Cum for Me Daddy Pt. 03

Story Info
Finally going all the way...and beyond.
9.8k words
4.68
67k
71

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

************************************

Disclaimer:

All characters are above 18 years old. The story is mostly, but not strictly under the incest/taboo genre.

Big thanks & credit to Kenji Sato for the editing.

*Evie's thoughts will be in italics.

************************************

I woke up real early and see Evie already waiting for me at the door. She's wearing a cute sundress and smiled brightly at me. It reminded me of the time we brought her to Disneyland.

"Morning, baby girl, let's go!"

"Morning, daddy, I'm so excited! I can't wait!"

Evie looks so beautiful, her energy and happiness are exactly what I needed to forget about Michelle. The journey is rather long. We took a long flight to Puerto Rico and then boarded a boat to a private island. It was already late in the afternoon when we arrived.

"OH MY GOD, DADDY! It's so beautiful! This is paradise, the water is crystal clear and the sands are white as snow."

"This is a private island, Evie, there's only one big villa here and it's all ours for three days."

"There's no one else here besides us?"

"There is a staff here, of course. They'll tend to our every need. Evie you're going be a princess for three days."

"Oh my god, daddy! Can I still call you that here?"

"Of course! The biggest perk here is privacy; all the staff are sworn to secrecy. Many famous people have been here."

Evie embraced me and kissed me on the lips.

THIS IS INSANE. Not even my dream honeymoon is like this. This must be the best place on Earth. It's so beautiful, to think daddy is doing this just for us. He's the best!

As we got out of the boat, people came to get out luggage out. We walked down the beautiful garden to the reception. There, a drop-dead gorgeous Latina greeted us, she is tall and could easily be a Miss Puerto Rico.

"Hi Mr. Laverson, great to have you. I'm Isabel and I'll be taking care of all of your needs during your stay. This island and its villa is all yours for your stay and you're free to do and ask of absolutely anything..."

"Wow daddy, she's really pretty, does she really mean anything?" Evie whispered.

I just smiled at her.

"Please enjoy some refreshments; your villa is right behind here. You can head straight there, or explore the island as you please."

"Thank you, Isabel."

Isabel kept eye contact with me the whole time. She really looked like a goddess. We went to the villa and it's an absolute mansion. It's filled with all the luxurious interior fittings possible. It has an open concept where there aren't any walls and everything is totally open. The master bedroom is facing right out to the vast ocean.

"Holy shit, daddy, this is crazy. It's totally open, too. Won't people be able to see us?"

"There's nothing to worry about Evie, like I said, total privacy is the main thing here."

"The bed is humongous, it looks like the size of a few king-size beds put together."

"Yeah, that's a special custom bed."

We spent a few hours walking around the villa and island exploring. We held hands the whole time like lovers, chatting and just enjoying each other's company. We ended up at the beach, watching the sunset.

"It's so beautiful, daddy, thanks for bringing me here."

"A beautiful place for a beautiful girl."

"Aw, stop it, daddy."

We stared into each other's eyes and kissed.

"I'm feeling hungry, daddy."

"Okay, let's head back to the villa."

Back at the villa, a luxurious dinner is already being served. Isabel was carrying out the remaining dishes as we arrived.

"Hi there, dinner will be ready soon."

"You're serving us, Isabel? Are you the only one here?" Evie asked.

"Haha no, there are many members of our staff. But for privacy sake, only I am allowed to be here, unless given permission."

"Ah, I see."

There is a delicious-looking seafood spread in front of us. Lobsters, oysters, sashimi and much more.

"Wow, daddy, this looks good."

"Well eat up, baby girl."

"It's so fresh and delicious, daddy!"

"It is indeed. Been awhile I had seafood myself."

After dinner, Isabel came with dessert. It was a delicious chocolate fondue.

"Wow that looks great!" Evie exclaimed.

"I hope everything is up to your expectations so far."

"Yes, it's wonderful. Thanks, Isabel."

"Would you like a massage session tomorrow? I can arrange that for you. I highly recommend it."

"Yeah, that sounds great!"

"Great, I shall make the arrangements."

"Thanks, Isabel."

After enjoying the wonderful dinner, we took a walk down the beach. The view is to die for as the setting sun paints the sky in a gorgeous colorful gradient. The cool breeze causing Evie's halter top dress to flutter.

"This is so romantic, daddy."

"Yes, this is nice."

"What's that?!"

I turned my head to the direction Evie was pointing."What? I don't see anything."

Suddenly, I felt a jab on my ribs and Evie ran.

"Hey! Way to spoil the mood!" I ran after her.

Evie giggled like the joyful girl she is. I caught up with her and gently grabbed her waist, causing us to tumble down on the sand. I am on top of her looking down on her beautiful face. My heart pounding as I caressed her face. I slowly leaned down to plant my lips on hers. We kissed passionately; I felt her fingers run through my hair as I reached to untie her top.

Oh daddy, I've wanted this for so long. I'm so nervous. My heart feels like it's going to explode.

Evie reached to pull my shirt over my head and I leaned down to kiss her neck, licking the length of her nape.

"Ah,daaahhddy..." she moaned.

I slowly removed her dress, revealing her perfect body. My hands reached to caress her body, cupping and kneading her breasts. Evie's hand went low to undo my pants. We're both panting with lust as both of us let go any inhibitions we previously had.

I kicked my pants away and Evie gripped my already-hard cock with her hands stroking it.

Daddy is so big, I hope it'll fit. It's almost twice the size of my ex-boyfriend's. It's almost reaching my belly button. I always feel so fragile beside his big towering body. Ah.. I'm so wet. Daddy is so different when he's horny, it's making me crazy wet. Please take me already, daddy!             

"Evie,do you know why I brought you on this trip?" I asked, as I hungrily kissed her body."Your mother made me realize that life is short. I shouldn't be holding back on what I really want. I don't care if it's wrong anymore. I want you, Evie."

"Daddy... I'm so happy. I want you, too; more than anything. Please, take me," Evie whispered, as she slowly spread her legs apart for me.

I leaned in and we kissed passionately. I clasped her hand tightly, with sand between our fingers. My cock hanging over her body, I could feel my glans probing at her awaiting, dripping, wet pussy. Evie had her other hand caressing my chest as I gently brushed her cheeks with the back of my fingers. Our eyes locked. Slowly and gently, I pressed my cock against her entrance, it slowly spreading her pussy open.

"Ahhh..." Evie moaned, as she squeezed my chest, her eyes squint.

Her pussy is tight and gripped my cock like vacuum. Slowly, my cock penetrated my sweet daughter's pussy. Her mouth gape open as she felt me enter her. Tears formed in her eyes.

"Are you hurting, baby girl?"

"A little, but I'm crying because I'm happy. We're finally doing it, we are having sex, daddy."

She wrapped her other hand around my neck and pulled me towards her. We kissed and I suddenly felt her pushing me deeper. Her nipples were already hard as her breasts heave from her heavy breaths. My cock entered deeper inch by inch. I could feel it stretching her insides.

Oh God, I feel daddy's cock in me. He is so big. He's filling every inch of me inside. My insides wrapping his large cock like a glove. I can make out every vein in his cock. Every tiny throb sends waves through my body. But he's so gentle, I can't believe daddy's cock is inside of me. I could just cum with this..ahh...

Eventually my whole cock is inside of Evie. I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock, trying to accommodate the thick, hard rod inside.

"Daddy.. ah..ahh.. oh my god..."

"Evie are you okay?"

Daddy's cock is fully inside of me. I can feel the heat from his cock. As the sky grows darker, I can already see the sea of stars above us, the sounds of the waves accompanying us as we make love for the first time. Is that a shooting star? Oh I wish I can make love to daddy for the rest of my life! The sensation is too much for me. I'm so physically and emotionally overwhelmed.

Evie hugged me and lifted her hips. She gyrated them around as if she's riding my cock from under me.

"Daddy! Arghh!!!"

I felt her body contract under me as she's breathing hard. Evie just had an orgasm from my cock being in her. I slowly removed her glasses as I caressed her face staring into her beautiful eyes. Evie eventually recovered and pulled me in to kiss.

Our tongues caressing each other's as we kissed passionately. I slowly withdrew my cock about an inch and slowly rocked my hips against hers. The powder-soft sand beneath us gently shifts as our bodies weigh down harder on it.

I gripped her waist and started increasing my pace as I fucked my sweet daughter. Our bodies connected on the beach. Her legs wrapped around my hips as she dug her heels on my back. Our groaning and moaning echoed out to the ocean.

"OH DADDY... YES. DADDY!" Evie suddenly moaned.

"EVIE... AH..AH"

*groans*

"DADDY...AH..AH..DADDY...GOD!"

I dug my knees deeper into the sand and pulled Evie's waist towards me, lifting her bum as I pounded harder into her. Her body arched backwards and the sight of her bouncing breasts is perfection. Her face is filled with the expression of ecstasy as her mouth hangs open and her head bobs, as her body bucks against me. Her legs lifted straight up on the air with her toes curled.

"DADDY..AH.. I'M GOING TO CUM.. SHIT..DADDY..AH..AH..." Evie got up and pulled me towards her as she kissed me, gently biting my lips as she moaned into my mouth. I could feel my own climax approaching quickly, too. I wanted to pull out but Evie locked me in with her thighs around me.

"DADDY..DADDY! AHH.. CUM WITH ME...CUM FOR ME DADDY!!! AHH.." she moaned loudly.

"ARGH.. SHIT.. EVIE..URGHHH.."

Evie's body shuddered and quivered with orgasm. The motion sent me off the edge as I gave one last strong thrust and exploded inside of Evie. I can feel my cock blasting powerful streams of cum deep inside of her.

Ah omg, daddy is cumming inside of me. I can feel the strong pressure of his hot cum filling the inside of me. I've never felt this way physically before. Such intense pleasure!

I fell down on top of Evie, holding myself up with my elbow as I watched waves of spasms go through Evie's body beneath me. Evie's eyes are still shut as she tries to recover. Her chest heaving up and down and her lower body jerking and shuddering from her orgasm. Our first sex couldn't get any more perfect than this.

"Shit, I'm sorry Evie."

"It's okay daddy, I'm on the pill."

Evie had a really beautiful glow and I couldn't help but lean in and kiss her. We made out on the beach as our bodies were entangled with each other. The cold wind giving us goosebumps as we warm each other up with our bodies.

*sneeze*

"I'm feeling cold, daddy."

"Okay, let's go back to the villa"

I got up and carried Evie back to the villa. She had her arms around me and is staring at me lovingly. I placed her on the large bed and sat next to her. Evie laid her head in my lap as she ran her fingers around my chest. Something she always used to do, except we're both naked this time.

Her fingers slowly ran down my thighs and my cock started to awaken, slowly gaining an erection. The breeze from the beach blowing on her hair as Evie got on her fours between my legs smiling cheekily up at me.

I watched as she slowly lowered her tongue gently teasing my cock.

"Ohh.. baby girl..."

My cock twitched as she licked and orally pleasured me. Her lips parted and enveloped my cock as she sucked it into her mouth. Her head bobbed on my cock until it reached full erection. I still can't get used to the sight of my princess kneeling between my legs with my cock in her mouth.

"Mmmpphh... daddy..." she moaned, as she slurped on my cock.

Evie then climbed up on me and stared me lustfully into my eyes. She slowly lowered herself on my cock.

"Daddy, I need you in me... Ahh...ah..." she moaned, as her pussy stretched around my cock.

I brought my hands up her body, her breasts filling them as I flick her nipples with my thumbs. Her smooth flawless skin is perfect as I traced my tongue over her breasts, licking them all over; playfully teasing her nipples with my tongue.

Evie slowly moved her hips as she rode my cock. We caressed each other as she swiveled her hips on my cock.

"Oh I love you so much, daddy..."

"I love you, too, baby girl."

"Yes, daddy, I'm so wet for you."

Evie placed her arms around my neck to balance herself as she bounced on my cock harder, sliding up and down. Our bodies slapped against each other as we started making out, moaning into each other's mouths as our hips buck in rhythm with each other.

Evie lifted my arms over my head and gripped my wrists as she leans forward. Her tiny, petite hips swinging back and forth furiously on my cock. She's relishing being in control as she is smiling sweetly above me.

She suddenly throws her head back and her mouth hangs open.

"AHH DADDY, I'M GOING TO CUM...I'M GOING TO CUM ON YOUR COCK AGAIN!"

"YES BABY GIRL... CUM FOR DADDY..."

"Argh...argh...ahhhh..."

I felt Evie's pussy squeeze my cock as she reached her own climax, her body bucking wilding against me causing me to cum again.

"Urgggh...ah...fuck..."

My hips thrusts up into Evie's pussy exploding cum all inside her. Evie's body collapsed on meas we lay on the bed, her body still shuddering as my cock throbbed inside of her. Evie lays on her stomach as she shivers from her post orgasm, my sticky cum slowly oozing out of her tight pussy.

The view of her perky buttocks with her pussy exposed stirred my still hard cock. I got behind her and spread her hands and legs apart and rubbed my cock against her pussy.

"Oh, daddy," Evie moaned.

I slowly pressed my cock against her petal-shaped pussy lips and squeezed my cock inside of her again. I slid my cock fully into her until my balls rested on her pussy entrance. I slowly retract my cock until only the head is still inside and I begin thrusting into Evie. My hands gripping hers from behind as I kiss the nape of her neck.

Daddy's cock is so deep inside of me. It hurts a little, yet it feels so good at the same time. His large body covering me from behind like a heavy blanket as his weight pins me down. His large hard cock pistoning inside of me. I can feel his balls slap against me as his strong cock thrusts deep in me. Yes daddy, use your good baby girl.

I wrap my hands around Evie's waist as I pulled her perky round butt up towards me as I got up and knelt behind her. I slowly rocked my hips against her as her breasts bounces from the pounding.

"OH GOD, DADDY!!!" Evie screamed as she felt her orgasm approaching again.

I gently reach around to cup her breasts and pull her upwards as her body arches against me. I feel my own orgasm rising quickly as her tight pussy squeezes my cock with every thrust.

"Evie... ah... I love you so much!" I groaned.

"YES DADDY! CUM FOR ME DADDY!! MMMPPHH"

I gave one last strong thrust upwards into Evie that was enough to lift her in the air as I shot strong streams of cum up into her pussy, emptying my balls deep into her. Evie's body leaning back against me as she's impaled up in the air with my cock, her body jerks violently to her own orgasm. Drool dripping from the side of her mouth as the last ounce of energy she has leaves her body.

I gently put her motionless body down to the bed as Evie is overwhelmed with sensation. I cuddled and spoon her, stroking her arms as we slowly fell asleep in that position.

----

We woke up next morning to the bright sun and the sounds of the waves. We felt like we were in heaven.

"Morning, daddy. Last night was...incredible."

"Morning, Evie, it was great indeed."

Evie turned and saw breakfast waiting for us on our bed.

"Oh my god, daddy, someone came in to place the breakfast. That means they saw us nude."

"It's okay, Evie. Like I said there's nothing to be worried about."

"Really, daddy? All this is still so new to me," she said, as she covered herself with the blanket.

"Trust me, Evie. Are you hungry?"

"I'm starving, daddy... after all the workout we did last night." Evie flashed a cheeky smile.

We enjoyed breakfast in the comfort of our own bed. The food was amazing as expected. We gobbled down every bite like hungry animals.

"Daddy, I need a shower bad..."

"Well go ahead."

The massive villa with its very open layout, allowed for a huge shower area, but it was totally open. I watched as Evie slowly got into the shower and water soaked her body. Sunlight from the sky well above shone down on her, making her wet body glisten. She looked so sexy.

I got up and followed he rlead; Evie watched me approaching as she soaped her body.

"Need some help, baby girl?"

"Yes, daddy. Can you please soap my back for me?"

I felt blood flowing to my cock as I slowly slid my hands along Evie's smooth back. Water got on me making my own body wet. Evie turned and started to lather soap on my body, caressing my body with her fingers. Slowly, she brought her hands to my thighs using her nails to gently scratch my skin. My cock twitched as I fondle her breasts.

"Ooh daddy, I can never get enough of you."

Her hands reached to soap my hardening cock. She wriggled her fingers around my cock as she gently strokes it. I leaned down to kiss my sweet daughter. Slowly tasting her lips and filling her mouth with my tongue.

"Mmmpphh... daddy fuck me, please..." she moaned into my mouth.

"Anything you want, baby girl..."

I lifted Evie up and carried her in my arms as I slowly lowered her on my cock, her back leaning against the wall. I felt my cock press against the opening of her pussy, splitting it apart as it slid into her leaking wet hole.

"Yes daddy...it's so nostalgic having you carry me in your arms like this...except, you're inside me this time..." she giggled.

"Oh, Evie..." I felt my cock twitch at her naughty words.

Evie hugged me tightly as my cock penetrated deeper into her. Her huge eyes staring into mine as she felt me inside of her. I slowly thrust my cock up into her as we fuck standing.

Jesus this is so hot, daddy is so big and strong. He can carry me like I weigh nothing. He can use my body like a doll, yet he's still so gentle and loving.

I increase my pace as I started to pump my cock vigorously into Evie. Her arms hang around my neck and her head bobbing up and down as her body is sliding up and down my thick cock.

"Ah daddy...fuck...ah... I'm going to cum!"

I kept pounding my cock into Evie until her body shook violently, her pussy squirting out liquid everywhere. Her thighs quivered violently as she panted heavily.

"Please put me down, daddy..."

I let Evie down and she went straight on her knees, taking my cock in her mouth. She looked up to me as she caressed my cock with her tongue, sliding my cock against her lips.

"Daddy, I want you to cum on my face!"

"Shit Evie...are you sure?"

Evie looked up to me with the most adorable expression. She had big, pleading eyes as she gave a semi-pout. Both of her tiny hands wrapped around my cock playfully.

"Yes, daddy! Cover my face with your cum!" she said, in the cutest voice.