All Comments on 'Cum On Robyn Pt. 02'

by RobynBanks

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

My girlfriend Eileen likes to be cum on. she's been into that for more than 30 years now.

MeowflashNotSponsonMeowflashNotSponsonalmost 10 years ago
XD

That series is great and sexy! I like that series. Oh, Robyn Banksbby, will you suck my cock for that series you made?

NawtyMeNawtyMeover 9 years ago
AWESOME SERIES!!!!!!!

LOVED IT IMMENSLY!!!!!!,,,,,CAN'T WAIT for more sequels, like glory holes!!!!,,,, It reminds me of a current lover whom would go to an adult movie theater with me and we would suck together then they fuck her to her content!!!!!,,,, Ahhhhhhhh the memories!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A surprise

I would never want to do what Robyn did, but reading this really turned me on anyway. I like that Robyn seems like a real person instead of the usual 18 year old Venus. Your story has proper grammar and punctuation, which is rare on this site. Good job!

curiousdreamer51curiousdreamer51about 9 years ago
Great Series

Just loved the story. As a reader, you had me primed and ready to add to the beautiful mess. The description of Dave slapping your cheek is something my wife developed a taste for after watching an old porn movie, Insatiable, seems like an apt description for Robyn. The scene is about 30 minutes in and Marilyn Chambers is on a pool table as the gardener has his way with her. My wife always had me rewind that scene to play several times as we played. Well written and very arousing!

StephenWolfe60StephenWolfe60over 7 years ago
Glory hole, please?

...You know you want it, you horny tart.

Great writing, well done.

trousersnaketrousersnakeabout 3 years ago
Happy memories

Very realistic story. Happy memories of seedy hotels off the M1 and that walk from the car park, passed reception - never quite knowing what (or who) you're going to find. Shame your career appears to have been cut short - but I hope you found what you were looking for

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous