Cum for Me Daddy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's larger than that that, but I kept quiet.

"OMG, are you really? That is so fucking hot! I have an eight-inch dildo that I named Josh. It fits me perfectly, and gives me the biggest orgasms. Too bad, Carl is only six inches."

"Fucking hell, Emily. Seriously, what the fuck? I think we have had enough. Let's call it a night."

"I'll drive you back and get an Uber home."

I accompanied her up to her condo. Emily was pretty drunk and couldn't walk straight; she took off her heels and walked barefoot. I had to hold on to her as she was wobbling around. I helped her into her home and she started stumbling around the room taking off her clothes; leaving just her bra and panties on.

"Don't you think I'm hot?" Emily slurred.

"Emily, you're gorgeous." I said, as I examined her body. She has a very toned body with curves in all the right places.

"Prove it. Stay here with me, tonight..." Emily approached me and placed her arms around my neck. I placed my hands on her waist. Her perfume was intoxicating.

"You know we can't do that, Em."

Emily fell back on the couch, pulling me a long on top of her. She wrapped her legs around me as she pulled my face in. Our lips made contact and we kissed passionately. Emily moaned into my mouth as her tongue battled mine.

I gently pushed her away.

"Em, no, we can't do this."

"Are you sure?" She reached back and unclasped her bra, revealing her very curvaceous 34D breasts. I stared at her sexy body laying there, mine for the taking.

"Jesus, Em." I quickly stood up and went for the door.

"J!" I heard her call, as I went out the door.

I ignored her and called for a Uber. While in the ride, I received a text from Emily. It was a video. There was a very sexy girl on a bed running her fingers all over her body. Slowly they went between her legs and slipped into her very wet pussy. She didn't show her face; but, it was obviously Emily. It is, honestly, the sexiest thing ever; I found myself slowly touching my cock. I have to admit that the idea of sleeping with Emily definitely turned me on. I contemplated asking the driver to turn back, but managed to decide against it.

I got back home and went to the guesthouse. I usually sleep there after a late night out, not wanting to wake the family up. I slumped down on the chair next to the glass panel overlooking the pool. I found myself taking out my phone and playing the video of Emily.

"Shit, Emily is really hot." I whispered to myself as I unzipped my pants. My already hard cock slipped out and I started stroking it.

"Fuck you, Emily. Why did you have to do this?"

Evie was actually still awake and saw her dad go into the guesthouse. She quietly snuck in and saw the silhouette of her father stroking his cock as the dim moonlight bathed his chiseled body. She bit her lip and felt both jealous and turned on at the same time.

"Daddy?" Evie whispered, as she stepped into the room.

"Holy fuck! Evie? What are you doing here?" I quickly fumbled trying to put my hard cock back in my pants.

"I was waiting for you, daddy. Were you touching yourself?"

"Sorry you had to see that Evie."

"I'm hurt, daddy."

"Why? Something happened Evie?"

"I'm hurt because you didn't come to me, daddy."

"Oh Evie, you're not my wife. I already feel so guilty with whatever we've been doing."

"Please, daddy. Can you promise me something?"

"Evie...no..."

Evie is walking towards me and I could see she's wearing a comfy white spaghetti top. She isn't wearing a bra underneath, as I can clearly make out her nipples on her breasts.

"Promise me, daddy!"

"What is it?"

"Whenever you are feeling naughty, please let me take care of you, daddy."

"Evie..." I stood up trying to walk away; but, Evie stood in my way holding my hands.

Without a word, Evie dropped to her knees and she faced my unzipped pants. I took a deep breath as my semi-hard cock hung above my daughter's face. It cast a long shadow on her pretty face. She slowly slid her top down to reveal her perky breasts to me. My cock slowly grew as it throbbed in the air. I looked outside up to my master bedroom where Michelle was sleeping. If, for whatever reason, she came to the window and looked down, she would definitely see her daughter on her knees with her husband's cock in her mouth. I felt my cock touching something and looked down to see it on Evie's face.

I can never get enough of daddy's cock. It's long, thick, and carries weight as it rests on my face. The touch of daddy's cock on my body is enough to make me shudder.

I watched as Evie slowly stuck out her tongue and licked the entire length of the underside of my cock.

"God, Evie...I'm going to hell for this."

Evie brought her hands around my cock, and she started worshipping my cock with her mouth. Her tongue snaking every inch of my cock, lubricating it with her saliva. Her soft lips massaging the tip of my cock before parting and taking it as deep into her mouth as she can manage.

*groan*

I brought my hands down to caress Evie's face.

"Daddy, I'm addicted to you..."

I felt my cock lurch in her mouth as I heard those dirty words. Sloppy slurping sounds filled the room as Evie started to suck on my cock more fervently. Her bobbing head was almost a blur beneath me as her breasts swayed back and forth.

"Shit, Evie, I'm..."I whispered.

"Yes, daddy! Please.. cum for me daddy! Cum in my mouth!"

"Urghhh... fuuuck..."

I thrust my hips towards Evie's face as I pumped my cum into her mouth. The amount was too much for her to contain and some leaked out from the side of her mouth.

OMG YES YES. I can never get enough of the taste and feeling of daddy's fresh hot cum in my mouth.

I look down and noticed Evie is rubbing her own pussy as her mouth is being filled. She shuddered as she reached her own orgasm. I slumped back on the chair and Evie continued to lick and suck my sensitive throbbing cock clean.

"Am I a good daddy's girl?" Evie suddenly asked, seductively.

"God, Evie."

The look of daddy's flustered face is enough to make me cum. I love having him wrapped around my finger, or rather tongue; being unable to resist me.

Evie gave a naughty smirk as she got up and slowly left the room.

*sigh*

I covered my face in shame as I head to the bathroom to wash up.

-----

The next morning, I received a text.

Emily: Morning J.

Me: Morning Em. Any hangover?

Emily: A little, I saw the message I sent you last night. I'm sorry, can you delete that?

Me: Why? That's a great photo.

Emily: You say that, yet you left me high and dry last night.

Me: Em...

Emily: I know...you don't have to explain.

Emily: You could have at least let me touch your cock after I let you cop a feel.

Me: Gosh Em. Look, I'll make it up to you.

Emily: Really? You'll do anything I want?

Me: What? No, I didn't say that. Definitely not what I know you're going to say either.

Emily: ; )

I rolled out from bed and headed back to the main house. I have the day off and woke up late. Michelle already left for work, and I heard some noises coming from the gym. Since I'm the only one that usually uses it, I was curious.

I saw Evie stretching in the gym room. She had a sports bra on and tight leggings. As her head hung upside down she saw me.

"Oh morning, daddy!"

"Morning, baby girl."

I admired the curves on her body as she stretched. Her cleavage was staring at me as beads of sweat meander down between her breasts.

"First time I've seen you down here."

"Not too late to get into shape. Join me, daddy?"

"Yeah, I guess I need to sweat it out a little."

I took off my shirt and started running on the treadmill. My gaze always returning to Evie as she worked out. We spent around an hour exercising in the gym room.

Ever since the day daddy gave me my first orgasm, I couldn't get enough of him. But now, I want him to want me as much. I want him to touch me first, I want to arouse him.

"Daddy, how do I use this?"

Evie was sitting on the weight machine. It's the one where you pull the handlebar over your head.

"Okay, let me show you." I took over and showed her. She came and sat in front of me grabbing the handle.

I caught a whiff of her sweaty scent as she sat close to me. There's a full wall of mirror in front of us and her short hair tied up exposed her sexy slender neck. Being taller, I could easily look down Evie's sexy cleavage.

"It's too heavy, daddy."

I took her hands and helped her to pull, causing our bodies to touch. I couldn't resist the sexual tension as I let go of the handle and held Evie's hands. I started kissing her neck.

"Daddy, I'm so sweaty."

Evie pushed her body against me as I cupped my hands over her breasts. I kneaded one as my other hand slowly slid down her pants. We stared at each other in the mirror, as I slowly rubbed my fingers against her pussy.

"Ohhh, daddy, it feels so good..." Evie moaned.

I pulled her top over her head exposing her breasts and I caressed one, squeezing it between my fingers. I then pushed her down on the bench and pulled her pants off, spreading her legs apart as I licked her sweaty body. I knelt on the floor as I buried my mouth against my daughter's pussy.

"Shit, daddy...arrrghhh..." Evie moaned, as she watched her dad in the reflection; her hands squeezing her own breasts.

Evie's pussy was ridiculously wet as I slipped my fingers inside of her and fingered her while licking her pussy.

"OMG, daddy, no. You're going to make me squirt again!"

Evie pushed me back and got off the bench. She pulled my shorts off and my hard cock sprung out. I got a little nervous as Evie got on me.

"Wait, Evie..."

"Don't worry, daddy, I'm not putting it in."

I felt Evie sit on my cock as she started grinding her pussy against it; my cock was getting soaked with her juices. Her pussy lips were spreading around my girth, sliding along its length.I took her breasts in my hands and licked her nipples, sucking them as they both grew hard between my lips. Our wet, sweaty bodies sticking to each other.

Evie was crazy horny and her hips bucked wildly against me, and I could feel my cock head is sliding dangerously against her opening. I held her waist to try to stop her. She hugged me tightly as she swiveled her hips. Her pussy looked like tiny buns trying to fit my massive sausage in between. Wet slurping sounds filled the room as my cock is drenched in her juice.

OMG, I can't take it anymore. Please fuck me, daddy. Slide your cock inside of me. Take me, daddy!

"Evie, please stop, it's going to slip in."

"Just the tip. Please, daddy? It's not wrong if you don't put it all the way in." Evie is already panting and she's clearly overwhelmed by lust.

I lifted Evie up and gently pushed her away.

"I'm sorry Evie, I know it doesn't make any sense considering all the wrong things we've already done. Perhaps it's for my own conscience; knowing I, at least, didn't go all the way with someone else makes it seem like I didn't really cheat. I know it's stupid. But I need this, Evie. I can't do it."

I can't take it anymore. Why won't you give in? I know you're holding back because of mom. She's not worth it. Daddy, I want you, I don't care the cost.

"DADDY, MOM IS CHEATING ON YOU!"

I was shocked at what escaped Evie's mouth.

"EVIE! How can you say such a thing just to get me to..."

"It's the truth, daddy; I just didn't want you to know because I didn't want to hurt you. But I can't bear seeing you suffer like this. Seeing you holding out for someone like that. I know that if anyone heard that someone was cheating they'll think it's you, daddy. The father that is always surrounded by hot models, not the meek church-going mother, yet the irony is, that is exactly the truth."

"What are you talking about? How?"

"During the pandemic, Uncle David would come over to work with mom. They would work in the dining room. I'm usually in the room all day; but one day, I came down and I caught them being a little touchy. I didn't see them doing anything explicit, but their guilty expression said it all. Since that day, Uncle David has never come over. Mom would be working elsewhere, instead."

"Are...you sure? But they weren't doing anything, right?"

"Call it a woman's instinct, daddy. You can hire your own private investigator to verify."

"I can't believe it. Maybe you didn't see properly."

"Daddy, I'm sorry. I know what I saw. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, nothing is true until I see it with my own eyes."

I was silent and started to get dressed as I processed this new information. I left Evie and went back to my room and saw a message on my phone. It's from Michelle saying she'll be working late. What better timing.

-------

Nightfall came, and I decided to head to Michelle's office to 'surprise her.'I brought her dinner. When I got to the office, it seemed like it was closed; the light was off. I thought it was weird, but I saw a dim light at the end of the hallway.

Lucky thing I snagged Michelle's spare keys. I quietly opened the door and snuck in. I felt my heart drop when I peeked into the room. Michelle's face was buried between David's legs. She was sucking his cock. David is one of Michelle's partners in the company, and he's at least a decade older than me. I gritted my teeth and wanted to barge in and smash his face.

To think that Michelle is so passive with me, yet she's willing to suck his small, old cock. Many emotions went through me, I know I'm not a saint; but, I've at least tried my best not to betray her. Yet, here she is doing it so easily. My rational side got the better of me and I took my phone out to record them as evidence.

I watched as she finished sucking him and climbing on top of him to ride his cock. I wondered how long this had been going on. I felt sick, as I watched my own wife sticking another man's cock inside her. I quickly gathered all the willpower I had,to leave; instead of bringing down rage and destruction.

------

I got back home and packed my stuff and brought it into the guesthouse. I couldn't stand being in the main house; now that I know what my wife has been so busy with. Evie caught me as I lugged my bags down the stairs.

"Daddy? Did you?"

"Yeah, you're right, Evie. I caught mom."

"Er, what are you going to do?"

"I'm not sure. Mom doesn't know I know. Not yet, anyways. I just can't be around here anymore. I'll be staying in the guesthouse."

"Daddy, are you okay?"

"Of course not, I just found out my wife is cheating on me."

"Daddy..."

I can't remember the last time I've seen daddy so sad. He's always the rock, the strong one; always there for all of us. I have to be there for him this time.

I stared into our garden from the guest room. Rain started to fall as I contemplated my next move. I heard Evie come into the room. She just sat right next to me, not saying anything. I wrapped my arms around Evie and hugged her. She hugged me back.

*sigh*

"I know there's barely any love between us. I guess we just took each other for granted and got used to each other."

"Whatever happens, I'm on your side, daddy."

"Thanks, Evie."

We sat there silent listening to the pitter-patter of the rain outside.

"Say, when was the last time we went on vacation?"

"Must be three years ago, before the pandemic."

"Want to go on vacation? Just me and you, baby girl?"

Evie's face lit up and she gave her signature bright smile.

"Of course, daddy!"

I took out my phone and made a call.

"Randy, it's me. How's your occupancy these days?"

"Uh-huh, yeah I'd like to. When's the soonest?"

"Tomorrow, eh? Make it happen. Thanks, pal."

Evie looked up to me with puppy eyes.

"Well, go pack your bags. We're leaving first thing tomorrow."

"Yay! Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise. But it's your favorite kind of place."

Evie ran back to the main house to pack. I left Michelle a message and went to sleep.

OMG, it must be a beach. Daddy knows I love the beach. I can't believe I'm getting to be all alone with daddy. Urghhh, I can't begin to imagine what could happen. I won't be able to sleep tonight.

_______________