Cum for the Chills, Get the Thrills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley's fingers itched to pluck one of the dusty volumes from the shelf. To see how much of a prop it was, or not. Selecting a promising title (Lifting the Veil; Or, Opening the Door to the Beyond with Simple Charms), the suited one found that they were indeed real books! The dust layer broke, falling into the gap as the volume came free, and Riley carefully placed the book flat on the table and examined it closely. The cover was faded, but still showed an etched drawing that featured a circular table with properly dressed Victorian figures around it. A man sat on the left-most side of the table, one hand extended high above his head and the other at a crystal ball below his studious gaze. A woman swooned next to him while two other people looked on in shock. Above, a phantasmal figure appeared to be coming through the ceiling toward the party.

They had to give it to this attraction- real eye for details here. Riley could happily spend hours investigating every one of the books (a quick check proved they were all completely real!), but they'd come here for scares. Being left alone for this long in what felt like a forgotten segment of the house was a bit disappointing. If the ticket hadn't been free, they probably would've marched back to the box office for a refund by now.

As it was, the setting was so incredible it was hard to leave.

Maybe the place did need a shake-up after all. Any performers working this section had clearly been left alone all night.

Upon opening the book, Riley easily found the publication information, including that it was printed in 1900 (so late Victorian). A more thorough perusal revealed the secrets to summoning and communicating with ghosts at the time, and it was free of any modern paranormal jargon to give it away as fake. Plus, the paper itself was so brittle and old it was almost like handling an extremely thin wafer! They had to be very careful turning the pages.

Even with those precautions in mind, there was some really interesting content contained therein. The book detailed chants, ritualized instructions, and meditative activities designed to call spirits forth, and described how to use crystals, dowsing rods, cards, pendants, and special incense to forge a connection with the other side. All of this gave Riley an idea and they began searching the room for more items. If all these books with instructions were so carefully placed, and this was really a haunted house puzzle to solve, there had to be at least a few of these ritual implements nearby.

Ten or so minutes later, Riley had amassed a small cache of items- a hanging censer at a table with a hook to place it on, incense that smelled of apple, cedar, and something pleasantly herbal alongside a box of crystals that appeared to be various types of quartz. Amongst them was a pointed chunk of white quartz with a faintly pink tinge, set into a pendant and hung on a chain.

There was probably more, if Riley cared to look further, but this much should do.

After swiping a huge patch of dust off the table, they had a place to lay out the spoils. Whipping a Zippo lighter out of their pocket, the 'mobster' placed a couple of chunks of incense into the bottom of the antique burner and lit it, replacing the lid tightly as it began to smolder. They hung it on the hook as smoke wafted out, and picked up the crystal pendant. It dangled on a tarnished silver chain and Riley stilled it with their hand so that they could start their summons properly. Taking a seat in the chair they'd brushed off, they turned attention to the suggested methods of summoning.

"I hereby call upon the shades that dwell within this house," the mortal declared, keeping their voice steady and clear. "Be thee Lord, Lady, grown, child, servant, or served- I entreat thee, make thyselves known." The pendant was steady, hanging from their fist. The perfumed smoke drifted lazily throughout the room. "I command thee to knock thrice in answer, or to touch this pendant thrice and demonstrate your presence!"

For a long minute, Riley sat there unmoving, and nothing at all answered. It was a crushing bummer, and eventually they sighed and stopped waiting. They closed the book carefully, intending to put it back, and then hung the pendant around their neck for temporary keeping. Then they stood, intending to somehow snuff the incense.

As Riley got to their feet, the temperature dropped again, and a pocket of chill air that distinctly was not there before enveloped their head and chest. At the same time, the sensation of being touched returned, but this time it was not a vague brushing against their back. No, two distinct, dry, cool hands touched each of Riley's ankles and began moving up their legs beneath the suit. Riley gave a yelp as the feeling slid up each of their legs and toward their groin.

Before the living mortal's eyes, the smoke from the incense seemed to flow thicker, and it began to condense into a mass. The pendant hanging at Riley's breast beat against their heart- bap bap bap. A tugging on the chain, and three distinct taps. Something was happening, and there was no way a human performer could be doing this stuff. This was too specific. And too personal, as the 'hands' up the legs were now zeroing in on the intimate places Riley kept to themselves a lot of the time. They had a vulva and something was currently stroking it, plying fingers up and down the lips and around the clit. The other far-too-frisky hand was tracing their ass, slipping between the cheeks and circling the pucker between them.

"What the fuck?" Riley blurted, and nearby a strange, unseen entity gasped then tsk tsk'd them, presumably for the crude language. The smoke from the censer had collected enough to resemble a masculine figure, with arms and legs, the head forming before the living person's startled eyes. Fingers plunged into both of Riley's vacant holes and began teasing deep strokes inside. All of this compounded as the male smoke-figure finally gained a full body and began to reach out.

Riley stepped backward awkwardly, liquid now sluicing down their legs. Despite how freaky the situation was, the fingers probing the depths of their body and stroking their clit were skilled, and the reaction was surprisingly strong. While those hands kept up their work, driving Riley close to cumming, the smoke figure made contact.

At first the touch was warm, residually heated from the burning incense. It cooled the further it went up the living arm, and the shock of ice cold traveled inward from Riley's palm and throughout their body.

Once the cloud of perfumed smoke was gone inside them, Riley heard the voice for the first time. Their core was now filled with something huge and pulsating with heat. Very different from the cold streaking through the rest of their body.

"My my my, young one, you simply seethe with curiosity and desire, don't you, hmm?" An unidentified man chuckled in their head. "Otherwise you would not have chosen your destination here. Very few of our visitors are able to choose their fate here, and fewer still come to this place. You see that we have remained undisturbed for some time." Riley whipped around, seeing nothing, still feeling quite a lot. Their cunt was being pumped delightfully, stretched beyond their memory, and a firm pressure was applied to their clit.

"What is this?" The mortal hissed. "How are you doing this?"

"You asked us to greet you, my dear. So we have. Allow me to demonstrate, using the energies of your own body." Something- or someone- moved down through their bloodstream, and everything below the waist suddenly constricted and exploded in a powerful orgasm, making the muscles in both passages flutter wildly. Riley groaned and doubled over, clutching their belly. The voice just chortled again. "Wonderful, ducky, just wonderful. You're rather responsive. Shall I show you what it's like to experience my own pleasure, as you've allowed me to indulge in yours?"

A spike of need eclipsed Riley's loins, and the pang of longing that came with it could've been theirs, but it might belong to whatever was 'speaking' within their mind.

"Show me," the living person gasped.

"Gladly."

The scene melted away. Dusty old library vanished, replaced with the vibrant image of the same room in all its splendor, as it might've been in the very early 1900s. A busty, pretty maidservant was in front of their eyes- as though Riley were seeing from another's eyes. They looked down, and their body appeared the same, complete with suit. But it became clear that the maidservant did not see Riley; she saw whoever once lived there. At that realization, energy filled the modern mortal's body once again, and some kind of spirit or force hit them with a startling sensation. Their vagina filled up intensely, and a protrusion blossomed from the front of their crotch. It split, becoming a thick, hard, cock-shaft and a heavy soft dangling sac.

The "ghost" had somehow given them the realistic feeling of having a dick and balls. It wasn't like a toy or a prosthetic, though. It felt rooted in Riley's flesh, and utterly living. So when the smiling, flirtatious maid in her apron-topped uniform, sank to her knees and freed the erection from their pants, the sensation of her mouth wrapping around it jolted right upward. Wow, it felt amazing... wet heat, lips, tongue- all playfully suckling until the swelling of both phantasmal dick and balls grew tighter and fuller. The maid stood up after getting 'him' fully hard and she lifted herself onto a table. Riley's hands tugged up her skirt, and they experienced everything as if they had actually done it.

First the man Riley was possessed by pulled the maid's buttocks to the edge of the table, and then bent to plunder her exposed cunny through her split-crotch bloomers. The taste of her was distinct and tart on the tongue, and the man eagerly lapped and sucked the woman's cunt until she flooded his face. Riley lived it, then lived the experience of rearing upward and shoving the rod at their groin into the tight clasp of the pussy before them. It was incredible, and so real! How the hell could a haunted house possibly produce such a situation?

They began to fuck. Phantom dick invaded the slick tight sheath of muscle inside the illusory maidservant, and it felt so good Riley began to pant, closing their eyes. The picture continued nevertheless, cementing that the scene was playing out from memory.

The male spirit spoke to his paramour, praising her tight cunny and the deliciousness of her flesh on his shaft. An echo of the words he'd spoken to her at the time. Suddenly Riley knew who had inhabited their body- the unmarried son of the Lord of this manor. The heir, who was known to sport with the servants as well as any noblewoman he could lure to his company. Those Victorians really were quite as bawdy as the remnants of their time suggested, in the form of erotic books and pleasure-toys.

The sex continued, Riley's hips rapidly pistoning as their possessor pumped his shaft into his long-departed lover. The clasp of her pussy was unbelievable, and as fast as the orgasm had been before, this one seemed to be speeding right along even more.

The coupling in the library must've been a most taboo and tantalizing quickie, proposed and carried out with daring discretion. The maid buried her moans into the man's shoulder as he pounded her to his orgasm, all with the mortal passenger along for the ride. When the Lord's son finally came, releasing a massive load, Riley's eyes snapped open.

The library scene vanished, but the sight of a phantasmal phallus spurting huge floods of ectoplasmic semen was still there, and Riley choked with the pleasure as they tried to catch the liquid with their fingers. It felt cold and goopy, thick, but they pulled their hands back clean. The gelatinous liquid continued to pour out of their groin, and the pleasure of release was slowly ebbing away but still intensely enjoyable.

When it was over, Riley was released, and the spirit left them to their own body again.

"Enjoy that?" The voice asked, giddy. In reply, Riley shucked their pants and positioned themselves on the table, where the maid had once sat to be fucked.

"Now fill me up just like that," they dared, and at once felt the chill as their body was speared. It was like a rod of ice, and yet their own body heat provided an incredible contrast. "Oh yes, yes! Just like that."

"Bloody lovely, sweetness," the voice told them. "Bloody lovely indeed."

Fucking began in earnest, and Riley began to moan aloud, prompting more of the household to join the scene. Hands began roaming their body, cupping their hips, small breasts, and mound, stroking as the lord's son fucked. The invisible shaft parted their pussy-lips widely, delivering incredible thudding blows to the back of their hole. Something, maybe another member of the household, also pressed into the mortal's ass and began fucking them there, too.

Another hand stroked their clit, and the magnified stimulation paid off when Riley came again, harder than before. It wasn't long until they felt the filling of their holes with an endless stream of gooey, jelly-like ectoplasmic slime. Looking down, still crying out with orgasmic aftershocks, Riley was even able to see the moment the ghosts began to cum inside them, and the bursts of thick liquid that spurted forth from their pussy and asshole gushed out in a torrent.

Oh fuck, was that both weird and hot.

The orgy was on after that, and Riley experienced being possessed- and being taken- by the rowdy spirits of the house. They were given ghostly organs to fuck others again and shown more memories of the lusty happenings within the walls. They were fucked and filled over and over again in their own given body, feeling their cunt used like never before. A whirlwind of experience from any and every side of the biological sexual experience. It was an incredible evening, and it only cemented their confidence further.

It didn't matter to these spirits who Riley was, how they dressed, or the make of their body. It was perfectly able to pleasure and be pleasured, and as another load of ectoplasm was shot directly into their aching core, they screamed.

It was a triumphant cry of climax and self-love, and they screamed loudly until everything went dark.

***

The lovebirds stayed close, moving through the rough landscape quickly but carefully. It was uneven and rocky in spots, and the grass was high and whippy in others. Mandie stumbled, sometimes losing her footing. Todd had to keep catching her so she wouldn't take him down as well.

Something was... off. He didn't know how, but he could feel unease tightening his every muscle. Mandie might be an absolute whiz on cuts of steak, wielding a cleaver and a butcher knife with deft expertise, but she was kind of... uncoordinated on her feet. They were definitely being pursued, and he knew she wasn't going to be able to keep up with him if they had to take off running. For now, he hustled her along, providing a steady arm to keep her going.

In the end, it might come down to either hoisting her clean off her feet, or leaving her behind...

And what kind of guy would he be if he did that?

In the distance, another howl rent the night. It was shortly joined by others- an entire chorus of animals responding to one another far off, but closer than before. Nearby there were scuffling sounds, and the distinct pattern of feet. Not theirs. Not other patrons', either. Todd cursed quietly and kept them both hurrying along.

Mandie kept a death grip on her boyfriend's arm, but she tried her absolute damndest not to slow him up too badly. She knew in this kind of situation, well... she wasn't the best. She'd never been athletic, not like Todd. More gifted in the arts and music, and then taken by an unusual trade after high school. Did she only hang onto him so hard because he was the one thing she could brag about back in high school?

When would she stop being scared of the bubble popping? Surely (she always thought), gorgeous, popular, smart jock Todd Masterson couldn't really be interested in 'quirky' arthouse nerd Mandie. Hell, she could chalk high school up to his 'manic pixie dream girl' crush, but after high school the relationship hadn't ended. And then, through college, it hadn't ended.

They were living together, they were the 'couple that survived' high school. And she'd been paranoid of losing that ever since. He'd been her first everything. First love, first boyfriend, first kiss, first sexual partner- everything. Mandie bit her lip and stifled a hitch in her breath.

They had to move. Someone was coming closer, chasing them down; several someones, based on that stampeding din. Pretty soon Mandie was going to have to choose. Hold him back and get the shit scared out of them both, or let go and throw herself to the wolves.

She wouldn't blame him if he ran. For a haunted house, this whole thing was remarkably put together. This freaky scenery, the sound effects, and the ground even starting to rumble from the sheer force of momentum coming at them- it was so vivid, so fucking real. Absolutely got the heart pounding and the adrenaline up.

In the scant light available, they hustled their asses. Todd was able to keep up a good jogging stride, pacing himself and regulating his breathing. As long as Mandie's feet kept moving, he was able to successfully drive her body along, and he had a plan. They couldn't outrun these dogged performers long, but why not keep it going as long as they could? When the scare finally came, it should be damn good. That was the point of this experience, after all... It just felt so damn immersive, and for some reason he knew he had to keep Mandie going.

Losing her or letting her be taken was... he didn't know, but some instinctual voice in his brain grew enraged at the thought.

The howls were closer now, and it was only a matter of time before the performers were on them. Todd estimated five, ten minutes, if that. He braced himself to scoop Mandie off the ground and haul her onto his back, Luke Skywalker-style.

His plan never came to fruit.

Out of nowhere, their pursuers launched themselves from the shrubs on the perimeter and dove in for the kill. Several blurs surrounded the winded couple easily and tackled them both.

Mandie's cry was cut short as a heavy body tumbled her to the ground, securing her to a furry(?!) chest that tucked her safely in before the sky went pitching overhead. She could hear her boyfriend shouting something, maybe her name, but her senses were overwhelmed until the world stopped moving again. When it did, she panted.

She was pinned to the ground by a man- or at least, a man-shaped beast. A hot tongue swiped her cheek, and someone that looked like a big, thick bipedal husky grinned down at her. A wolfman? Well, that explained the howls.

"Oooooooo we caught a pretty new bitch," the monster howled excitedly, tail thumping against his leg. Mandie stared at it, and the other male wolf-people that surrounded her on the ground. They were all different colors, from icy gray to russet to earthen brown, but they were unmistakably wolf men. Ones that had her flat on her back, holding her arms and legs. But they didn't seem... aggressive? The one who'd spoken was quivering like a puppy.

"Bitch?" Mandie snorted, taking offense.

"We've got a magnificent stud over here!" A raspy female voice cried, and at first this seemed like a gross oversight, but then Mandie remembered. Wolves were canines, and well, when you used those terms for dogs it was in reference to breeding.