Cum On, A Class Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We just had to make it work for two more weeks and we would finish and we could turn in our project report.

Fate, that fucking fate, one girl, one special girl ruined it for us. It was the dean's daughter, she had to brag about her special complexion facials to one of her friends. The friend got jealous and told the dean we were running a scam on girls down in the science lab basement.

We didn't know it was the dean's daughter that came for a facial. She was just another client to us and she didn't tell us who she was. We should have known that you can't keep something like this secret forever. It was just a matter of time before someone ratted us out.

The three of us got the dreaded call to the dean's office, we all figured it was over for us.

"You know what you have done? I cringe every time I think about kissing my sweet daughter's face." Said the dean very angerly.

The dean had a dilemma. If he made a big deal out of it everyone on campus would know his daughter was jerking off guys and smearing their cum on her face.

He settled on letting us quietly shutting down the project and restore the room back to being a storeroom. He had some words with our professor and strongly suggested he pass us and not let any word of our project out to the public.

12