Cum for the Chills, Get the Thrills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excellent, nurse. She's taken to the formulas well. Breasts have now reached the idea cup size and they are firm, full, and bouncy." Her nipples were tweaked, and Betsy cried out, thrusting her chest against the touch. "Her pussy lips and clit are growing plump with the drugs, too. She'll be so sensitive that orgasm will be achievable within minutes or seconds, and multiples more easily gotten. Any lover that touches her will enjoy quick climaxes and eagerness for further sexual congress. Her vaginal juices will also become addictive, until partners exhaust themselves trying to fuck her enough times." Betsy moaned, body reaching peak frighteningly fast. It went off like a bomb.

She'd never come so quickly before. The dirty dialogue between the doctor and nurse was about to kill her with desire, as they talked about her like she wasn't even there.

Until he addressed his patient directly once more.

"You'll need to have multiple sexual partners, and be fucked several times a day, miss patient. The more the better. You cannot take enough cock or semen inside you, and any sex with any lovers you wish is best to keep your sluttiness satisfied. How's that feel?"

The nurse was still holding the wand steady on her clit, but now shoving the dildo back and forth in her cunt with vigor.

"Oh fuck it feels amazing!" Betsy panted, gyrating her hips as much as she could against the stimulation.

"Excellent," said the figure.

"She's marvelously tight, doctor. I can already feel her second climax approaching, and I think we may have to push it to five at least. This one is a natural whore!"

"Fantastic, nurse. Don't stop until you've hit five, then we'll reassess. Now remember, miss patient, vaginal sex is best to keep your condition under control. Certainly do anal and keep it a regular part of your regimen, but you need to be fucked continuously in your slut pussy or you'll risk public debauchery."

Betsy gibbered and choked, her sweet, hot twat overloaded with sensation and her mind consumed with these things. The further the latex beings pushed her to have another orgasm, take another inch, the more she sank into it. The more she believed what they were telling her. She was living too buttoned up. Too confined. Which was she truly afraid of- somebody in a costume with a prop chainsaw running her down for ten seconds, or a lifetime of never being recognized? Never reaching heights she wanted more than anything...?

The nurse switched tools without ceasing the eternal torment of the magic wand (though she did turn it up higher). A bigger, textured dildo that was twice as thick as the first one was lathered with the aphrodisiac cream and shoved back in her pussy. This time the doctor stepped in and began driving the monstrous thing into his 'patient' with incredible effort, causing Betsy to seize in immediate climax.

"It's working, doctor! The patient is achieving orgasm at a faster rate, and her vulva should stay plumped up and extremely sensitive permanently after the finishing injection!"

"Excellent. You'll be our greatest success to date, miss patient. You won't be able to resist a single sexual proposition, and your pussy will soon be able to climax on demand. There is no limit on what you should try to keep your urges in check! Fuck often and fuck hard, miss patient. We'll administer your final treatment now!"

The nurse shuffled away on her latex toes, and all Betsy could feel besides the continuous pumping of her cunt and the heavy, intense vibrations of the wand was extra pressure as the nurse returned. Apparently the dildo in her now was fitted with a tube, because the woman heard liquid rush as it was shot directly into the rod and spilled out into her cunt. Another large quantity of fluid filled her to the brim and forced her insides to expand. This time, it was heated, and there came a corking sound. The damn dildo was plugged up and left inside as her fifth orgasm came crashing down around it.

Betsy began to scream. The last thing she heard was the doctor speaking.

"This tonic will slowly absorb into your pussy and womb, making you the oversexed bombshell you were born to be, miss patient. Give in and be the slut you know you are! Make us all proud! You're meant to catch cocks, miss patient. Doesn't matter who or how many- just often. Get yourself home safe!"

Betsy screamed long and loud as her cunt exploded, and then it all faded away into darkness.

***

One by one, the six friends stumbled from the haunted house, very well satisfied. On the outside none of them looked as mussed as they felt. Even if their clothes had been 'destroyed' while experiencing their fears, they were perfectly intact on the way out.

The Uber car returned for them as they waited together, worn out and yet glowing. The driver was the Crypt Keeper again.

"So how was it?" He greeted them with a grin as they piled together. None of them were able to accurately put words to the experience.

"Wow," Artie managed, voice croaky.

"Erm... enlightening," Donna intoned hollowly.

"Totally wild," Mandie and Todd said in sync, the flow of it so natural.

"Just what I needed," Betsy breathed.

"Unbelievable," Riley finished for the group. The six of them finally looked at each other, and ultimately gave a round of little nods affirming what they all suspected.

The Crypt Keeper snickered.

"Sounds like a good time," he said, almost knowingly.

They got back to the building a bit after three, and once the driver was paid and tipped, the group lingered in the lobby to say goodnight. They'd ride up on the elevator together only so far.

"I can't even..." Donna broke the ice, shaking her head. "I mean what the fuck."

"Emphasis on 'fuck'," Riley nodded.

"You think everybody else who went had the same kind of experience, or...?" Betsy trailed off. If they had, it was a well-kept secret.

"Not all of them, I bet," Mandie said. "Maybe only some of us, for whom 'fear' means things that don't go bump in the night."

"Who would believe us even if we told them?" Asked Artie, and there rose a murmur of agreement.

"It doesn't matter if they would," shrugged Todd nonchalantly. "I think we... all got what we needed." Another group consensus there: Affirmative.

"In the end, tonight was about enjoying ourselves, for ourselves," Riley then wrapped up perfectly. "And really, what's better than that?"

Nothing, they concluded, and bid their final good-nights. After piling into the elevator, the numbers parted to their respective doorways, and the holiday was done. Onto the rest of the season and inevitably another year.

Donna turned her attention toward someone she'd always had an eye on but never thought was the right time to approach. She said 'yes'.

Artie came out to his friends and family, and it went so much better than he ever expected. That alone was a massive load off his mind. No more hiding.

Riley went on that solo cross-country road trip and saw all the historical sites they'd been dreaming of catching for years, finally putting their priorities- and themselves- first. Their choice.

Mandie and Todd eased into more individual hobbies and spent time apart, knowing that was just as important as time together. But... there was also swinging.

Betsy immediately put in for that promotion, got it, and learned to live for her own happiness and satisfaction. Especially when in bed.

When this crowd of steadfast friends went back to Howling Haunts Hall the following year, it was just a classic, if well done, haunted house.

And they too got to smile knowingly when they saw the glassy look of someone who'd faced their fears and gone down screaming.