body. Realizing I didn't have a choice, I took a deep breath, and walked out.

Evie saw her father in the reflection of the mirror and her heart beat quickly. She bit her lips as she saw his semi-exposed body.

I got on the bed and under the covers in an attempt to cover myself up. After Evie was done drying her hair she came and snuggled into the small single bed with me.

"I can let you have the bed if you want, Evie."

"I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier, daddy; I just don't want to stop being close to you," Evie said, as she hugged me.

"It's alright Evie. I know it's confusing, but we must know what's right from wrong. What we did is wrong."

"Daddy, I'm cold. Will you hold me?" Evie asked, as she ignored my statement.

"Evie..."

As much as I know I should keep a physical distance between us; yet, us being in such a situation where calamity was happening outside, my paternal instincts got the better of me. For a moment, I didn't care anymore. I turned towards my daughter and we embraced as we lay on our sides.

Evie threw her arms around me. I felt her cold, soft skin against mine and I could smell the shampoo in her hair. It was electric, as we threw our momentary awkwardness away and gave in, to what we both truly wanted.

I felt her fingers run gently along my skin. As my glance wandered further down, my heart started pounding, as I realized her robe was sliding down her shoulder and partially exposed her breast. It's the first time I got a clear look under the light, her round perky breast is flawless, and her smooth fair porcelain skin sends blood down between my thighs.

Fuck, I slowly feel my cock becoming erect, as it starts to grow against Evie's inner thighs. I tried to move away, but that made Evie hug me tighter and she wrapped her legs around my waist, her other leg wedged between mine. I felt her fingers brushing against my skin, caressing my chest; my body jerked as her thumb ran across my nipple.

Oh daddy, I love being so close to you. The fact that we're both naked is making me so wet. There's nothing I want more than to see the look of pleasure on your face, to see your cock spurt. I know I'm inexperienced, but I try to make it up the best I can by learning online. I know your nipples are as sensitive as mine. Oh... I can't breathe. Daddy, I want you.

I felt Evie's thumb flick across my nipple again. I can feel it harden and it's definitely turning me on.

"Evie, what are you doing?" I whispered.

She ignored me, and started to rub my nipple harder. I suddenly felt a cold sensation on my cock. Evie's other hand slipped its way between my legs and her pinky finger is brushing against it. Her body still stuck against mine, almost holding me down as her fingers barely touched my cock. It felt like the backside of her fingers grazing against the skin of my cock.

"Evie...stop. This is wrong." I whispered; but deep down, I'm cheering her on to continue.

Evie continues to ignore me, to my delight. Her head is still pressed against my chest, yet she is looking down at my cock, as I felt her fingers twist around to hook around the girth of my cock.

OMG, daddy's cock. I can't believe I'm touching it. My skin is buzzing. It's a lot bigger than I thought. It's so thick and long. It's so sexy. My fingers can barely wrap around it.

I watched Evie bite her lip, as she slowly wrapped her tiny fingers around my cock. Her cold and smooth hand felt electric. She watched intensely as she slowly slid her hands along the shaft, it was painfully erotic as I watch her exploring. Her fingers stroking the veins of my throbbing member.

Her hands were slowly, but steadily, stroking the length of my cock. Our heavy breaths warming each other up. Although we were alone in the room, we were hidden beneath the sheets and acted like we were just hugging, yet her hands were pumping my cock between my legs. We kept in that position for awhile and I could tell she was getting tired.

"Baby girl...stop," I said, as I held her shoulders.

Evie looked up to me with her big round eyes and her robe dropped, exposing her full breasts to me-- I took in her beauty. Although petite, she isn't exactly skinny. She has a tiny waist which gives her an hourglass figure accentuated by the pair of shapely breasts. They have a perkiness that is only possible for someone of her youth. Right in the middle, are her pale pink areolas, and nipples that are pointing towards me.

Evie looked up at me and flashed the sweetest smile. She leaned up to me, placing her free hand on my head, caressing my face, playing with my hair; as she stared into my eyes. Her face straying closer as our breaths grew heavy.

"Evie... we can't..."

Evie ignored me as she planted her lips on mine. Gently nibbling on my lower lip. I couldn't hold back any longer and kissed her back. We sucked air from each other's mouth as we kissed more passionately as her robe fell from her body, her hands still stroking my hard erect cock.

Evie laid her hundred pound body on me, still kissing me. My hand slid behind her, caressing her lower back. She placed her hands on mine and pushed it against her body. My warm palm made contact with the bare skin of her stomach. She continued pushing my hands, guiding it upwards towards her breasts.

"Touch me, daddy..." she whispered, shakily.

She squeezed my hands and I rubbed my thumbs against her nipples. I felt them grow hard between my fingers. My heart is pounding as she sat on my thighs, straddling my hard cock as it pressed against her stomach. I watched as she wraps her fingers around the thickness of my cock and slowly strokes its length.

"Oooh, daddy..." Evie whispered, looking deep into my eyes.

I leaned in to kiss her neck, licking and nibbling away, causing her to moan.

"Does it feel good, daddy?"

"Yes, baby girl." I hissed in her ears.

Evie gave a cheeky squeal and suddenly leaned in kissing my chest. She licked her way around until she found my nipples. Her lips enveloped my nipples and her tongue flicked them wildly, making me groan.

"Urgggh... Evie..."

Yes, I'm making daddy feel good... I'm so happy! Hearing him groan with pleasure is driving me crazy!

Evie was now stroking my cock faster and harder. She started trailing her kisses up my neck 'til she reached my ears. She nibbled my earlobes playfully as she tightened her grip on my cock. I felt a cold sensation on my thighs and realized Evie was so wet, she started leaking her juiceson me.

I looked down to see her breasts jiggling around from the motion of her hands. I brought my hands up to tweak her nipples. Evie moaned loudly in her high-pitched voice.

"CUM FOR ME, DADDY!"

My eyes widened as my body reacted to those magic words. I reached to grip Evie's wrists, but it was too late. I felt my balls contract and cum burst out.

"Urrghhhh, Evie..."

My hands were gripping her round ass, as my hips bucked slightly, and outshot streams of thick, white cum reaching up to her stomach.

"OMG...daddy!" Evie screamed gleefully, as she felt hot cum fall on her wrists.

I looked down to see my cock pulsating in my daughter'sgrip;cum dripping down, coating her hands. Evie looked a little lost, not knowing what to do.

I actually made daddy cum. That was the hottest thing ever. I've never been this wet.

It was the first time Evie had contact with cum. She rubbed her fingers together examining my cum.

"It's warm and sticky, daddy."

I just smiled at her. I watched as she brought it close to her nose and sniffed it. She extended her tongue to lick it. She gave me a nervous smile. The slow licks became more eager as she slipped her whole finger into her mouth, sucking it clean.

"Mmm..."

Cum, the thing that I was always so disgusted by. But I feel different now. I actually like the taste. It tastes like daddy.

I can't believe my daughter is sitting on my lap naked, her body freshly painted with my hot cum. Yet, I've never seen anything more beautiful. I wrapped my hands around her body, caressing it and slowly pulling hert owards me.

"Daddy, what are you doing?"

Evie's body fell forward and her hands dropped down on the pillow. Her breasts hanging above my face, her pale pointy nipples inviting my lips. I reached up and slipped one in between my lips, sucking it gently as I flicked it with the tip of my tongue.

"Ahhh...god... daddy..."

I felt her body shudder, as I continued to push her upwards.

"Daddy...what...?"

My face was between her thighs and I started kissing her pussy. Evie's body jerked as she felt my cold lips against her pussy. I pressed her waist down and she finally put her weight on my face, as I slowly parted her rose petal pussy lips and slid my tongue against her sex. I meticulously licked and ate out her pussy; my head between her thighs, as she squeezed my face.

Holy fuck... Shit, I'm sitting on daddy's face and he's eating my pussy. Shit, I'm going to cum...my own father plunging his tongue inside of me, this is so hot... I'm so wet!

My hands reached up to caress Evie's breasts and I tweaked her nipples as I slip my tongue inside of her, flicking it around. Her wet juices were flowing down my chin and I felt her pressing down against my face.

"Ah... daddy...shit... daddy...urghhh..."