She Doesn't Say No

Story Info
She likes gang bangs, he likes watching.
10.3k words
4.75
54.2k
82

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/16/2023
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.

A couple years after college graduation Ray was still working in the same town, so once in a while he'd drop by the frat house on a weekend night. Sometimes it was an organized party, and sometimes just whatever.

On this particular Saturday night the place was hopping pretty good. After a couple hours he slipped out of the party zone to go upstairs for a piss. From down the hall he heard the unmistakeable sound of fucking. It was only a few steps and he took them. The room door was open. Ray looked in, and his life changed.

On the bed one of his younger frat brothers lay atop a young woman. His sweat pants were pushed below his pale, pimpled ass. It was pumping rhythmically. Beneath him the young woman's legs splayed out to the sides. Her hands rested loosely on his back. Her eyes were fixed on some mysterious point on the ceiling. Neither of them spoke. The sound in the room, the sound that had drawn him, was rhythmic squeaking of the bed frame and springs, grunting, and panting.

It wasn't romantic or even sexy, but Ray was transfixed. He slid sideways into the room and sat in the desk chair.

*****

Lying on her back with the college guy sweating, grunting, and pumping into her, Ginger could trace exactly how she'd gotten there, but she didn't really understand why. She'd met the guy, he'd been cute and charming and invited her to the party. The party was college students, mostly guys, drinking. He'd invited her upstairs, and they'd made out and then he asked if she wanted to "do it."

Before she even thought about it, her mouth said, "sure."

And now he was on top of her. It was okay, it was good, not the best ever, but fine.

Another guy, bigger, older--good-looking, she thought--came into the room and sat in the desk chair.

Something clicked into place for Ginger. It was going to be one of those nights. Not the first or even the--she wasn't sure, she realized, how many times she'd been fucked by multiple guys in one night. It didn't even bother her that she couldn't remember this one's name, but she was distracted trying to remember it while he finished.

*****

Frat boy pumped faster, then gave three or four slower, harder, jerky thrusts, groaning repeatedly as he emptied himself into her.

He lay still atop her for a short time, his face nuzzling her neck. He said, "That was awesome. Thanks." Then he pushed himself to his knees, pulled his sweat pants up, and clambered off the bed. His eyes flicked over Ray as he turned toward the door.

So did hers.

No one said a word.

As the young buck walked toward the door, Ray saw another had come into the doorway behind him. The newcomer glanced at him with a question.

He gave his head a slight shake.

*****

Ginger lay on her back, splayed open, eyes neutral. She saw the wordless communication. This was a first, the older guy just sitting there. He had a boner, she could see that. But he just sat.

Her chest was flushed, her nipples erect in small aureole on breasts just big enough to sag outward. Her pale belly and thighs shone with sweat, her pubic hair was matted and sticky, her labia dark, engorged, and shining.

The newcomer and the first guy brushed past each other. The new one clambered onto the bed, pushing one of Ginger's legs up and out of his way. Between her thighs he unzipped his jeans and fished out his semi-erect cock.

Ginger watched. Ray watched.

Newcomer stroked himself a few times, then held himself to line his cock head up with her used pussy, and fell on her, plunging the full length into her.

For the best part of two hours the scene went on very much the same. Frat boy after frat boy came and went, pardon the pun. Ray sat in that chair off to one side, mostly unnoticed. Ginger didn't do much other than accept what was happening, panting along as they groaned and plowed her into the bed. The creamy smears on her thighs and belly grew. Cum flowed out of her each time one of them pulled out. The wet spot beneath her spread.

*****

Twice something a little different happened. When the third frat boy (well, the third Ray saw--he thought he saw them all, but was never sure) was in her, another came in and waved his cock toward her face. Ginger opened her mouth, but the third guy told the other to fuck off and wait his turn.

*****

Ginger was happy when the guy fucking got rid of the one who wanted her mouth. It was difficult, uncomfortable, and sometimes painful (when a guy fucked you in the mouth instead of letting you suck him) to do a guy that way while you were getting fucked. She liked one guy fucking her at a time, and just fucking. She'd sucked guys off before, and had some shoot on her face. It didn't bother her, really, but it wasn't fun.

Some time later another guy muttered something like, "Bitch, your cum bucket cunt's totally destroyed. Roll over. I want to fuck your ass."

Ginger had been assfucked at a gang bang before; it hadn't been fun--worse than a blow job or a facial; it had kind of ruined the whole night.

She said, "Please don't."

"Fuck that! Fucking roll over, bitch."

The guy in the chair spoke, "She doesn't want to."

The frat boy looked like he wanted to say something. Ginger gave the chair guy a meaningful look, a thank you look.

Chair guy said, "Fuck her pussy like all your buddies, or go home and fuck your hand like you usually do."

The frat boy dumped his load in Ginger's "cum bucket."

*****

Ray sat there, cock hard and aching in his pants, until no new guy came through the door. Then he went to her.

*****

Ginger thought the chair guy was going to fuck her now, after her pussy was pounded by all the others.

*****

Her eyes, she had dark eyes, were on his face as he bent to her. He kissed her cheek. He said, "I'm going to take care of you now." She nodded her head.

Ray wrapped her in the blanket that had been pushed to the foot of the bed. He looked around and picked up all her stuff: her dress, her thong and bra, her shoes--a pair of running shoes--and her pocket book. He made sure her phone was there. He piled it all on her, then picked her up and carried her outside to his car. He got her into the passenger seat and belted her in. "I'm taking you to my apartment. You're safe. It's okay." She nodded again.

*****

When the guy told Ginger she was safe, she felt like it was true. Somehow she trusted him. She dozed on the way there.

*****

He carried her into the apartment. She was not especially petite, or especially big. Just an average size, average looking--attractive, but not a cheerleader/model/goddess or anything--young woman. Anyway, Ray was above average in height, and strong enough.

*****

Ginger woke when the car stopped. She held him as he carried her into the place. He brought her into the bathroom. Telling her every step, he turned on the shower, adjusted the heat, stripped himself and unwrapped her from the blanket.

*****

The shower had a feature Roy hadn't thought much of when he rented the apartment, one of those hand-holdable heads. He washed her off. She had a couple hickeys low on her neck, and bite marks on her boobs, some scratches on her shoulders and ass, small bruises too. She was used pretty hard.

*****

The shower felt good to Ginger. It was nice to be taken care of.

Ray toweled her off, then himself. Then he brought her into bed and held her until she fell asleep.

*****

Before he drifted off, he thought a little about how the next day would go.

The challenge would be if she was ashamed and uncomfortable and just wanted to get away.

*****

Ginger woke up confused. Eventually she'd slept deeply. She didn't recognize anything. She remembered the fucking, but the place was different, nicer. All the other times she'd either made her way home and crashed in her own bed, or woken on some scuzzy, scum-stained mattress. Then she remembered the guy, and he was right there. What was his deal? He didn't fuck her. He treated her nice. It didn't help. Like every other time she felt embarrassed, guilty, depressed, and confused. But this time she was with a guy who 1. hadn't fucked her, 2. knew all about it, and 3. continued to treat her nicely. Weird.

*****

Ray managed to get her to stay for breakfast, then he managed to convey how impressive he thought she was; he gave her his name and phone number, then he managed to get her contact information--her name was Ginger, he'd had the chance to go through her purse and find her ID, but he didn't want it to happen that way-- then he managed to get her to agree to go on a date in a few days.

2.

Ginger worried Ray would ghost her. She was relieved and surprisingly happy when he showed up.

*****

Ray worried Ginger would ghost him. He was relieved and surprisingly happy when she showed up.

*****

The date was great, just typical stuff: dinner, a couple drinks in a bar while they talked, and then back to his place for "a night cap." Ginger appreciated that they didn't talk about gang bangs or anything the whole time. Back at Ray's place they sat on the couch. He asked if she wanted to neck a little.

"Sure," she said.

So they did, and after a little while he asked if she wanted to go a little further.

"Okay," she said.

So he opened the top of her dress, unsnapped her bra, and released her breasts so he could massage them, admire them, and roll her nipples between his fingers while they continued to kiss and nuzzle each other. She moved her arms to accommodate what he did, and then put them around him, holding onto him as they continued.

At some point he stopped and asked, "Are you having a good time?"

"Oh, yes."

"Really?"

"Sure, why?"

"Well, you seem to be sort of going along, but not exactly initiating anything or expressing any feelings."

"Well--um--"

The whole idea confused Ginger. "I like guys, I like you a lot, I like kissing and I like you playing with my boobs."

Ray said. "Did you want to do what you did with those guys last weekend?"

Some hesitation, then, "Sure."

"I mean, did you want to, or did you do it because they wanted to?"

He was digging right into the thing that mystified her about herself. When guys suggested anything sexual, she was okay with it, and she wasn't sure why. The next day she was embarrassed, but then she thought about it, and she felt good. It was fun and she wanted to do it again.

"It made them happy! They wanted me! I liked that."

"Okay. Did it feel good? Did you cum?"

"I--yes--uh--what do you mean?"

"Did you have an orgasm? You should have had a bunch of orgasms."

"I don't know what that is."

So there it was. Ray learned the whole thing eventually. She'd been turned into a gangbang fuckhole at age 18 without ever learning about her own sexuality. She got satisfaction from pleasing others, and it felt good, usually.

Ray knew the whole gang bang thing was a turn-on for him, that had been his epiphany at the frat house. He hoped she'd continue to do them, and they'd have a relationship, but he knew she had to have some agency and some understanding that she didn't have yet.

That night, right then, he told her, "You need learn about your body, and you should be able to have orgasms and enjoy sex even more than you do. Is it okay if we kind of concentrate on that for a little while right now?"

*****

Ginger had been having a good time with Ray. She enjoyed making out with guys. Then he'd started digging into some psychological stuff and some sexual history and she just wanted to make out and fuck. But he told her she could enjoy sex even more and he wanted to concentrate on that. Well, why not?

*****

"Sure, if you think so."

"It's only if you think so. If we do something and it feels good, you need to let me know somehow, and if you don't like it I need to know that too."

"Okay."

"It'd be nice if you say what you like and don't, but you can just go with uh huh and un uh if you have to. And if you want to stop, just stop, or stop and go home, promise you'll tell me, and that's what we'll do."

"Uh. Uh huh."

So he slid her dress right off, and her thong down. he moved his hand down between her legs and got his fingers over her labia, talking to her about lubrication and how her pussy ought to open up kind of on its own when it's ready for action.

He buffed over the top of her clit for a while, and she was giving the little uh huh encouragement. He dipped a finger in a little farther when she got wet and open.

*****

Because he talked about it, Ginger was really aware of her pussy getting kind of juicy and opening up. She felt good, more relaxed then every, but keyed up too.

Then Ray took her hand and had her touch herself. She'd never done that.

He said, "If you're getting fucked like last weekend and the guys aren't doing enough for you, you can tell them what you need, or you can just do it yourself like this."

She was pretty far into it by then. She just said, "Uh huh. Yeah." She was rubbing away, not knowing what was coming, but enjoying herself. It was like Ray was coaching her but he wasn't really part of it, especially when he talked about her getting gang banged and what she could do then.

*****

Ray's cock was rock hard and ready by then, but he was on a mission. he said, "I think you're close, and I want to try something for you."

Her eyes were closed and her fingers working even though he'd stopped moving his hand on her. "Uh huh."

He knelt between her legs and put his face up close between her pale thighs. Her labia were parted and darker-toned than a few minutes earlier. The pink flesh between them shone slickly. Her clit slid in and out of its hood under her moving fingers. Her pubic hair fluffed a little under his breath.

He put his tongue out and moved his head forward. He touched his tongue tip at the bottom of her slit, nosed pressed to her moving fingers. He slid the tongue from bottom to top or back to front, collecting her seeping nectar and stimulating the whole area.

*****

Ginger was distracted when he moved. She thought he was going to start fucking her, and she kinda didn't want him to. When he put his face in front of her she was pleased he wasn't fucking, but distracted from what she was doing to herself. Then his tongue slid up through her and she stopped thinking.

"Oh, Oh, Oh yeah!" She said.

*****

Ray opened his mouth wide and darted his tongue along the underside of her clit again and again. She pulled her fingers back out of the way, and he felt her hand come to rest on the back of his head.

He kept at it, rocking his head back and forth to press his upper lip on her pubic bone while he slid his tongue along her clit.

The hand pressure increased, her hips rocked up into him. "Uh huh" became "uh, uh, uh--"

He closed his mouth around her opening, like he was French-kissing her pussy, and sucked at her without stopping his head movement or tonguing.

And it happened.

*****

Ginger felt something she'd never experienced before, an indescribable vibration flowing out from her center, erasing time, awareness, identity.

"Oh! Oh my god! Yesyesyes," she moaned. She arched her back and pressed hard on his head. Her thighs scissored in and out. Whatever it was, and whatever he was doing, she rode it until it became too intense, and then she pushed him away.

*****

Ray cupped her ass with his hands and held his face firmly against her and gently licked at the top of her slit until her legs fell slack and she pushed him away.

He stood and rolled his head to ease the tension in his neck, shook out his arms and legs. There was nothing to be done yet about his rock-hard cock. Soon.

He squatted beside the couch, worked his arms under her, pulled her to him and carried her to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed, stripped off his clothes, got in behind her, and held her tightly in his arms.

*****

Ray spooned her, and his boner poked between her thighs. Ginger reached down between her legs and cupped the end with her fingertips. Minutes before, the love button zone--as she thought of it now--had been too sensitive to stand any contact. Now she wanted to trigger the feeling again. She lifted the swollen head of his boner and pressed it against the love button, then began grinding herself back and forth along his length. The shaft split her slit, plunging across it. Her moisture flowed, lubricating the area. She felt some similar goo leak from the opening at the end of his dick. She pushed her butt back into him, enjoying their closeness, his arms around her, his breath on her neck.

*****

One of Ray's arms was crushed beneath Ginger, but he maneuvered it until his hand was on hers. Together they pressed his glans against her clit. With his other arm he hugged her and cupped her breast. He kissed her ear, nibbling at the lobe. It was pierced, and she wore a simple hoop. His tongue touched it. She was breathing heavily with an audible uh huh. Quick study, this Ginger, he thought. She was still letting him know what she liked. He pressed her hand a little harder, and pulled his hips back a little farther, then pushed forward. Their fingertips together pressed his cock into her wet and spread love tunnel.

Now their hands together clutched over her pubic mound, applying pressure and friction to her clit area while his cock raked the front inside her.

*****

All those times before, whether lying on her back or on her knees with her ass up, Ginger had never had a dick push where Ray's now pressed her. Combined with their hands gripping her from the front, it took her again to that out-of-body spasm that felt so good. "Oh god," she said. "Ray, you're so good. Don't stop! Fuck me, fuck me like that."

*****

He humped against her, aware of the muscles of her butt, the smoothness of her back, the sweat growing on both their skin, the dampness between her legs, her small hand and fine fingers in his. Her clit, he worked their fingers together over her clit. And the tightness of her pussy clenching around his shaft since her legs were together. The pressure was intense.

All that was secondary to the rippling interior front wall of her love tunnel where his sensitive cock head rubbed.

She said, "Fuck me, Ray. Fuck me good." He could feel her clenching and releasing as another orgasm took her. He rolled her facedown with himself on top. He really went to town, pounding like a jackhammer until he squirted deep inside her, four, five, six jerky spasmodic shots. Then he lay on her, still. Pressing her down with their two hands still holding her pubic bone.

*****

His weight on her felt good. His dick was in her, softening fast, but that felt good too. And their hands together between her thighs. Eventually though, his weight was a lot and her arm was going to sleep, so she shifted. He responded, rolling off to one side, still holding her hand and now with his other hand on her back. His breathing was deep and regular. She knew he was asleep. Guys did that a lot. She remembered one time some guys had fucked her on a dirty mattress on the floor of a room with two or three other mattresses and a broken-down couch. One guy had rolled off her and fallen asleep beside her. She'd stood up and seen two more crashed nearby with a fourth curled up on the couch. She'd walked out with their cum oozing down her thighs and taken a bus home.

Right now she felt energized, very tender toward Ray, and still horny. Her hand was right there and her pussy was open and wet. She dipped a finger in to the sticky ooze he'd left inside her, and traced around her pussy lips. His hand slid off hers. She rolled onto her back. Now he was beside her, curled on his side. He was a cute guy and looked really sweet lying there.

She moved her feet apart and let her thighs roll out to make room for her hand to work between them. One finger dipping inside, moving around the edges and over the love button, then back. Then it became two fingers and less tracing the edges, but more rubbing the button. She'd had the feeling before, getting fucked, but now she knew there was something more. She plunged the two fingers in deeper and used her thumb on top, tried seesawing in and out, and then twisting at the wrist, squeezing her hand. It was good and she was getting there again.