Cum for Me Daddy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evie moaned, her orgasm approaching, as her body was being pleasured many ways at the same time. She felt her thighs and stomach tighten as her body started bucking against her father's face, his tongue lapping up her wet pussy. She felt a huge pressure inside of her as she slowly edged towards her orgasm. Her body bent back, almost like a contortionist, as her body suddenly paused.

"Uuurrghhh... ah..ahh... ahhh..."

It's almost as if something exploded inside of her, sending immense pleasure throughout all ofherbeing; her body wrenching and shuddering with an Earth-shaking orgasm.

She gently pushed herself away from me as her body continued to shiver with orgasm.

"My body is so sensitive, daddy..." she said, as she tried to catch her breath, goosebumps forming all over her skin.

I laid back on the bed and without warning, Evie pounced on me.

"My turn!" she said, cheekily.

Evie threw the blanket aside and reached for my robe. In one swift movement, she opened it and my hard cock sprung out. Her eyes widened as she studied my reinvigorated erection. She licked her lips as she kneeled between my legs and reached to stroke my cock. Evie brought it close to her lips as I watched my cock throb, barely touching her lips. She stared into my eyes, as I watched her slowly pressing her lips against my cock. My heart is pounding away at the sight of what my sweet daughter is about to do.

"Evie...wait..."

Daddy's cock is magnificent. It's huge, it's almost as long as my face. My heart is pounding. I'm so nervous. Yet, I can't help but salivate with my own father's cock inches from my face.

Evie slowly planted little kisses on my cock. Her body was buzzing with arousal. She smiled excitedly as she brought it to her lips. I held my breath in anticipation as I felt the tip of my cock brush her lips. Her lips slowly part, stretching around the girth of my glansas drool drips down my shaft. Evie brought her tongue on the underside and flicked her tongue, slurping on her dripping saliva. A strand of glistening pre-cum stretches from the tip of my cock to her lips.

*groan*

"Shit, baby girl."

Daddy tastes so good. I can't believe I have his cock in my mouth. The idea of me pleasuring my own father with my mouth is so sexy.

Evie then starts licking my balls, gently sucking them as her hands continue to stroke my cock. I brought my hands down to tuck her hair behind her ears as I lovingly caressed her face. She brought my cock back to her mouth as she started sucking on it. Obscene wet noises filled our room as I watched my own daughter take my cock in her mouth. She tried her best to fit as much as she could in her mouth.

She looked up and there was a quick flash of déjà vu. Evie was kneeling between my legs. It was like the other day when she tried to learn by sucking on my fingers. Except, now... she's actually sucking my cock.

"Mmmphhh... oh, daddy..." she moaned, with my cock in her mouth.

I stroked her soft hair and caressed her face as I felt my cum building. Evie was applying everything she learnt on me. I could feel her tongue twirling around my cock as she slid it into her mouth each time. Evie kept eye contact with me the whole time and I could make out that she's smiling even as she had her lips stretched around my cock. She increased her speed as her head bobbed on my cock; her soft hair swinging back and forth.

The sensation was too much and I was about to burst. I closed my eyes and started groaning. Evie saw this and started to stroke my cock harder while licking the tip, flicking the base of my cockhead like a kitten.

I quickly leaned down and reached for Evie's legs and pulled her toward me.

"Daddy! What are you doing?"

Evie was confused as I pulled her around. I went beneath her, between her legs. I spread her legs open and took her pussy in my mouth. I started licking her wet pussy hungrily. Evie moaned with pleasure. My hands caressing her smooth round ass.

OMG Daddy is licking me! I wasn't done with him... wait...

Evie looked down and realized her father's cock pointing at her. She's just upside down.

I can still suck daddy's cock! What is this position? This is so hot!

Evie brought my cock back into her mouth as she started sucking on it vigorously. Evie discovered the sixty-nine position. Both father and daughter pleasuring each other orally, simultaneously. She stared down between her legs to see her father's tongue slobbering against her pussy. The naughty position once again pushed Evie to climax.

"Daddy... ahh, daddy...stop. You're making me feel too good. I'm going to cum again..."

Evie was too pleasured, she couldn't concentrate, she clumsily stroked my cock.

"Ahh..ah..ah... Fuck! Daaaddyyy!! Mmmphhh!!!"

This is the first time I heard the F-word escape my innocent daughter's mouth. The orgasm sent waves of sensation in her body and she shivered and bucked against my face. Evie managed to squirm free and went back down between my legs.

Evie returned my cock into her mouth and she slid as much as she could down her throat. A mixture of saliva and pre-cum drips down my hard shaft. Evie's eyes were half open, and hada lustful look, as she hungrily made love to my cock with her mouth. The dimples on her cheeks crinkle each time she sucked air in.

Evie then released my cock and started wriggling her tongue against the bottom tip of my cock. I can feel her warm breath against it as she breathes heavily.

"Daddy...cum for me, daddy..." she begged sultrily.

"Shit...shit...ssstop!" My eyes have never seen anything more sexy."Evie...! Urgghhh!"

I looked down at my adorable daughter as my cock exploded. The first squirt shot across her face and smeared her glasses. Evie jerked and squealed. She quickly brought her mouth over my cock as the second spurt caught her lips. As her mouth closed around my cock, she choked a little as her throat was soaked by the stream of my thick cum. I watched as my cock pulsated in her mouth, her lips locked tight around it. Evie gagged a little as she felt hot cum in her mouth for the first time, yet she kept her lips around it. She smiled up at me as her lips squeezed the last drops of cum from me.

Omg omg, daddy's hot cum is in my mouth. It's so much that it's leaking out. Holy crap this is so sexy! It tastes a little salty.

"Fuck! Evie...urghhh..." I watched as Evie let my cum drip out her mouth to her hands. Her pretty face defiled with my cum and her mouth foamy white, as she swallowed what's left in her mouth. She smiled proudly at me. She brought her hand to her chin to catch the cum that's dripping down; her tongue licking the side of her mouth. She giggled as she swallowed my cum.

"Evie, shit...I can't believe..."

"Did I do good, daddy?"

"That was incredible..." I said, still trying to catch my breath.

Evie just flashed a proud, sweet smile at me.

I reached down to kiss her passionately. I could taste myself as I twirled my tongue around her mouth. Suddenly, my phone rang. We both snapped back to reality and didn't realize the storm had ended and it was dark outside.

It was my wife on the phone.

"Hi, honey, are you alright? I couldn't get through to your phone! Is Evie with you?"

"Hey, honey. Yeah, we're taking shelter. I'm going to see if we can make it back home."

"Okay, please be careful."

I hung up the phone and turned to Evie.

"Guess it's time for us to get back."

"Can't we spend the night, daddy?" she asked, as she reached to intertwine her fingers around mine.

As much as I wantedto, I'm worried what might happen further if we're both left alone in a room. There's also the reality of the town being damaged, meaning there's a lot of work to do.

I can't believe I received the most mind-blowing oral sex in my life, and it was with my own daughter in the middle of this emergency.

"We can't, baby girl, it's chaos out there and we have to get back home to mom."

Evie looked disappointed.

"Okay, daddy."

---------

The next couple of days went by quickly. Everyone in town spent these days trying to recover from the damage. Everyone helped each other out by giving donations and giving people a place to stay. Michelle kept herself busy helping out at church.

One afternoon, Michelle returned from church; Evie and I were watching TV in the living room.

"Hey, guys!"

"Hi, honey, how's church?"

"Still plenty of families taking shelter there. What did both of you do all morning?"

"Nothing much, we pretty much just woke up." Evie answered.

"Ah, lazy bums. What did you guys have for lunch?"

"Evie made pasta!"

"Sounds great, I'll take a shower and join you guys in a bit."

We spent the afternoon watching a movie. The whole time, I caught Evie stealing glances at me. Her glances lingered and she bit her lips. It's been a few days since we had time for each other. We spent more time staring at each other than watching the movie. Finally the movie ended and the credits rolled.

*yawn*

"Well that movie was a bore, I think I'm going to take a nap!" I said.

"Me, too!" Evie jumped on me.

"Oomph, hey watch it!"

Evie laid her body on mine.

"Aren't you a little too old for that now, Evie?" Michelle commented, as she gave Evie a side eye.

"Aw, but daddy is the best pillow!"

Michelle raised her eyebrows. "Well I got some work to catch up on."

We watched as my wife walked to the dining room. Evie brought the blanket over us and cuddled on me.

"What are you doing, Evie? Mom is right there." I whispered.

"What? I'm not doing anything," she said, as I felt her hands slip between my legs. Evie's sexuality was now fully awakened and like any teenager, she craved sexual contact all the time.

"If mom wasn't here, your cock would already be in my mouth, daddy."

My cock twitched at her dirty talk.

"God, Evie, what happened to my innocent daughter?

"She's now your naughty daughter, daddy." Evie said with a wink. Her hands were now rubbing along my growing cock.

I turned to look at Michelle. Our dining room was quite a distance away; yet, there is a clear line of sight to the living room.

"Evie, your mother will catch us."

It's so hot being with an older, stronger, authoritative man. The sight of daddy being all nervous and vulnerable gives me such empowerment. I'm so turned on right now.

Evie lay her head on my chest pretending to sleep, yet her hands were now pulling my pants down to pull out my cock. I tried my best not to react as I pretended to sleep, as well. Her hands now slowly running along my hard cock slowly caressing it. Her fingers danced on my throbbing cock before slowly wrapping around it. Not wanting to make it obvious, she slowly started stroking my cock. It was painfully slow, yet so sensual.

I can hear daddy's heartbeat. It's pounding loudly, I can feel his breath quicken aboveme. His cock feels so big and strong I can feel it throb in my palm. I never imagined my panties would be this wet just from me touching a cock.

"Evie, we can't do this. It will get messy." I whispered.

Evie stayed silent, but her hands still continued stroking my cock under the blanket.

Evie suddenly replied, "It's okay, daddy, we can use my panties to soak it up. My skirt will cover everything." She seems proud that she found a solution.

"What? Wait..."

Evie was too quick as she brought one of her legs around my waist and slid my cock between her panties. Evie then realized her naivety. Her intention was to use her panty to soak my cum up as it wouldn't be visible under her skirt. Yet she didn't realize that would mean our privates would be in contact.

We both froze, as I felt my cock brush against her pussy. It was already soaking wet which made my cock twitch, pressing harder against her.

"Aaahhh..." she moaned quietly.

Shit, this is totally accidental, yet... I can't believe it. My daddy's cock is pressing right on my pussy. What do I do?

I looked down at Evie and she still has her eyes closed. I watched as she slowly bit her lip. I felt her hands continuing to stroke my cock. It is now trapped by her panties and pressing against her pussy. It's soaked by Evie's wet juices.

"Evie, stop!" I whispered.

I can feel Evie's breath becoming elevated as her intention of trying to pleasure me, slowly switched into using my cock to pleasure herself. She slowly brought my cock higher until my cockhead was pressing against her clit.

"Ah...daddy..." she shuddered, as she felt the contact with my cock. I'm sure she smeared my pre-cum all over her pussy as she slowly maneuvered my cock to rub herself.

I pretended to move in my sleep as I shifted my body slightly to bring one of my hands behind Evie. I caressed her lower back and hiked her skirt up. I slipped my hands into her panties and squeezed her smooth, round butt.

It was obvious Evie was going to cum, as she started stroking my cock faster against her pussy. Her other hand was gripping my shirt as she brought her thumb to her mouth. She is now panting quietly as I felt my own cum building.

"Shit, Evie, you're going to make me cum," I whispered.

Evie ignored me as she focused on her own pleasure. Sounds of wetness could be heard softly and I am really becoming worried Michelle will catch us.

"Daddy... I'm cummming...ahhhhh..." Evie quietly moaned, as she gently bucked against my cock. I couldn't hold back with my daughter pressing her sweet soft pussy against my cock and I felt my cum bursting all over her pussy.

*groan*

We hugged each other tightly as we came on each other. My cock spraying hot cum all over Evie's pussy, soakingher panties.

"Mmmphhh."

I hope Michelle didn't hear our muffled moans.

OMG, I can't believe I just came with my father's cock. It's like we just had sex. I can feel his hot cum coating the outside of my pussy. I think I might cum again...Holy shit...

Evie's body continued to shudder as she came again. She bucked her hips, and my cock slipped down between her thighs. Her labia was now sliding on top of my cock. I can feel her enveloping my cock. Fuck, this is too dangerous.

Daddy's cock is right at the entrance of my pussy. I'm straddling his cock. OMG, should I? Can I? I can't think straight anymore...

I felt Evie slowly gyrate her hips as my cock slid against her pussy. It went dangerously close to her opening.

Fuck! No! I finally quickly moved my body and tucked my cock back in my pants.

"Daddy...no..." Evie whispered. She was disappointed.

Evie pouted and got up and ran upstairs. In her room, she quickly took off her cum-soaked panties and scooped up what's left of his cum and brought it to her mouth. She sucked his cum off her fingers as she squeezed her own breast.

Oh daddy, I want you so much...

Later that night, I tussled in my bed. Suddenly I felt youthful, it reminded me of how sexually active I was. Instead of my wife, I yearned for the one in the next room. My taboo love, Evie.

-------

The next morning, I came downstairs like any other day."Morning,guys. Going to be a long day today. I'll be back late."

"Morning, honey. Got an event today?"

"Yup, Givenchy is having a fashion show today and they are using our talents."

*honk*

I heard a honk outside."That must be Emily. Don't wait up for me today."

"Take care, honey."

I kissed my wife and Evie, and went on my way.I got into Emily's car outside.

"Morning J. Had your breakfast?"

"Morning Em, no. I'll just grab a sandwich later. We have a busy day ahead of us."

Emily was wearing a white shirt and slim fitting pants.

"You are dressed rather conservatively today."

"How about now?"Emily unbuttoned a few of her buttons and exposed her cleavage."Haha, you know Mr. Martin is kind of a creep."

"What? Isn't he like gay?"I asked.

"I think he's bisexual. Some of the girls told me he's kind of touchy."

"Did he do that to you?"

"No, but he stares at me weird."

"Well just let me know if he crosses any lines."

"Thanks J.Hey, I've got something to tell you."

"Yeah?"

"Carl proposed to me last night."

"Oh wow, congratulations. That's great news. You can finally be more of an adult now." I joked.

"Yeah, I guess so." Em's mind seemed to wander off.

We arrived at the setup of our client's event. After that, we had some entertaining and meetings to do and I was exhausted by the end of the day. I noticed a fancy bar at the hotel we were at.

"Hey, want to get a drink?"

"YES! I need one badly!"

Emily ordered herself a cocktail and I got myself a whiskey, as usual. I watched as Emily took off her jacket; her white shirt was unbuttoned revealing a healthy view of cleavage. I quickly shifted my gaze.

"Phew, such a long day,"I said.

"Yeah, but it was fun."

"So here's to you and Carl."

"Thanks J."

"So, you're an engaged woman, now, huh."

"Yeah, if you're going to sleep with me; you better hurry up."

"Jesus, Em, you're engaged now. You can't be talking to me like that anymore."

"Why not?"

"Think of Carl."

"Urghhh, can't I have a little fun?"

"Haha, what if I really took you up on your offer?"

"Oh J, stop. You're making me wet." Em's leg rubbed against mine under the table.

"I'm just joking. Calm down."

"You always ruin the fun, J. You always make me feel so unattractive."

"What, why?"

"You're the one man that never compliments me, nor reacts; no matter how much I throw myself at you."

"What? That's because we're best friends, and I know you're just being silly."

"What if I'm not?"

I kept silent, wondering if Emily is really serious.

"What? Are you serious?"

"Maybe?"

"Jesus, Em, I'm your best friend and also your boss. Plus I'm married and you're engaged. It's wrong on so many levels."

"I KNOW, that's why it's so HOT! I know you don't get your fill with Michelle."

"What? When did I say that?"

"Back when we were in Ireland, you were drunk like a cow. You told me everything."

"Fuck...You have to appreciate Carl, you know, Em."

"Urghhh, will you STOP bringing him up, J?"

"Why?"

"Cause we had a fight. About you."

"Well I don't blame him seeing how you're acting."

"No, he doesn't know I do this with you. He'd freak out."

"What happened then?"

"He's insecure, of course, me traveling alone with my boss. Not any boss, it's THE JOSH LANDERSON; owner one of the largest talent agencies, and a total hunk."

"Aw thanks. Hm, so I take it that you'll be resigning once you get married? You got to tell me earlier, Em."

"Hell no, I've made it clear to Carl since the start, that this is something he'll have to live with. I've been working here my whole career. It's my home, and you're paying me way more than anyone else."

"Well, that's because you're worth it. Wait, I hope he won't think you're my mistress or something, since I'm paying you that much more."

Emily blushed. "Oh my, Josh Landerson's mistress? You're making my knees weak. Haha, I wish!"

"Ah, come on, Em. I was enjoying the serious talk for once!"

"Okay seriously, you're stuck with me, J. For as long as you'd let me."

"No one can take your place, Em."

We had a few more drinks and continued our small talks. I was starting to feel the buzz and we both found ourselves tipsy and staring into each other's eyes.

"I have a confession, J."

"What?"

"I often fantasize of you when Carl is fucking me."

"The fuck? Stop doing that. I have a confession, too, then."

"Oh? What?" Emily smirked thinking I had a dirty secret to tell.

"I'm actually very bad in bed and have a small cock!"

"Hahaha, fuck you, J. That's was a lame attempt. You can't hide that package from anyone. How big are you? Come on, tell me!"

"I told you, I'm about four inches."

"Quit playing. Eight?"