Cum for the Chills, Get the Thrills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wait. Breeding?

"A successful hunt and excellent chase," boomed another male voice, this time advancing Mandie. He was a sable-colored, huge looming beast-man, his fur so dark he could barely be seen until his green eyes flashed. "This mated pair will make a strong addition to our pack."

"What the fuck is this!" Todd yelled, closer to where Mandie lay. She turned her head, and she could see him. So close, but unreachable. "Mandie!" He scrabbled against his captors, which his girlfriend could see were all decidedly female. On closer inspection, all the weres surrounding them wore shredded human clothes that barely covered their bits and bobs. They were all furry head to- er, paw- though.

"Todd!" She reached out, unable to process. Her brain was frying in confusion, and (let's be honest) some of these beings were hot. She never thought fur might wind up being her thing, but as the males grinned down at her, chuffing in delight as they took in the sight of her, she started feeling warm.

Meanwhile, her boyfriend was confused as fuck and half-mad with the need to get back to Mandie. His girl was lying over there, surrounded by burly dog-faced dudes, and something in his chest was ready to snap and snarl at them. His! Why were they touching what was his! One of the females, her fur longer and silkier around the ears, neck, and ruff than the males, chuckled as he pulled and glowered at them laying hands on his chest.

"He's got fight and spirit in him here," the pale brown wolf-woman praised, a twinkle in his eye. "You'll make strong pups. I wonder how many matings it will take to wear you out?"

"What?" He hissed. "Matings? What the hell kind of place is this?"

"You entered our territory unbidden, dressed as prey," the big sable male told him, voice firm and with just a hint of amused growl. "We hunted you, lured you into an ambush, and claimed you both. We have decided to initiate you and make you pack. The turning can be vicious, so we find it eases the way when you're connected to your animal nature with something more pleasurable." Sweeping a hand toward the sight of Mandie, whose face was so red even Todd could see it, the males on her side took that as a cue.

The helpless woman squeaked as her leggings were pulled apart as if paper, and her dress slowly torn by one sharp claw dragged from breast to hemline. The act sent ripples of shock through her, but there was also something deeply arousing in the whole careful scene.

"Oh my god, what? You're gonna make us fuck and watch?" She gibbered, seeing the powerful digits tipped with sharp, savage animal instruments come down upon her naked skin.

"Oh no, sumptuous young bitch," the big one- their leader, perhaps- soothed. "Your male will claim you tonight, but before your mate-bond is sealed in your bestial forms, you'll be mounted many times, and he'll ride our females until he allows his beast to claim you. Once he fights his ways to you and mounts you, the bond will form and you'll both be pack."

Another shrill squeak from Mandie, and a warm roll of laughter took the wolves as they surrounded their prey.

Todd yelped as his clothing was tugged off and tossed aside, and unbelievably, through the jealousy and feral haze, watching Mandie be touched was... turning him on. The women fondling his cock and excitedly squeezing his muscled legs and ass didn't help, either. Every single one of them seemed greedy to have a taste, and he groaned as a tongue flitted across the tip of his shaft.

"Mandie," Todd gritted out, his hips pulsing as a hot long tongue began wrapping his cock.

"Todd," the woman gushed as tongues were plied everywhere. On her breasts and throat, pushed up in her cunt, over her clit. The temperature of her rocketed up at least two degrees and she moaned, unable to stop the onslaught of pleasure.

Wolf-girls licked his balls, tongued his abs, and fondled every hard part of him they could reach. Both humans were pushed toward orgasm rapidly, as the 'alpha' knelt between them both, holding Mandie's shoulder and laving her neck. He was watching his packmates, watching her for the moment of climax. She got completely lost in the moment, forgetting how strange and twisted this all was as her pussy spasmed and the pressure inside tightened. Even knowing her body as well as he did, Todd had never gotten her so wet or so close this fast. Not as fast as a bunch of hairy horny wolfmen who could talk was getting her there.

When Mandie started to come, crying out her pleasure as she rode the breaking wave in her body, the alpha sank his claws into her shoulder and bit down on her neck, breaking the skin in both places. She strangled on her yell and it made her cum even harder.

Once the catalyst had been provided for the female, the sable male turned his attention to her mate. Three of his wolves were eagerly lapping his dick at the same time, using their long agile tongues to great effect. Snouts- like they had while in their beast forms- didn't translate well to traditional blowjobs, but the pack had learned long ago the combined licking worked quite well. Todd was harder than he could ever remember being, and he stared at the women in awe. It was like the sexy vixen version of the animated Robin Hood from back in the day, but even more majestic, and there were five, and most of them were bathing his cock and balls in saliva.

It felt like a betrayal, even as Mandie herself was being compromised by the other wolf jerks. Funny enough, it didn't sting him as bad as he feared. And the load that was about to shoot out of him? Taking the edge off his own guilt, for sure.

Todd erupted with a rough, guttural sound, and as his cum fountained upward, the alpha bit his throat and marked his shoulder too.

Once the process began, there was nothing to stop it.

The heat of orgasm at first disguised and then used the heat of the transformation, but once climax faded out, Mandie was left gasping as her every cell reconfigured itself. She was becoming something more, and when the males around her offered their words of excitement and praise, their hands rubbing her flanks, she tried desperately to twist onto her knees. Pain was singing on every nerve ending and there was only one way to stop it.

"F-fuck... Fuck me, please..." she pleaded, and the males howled their adulations to the sky. First came the alpha, once Todd's marking was complete. Mandie was placed on her knees, facing her boyfriend's direction. The sable werewolf took her from behind, thrusting in eagerly, as she was more than ready to take it.

Todd had also been taken to his knees, but now he was circled by the pack females, their tails lifted to reveal throbbing wet cunts waiting to be mounted and filled. Each one of them just happened to pose with their heads toward their packmates, and this new stud, taken by his transformation, would have the perfect view of his mate as she was pounded raw over and over. With a snarl, the man shoved himself into the closest pussy and started thrashing his hips against her ass.

Fucking the other females first would help him adjust as his body changed, and when he finally got to his mate, he'd learn exactly what he was now.

A primal, powerful, and graceful beast. Not the prey, but the hunter.

The dick ruthlessly plundering her insides was thick, so much fiercer than Todd's, and Mandie clawed at the dirt in front of her uselessly as she took every stroke. Those claws were real, too, and her hands were changing shape. The need inside her intensified; as the alpha spurted his load into her, howling in climax, she shoved her ass against him for every drop. It wasn't going to be enough. There had to be more, right now, and when he pulled out another male was at her cunt, driving home, pounding her tight sensitive flesh.

Todd fucked in uncontrolled, punishing thrusts, but he didn't reach climax again. Instead he felt the bitch at his loins stroke herself while he delivered a mindless pounding, and when she reached orgasm, she twisted and rolled him off when it was over, and he had to fall upon the next one in line to try and sate his need. He was waiting for something, craved something more than these strange bodies. Searching through them was only starting to enrage him more. His eyes never left Mandie as she was mounted by each male in turn, all of them using her pussy to get off, then turning her over to the next.

It made him so angry while he could not find relief in a single one of the cunts offered up.

He fucked through them all, until all of them enjoyed an orgasm on his hard dick. Likewise, the males all fucked Mandie until they filled her with their seed, even though it would fall impotently into her womb. It was there to make her true mating easier, to adjust her to the feral needs of her male.

When the scent of her filled with rivals' cum drove him to the breaking point, Todd surrendered himself to his urge and bolted out of the females' grip. Barreling toward Mandie, any male that attempted to slow him down and keep him away from her was tossed effortlessly away. Yet they smiled. They all remembered what the transformation and the mating could be like.

When their new brother threw himself into mounting position and speared his female for the first time as a beast, they all grinned and laughed in their husky wolf voices. When Todd howled, the knot forming at the base of his cock at last, the entire pack sang it with him.

"Mandie," the former human rasped, slamming himself inside her, feeling the strange swelling that formed and trapped him there.

"Todd," she croaked in response, hazy and blissfully giving of herself. Their frantic, frenzied fucking truly began, her mate knotted inside her; both ensconced in the full splendor of their furred and regal selves.

The entire pack celebrated by falling into their own mated pairs and beginning the orgy that was to last until Todd came, and after a while, unknotted and slid from his new mate's pussy.

Mandie felt herself cresting on that thick, hard portion of her boyfriend's cock that hadn't been there before, his palm grinding down on her clit with each shallow but hard thrust. The climax didn't stop and he wouldn't let it- not until he finally, finally shot her full with a roar, his entire being changed. Hers beneath him, different. Wilder. They fell together, kissing, unable to pry themselves apart, and the pack celebrated their new brethren with an incredible chorus of howls.

Mandie and Todd joined in, now safe in each other's arms, knowing that they could grow and change as people. Together, but individually. They were torn apart and tested, but nothing changed their bond. Nothing had to, unless they wanted it to.

So they howled, until the howls turned into screams, and everything finally faded out. They collapsed together, entwined in the dark.

***

Trembling, still uncertain of what had happened to her friend, Betsy froze in place. The cool, plastic-y feeling hand on her arm was stroking up and down, and it seemed to come from nowhere. She whipped around, seeking the arm attached to the hand; as if materializing before her eyes, one appeared. It looked like someone wearing a latex suit, and it melted into existence in front of her eyes.

Strangely enough, shaped like a doctor. Complete with pronounced details on the rubbery chest in the shape of a stethoscope.

"Hello miss patient!" This anomaly greeted her, a faceless approximation of a human figure. It moved like a human, stood and had mass like a person, but it was nothing but full-body latex. A freaking talking plastic creature! "You're right on time for your appointment. Don't be shy now! Come on into the office!"

"Um, what?" The baffled woman muttered, taking a step back. Cripes, she did not envy the people in these suits having to wear them under the lights all night. Plus, how did they breathe? "Appointment? Ohhh that's something. What are you gonna do to me?"

"Come on miss, I do have other patients to see! The nurse will make sure you're situated while I take a look at your chart."

A white one with a jaunty little cap and the old-fashioned uniform dress appeared from nowhere, just like the doctor, and Betsy blinked. It had to be trickery of some kind. The lights were disorienting her, or there were hidden doorways she couldn't see to have these actors appear so fast. The place was little more than a bright box!

Even as she thought that, the walls constricted and took on more detail. It was all still blindingly white, upon which the "nurse" barely stood out, except for a sparse bit of red detailing. She approached Betsy and laid those cool, slick-textured hands gently on the woman's shoulders.

"This way, miss patient! You can have a seat right here on the examination table while I check your vitals." The white figure steered Betsy to the kind of adjustable table that all doctors' offices had; another piece of weird furniture that had sprouted in the mutable room. This one was covered in black latex or vinyl as opposed to the white of the room or the nurse. Not entirely on her own power, Betsy sat, finding the plush seat comfortable even if the exposed skin beneath her dress was going to stick to the material badly. She shifted warily on the surface, finding a comfortable position. Exactly what kind of "scare" scenario was this? Were all these encounters so personal?

If none of her friends had gotten into this scenario, then where the hell were they?

"Gonna check my blood pressure and reflexes?" Betsy asked the faceless latex nurse dryly. To her surprise, the figure chuckled.

"Not this time, miss patient! We're only concerned with your vitals today." The nurse fussed over Betsy's position on the seat, and tilted her forward. There was a second of confusion before those pure white plastic hands grabbed the skimpy princess frock and pull it off over Betsy's head, causing her to sputter.

"Hey! What the fuck is this?"

"This is medicine, miss patient!" The doctor informed her, approaching with something that resembled a black latex clipboard in his fingers. Even the pages on it were sheets of black plastic material that didn't even have any writing on them! Betsy stared, wondering where all this bizarre set dressing was coming from. The doctor impatiently tapped the "papers" of his chart with a pen of some kind. "It clearly says right here that you're suffering a very serious condition. You're supposed to be much more of a slut than this! We've got to get you tarted up stat with an emergency procedure. Please relax while we get you prepped!"

"What in the fuck are you talking about?"

...Is what Betsy wanted to say, but she was rudely interrupted from the first syllable out of her mouth as she was pushed backwards onto the slab of black vinyl. The examination table had unfolded behind her and expanded besides. Now she was fully reclining on it, her entire body laid out. All she had left on were accessories- underwear, stockings, shoes, and the tiara perched on her coif.

"Now this won't hurt a bit!" The nurse said chipperly, and Betsy's limbs were enclosed immediately, like the plastic material had become liquid as she sank strategically into it. From shoulder to fingertip, then hip to toe, she was devoured into vinyl and covered. Soon her head began to sink back too, and she cursed and cried out until her eyes were covered.

The eventual position she found herself in was on her back, arms pinned at her sides, breasts out. Her legs were bent upward and spread, but they were still somehow covered so only her crotch was open to anyone who could see it. Her eyes were totally covered, seamlessly. Miraculously, her pose was fully supported and somehow comfortable, but completely inescapable. Betsy tried to pull free, but nothing loosened even in the slightest. She was totally strapped in! With only a few bits of material to cover her.

"Oh my God!" She gasped, on the verge of panicking. "What is this? What are you doing?"

Latex hands smoothed themselves down over her chest and abdomen, cupping the roundness of her breasts, and Betsy hissed. The touch was... stimulating, and the doctor began to grope her harder, making her nipples poke out. Then her bra was cut apart, causing her to wail.

"No need to fret, miss patient. You'll start feeling better shortly! Our first treatment will be simple. Your tits are a lovely shape, and your nipples absolutely perfect, but to achieve your peak sluttiness level, we're going to have to enlarge them. Luckily we've discovered a method to do this without surgery!"

"What? What?" Betsy's head was spinning. The massage of her tits stayed consistent as the 'doctor' and 'nurse' discussed the ideal size for her frame, and then there were noises of a liquid being measured, mixed, and sucked into some kind of dispenser. Betsy squirmed, body getting hot, both inside and out.

"Here we are, miss patient!" Said the nurse's voice. Shortly after, her panties were also sliced apart with a neat precision, and something cold, cylindrical and unyielding was inserted into her pussy. The woman gave a shriek as a huge gush of liquid was pumped inside her, to the point she felt her womb and quim swell with it. It made everything below the waist incredibly sensitive, and she soon realized that wasn't the only place swelling up.

Tenderness and heightened sensitivity started making themselves known in her tits. Her nipples tightened to impossibly hard, zinging peaks, and the hefty flesh of each boob grew heavier and larger by the second once the potion worked its way through Betsy's body.

As this was happening, the two figures kept assessing and talking to her.

"Oh now that's lovely," The doctor praised as her generous Gs went up to Hs, then Is. They kept growing even beyond that, until the weight of them was like watermelons, crushing her chest! And fucking sensitive! Every time the plastics touched her, her pussy clenched. She grew wet, and felt the liquids inside dribbling out all over. "Just about perfect," the doctor continued to coo. "You're going to break necks when you walk down the street, miss patient. Your new breasts will be able to house at least five cocks at once when they're finished growing! I'm sure you're getting sensitive now, and before we can let you leave this office, we'll need to make sure you're safe to walk the streets! Otherwise you'll bend over for anyone in full view of the public. Make sure you keep up your prescribed dick routine or you'll be unable to contain your natural promiscuity!"

"Administering the next treatment doctor! This perfect whore will need at least three climaxes. I have a plug for her greedy cunt and the wand ready to go."

"Do it. Make sure you apply the aphrodisiac gel to that dildo before it goes in. She needs to give in to her sexual needs immediately to become a full slut."

"Yes doctor."

Why were they saying these things to her? None of this was true! She'd only worn this outfit to let her hair down for a night! Right...?

Betsy was in a daze, and a slick, sloppy substance could be heard squirting out, getting rubbed onto something. A dildo, the black latex creature had said. She fruitlessly tugged on her arms again, to no avail, and her fate was presented by a well-lubricated fake dong that was shoved up her snatch moments later, causing her to moan. The huge toy lodged there, and it wasn't much longer until whatever was on it began to absorb. Her cunt reacted violently, her arousal spiking hard, and shortly after, there was a click. Then a powerful electric humming began.

Betsy shrieked as her need for pleasure grew unbearable, and the nurse set a buzzing magic wand down on her clit.

"Ohhh god!" She moaned, and both of them seemed pleased.