Cum Slut for BBC: Coach Opens Me Up

Story Info
The Ass Room awaits the new two hole cum slut.
1.2k words
4.52
24.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmdboi
dmdboi
120 Followers

It was a strange feeling, being dragged out of the dark room by the back of my neck, feeling the cum dripping out of my freshly fucked asshole for the first time. This time yesterday I was straight. The thought of sucking a cock, yet alone getting fucked in the ass, had never crossed my mind. But now, having lost count of the number of big black cocks that had dumped their loads into my mouth and the fresh load that was leaking down my leg, I was excited about what was waiting for me as the football coach pulled me out of the Head Room and out into the dark hallway and towards the Ass Room.

The sounds of moaning men were echoing in the hall, from both of the rooms. The Head Room, which gave me more cum I could ever have thought, was nothing compared to the sounds of bodies slamming into each other coming from the Ass Room. Just before we entered the room, coach yanked my face up to his own.

"Look bitch. That pussy of yours is about to get wrecked and I don't want a sloppy, stretched out hole." He scared me a little and so did the thought of all the things that were about to happen to asshole. That wasn't going to stop them from happening. I had made my choice. I had decided to become a two-hole cum slut for black men and there was no turning back.

He turned me around so I was facing the wall in the darkened hallway. Using one of his massive hands, he pushed my chest against the cold, hard concrete wall. He kicked my legs apart and grabbed my waist, putting an arch in my lower back as he spit in his hand, rubbing it on my cum leaking asshole.

"Mmmmm." I didn't mean to let out a moan, but as soon as his finger slipped into my hole, I couldn't hold it back.

"Pussy boy likes my big black fingers, does he?" He slid one of his fingers knuckle deep before pulling out and adding two more, stretching my pink hole.

"Yes Sir." It's not like I had a choice in the matter. I was completely naked, being finger fucked in a public hallway by a huge black stud who could easily overpower me if he needed or wanted to. I had already submitted my holes to these men and nothing had changed.

"I think you're ready for my rod." He said, pulling his fingers free of my ass. Which he quickly replaced with the throbbing head of his huge cock. I was lubed enough with the huge load from my previous black fucker and the spit from Coach that the first few inches slid into my pink boy pussy easy enough. "Fucking tight cunt." He pulled his cock out of my wet sloppy hole before slamming the entire length of his huge cock back into me.

"AHHHHH" I screamed as he went balls deep into me. I could feel my hole stretching around the base of his cock and he held it there, giving me a chance to adjust. My own cock started getting hard again. I really was a becoming a two-hole cum slut for black cocks if the feeling of my hole being raped turned me on so much that I was rock hard.

"That's right faggot, take all this black cock." After my hole was stretched enough to his liking, Coach started pulling his cock out and fucking me like a cheap whore, keeping me held in place while he slid in and out of me, making the first drops of pre-cum begin dripping out of my cock. I loved the feeling. Being used. Being pushed up against the cold, hard wall in a sleazy hallway while men used my holes any way they wanted. I wasn't a person to them. They didn't care how many girls at my high school I've fucked or how many touchdowns I've made on my team. They only cared that I had two holes that they could cum in.

His huge balls were slapping against my own as he power fucked my tight boy cunt, causing me to let out feminine moans every time his hips slammed into my ass. I felt a few tears beginning to slide down my face while the onslaught continued, but there was no way to stop it. I wasn't getting out of this hallway without another fat load of black cum being deposited inside me. My moans echoed down the empty hallway for what felt like an hour as coach slid his thick cock in and out of my bussy.

As Coach tore open my hole, three more black studs passed by, stopping a few moments to watch as my hole get pounded. Each of them rubbed their hardening cocks through their pants. "He open for everyone, Coach?" One of the guys who had pulled his beautiful black cock out and was stroking to the sight of me getting raped asked.

"You guys can have whats left." Coach didn't let up. If anything, he picked up the pace. To the point that that I knew my once pink hole was going to be bruised from this pounding. "Tell the guys this pussy-boy is a prime piece of fairy cake that needs to get cream filled." The guys took his words left us as they went into the 'Ass' room to wait for me.

"You ready bitch," Coach asked, tightening his grip on my waist. "Here it comes." Once again, he pushed balls deep inside me, feeling the full length of his massive cock beginning to fill me up with his cum. Every inch of his cock was throbbing while he shot his load in my pussy. He used one of his hands to push my face against the wall as he emptied his balls in my worthless cunt. Slowly, he began to pull out of me. Pulling inch after inch of his cock, slick with his cum, out as his load spilled out onto the floor.

"What's going on out here?" Asked the guy who popped his head out of the 'Ass room' door. He undoubtedly heard my moaning from inside and came to investigate who had just broken the rules. Fucking anything outside of the 'Ass room' was forbidden.

"What does it look like, Ricky?" Coach said, still holding me against the wall.

"Sorry, Coach! I didn't know it was you. Just wanted to make sure no one was breaking your rules." Ricky was now standing at attention. His whole body was now more respectful, with a thick, rock-hard cock sticking straight out at us.

"It's fine. I just wanted to get my nut inside this tight pussy before I sent him in to you guys." Using the hand that was holding me against the wall, he slapped one of my muscular ass cheeks, causing more of his load to leak out. "He was a tight cunt, but he's ready for more. Right bitch?"

"Yes, Sir!" I answered, knowing that I had just given whatever dignity I had left up to be used by these athletes.

Coach reach down to where his pants were on the ground and slid his belt out. He wrapped the rough leather around my neck, Tightening it like a leash. "Let's go, bitch."

dmdboi
dmdboi
120 Followers