Cum Scout Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She climbed back into the confines of her sleeping bag and let her hands have their way with her pussy. It was the fastest orgasm she ever had. Priscilla was woken up at dawn and was told that today was the big hike.

"You up for it Mrs. Johnson?" asked Tony.

"Well, I don't think I got much sleep last night," said Priscilla as she unconsciously rubber her wrists, still heady from her experiences from the previous night. She was surprised that there were no marks on her wrists or ankles.

"Well, if it's been a long time, it's hard to get to sleep sometimes," Tony said smiling a wry smile.

Priscilla wasn't sure, but she began to think that maybe Tony was the man behind the hood. The thought both repulsed and excited her. She stood up and grabbed her toiletries and headed to the women's latrine. She opened the tarp that was hung over the ropes that made a makeshift bathroom and saw a half naked Cammy.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking," said Priscilla.

"Oh, don't worry about it. I was just brushing my teeth and getting ready for the hike," said Cammy smiling as if nothing had happened the night before.

"Did you sleep well?" she continued.

Still a little groggy, Priscilla was guarded in her reply.

"Okay. How about you?"

"Like a baby. There's something about being outdoors that makes me sleep like a baby," said Cammy in a bubbly voice.

Priscilla was confused at Camay's seeming innocence. Was it possible that she wasn't the woman she saw last night? Priscilla let the thought go and began to brush her teeth, waiting for Cammy to leave before using the toilet.

Left alone, Priscilla finished in the women's latrine and readied herself for the days hike. Cammy's group of nine year olds was paired with Priscilla's group of eight year olds so the two women could get to know each other better. Or so Scout Master Tony had said. Priscilla was suspicious of the two of them, yet increasingly intrigued as well.

The hike was grueling as advertised. The trail was narrow and covered with many thickets. The women continued but their group was falling behind the male leaders. The boys were getting anxious to catch up so the women told them to race ahead and they would be along shortly. Now that the boys were far enough ahead to not hear the woman talk, Priscilla decided to ask Cammy what the kidnapping was all about last night.

"Cammy? There's something that I've been meaning to ask you, but I didn't want the boys to hear."

"Sure thing. What's up?" replied Cammy.

"Well last night. I was just falling asleep when I heard something snap a twig," started Priscilla.

"Oh my? Do you think it was a bear? They have those around here, although rarely," Cammy interrupted.

Why does she keep pretending that she doesn't know what I'm talking about, thought Priscilla.

"No, it wasn't a bear," said Priscilla, trying to continue her question.

"Are you sure? I hope not. We'll have to cancel the rest of the trip," said Cammy excitedly.

"No. I'm positive Cammy. Listen! I was abducted last night," said an agitated Priscilla.

"Abducted!?!" said Cammy. "How can that be?" she continued.

"Well I was. I was taken, sleeping bag and all. They jumped me from behind, tied my arms and legs and they put a hood over my head. They took me to an undisclosed location where they removed my hood and forced me to watch them have sex with some woman," said Priscilla visibly upset with Cammy for feigning ignorance.

"Oh My God!" was all Cammy said.

Priscilla looked at Cammy's face as she said it, waiting for more, but the kids came running back all excited.

"C'mon Mom!" said Priscilla's son. "You've got to see this," he said as he tugged on her arm.

Priscilla went along looking over her shoulder at Cammy for some sign, something that would confirm what Priscilla was sure she already knew. But Cammy didn't get a chance to say more as the rest of the scout troupe showed up.

Cammy wasn't sure what to do or say. She was expecting something exciting to happen that night. The guys had always had their fun with her and she loved the attention. Cammy loved performing for them and watching their reactions, but when no one came to call on her, she thought that they had changed their minds. She recalled their conversation from the previous day,

"I've got a special surprise for tonight," He had told her.

"Hmm. I hope it's something kinky," was Cammy's reply.

"I think you'll find it enjoyable, slave," He said.

"Yes, Master," Cammy said dutifully, slipping into slave mode.

Cammy and Tony had been carrying on for three years as part time master and submissive. Given their circumstances, neither could make the time to be in a "committed" master/slave relationship, so both agreed upon Cammy being only a submissive. Her body for his pleasure, to do with as he pleased. It was a perfect relationship as he pleased to have her do many things, including fucking and sucking several of the dads in the troupe. Cammy was known as the Cum Scout Mother.

The kids tugged on her arms and pulled her forward just like they did with Priscilla a moment before, breaking her concentration and returning her to reality. She followed them all and caught up the group of men ahead. She saw Scout Master Tony and his troupe holding a three foot snake. Each child took turns touching its scaly skin as Tony held it expertly in his large hands, not letting the snake attempt to bit anyone.

Cammy looked into Tony's eyes searching for an answer as to why he took Priscilla and not her the previous night. He looked her straight in the eyes and motioned for her to come near. As he held the snake for her kids to touch he said,

"You'll be on center stage tonight. Are you ready?"

Normally, Cammy would've been very obedient and replied in the affirmative, but she felt defiant and whispered back,

"How could you take her instead of me?"

With an amazed look on his face, Tony handed the snake to another dad, showing him how to hold the reptile, then turned to Cammy and said,

"What are you talking about?"

"Her," said Cammy, nodding in Priscilla's direction and continued, "You took her instead of me for your perverted show."

"Cammy. I didn't leave my tent last night. One of the boys was misbehaving and so I stayed with him all night."

Unsure if to believe him or not, Cammy was about to let the issue go, when she decided to tell him what Priscilla had told her.

"She told me that she was abducted last night. Tied up and carried off to someplace and then forced to watch you and two women have sex."

The conversation had to stop as the boys and the other fathers were ready to continue the hike. Tony took the snake and released it back into the tall grass, watching it turn its head back towards them and hiss before it slithered away. Tony was feeling a little snake like all of a sudden.

As the scouts returned to their camp, the day was drawing to a close. As promised, Priscilla had another surprise treat for the scouts to make using their campfire. She had each of them take a banana and remove one section of the peel. Then she showed them how to cut a wedge of the banana and remove that. Filling the "canoe" with marshmallows, chocolate chips and nuts, she then replaced the banana wedge and placed the banana peel over the banana wedge. She then wrapped it in tin foil and placed it on the grill over the fire. A few minutes later, all the boys were enjoying a sweet treat and telling Priscilla how good it was.

Priscilla was thankful for the distraction but found herself glancing in Tony's and Cammy's direction from time to time. She caught them looking at her and then looking down and then at each other. Both were talking back and forth but the conversation didn't appear to be a humorous. Rather intense if Priscilla were to guess. Cammy stood up and walked away and Tony walked towards Priscilla.

Her heart began to beat rapidly as he approached her. What should she do? What will she say? Priscilla couldn't get the image of him and Cammy and the other woman out of her head. She was positive it was them, or at least she thought she was.

"Hey. These banana things are really good," said Tony as he came near.

Priscilla was afraid to look him in the eyes, still unsure what to do or say.

"Thank you," she said guardedly

"Mrs. Johnson, there's something I need to discuss with you. Do you have a minute?" he asked without humor.

"Well, I don't think now's the time. Do you Mr. Martin?" said Priscilla.

"Perhaps not. But I'm concerned with what Cammy told me you said about being abducted?" Tony asked.

"Yes. I was abducted last night. By you and her. At first I thought it was two men who grabbed me, but only one ever did any talking directly to me. The other I found out later was a woman. The only woman here besides me is Cammy. You and she abducted me. You jumped me, tied my hands behind my back, and then you tied my feet and put a hood over my head so I couldn't see where I was going. When I got there, the two of you began having sex with another woman. Using a whip on her and forcing your cock down her throat," said Priscilla in a huff.

While she recited the previous evening's events, she felt a familiar sensation course through her body. She could feel herself become aroused and wet, that familiar pressure and swelling of her clit. Her nipples became erect and Priscilla hoped that Tony didn't notice but also hoped he did at the same time.

"Priscilla! That's an incredible story, but I was with my group of boys all night. One of them was having problems and I had to keep an eye on him," defended Tony.

"And when I spoke to Cammy she said she slept the whole night and didn't wake up until this morning," he added.

"I don't believe know if I believe you. But if it wasn't you, it most certainly was Cammy!" declared Priscilla.

"So you saw her face then? Or some marking on her body to identify her?" asked Tony.

"Well, no! But she's the only other woman here," insisted Priscilla.

"Not exactly," Tony said and continued, "There is another scout group that's supposed to be near here. I know the Scout Master. I'll go over there and have a talk to him. In the meantime, did they hurt you?"

"Actually no. They just tied me up, took me a short distance and then set me down. When they were done, they said I was a good girl for not making trouble and told me they would let me be the center of attention the next time."

Priscilla had calmed down considerably and felt bad for accusing Tony. While she still wasn't sure that he was innocent, he did have a concerned look on his face that she felt was genuine.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe I dreamed the whole thing," she said in hoping that he was innocent.

"Are you sure that you came to no harm?" he pressed her again.

"Yes. Actually I...," Priscilla let the words trial off.

"Yes? You what?" asked Tony.

"I, I um, Oh, I don't know. I guess were both adults so you'll understand."

"Understand what?" he asked expectantly.

"I found it rather arousing. It excited me and it's all I have been able to think about all day," Priscilla said with her eyes lowered.

"Oh my God. I can't believe I just told you that," she added.

"It's okay. To be honest, I thought it was pretty erotic stuff myself," he said. "I'll make a call to the other scout master and see what's up," he added and winked as he walked away.

Priscilla watched him walk away. She once again took the time to notice his broad shoulders and slim waist and great buttocks. She giggled to herself and then returned to her group of boys.

Tony now understood what had happened. He took out his cell phone and dialed a number. A moment later a phone rang and a deep male voice answered,

"Hello?"

"Greg? It's Tony."

"Hey man, what's up?" said Scout Master Greg.

"You have a little fun last night?" asked Tony.

"Yah. You know I did. By the way. How did our little Cum Scout Mother like her show?" asked Greg.

"You grabbed the wrong girl," Tony said matter of fact.

"What do you mean?" asked a confused Greg.

"We got two den mothers. You grabbed the wrong one."

Tony explained the whole thing to Greg and how Priscilla was a little shook up and thought that Tony was to blame for it. In part he was, but that wasn't important. He also mentioned to Greg that Priscilla talked about how she got aroused by it.

"So what do you wanna do about tonight?" asked Greg.

"I see no reason to change anything now. I think Priscilla could be a very interesting addition tonight," replied Tony.

"Same place as usual Greg. See you later," he added and then went in search of Cammy.

The evening was filled with eight and nine year old boys playing games and working with the other dads on various projects, leaving Cammy and Priscilla to have time to talk. Priscilla found Cammy and began an apology,

"Cammy, I'm sorry for earlier."

Cammy wasn't sure how much Priscilla knew and was guarded in her replies.

"Well Priscilla, if you were really abducted, we should contact the authorities."

"Yes, I really was, but it's okay. Nothing happened. As a matter of fact, it wasn't really all that bad. I mean, if you like watching people have sex that is."

Priscilla was testing the waters. While she believed Tony wasn't a part of the abduction anymore, she still wasn't sure about Cammy. She watched her face for any kind of reaction and wasn't surprised when she got one.

"Sex? You watched people have sex last night?" asked Cammy.

"Yes. I thought it was two men who were whipping a woman and forcing her to have sex with them, but then I realized that it was a man and another woman who were with a third woman."

"Oh my God! What happened?" Cammy's pussy became soaked as she listened to Priscilla tell her the details of her ordeal, all the time knowing that it was supposed to be her that this happened too.

Priscilla took her time telling Cammy the details and watched her reactions to every thing said. She began to realize that Cammy wasn't a participant either, but she felt that she knew something and wasn't letting on.

"Cammy? This other den mother. The one you said was uptight. What did you mean by that?"

"She didn't really participate in anything. You could tell she didn't wanna be here," Cammy wasn't committing to anything yet.

Now it was Cammy's turn to feel Priscilla out.

"That's an absolutely incredible story Priscilla. You never felt in fear for yourself?" she asked.

"Actually no. Things happened so fast that I was just in shock at first. Then when the guy with the deep voice told me to relax and they weren't going to do anything but make me watch, I became curious."

"And they said you were going to be the center of attention next time?" Cammy prodded.

All the talk was making Priscilla horny. Reliving the erotic show and thinking about being the main attraction was starting to overwhelm her. Her hands dropped to her lap but Priscilla was able to restrain herself, but she knew that she would have to give herself another orgasm that night too.

Cammy watched Priscilla's body language and new that Priscilla was getting as excited as herself. She decides to find out just what Priscilla was up for.

"That story just makes me so hot Priscilla. I wish I could've been the one they abducted."

"Well maybe you and I should switch sleeping bags tonight, or then again, maybe not..," teased Priscilla.

"Well, if they come to kidnap you again, tell them to grab me too," Cammy said.

Both women laughed at the thought when Tony came up and said,

"You women laughing at we men's expense again?"

"Something like that," replied Priscilla.

"Well good. Then you won't mind accompanying me then will you?"

"I suppose not," said Priscilla.

"You too Cammy. You're a very important part of this ceremony" added Tony.

"Ceremony?" asked Priscilla.

"Oh yes!" chimed in Cammy. "Every new den mother or den father has to be initiated into the pack."

"Don't worry. It's nothing that your kids will hold against you," she added.

They took Priscilla back to the campfire and made her go through various antics such as standing on one foot and making an owl sound, then hopping on two feet and sniffing the ground like a rabbit. Every one enjoyed the good natured fun and ribbing that Priscilla and another den father took. By the time the ceremony wound down, it was almost eleven pm.

The campers settled down under the starry night and began to fall asleep. Everyone, that is, but Priscilla, who found herself eagerly anticipating her kidnappers again. The next hour seemed like an eternity with no sign of her abductors. She looked at her watch continuously becoming more anxious as she waited for the expected sound of footsteps breaking twigs.

She looked at the glowing face of her watch once more; the time was one thirty-three, when Cammy approached her and said that she followed Tony and another dad to a secret spot and wanted to know if

Priscilla wanted to go back with her and watch.

Unable to sleep and feeling a little disappointed that her abductors weren't coming; Priscilla decided that voyeurism was the next best thing. So she quietly snuck off with Cammy and made the short walk down a path she had not noticed earlier that day. Cammy seemed pretty comfortable though and the two held hands in an effort not to stumble and wake everyone up.

When they got to the spot Cammy had mentioned, they bent down behind a small bush and watched as four men and two women were gathered around a camp fire. While Priscilla never saw any of their faces, she was positive that the two women were part of the action the night before. Then she heard the Greg's deep voice which confirmed everything.

"Cammy. That's the guy. I recognize his voice. And I'm sure those are the same two women that I saw last night."

Cammy smiled and told Priscilla to just sit and watch for now. Priscilla sat on the ground, excitement building within her. Again her pussy and clit felt a pressure building up; the need to be touched was foremost on her mind now. Priscilla was so preoccupied with the conversation between the men and women that she didn't notice Cammy walking towards the group stark naked.

"There you are," said Tony. "Is everything in order?" he asked her.

Cammy nodded and replied,

"Yes Master. This girl has done exactly as you've asked," She kept her eyes down as she spoke and only looked at him after her raised her chin.

"Good! Then lets begin, shall we?" he said to everyone.

Cammy and the woman from the night before, who was also naked stood and faced each other. Sub sisters, they were called. Neither was allowed to touch each other but both were instructed to get as close as possible to one another. The first one to touch the other would be disciplined.

Their bodies moved around and around. Leaning in and leaning back. Their lips so close to each other, Priscilla wasn't sure how they kept from touching, nor why they would want too. Cammy's slender body and small breasts were a perfect compliment to the other woman whose frame was thicker, muscular, Priscilla would later remind herself.

The third woman was becoming excited as she got out her whip and swung it down with a snap, smacking her hands with the leather strands over and over. She removed her clothes and used the whip on her thighs as she sat and watched the two women's bodies move together. Once the bigger girl's nipple touched Cammy's, she stood up and grabbed her by the hair and forced her to her knees.

"Master. This cum slut has touched the other with her nipples. How shall I induce her punishment?" she asked with a gleam in her eye.

For the first time, Priscilla took a long look at all three women. None were beautiful, and yet, they all were beautiful. Then she looked long and hard at the four men. Each had a certain air of authority about them, but Tony and the one called Greg were the obvious leaders. Each man began to remove their clothes and Priscilla found herself wanting to see the naked bodies more than anything else. She was especially interested to see Tony naked.