All Comments on 'Cum-muning with Nature'

by Xyta_Midnyte

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Andygorn2Andygorn2over 3 years ago
...as you come back to the car...

Rearranging your clothing and laughing like naughty teenagers, you make your way back to the car, hand-in-hand.

"I don't think we were spotted..." he begins to say, but you cut him off "..you wouldn't have stopped, even if we were seen. naughty man." You feigningly admonish him, knowing it's one of his quicker turn-on fantasies to display your gorgeous body, heaving in lust to another.

"There's no way i could stop fucking you, baby, even if there was a crowd. You're irresistible..." The glint in his eyes tells you he's not done yet. The same look and desire is mirrored in your own right back at him.

He pulls you in for what you think will be a quick kiss, but it turns much deeper and lingering, tongues entwining. Re-stoking passion in both of you, which you feel hardening in his trousers and your nipples returning to full erection, moistening you.

Between increasing kisses, you murmur "There's less cover here" and he whispers he wants less foliage to spoil anyone's view of you rutting.

That word enflames your ardour and you wrestle him onto his back on the car bonnet, opening his button-fly with ease and pulling out his eager cock, renewed by your attentions.

You swiftly envelop the straining dark glans, making him cry out unabashed, coating the throbbing helmet and shaft with copious saliva, tasting your combined fluids. Keen for more of both.

With his head thrown back, he is already under your control, but you suddenly break contact, ceasing your suckling and reaching past his head to a polaroid photo placed beneath the windscreen wiper.

He looks up, initially disappointed, but then eyes wide and bright at your discovery as you both see the photo is of your lust, the two of you rapt in ecstasy. On the back reads: 'Hi, we are Tanya, her husband Pete and her boyfriend Mike. We loved your performance and came here to do the same. If you want us to return the favour...or something more...follow the lady in red.'

A flash of scarlet through the trees catches your roving gaze. You grab your lover's hand as you follow boldly. "No, leave it out in the open, I want instant access to it." you command.

Erection jutting into the air, he eagerly follows your lead back into the woodland.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyta_Midnyte@Xyta_Midnyte
Hey, I'm Xyta (Zee-taah), purveyor of sensual voice acting and erotic storytelling. Regular, exclusive audios may be found at: patreon.com/xytamidnyte fansly.com/XytaMidnyte xytamidnyte.gumroad.com/ For custom/personalised audio work contact via Literotica's feedback form to...