Cum for Me Daddy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't last any longer hearing her say those words.

"Urgh... baby...urgh..."

My hips bucked as streams of hot cum exploded, covering my pretty princess's face. She let out a cute squeal as the first shot of my thick cum sprayed across her face, and she winced as it hit her eyebrows. The subsequent shot coated her cheeks, slowly drizzling down to her lips; her tongue slipping out of her mouth to lick some of it up.

Evie beamed, smiling up at me, the water from the shower already cleaning up the mess I made. I knelt down next to her and embraced her, kissing her under the spray of the water.

We cleaned up and decided to rest, lounging on the deck chairs by the beach. Isabel brought us cocktails to enjoy. I noticed a boat at the dock, and three people alight from the boat, two women and a man. Hm, I wonder who they are.

"I wish we can stay here forever, daddy," Evie suddenly said, catching my attention.

"Me too, baby girl. It's been the best time of my life. Seriously."

"Aw, daddy..."

Isabel approached us a while later.

"Sorry to disturb, but your massage is ready for you. You can enjoy it anytime you want. The masseuse will be ready for you."

I turned to look at Isabel and could see down her blouse as she leaned in to talk to me. She has really shapely breasts as I quickly brought my gaze to her bright smile.

"Thank you, Isabel."

"Daddy, let's go quick. I could really use a massage. I've never gotten one before!"

"All right... let's go."

We arrived at the spa; it was very dimly lit with candles and smelled amazing. A soft soothing music filled the area. Seated at reception are two attractive women.

"Hi, I'm Luis. This is my wife, Maria, and her sister, Marcia."

"Hi, how are you?"

"We hope you're enjoying your stay so far. Maria and Marcia will be giving you your massages."

Both the women were wearing white spaghetti tops and each had a colorful cloth wrapped around them like a skirt. They were very body hugging which showed off their curves.

I noticed Maria had her eyes glued to me and she was constantly smiling, I honestly felt a little uncomfortable with her eyeing me like that in front of her husband. I tried to avoid eye contact with her, but it wasn't easy as she had a slender build, yet her breasts appeared to be at least D cups, or larger, giving a huge contrast next to her slim waist.

Marcia had a fitter body type. As they approached to escort us, Maria walked towards me, but Luis whispered something in their language and Maria went to escort Evie instead. Perhaps he was a little jealous.

They led us inside a room with a very large bed, similar to the one at our villa. "We'll start by giving you a foot massage, please sit here." Maria said. As they were preparing, I saw Maria whispering to Marcia and they swapped places. Maria came and knelt in front of me and poured warm water into the bowl in front of me. Evie and I both sat and dipped our feet in the warm water filled with flowers.

"Does this feel good, sir?"

"Yes, it feels great. So you and Luis been married long?"

"We've been married for five years and we have a son."

"So what does your husband do?"

"Well, he's our manager, he finds these jobs and he also makes sure we are safe."

"Ah, that makes sense."

So her having a kid probably explains her larger breasts. I tried hard not to stare at her swaying jugs as she rubs my feet. Maria often glances up at me and smiles. Both Maria and Marcia have very beautiful features.

"This is awesome, daddy." Evie suddenly said.

Maria and Marcia were startled, but tried their best to kept a poker face as they heard Evie call me daddy. I know our privacy is secured, but I still felt a little ashamed. Evie, too, realized what she had said and held her hands over her mouth.

"It's okay, baby girl, it's safe here."

Maria kept eyeballing me while smiling as she dried my feet.

"Please remove all your clothes and lay on your front," Maria said.

"Uh, everything?" Evie asked.

"It's okay; I'm here right next to you, baby girl."

We stripped and laid on our fronts. We are separated by a sheer fabric. It was very dim, but I could make out Marcia started her massage on Evie. Maria poured some warm oil on me and started rubbing my back. It felt really good.

God they are so attractive. I'm so nervous. I've never been naked or touched by another girl before. Yet, the thought is somehow turning me on. I keep recalling the lesbian porn I watched.

Evie is slightly shivering as she lay naked on the bed.

"Are you cold, miss?" Marcia asked.

Evie nervously shook her head as Marcia approached closer to her face. Evie's heart beat quickly as she glanced at Marcia's lips. Marcia reached down to remove Evie's glasses, much to Evie's relief and disappointment.

She felt warm oil being poured on her back as Marcia gently rubbed her fingers against her skin. It felt almost as good as sex, as her body is pleasured by the pressure of the rubs and strokes. Evie was dozing off when Marcia tapped her gently. She gestured for Evie to turn around.

Evie is nervous once again, as she lay exposed for the first time. Marcia gently placed an eye mask over Evie's eyes. It is light and she could still see through it, although barely. Marcia started kneading her head and neck; slowly, she worked down to her shoulders. Evie's heart started racing as she felt her hands sliding towards her breasts. They slowly circled around her nipples. Evie could feel her nipples harden as she began feeling aroused. Marcia hand's felt softer and delicate compared to her father's large strong hands.

Slowly, Marcia moved to Evie's stomach and slowly worked her way downwards. Evie felt her hands rubbing her thighs and she started feeling conflicted, yet aroused, as Marcia caressed her inner thighs. Evie slowly spread her legs open. She strained to see, but could only see Marcia's outline figure kneeling between her legs. Marcia's fingers were dancing closer and closer to the region of Evie's crotch.

God, please just touch me!

Evie could feel her wet juice leak out as she gripped the sheets of the bed. She felt Marcia's fingers lightly brush over her pussy, teasing her. Evie thrusted her hips upwards against Marcia's fingers.

"Mmmpphh" Evie whimpered, as she felt Marcia fingers sliding across her clit.

Evie reached to lift her eye mask away and sees Marcia smiling at her, her fingers still stuck against her pussy. Evie reached her hands around Marcia's waist and pulled her forward. Flashes of lesbian porn went through her mind.

Her skin, is so soft.

Her fingers went beneath Marcia's top and found her breast. It's the first time Evie held another girl's breast. She caressed it and pinched her erect nipple. Marcia's face now leaning in close to Evie's. Staring into each other's eyes, the girls explored each other's bodies.

Evie wanted to taste her, and she did. She grabbed Marcia's head and smashed her lips against hers. They hungrily ate each other's mouths, as their tongues twirled with the other woman's aggressively.

Marcia urgently reached to undo her skirt and lifted one of Evie's legs. She placed her legs under hers. Evie stared in anticipation. She knew from the porn videos she had watched what was about to happen. The girls' legs cross each other's like a scissor. Slowly, Marcia's crotch approached Evie's. She felt her pussy press against Marcia's and they traded their wetness.

This is so wrong, I can't believe I'm doing this with another girl. Yet, I'm so uncontrollably horny. Am I a lesbian? But I still love daddy's cock. Maybe I'm bisexual?

Both girls started to grind their pussies together as Evie lifted Marcia's top and dived in to suck her breast. Both of them trying their best to muffle their moans. Evie was kissing Marcia's neck hungrily, when she whispered into her ear.

"Please eat me..."

Marcia smiled and happily obliged as she got between Evie's legs. Evie jerked as she felt Marcia's cold tongue slid across her slit, slowly lapping against her clit. Evie wanted more, she turned Marcia on her side and leaned down towards her crotch. Evie hungrily devoured her masseuse's pussy as they both laid on their sides.

Back on the other side, Maria placed the eye mask over my eyes. I felt her sitting on my thighs as she started to massage my body. Her legs felt smooth and started to arouse me our thighs rub against each other. I started to feel my cock get semi-hard and felt it touch something wet.

That couldn't be what I think it is, could it? As Maria continues her massage, my cock also continued to brush against the moisture. Slowly, the brushing turned into rubbing as my cock grew fully erect. That had to be Maria's crotch judging from how she's sitting on my thighs. It felt a lot like flesh and not fabric. I started to panic.

Maria's massages turned into her gently dragging her nails against my skin as she seemed to be grinding against my cock. Fuck, is this supposed to happen? Even I didn't know about this.

Suddenly, I felt Maria lift herself up and I could clearly feel my cock head against the entrance of her pussy. I jerked up and lifted my eye mask, but Maria held me by wrist and pinned me down. She sat down on my cock at the same time taking me into her pussy. My eyes widened as they adjusted to the light. The first thing I saw was Maria's deep cleavage. I looked up and saw her staring down at me.

"What the fuck?" I whispered.

Maria's lips are pursed."Sshh," she pointed over to Evie's side.

I heard some soft whimpers coming from Evie's side and turned to look. I was shocked as it seemed like Marcia was on top of Evie and her head buried between her legs. It also seemed that Evie was returning the favor. I felt my cock twitch at the sexy sight.

I turned my attention back to Maria.

"Isn't your husband outside?"

"He won't know if we keep quiet," she whispered, as she giggled softly dragging her tongue across my earlobe.

Maria started to sway her hips, gently sliding my cock in and out of her as I turned to watch Evie. Maria's pussy was nowhere as tight at Evie's, but she's so wet she's oozing down my cock. I couldn't stand it any longer and my hands slowly reach up to caress her thighs. Maria smiled and bit her lip as she picks up her pace.

It just dawned upon me that a married woman has my cock inside of her as her husband is nearby. Maria's face is filled with lust as she brought her hands on my chest to balance herself as she rides my cock. She tried her best to not make any unnecessary sound as she gyrated her hips on me. I reached up to pull down her top to reveal her huge breasts.

I reached up to play with them and Maria had her hands over mine, encouraging me to be rougher. I tweak her nipples hard as she bucks her hips furiously, biting down on her own finger. I felt her body shudder and jerk as she climaxed on my cock.

She took a few seconds to recover and started to turn around so that she had her back facing me and she laid on top of me. My hands reached around to caress her large breasts as I lifted my hips to fuck her from behind.

I held her body and fucked her as hard as I could without making too much noise, while she's biting down hard on her finger trying to keep quiet.

"I'm going to cum," I whispered in her ear.

She reacted by pulling my cock out and stroking it furiously. I felt my balls tightened and I shook as I ejaculated in her hands. She tried her best to contain my cum.

I groaned silently into her ears.

Maria smiled and whispered, "Thank you, sir. I don't care if I get fired. It was worth it."

Maria cleaned herself with a towel and then turned to slowly slide the sheer curtain aside, her hands gently gripping my cock and tugging it urging me to cross over to Evie's side. Marcia saw us and lift her head from Evie's wet pussy. Maria then presses my cock over Evie's clit as Marcia got down to suck on Evie's nipple.

"Daddy? Oh my god. What's happening, daddy?" Evie asked, as she is finally aware of my presence.

The massage is so wonderful, and I couldn't help but give in to Marcia. She's so beautiful and it was so hot to lick another woman's pussy. I think I might be bisexual. Now daddy is here with the twoattractive masseuses. I'm so horny. This is so hot!

Maria leans down and presses her lips against my cock as I rub it against Evie's clit. My cock is sandwiched between Maria's lips and Evie's pussy. It is the hottest thing I've seen.

"Stop teasing me, daddy, put it in. Please fuck me, daddy. Fuck your sweet little girl. I need you!" Evie begged quietly.

I happily obliged, and slowly slid my cock into Evie.

"Mmmpphh..." Evie moaned as she pulled Marcia up towards her. I watched as they made out as Evie felt my cock penetrate her.

I turned to see Maria smiling wickedly at me and grabbed her pulling her towards me. Our mouths smashed hungrily into each other's, my tongue swirling around hers. My hands sliding beneath her top, caressing her huge breasts. We moaned into each other's mouths as I thrust my cock into my daughter's tight pussy.

The room is suddenly filled with moans and sloppy noises as we engaged in a passionate orgy. Maria then joins Marcia and they are both each suckling on Evie's nipples.

"GOD...shit... daddy... this feels so good!! STOP! I'm GOING TO CUM!!!" Evie moaned, her hands covering her mouth.

I grab onto Evie's legs and pumped my cock into her with more urgency. Maria still continued to eye me even as her mouth was pleasuring Evie.

Evie's body began to arc upwards as she brought her own fingers to her mouth, sucking on them. Her eyes rolling back as her body tensed up for an Earth-shattering orgasm.

"Fuuuuuck...!!!Urgggggh...daddyyyyyy!!!"

Evie's body jerked violently and her legs nearly kicked me as her body shook. She pushes Marcia and Maria away as she couldn't take any more. Evie's body continued to quiver on the table as she tries to recover.

Maria looked at my throbbing cock and reached to stroke it."You didn't finish. May I?" she asked, turning to Evie.

Evie had a blank expression, but she gently nodded.

Maria slowly kneeled in front of me and began sucking my cock. Marcia joined in and leaned in to lick my nipples. I reached down to caress both of their breasts.

God, I feel so jealous seeing daddy with other women, but I'm aroused at the same time? Having a third person perspective watching daddy is somehow hot. It's what I fantasized when I watched those blowjob videos imagining daddy's cock.

Evie found her hands sliding between her legs as she watched her father being pleasured by two women simultaneously. Marcia then reached out to Evie and started stroking her shoulders. Evie stared into Marcia eyes and they leaned in to kiss and started making out passionately. Their hands caressing each other's bodies.

*groans*

Evie peeled herself away to watch her father as Marcia continued to kiss her neck and made her way down to her breasts. Evie can't believe how turned on she is watching her father. He is holding up Maria's hair by her ponytail as she's bobbing her head slurping away on his cock.

"Shit, I'm close."

Evie watched her father's handsome face in an expression of ecstasy as he closed his eyes. The sight, enough to make her wet, as she saw his body jerked a little as he came in Maria's mouth. Evie's mouth begins to drool as she imagines her father's cock exploding down her own throat.

*groan*

I glanced down to see Maria smiling up at me with my cock still throbbing in her mouth. Evie and I both collapsed on the bed catching our breaths. Maria and Marcia then brought warm towels to clean both of us up. We sat and recovered as we enjoyed tea brought in my Marcia. I've never felt more tired after a massage before.

As we left, we saw Luis outside smoking. I'm not sure if he had any idea of what had happened inside. He quickly put out his cigarette and smiled at us, slightly bowing his head as we exited. I gave a nervous smile and hurriedly walked away. I couldn't believe I just fucked his wife and filled her mouth with my cum just moments ago.

----

Evie and I returned to the room for a quick shower and change. We lounged by the beach and admired the crystal clear water.

"This is so prefect, daddy. I wish this trip would never end."

"It is, Evie. It would be great if that was possible."

"Have you decided what you will do, with mum?"

"I'll speak to her first, of course. I don't foresee any love lost between us. It should be an amicable separation."

"I hope so. Surely, I'm staying with you right, daddy?"

"Don't you have to go to college, Evie?"

"Eventually, yeah. But I want to spend more time with you. Just you, daddy." Evie ran her fingers across my chest.

"All right, baby girl, whatever you want," I said, stroking her head.

"You know, just now at the massage?"

"Yeah?"

"When they were, pleasuring you. I felt jealous."

"I'm so sorry Evie; I sort of got carried away."

"No, I felt jealous...but, also very turned on. When I watched her sucking you, I secretly hoped you would fuck her, too."

"Wow Evie, I never thought you'd be into that."

"Would you like to watch me?"

"Honestly, Evie? No. Maybe I'm selfish."

"So you were angry just now?"

"Hm?"

"When the masseuse. We both were...you know."

"Oh, no. She's a girl. That was hot!"

Evie beamed."Really?!"

*phew*

"I meant I wouldn't be comfortable watching you with another man. But with another girl, heck yeah."

"I'm happy, daddy. It's like experiencing a whole new world with you. I feel so sexually liberated. I'm glad I'm not out there experiencing it with all sorts of different guys. Somehow this feels right, like it's the way it's meant to be."

"I'm glad you feel that way Evie. I'm always here for you, but you can't let that hold you back. You need to walk down your own path, live your own life."

"I will, daddy, eventually. But we don't have to stop, do we? It can be our secret."

"Anything for my baby girl."

Evie smiled sweetly and laid her head on my chest and we embraced. We saw Isabel approaching from a distance. Her raven hair blowing as the breeze went by.

"Hi there, enjoyed your massage? We just plucked some fresh coconuts for you to enjoy."

"Oh that sounds great! Thanks!"

Evie noticed Isabel staring at her father again. Isabel's cleavage was slightly exposed as she bent over to put the coconuts down, her eyes never leaving Evie's father as she smiled.

"I hope you enjoy your last day on the island," Isabel said, as she slowly walked away.

"She's beautiful," Evie said.

"Yeah, she is."

We enjoyed our refreshing coconuts and cuddled on the beach. I didn't realize I snoozed off being so comfortable with the sea breeze. I woke up and saw Evie gone. I got up and looked around and saw her back at the villa. I got up to join her.

"Hi daddy, you fell asleep so I didn't want to wake you."

"Oh, must be too tired. Haven't had so much...hmmm...activity since I was in my twenties."

"Haha, silly daddy."

We were interrupted by Isabel knocking on the door.

"We prepared dinner for you by the beach."

We followed her to a fancy table in the middle of the beach; the beautiful sunset view behind.

"Wow, this is gorgeous." Evie exclaimed.

We enjoyed our extravagant meal. It was the finest A5 Kobe Steak accompanied with many fancy side dishes. We washed it all down with some vintage wine.

"Well, what how do you want to spend your last night here, Evie?"

"Hm, I remember seeing a Jacuzzi in the villa."

"That sounds great, Evie."

"I'll meet you there, dad. I'm going to change!"

I watched her jog back to the villa, she had a slight hop with each stride. Her ass cheeks bounced as took each step. I started to fill the Jacuzzi. The water bubbled as the jets pulsed in the water.