Cum for Me Daddy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took off my clothes and dipped myself in. I could see Evie making her way over. She's wearing a cute two piece bikini that just slightly shows off her cleavage. She gave me a smile as she gingerly got into the Jacuzzi.

"This feels great, daddy. This is the best time of my life for sure."

"I'm glad you're happy, baby girl."

"I can't believe I've been at the bottom, feeling at my absolute worst after the breakup. But, daddy, you managed to swing me back up all the way. I'm feeling bliss I never knew was possible."

"You're my princess, baby. I'll do anything to make you happy."

"As you are my king, daddy. Which is why I want to make you happy, too. I felt like a total failure with what happened with my ex. I want to be irresistible, daddy. There is no limit to me. I want to bring your fantasies true, as you did for me."

"Whoa, okay. Where is this going?"

Evie seemed to be looking somewhere behind me, so I turned to look. I saw Isabel walking towards us, and she's wearing a robe.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"While you were taking a nap, I had a chat with Isabel. I saw how she looks at you and I was right. Just let us take care of you tonight, daddy."

"Are you sure that's what I want, Evie?"

Evie paused, "Wait, you don't want this? But, she's so pretty."

"Come sit here, Evie." I patted my lap.

Evie obeyed, and at the moment, Isabel reached the Jacuzzi.

"Good evening, Mr.Laverson. Ms Evie extended an invitation to me." Isabel seemed nervous and shy and couldn't hold eye contact with me.

"Yes, please join us."

We both watched as Isabel's robe dropped, revealing a very sexy bikini. Her smooth bronze skin revealed as the bikini barely covered her sexy curves. My hands started to slowly roam along Evie's body.

"Daddy, sit back. Let us do all the work tonight."

Evie tried to sit up but I held her down, my hands going beneath her top; exposing and caressing her breasts.

*gasp*

"Daddy... stop!" Evie tried to push my hands and wriggle away, but I caught her wrists together, and brought them behind her. I held my other hand across her body, my palm gently squeezing down her neck as I start to kiss her back.

God, what's daddy doing? He's never been this rough, it's not painful, but the fact that he's doing as he pleases in front of Isabel who is watching. I'm so much smaller than he is, I can't break free. I'm so embarrassed, yet I'm so aroused. Why? I'm getting so wet. I can feel his cock hardening beneath me.

I brought my hands to grab her inner thighs and spread them apart. My now stiff cock is now probing at Evie's pussy as I pull her bikini panties aside. She's squirming and squealing as my cock head rubs her clit as I lean in to suckle on the nape of her neck. I look ahead at Isabel and she's biting her lip watching us. I could make out her hard nipples straining against her bikini top.

"Daddy, urgh... This.. is.. not supposed...please.. let me..." Evie alternates between moans and squeals as my cock slid into her pussy. She keeps trying to get up but I pull her back down on my cock. I gestured to Isabel for her to join in and she smiled brightly.

Isabel got in front of Evie and started to caress her body, peeling her bikini top off.

"Wait, Isabel, this is not the plan... wait...urgh..."

Evie is helplessly squirming, as Isabel lowered her lips to lick her nipples, and her father's thick cock inside of her hasher body moving to his will. Evie finally gave in and stopped struggling as her body was sandwiched between her father and the beautiful Latina.

She looked into Isabel's eyes and they both leaned in and kissed. Their soft tongues twirling around each other as saliva flowed between their mouths.

"Sometimes things might not go to plan, baby girl. But, we must always learn to adapt." I smirked as I whispered into her ear.

I slowly lifted Evie up and we sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi, her body leaning back on me as she let herself be pleasured by both her father and our personal hostess. Isabel slowly traced her tongue down Evie's slim tummy as she came to face Evie's pussy where my cock was slowly sliding in and out. Evie held her breath as she watched Isabel slide her tongue across her slit. Her thighs shuddering as her pussy was being pleasured both on the inside and outside simultaneously.

God, How can I ever go back to normal sex? Feeling my father's thick cock in me while another woman is licking me at the same time. My skin is buzzing, my pussy is leaking. This is truly heaven.

Evie turned her face back and we kissed as I felt Isabel's lips on my pistoning cock. Our tongues tasting each other's, as my hands caressed her perky round breasts, my thumb rubbing on her hard nipples.

"Mmmpphh...daddy. I can't take it anymore... Urggh."

Evie's body tensed up as she arched her body upwards, pushing her breasts up in the air; my cock teasing her g-spot as her clit was being lapped up by Isabel.

"Yes, baby girl. Cum for daddy," I whispered in her ear.

Evie gripped my arms so hard that she scratched me as her body shook and I felt her pussy squirting her juice gush down my cock, with Isabel beneath us slurping away. I continued to caress and kiss her body as she shivered from her orgasm. She quickly got up and sat down in the Jacuzzi and tried to catch her breath.

I looked over at Isabel who's wiping her face of both our juices. I sat down as well, as we looked at each other. She came to sit next to me and started stroking my arm as she smiled meekly. I placed my hands on her thighs as she leaned in to kiss me. I could smell her perfume as we devoured each other's face. My tongue licking hers, inside of her mouth.

Isabel is the typical gorgeous model type all dolled up, which is in contrast to Evie's youthful and innocent demeanor. I reached back to untie her bikini as Isabel's hands reach down to my cock. Her full breasts hang out as her bikini top drops showing her tiny but erect eraser-like nipples. I didn't hold back and reached to caress her breast as she started to stroke my hard cock.

"Daddy, that's so hot."

I turned to see Evie already recovered and she has one of her fingers between her lips and the other hands between her legs.

"Please get on daddy, Isabel!"

Isabel smiled as she stood up and undid her bottoms, revealing her freshly waxed pussy. It looked plump and juicy as sticky strands of liquid stuck to her bikini. She got on top of me, and held my cock as she sat on it, her eyes rolling back as she felt my thick cock penetrating her pussy. I lean up to suck on her nipples as she slowly rocks her body back and forth.

"Urgh... Mr.Laverson..." she hissed.

Slowly, she increased her pace as the water splashed around us, taking my cock deeper into her each time. Her long shapely legs wrapped around me as she bounced up and down, with her hair tied up neatly into a ponytail.

I grabbed her neck and started kissing it as I turned her around and sat her down. I spread her legs and started pounding her from the top as she giggles. Evie is sitting next to us watching us intently. Her eyes glazed with lust.

I leaned over to kiss Evie as I continued pounding into Isabel. Her legs kept pulling me to fuck her harder. Evie's furiously rubbing herself as I felt my balls tighten; I knew I was going to cum.

"Mmmpphh, yes. I'm going to cum," Isabel suddenly moaned loudly. She's pinching her own nipples.

*groan*

"Shit, I'm close."

"Just cum in me Mr.Laverson. Urgh...urgh."

I gripped Isabel's waist and pumped my cock into her hard as I gave a last strong thrust deep into her pussy and unloaded into her. She started to shudder as she felt me filling her up with hot cum. I heard a soft whimper from Evie as she had her own orgasm watching us.

All of us are pruning up from being in the water for too long, so we decided to dry up and head back to the villa. The setting is dim and romantic as only the candle lit up the room. Soft light highlighted both Evie's and Isabel's sexy curves as I felt blood pumping up my cock again.

I lay on the bed as each of them took their place on each side of me. Without saying a word, we started kissing each other, hands out exploring each others' bodies, squeezing and caressing every inch. Evie and Isabel started making out as they had both their hands gripping my cock, stroking it. I helped myself to grab a handful of their breasts in my palms, sensually kneading them as they moan into each other's mouths.

"This is what was supposed to happen, daddy," Evie whispered, as she trailed her fingers along my skin. Both of them lowered their heads down to my crotch, leaving wet kisses along the way.

I waited in anticipation as they held my cock between their mouths. Each taking a side, they started licking and looked like they were trying to make out with my cock in between their lips. I had never seen anything more arousing. Wet, slurping sounds could be heard as they got more vigorous. Isabel got up and tried to fit as much of my cock into her mouth as she could, leaving Evie to lean beneath and lick my balls.

I was mesmerized by their flicking and twirling tongues as they slobbered on my cock, drenching it with their saliva. I caressed both their faces as I couldn't hold back anymore.

*groan*

"Shit, both of you are so perfect."

Evie looked up as they both lick up and down my cock, both of them holding eye contact with me giving lustful gazes.

"Yes, daddy... cum for us."

I felt my cock twitch as it exploded like a fountain, thick ropes of cum landing on both their cheeks as they smiled joyfully while licking it up. Evie covered her mouth over my cock, and as it throbbed inside, her tongue snaked around my sensitive cock head.

"Well, it's time for me to make my move," Isabel said, her gorgeous face still dripping with my cum."I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay here."

"Thank you so much for everything, Isabel."

She smiled as she slowly makes her way out.

Evie is laying flat on my body listening to my heartbeat. Her tiny frame barely covers my body. I stroke her hair as we just enjoy each other's body heat.

"How did I do, daddy? Am I a good student?"

"Baby girl, you're beyond anything I can imagine."

"I'm happy, daddy. I've decided that I'm all yours to use. I don't think anyone else can make me feel such pleasure, both physically and emotionally as you."

"Don't say that Evie, it's taboo and wrong. I hope you can live your own life eventually. But I'll still always be here for you, baby girl."

"That's all I need, daddy,"Evie said, as she drags her fingers along my nipples.

"I'm sorry, baby girl. I'm not as young as you. I'm not sure if I can still do it anymore."

Evie kept quiet, and I could feel my cock growing semi-hard and it brushing against her wet and cold pussy. I felt Evie reach down and slowly slide my semi-hard cock into her. She brought both my hands up above my head and pinned her hand down on my wrists. Her innocently lustful face always gets to me as I admire her perky round breasts hanging down in front of me. She slowly slides more of my hardening cock into her as she rocks her hips.

I caught our reflection in the nearby mirror. I still can't believe what I'm seeing, my sweet baby girl's tiny body riding my cock. I look up and see her half-lidded eyes as she stares at me lustfully, feeling my thick cock filling her all up.

It's taboo and so wrong, yet nothing else comes close to the mixed feeling of guilt and pleasure in having sex with daddy. I'm riding on the same cock I came from. I'm addicted to daddy's scent, his cock, his cum.

I reach out to cup Evie's face, rubbing my thumb along her dimples as she starts to ride my cock faster. Her tight pussy squeezing my cock with each pass. Our breaths grow labored as tiny drops of her sweat drip down on me.

"Oh daddy..." she moaned.

I got up and turned her around down on her back as I hugged her tightly. My weight pinning her down as my cock slowly slides in and out of her. Evie instinctively wrapped her legs around my waist as we kissed. We stroke each other's face as I quicken my pace, pounding into her tight pussy.

"Mmmpph... daddy..."

*groans*

"I love your cock so much, daddy."

"I love you so much, baby girl."

I started feeling my balls tighten as I fucked Evie harder. Her body shaking up and down as my hips pressed into her. My balls making slapping sounds as her eyes rolled back from feeling her father's thick cock fucking her hard.

I started breathing hard as I felt my cum rising. I spread my legs wide and thrusted deep into her, slumping my body on her tiny frame as my cock unloads hot cum into her. Evie had a little difficulty breathing as her father's weight pressed on her, but as she felt his hot cum filling her up, she reached her orgasm on her own. Her body shuddering beneath me as I continued to empty my balls into my baby girl. We both made out until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

--------------

We woke up the next day and packed; both of us with our legs weak from the all the sex. Evie held my hand the whole time. As we reached the jetty, Isabel was there to see us off.

"Thanks for everything, Isabel." Evie ran and hugged her.

They stared into each other's eyes for a moment and kissed, then making out for a bit. Evie headed up to the boat and Isabel turned to look at me.

I handed her an envelope. "Thanks for everything. This is for all the staff that made our trip perfect."

"Oh thanks, Mr.Laverson. I hope to see you again." She smiled sheepishly.

I reached in without hesitation to pull her towards me and kissed her. Her hands coming around to grab my ass as I slipped my hands down her blouse, giving her breasts a squeeze, and her nipples a rub with my fingers.

She stared into my eyes longingly and gave a naughty smile as we waved goodbye.

--------------

We slept all the way back to Greendale, Evie's arms wrapped around me the whole way like she was my girlfriend. She showered me with kisses occasionally. We drew some stares from people as all they see is a young girl being so intimate with someone of my age.

I made a decision on what to do with Michelle. I figured David should be held accountable, too, and his wife should know. As I reached home, I got his address and made my way over to his house. David shouldn't be home as Michelle isn't. I rang the doorbell and waited.

The door slowly cracked open and I am surprised by who is standing at the door.

"Josh? What are you doing here?"

"Emily?"

_______________