Cum in Every Hole Pt. 02

Story Info
Lyric is forced to watch herself cum after sucking dick.
1.1k words
3.87
49.4k
52

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment the panties were pulled from her mouth, Lyric took a moment to catch her breath. Her body was still vibrating from her orgasm, and when she moved her legs into a more comfortable position, she felt moisture dripping from her slit. Now that her mouth was freed, she debated screaming for help but knew no one was around to hear it. Instead, she looked up at her captor and asked, "Who are you?"

"If I told you that, it would ruin my fun," he replied and leaned over her to lick her pussy. When she squirmed beneath him, he spread her legs wider and pressed her thighs to the bed. Bringing his mouth back between her legs, he spread her lips with his and slid his tongue up her slit. He heard her gasp and dug his tongue in deeper, tasting her wetness mixed with his cum. Rather than pulling away from him, she began to raise her hips to encourage his tongue to penetrate her further. Feeling his cock begin to harden, he stood back up and gave it a few fast strokes while she watched. When pre-cum was oozing from the tip, he angled it down to her and commanded, "Lick it."

Too scared to argue with him, Lyric opened her mouth and took the tip between her lips, letting her tongue lap up his wetness. When he moaned, she tightened her lips around him and sucked hard, pulling out more of his pre-cum.

"Oh fuck," he groaned and pulled her further across the bed until her head was hanging off the edge. He adjusted his dick in her mouth before leaning over her. "Take it all, baby," he said and thrust to the back of her throat. Instead of gagging, she took a sharp inhale through her nose and he smiled. "You've done this before." Looking between her legs at her wet pussy, he said, "Lucky for you, so have I."

When he brought his tongue back between her legs, she almost sighed in relief. Her body was throbbing for him, begging to be manipulated into another orgasm. She tried to focus on taking every inch of his cock, but the way he was swirling his tongue over her clit was driving her crazy. The faster his tongue worked her clit, the harder she sucked him. When he slid three fingers inside of her, she let the tip rub against the back of her throat.

She knew he was getting close when she no longer was allowed to set the pace. He began to eat her out aggressively as his hips moved faster, pumping his dick between her lips. She could feel his warm breath against her pussy and spread her legs wider, needing him to go deeper. When he added a fourth finger into her tight hole, she arched her back and groaned, vibrating his cock against the back of her throat. The friction was just enough to send him over the edge. Spurts of cum began to shoot down her throat. She pulled back a bit in order to catch some of the fluid on her tongue, letting her taste it and spread it around his shaft before she swallowed it.

The pleasure shooting through him was too much. He rested his head on her upper thighs and felt his body being expertly drained, not a drop going to waste. "Harder," he groaned and dug his fingernails into her thighs as she sucked firmly on the tip. "Shit, that's it." His teeth were clenched together as the last of his cum spilled between her lips. When he finished, he rolled off her and rested on the bed for a moment to catch his breath. "You're good at that," he said and smiled at her.

She watched him get off the bed and flinched when he slid his hands underneath her back and helped her sit up. "I'm not going to hurt you," he whispered in her ear as he turned her to face the floor-length mirror across from her bed. "I just want you to have a front-row seat." She met his gaze in the reflection and he winked at her before sitting behind her.

He pulled her back against his chest and spread her legs wide. "Don't look away," he said as he moved his hand between her legs and massaged her clit. Her head instinctively tilted back as she moaned but he gripped her hair and brought it back up. "Don't look away, Lyric," he growled in her ear. He shoved three fingers in her hard making her gasp. "I play nice when you obey. When you don't..." To emphasize his point, he thrust his fingers in and out hard enough to make her groan.

"I'm sorry," she whispered as her sore pussy began to ache even more as his fingers spread her apart. "I won't look away. Please stop," she begged as the dull ache began to turn into a sharp pain. To her relief, he slid one finger out and slowed his pace. She felt her body begin to relax and go along with the rhythm of his fingers while she watched in the mirror. When his thumb moved to her clit, she bit her lip and saw moisture dripping from her slit onto the comforter. "Oh yes," she moaned as he rubbed her while he thrust in and out.

"Cum for me," he whispered in her ear as his fingers worked her pussy. Watching the expression on her face, her wide eyes and trembling lips, as he finger-fucked her was making him hard again. Her petite body was so easy to manipulate into orgasm and he loved it. When he felt her pussy begin to spasm around his fingers, he used his other hand to grip her throat and squeeze lightly. Suddenly, her body clenched tight around him and she moaned as waves of pleasure moved over her. In the middle of her orgasm, he slid his fingers in deeper and applied pressure to her G-spot. She screamed in ecstasy and he felt a sudden rush of wetness over his fingers. "Good girl," he said as she came again.

He waited until she collapsed against him and closed her eyes. A sheen of sweat was along her neck and he took his time licking and kissing it off. He slipped one finger out and felt her spasm against him. While sucking on the side of her neck, he pulled out the other. He looked at her in the mirror, legs still splayed out and wetness dripping from her slit. "I'm going to give you five minutes," he said and patted her sensitive clit, making her jump. "Then we're moving to round three."

To be continued...