Cum is the Best Lube

Story Info
Sweet girlfriend is shared with best friend again.
2.7k words
4.37
28.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexscott
alexscott
23 Followers

This, along with all of my other stories, is a 100% true account of events that happened with my now wife Louise, although at the time we were not yet married.

Following on from our first imromptu encounter at a party (see previous story) we talked about how fun it had been and decided to do it again but this time go all out and plan it properly. My friend Ric needed little persuasion -- he was all too keen to fuck Louise again, and she got very horny at the thought of being used by two men. As for me I just loved seeing my sweet, doe eyed girlfriend be a complete slut and enjoyed sharing her gorgeous curvy body to give my friend pleasure.

We planned the evening at our house and even had a camera set up to record it all. But first some Dutch courage was needed, especially for Lou, so we met up with Ric at a cocktail bar in town to get in the mood.

At first things were awkward, because everyone was sober and the contrived nature of the whole thing put pressure on it, but as the drinks flowed we relaxed a little. We decided to have some fun and shock some of our fellow patrons of the bar -- I kissed Lou openly which made it obvious that we were a couple, then went to the bathroom and told her to kiss him whilst I was gone. I came back to awkward glances from strangers who must have thought she was having an affair behind my back and we all giggled about it.

Back at our place things began a little awkwardly again with us all sitting in the living room chatting but too shy to make the first move. So I decided to employ the same trick I used last time as an icebreaker -- I reached into the front of Lou's flowery dress and pulled out both of her big bouncy breasts - at 34H they never fail to impress and within seconds my friend and I had our hands all over them, squeezing them, caressing them, and playing with her hardening nipples. We sat either side of her on the sofa and took turns kissing her -- the forbidden thrill of seeing my girlfriend kiss another man made my cock stiffen immediately.

Then we took a breast each and sucked her nipples at the same time which was a new and delicious sensation for her.

When we had fantasised about this threesome in advance, we'd said that we would spend a long time on the sofa doing all sorts of foreplay so I was surprised and a little shocked by what happened next. Louise, who up to now had still been acting shyly, suddenly stood up and said, in a very direct and forthright tone of voice, "I think you had better take me to the bedroom now!"

I couldn't believe my ears, my loving partner bluntly demanding that my best friend and I take her to bed! So we stood up to go but I had an kinky idea that I thought would be fun to try at the point. I told Lou to grab our dicks and lead us to the other room holding them. She reached down and pulled out my (by now very hard) cock and then turned round and unzipped Ric's jeans and reached in to pull out his bigger dick, which was also throbbing in anticipation. Grabbing hold of our stiff cocks, one in each hand, she led us into the bedroom. It was both naughty but also kind of silly and helped keep the tone playful.

Lou went to undress but I stopped her and asked Ric to undress her instead. It was delightfully horny to watch my best friend stripping my girlfriend nude so that we could both fuck her all night. And fuck her all night we did, by god we really put her through her paces. She was completely submissive and obedient, and did everything that we told her to. Her body was ours for the night and like a perfect little whore she opened her cunt and mouth for us in whatever way we desired.

I was aching to see her fucked again in front of me, so as soon as the three of us were naked I told her to lie down on the bed and invited my friend to go first. He knelt in front of her, lifted her thick, chubby thighs into the air and slid his hard dick deep into her neatly shaved and inviting little cunt, which needed no extra lubrication as she was soaking wet and ready to have sex with us both. She was on the pill so he could enjoy the wonderful feeling of burying his thick cock deep into her warm, tight and creamy little cunt without having to wear a condom.

At the start we were all still laughing and joking around but very rapidly the tone became more intense and electric and Louise began to moan loudly as Ric fuck her increasingly harder. He has a very nice cock, about the same length as mine, but thicker and meatier. I'm very happy with my own cock which is still a good size and fits snugly inside Lou but I loved the thrill of hearing her loudly moan with pleasure as her pussy was stretched open by his larger penis. He had her pinned to the back of the bed against the wall with her legs spread and held up in the air, gripping her ankles and leaning over her to get the deepest angle from which to get hit her deepest parts.

After a few minutes of watching my girlfriend get nailed in front of me I was ready to explode with sexual tension so I told him to pass her to me for a turn. I took his place and began to fuck her with an animalistic passion and intensity. Ric stood up and went to drink some water but Lou reached over, grabbed his dick and pulled him back towards her. As I filled her pussy he propped her head up on a pillow and fed his cock into her open mouth. She wrapped her lips around his penis and sucked it while I thrust into her. It felt like I was enjoying the perfect porn experience -- watching live and up-close as my gorgeous lady gave a sloppy blowjob to my friend right in front of me and all the while I was deep in her slutty pussy. It even sounded incredibly sexy as she was letting out loud muffled groans from me fucking her whilst her mouth was so full of cock. She did her best to actively suck him but it was too distracting having me pounding her so energetically, so she had to just lay back and let him hold her head and fuck her mouth. She was shocked but very horny when watching it back on the video later to see herself be such a complete whore, just lying there taking two guys' cocks deep in her mouth and cunt at the same time.

We swapped back again after a while and I lay down next to Lou and kissed her passionately as Ric had sex with her. It was an experience I can highly recommend -- to be there in an intimate, loving embrace with your partner as she's having sex with someone else is a mind-blowing trip. It was so taboo and kinky yet bizarrely intimate, holding her beautiful face in a passionate embrace whilst her whole body is rocking from being fucked hard.

I wanted to see her ride him so I got him to lie back and told her to suck him off to get him really hard. She diligently worked his cock with her mouth until he was rock hard then I told her to climb on top of him. She straddled him and learn over to kiss her, and as she did I seized the opportunity to have a kinky cuck moment -- I reached over and grabbed his cock, affording a brief opportunity to feel how it felt in my hand. It's only the second time in my life I'd ever felt another guy's cock and felt chunky and juicy to hold. I didn't hover around there as he's not bi and I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable, but it was a turn on to feel what Lou would be feeling inside her. So without further hesitation I aimed it towards her vagina and fed it into her then sat back and watched her ride him. I told her to angle it so that it pushed into her in the most satisfying way so she ground down on his cock and brought herself to orgasm on him as he enjoyed feeling the weight of her huge round tits pushing down on him.

After this we has a short break to catch our breaths and have a drink but not for long as we were all really horny and loving this outrageous experiment. So when we came back through to the bedroom I decided that I wanted to experience something new -- I wanted Ric and Lou to enjoy each other in a fully unguarded way, without my presence there. And I wanted to feel the torturous agony of being in another room without knowing what was happening. So I told them I was going to leave them to it and I retired to the living room for a while and poured another drink. The camera was still recording so I knew I could enjoy it later but at the time it was horrendously frustrating. I didn't hear anything except the faint sound of talking and giggles so I didn't know if they were going to actually do anything except chat but then came the unmistakeable sounds of rhythmic movement and cries of pleasure.

I sat on the sofa in a strange mix of strong but differently competing emotions as my best friend enjoyed uninhibited and passionate sex with my girlfriend. When I watched the video later I was shocked at how intimate they were, they seemed totally natural together. And it turned out that as soon as I'd left the room he had climbed under the covers with her and started having slow and playful sex whilst they chatted and giggled. As they fucked slowly they kissed constantly throughout. It was so surreal watching it afterwards, the chemistry between them. And to know that they were enjoying each other's bodies to the full. Although most of their conversation was too quiet to hear, a few things stood out, most noticeably Louise telling Ric that she loved his big fat cock! And if that wasn't enough, she told him that she wanted to fuck him again another time, presumably without me there. How scandalous the whole thing was!

Things didn't stay gentle for too long, and as I waited in the other room I heard her moans get louder and louder until they were full on shrieks accompanied by fast, rhythmic banging on the walls. I think that's the loudest I'd ever heard her cry out during sex. Ric was obviously ruthlessly fucking my girlfriend, and sure enough when I watched the film back later I saw him lift her legs high once more and savagely hammer her at a furious pace. He kept it up for a good while, grabbing her tits roughly as he relentlessly ploughed her cunt with his strong, thick and bulging cock. I was out of my mind with a mix of jealously, frustration and pure lust, stuck away in another room as my partner was being nailed by my best friend.

Only when the wild screaming finally ceased and it was obvious that they had stopped for a break, did I venture back into the room. Ric returned the favour and left us alone for a while and I climbed on top of an exhausted and sweaty Louise who had just been fucked the shit out of by my best mate. Her cunt was swollen and raw and a lot looser feeling than it had been earlier but I was far too horny to give her a break so we had some fairly gentle sex as we talked about the night. She said it was by far the sluttiest, horniest thing she'd ever done and she was having a great time, which was exactly how I felt about the evening.

After a while Ric returned and we had a small break but again, not for long as there were two horny guys who needed some release. I let Ric go first again, and Lou held my stiff cock and worked it in her hand as he slid his dick back inside her and began to thrust into her again, less furiously than before but still a deep and rhythmic fuck with her legs held up in the air. I pulled back and went to the bottom of the bed to enjoy a gonzo view up close of his thick penis sliding in and out of her neat little pussy and his balls pressing against her curvy bum. Before long he was reaching the end and couldn't hold back any longer. He said he was close to cumming and motioned as if he was going to pull out but Lou begged him, "Cum in me! Cum in me! Shoot it right up me!" I couldn't believe I was hearing her speak like that with my friend! And as I voyeuristically watched up-close, fascinated to witness it happen in such intimate detail, he let out a loud sigh and his balls suddenly clenched and pulsed several times and I could tell that at that very moment he was pumping load after load of thick, warm cum deep into my girlfriend's open cunt. His thrusts immediately began making a satisfying, wet and squelching sound to tell me that she was now totally full of his spunk.

I knew what had to be done next. "I want to fuck her and cum in her too!" I demanded and Ric climbed off Louise to give me a fantastic view of her thoroughly used body, with hair and makeup in a mess, her curvy, chubby body covered in sweat, breasts sagging to either side, legs spread wide, pussy lips puffed out and red looking and a deluge of creamy white cum flowing out of her open, gaping cunt to show that she'd been properly and thoroughly bred. What a sight to behold, it etched itself firmly into my memory.

I was by now stirred up into a frenzy and had to reclaim my woman. I was also curious it experience another lifetime first, the feeling of sloppy seconds. I climbed on top of my lady for the last time that night and pushed my penis into her soaking wet pussy. It was stretched loose but warm and inviting, and I slipped straight in easily, my best friend's fresh spunk providing the perfect lubrication. I decided then and there that cum is by far the best lube, and I vowed to make sure and keep Lou regularly filled up with as much of it as possible from as many different dicks as she can handle. My cock was completely coated in his hot musky sperm and the sight, smell and sound of it sloshing about in her cunny was such a turn on that I ravished her aggressively, reclaiming her body for my own until I too released a huge load of cum deep into her slutty hole, which mixed with his and seeped out of her for ages afterwards.

What a night! I knew then and there that I wanted to regularly share Louise with other guys, and for us to explore all sorts of kinky and exotic worlds of pleasure together. We had one more, even more kinky encounter with Ric, which I'll write about next, and then found some other playmates... But honestly nothing compares to having the person you love roughly and mercifully fucked hard in front of you like a cheap slut, then filled with someone else's cum for you to use as lube. What a delightful headfuck it is, I can't recommend it enough!

alexscott
alexscott
23 Followers