Religious Teen Goes to the Gyno

Story Info
Teen raised in cult's virginity is taken by town doctor.
2.3k words
4.34
21.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MOLLY'S POV:

Molly turned 18 last week and a few confusing things had started happening. She grew up in a religious cult and had always been close to her daddy, but as soon as she turned 18 things had gotten weird. He started having her wear no bra or underwear in the house and instructed her to greet him with a kiss on the lips whenever he came home. She didn't understand what was happening, but her daddy assured her it was what happened to every girl when they became a woman, and she trusted him. Plus, she never liked wearing bras or underwear anyway, they were uncomfy! And the kisses were nice and made her feel warm and loved inside.

Daddy told Molly that she was to go see a doctor for a "gynecological" appointment (she had no idea what that meant) so she could be prepared for the rest of the duties that would be assumed of her now that she was of age. So, an appointment was set with the town doctor that she had been seeing since she was a kid. And today was the day! She was so nervous, but also excited to finally be an adult!

DR. BRADSHIRE'S POV:

Dr. Bradshire looked at his schedule for the day and when he saw Molly Blackwell's name on the list he felt his dick immediately harden. He had been waiting for this day for years. Molly was one of the most beautiful girls in town. She was a petite little thing- 5'0, 95 lbs but with a small C breast size and a perky butt. Gorgeous, silky, long blonde hair, clear skin, a button nose, big full lips, and huge, innocent green eyes.

The town they lived in basically used religion as a front, but in reality it was just a patriarchal sex cult. Dr. Bradshire was one of the people who founded the cult, so he always got first pickings on the virgins. Girls were not taught about sex in school, and as they were cut off from the outside world, had little to no knowledge about that kind of stuff in general. Children were raised apart from the main group as to not be exposed to what was really going on around here. When they turned 18, the girls would be very slowly introduced into the groups as sex slaves, while the boys would be trained to be masters. A trip to Dr. Bradshire's office was one of the first stops for a freshly turned 18-year-old girl.

"Amelia!" He yelled out into the hall to one of his girls that ran the front desk. The 22 year old buxom brunette came scurrying in immediately and knelt in front of him.

"Yes, sir?" she said, casting her gaze down. He casually unbottoned his pants as his dick sprung free and without needing further instruction, Amelia began bobbing her head up and down on his penis. He really needed his balls emptied before Molly came in because he didn't want to cum as soon as his dick entered her sweet, tight virginal pussy.

"Good girl," he praised Amelia as she worked on his member. He grabbed her huge tits out of her shirt and began milking her nipples causing the girl to moan on his dick. He looked at the clock, about 5 minutes until Molly was supposed to be here. "Uuughhhh" he unloaded his sperm all over Amelia's cute little face. He instructed her not to wipe it off and not to put her tits back in her shirt. "Yes, sir." Amelia said and she scampered back to the front desk.

MOLLY'S POV:

When Molly arrived at Dr. Bradshire's office she was greeted by Amelia, a girl that was a few years older than her but who Molly had known of from school. She was shocked to see that the beautiful brunette had her breasts exposed! Maybe she didn't know? But Molly was too shy and polite to say anything so she just tried to ignore it, though with how large they were, it was hard. She also noticed there was a bunch of gooey white stuff all over the girl's face that looked pretty weird.

"Uh, hi! I'm here for an appointment with Dr. Bradshire?"

Amelia looked her up and down and gave a soft smile. "Hi, Molly! It's really good to see you!" Before Molly knew it, Amelia had rounded the desk and scooped Molly into a bear hug. Since she was quite a bit taller than Molly, Amelia's huge tits were pushed into Molly's face. When they finally broke out of the hug, Molly's face was bright red.

"We can head back to the room now. I just have to take a few vitals and then the doctor will be in."

They entered a nice, cozy room that made Molly feel at ease. Amelia gestured for her to sit on the examination table and asked her a variety of different questions, some of which Molly didn't quite understand. She was asked if she ever touched her vagina, to which Molly said "well of course? I have to when I wipe after I pee".

After the questions, Amelia asked her to take off her clothes. Although Molly felt a little shy, she knew this was a safe, professional environment and that she had to do this to become a woman. Once her clothes were off, Amelia took some photos of Molly. She had her lie on her back and spread her legs and took some pictures of her like that. She took some of Molly's face up close with her mouth open. She had her stand like a puppy dog on all fours and took pictures from the back.

"Okay, Molly! You've been such a good girl. Stay just how you are, and Dr.Bradshire will be in soon." Amelia said as she exited the room. Molly was happy Amelia thought she was being a good girl and was excited that her first step to womanhood seemed to be going very well so far!

DR. BRADSHIRE'S POV:

Dr. Bradshire examined the photos Amelia took of Molly and had to hold back an audible moan. Her little body was so tight. Her pussy was so pink and tiny, as was the little pink rosebud of her asshole. Her breasts were perfect, he couldn't wait to tug on her little pink nipples and make her whimper. And her innocent eyes looking up at the camera really tied it all together. She had no idea about any of the perversion that was going on here. He filed the photos away and composed himself and entered the room.

"Hi, Molly! I'm excited you're here and I heard you've been doing such a good job so far." He said to the tiny girl who was still in doggystyle.

"Hi, Dr. Bradshire! I'm excited too and glad I'm doing a good job. I was so nervous!"

"No reason to be nervous, honey" (though it made it more fun for him when they were) "We're just going to get you all checked out and prepared for what's to come as your new life as a woman."

With that he walked over to her perfect body and gripped her thighs and breathed in the sweet aroma of her untouched teen pussy.

"Oh!" She gasped at the sudden touch on her thighs.

"Why don't you lie down on your back and spread your legs open as far as you can so we can begin the examination?" the doctor said.

Molly obeyed immediately and laid on her back and spread her legs.

"Good girl." Dr. Bradshire said and Molly's green eyes lit up with the validation.

"What I'm going to do now is see if your breasts are working properly and respond to touch as they should, okay, Molly?" Molly looked bewildered but let out a small "okay."

The Doctor grabbed her C cup tits and massaged them a bit.

"How does that feel, Molly?"

"It feels nice, I guess. Like a massage."

The doctor smiled and then pinched her nipples. "Oh!!" Molly mewed, but the doctor didn't stop and kept kneading at her hard little nipples. Molly was fidgeting about on the table and moaning like crazy. Her whole body felt hot. The doctor looked down in between her legs and saw she was getting very wet. He stopped kneading.

"How was that?"

Molly could barely speak, she had never been touched like that before and her young body craved more touch. "It...I... I really.... I don't know. I liked that I think, but I'm not sure what that was."

Dr. Bradshire chuckled. "That's good, Molly. Very good. You don't need to know what it was, just know that you liked it and you want more, right?" Molly nodded.

"What a good girl you're being, Molly." Dr. Bradshire said as he began to play with her nipples again and the young girl started moaning once more.

"So," Dr. Bradshire said, still touching her nipples, "you told Amelia that the only time you've touched your vagina has been to wipe. Well, with your new role as a woman in our society we will need you, and others, to touch down there for other reasons quite often. Do you understand?"

Molly's big eyes widened while she looked visibly very confused, but not wanting to seem disagreeable, she nodded her head.

"I'm going to demonstrate that now." Dr. Bradshire said and he traveled his hands down to between her thighs to her pussy, which was noticeably very wet now.

"Oh, my, Molly. You are very wet."

"What??" Molly said, sounding scared. "I'm sorry, did I do something wrong? I'm trying to be a good girl I promise."

"Well, good girls typically don't get this wet, I'm afraid. Usually that's what happens to sluts. Do you know what a slut is, Molly?" Molly shook her head.

"Well, we'll save that for another lesson. I think you're going to be okay, just remember to do whatever I say, okay?" Molly nodded eagerly.

With that, Dr. Bradshire took 2 fingers and spread her tiny, wet pussy lips a part. Molly whimpered.

"Oh, my." Dr. Bradshire said. "This is looking to be worse than I thought."

Molly looked panicked, "What's wrong??"

Dr. Bradshire shook his head. "I'm going to have to use my penis to see if I can soak up the wetness so I don't have to write in your file that you're a wet, horny slut."

Molly had no idea what any of those words meant, but nodded and said "please! I don't want to be a slut I want to be a good girl!!"

"Okay..." Dr. Bradshire said as he unzipped his pants.

He positioned his dick right in front of the little blonde's tiny snatch and looked into her beautiful, innocent eyes as he pushed in and felt her hymen break.

"OUCH!!! Ohhh!!!" Molly cried. "Doctor it hurts!"

"Mmm, it's okay. It's gonna hurt a little but we have to do this. It's part of you becoming a woman."

Tears formed in her big eyes as she nodded.

He slid in and out of her tiny, wet pussy and soon the pain turned more to pleasure for her as her crying was replaced with moaning. "Ohhh, oh my, ohhhh that feels so...ohhh" the little blonde didn't understand what was happening in her body but she was starting to love it. Dr. Bradshire took one hand and tweaked her little clit and the other and pinched a nipple and began fucking her a little harder, and that sent her over the edge.

"OH MY WORD!!! DOCTOR HELP I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO PASS OUT!!!" Dr. Bradshire just smiled and put his hand over her mouth gently shushing her, knowing the girl was simply about to have her first orgasm. She moaned as her sweet, tiny pussy contracted on his dick. That was about as much as he could take, and he began to empty his load into the young girl.

Once he was finished, she lay there completely spent.

"You did a great job, Molly. You should be very proud of yourself, and I'm sure your Daddy will be very pleased when I tell him how you handled yourself today." (And show him, the doctor said to himself, as he had video cameras placed all throughout the room)

"Now, Molly. Your first lesson as a woman is that after a man relieves himself using your body, you tell him thank you. Can you do that for me?"

Although the girl was exhausted, she lifted her beautiful head and said softly, "Thank you doctor."

"You're welcome, Molly. I'm going to send Amelia in to clean you up and then she will give you a pamphlet for your upcoming orientation." And with that, he zipped his pants up and walked out of the room.

MOLLY'S POV:

Molly had no idea what had just happened. She knew that the doctor's penis had been inside her, and that it had hurt so bad at first but then it felt better than anything she had ever felt in her life. She also knew that the doctor said she had done a good job and that her Daddy would be proud of her, so she was happy. She reached in between her legs and felt the same gooey white stuff she had seen on Amelia's face earlier!

Just as she did that, Amelia walked in the room.

"Oh, the Doctor made quite a mess of you, didn't he?" Amelia said sweetly. "Don't worry, I'll get you all cleaned up."

And with that, she came over, spread Molly's legs and started lapping up the doctor's cum from Molly's pussy. Molly was shocked but it felt so good she didn't care that none of it made any sense to her. She sat back and orgasmed for the second time that day, and in her entire life. Hmmm... if this is what being a woman is about, I think I'm really going to like it!

To be continued....