All Comments on 'Cum Slut for BBC: The Beginning'

by dmdboi

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
cat_suckercat_suckerabout 4 years ago

KEEP IT GOING!

You should explain more how he feels being used like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The first cock I sucked was a black cock. It was wonderful and when he came, it was a mouth full. I knew right away that I had become a cum loving cock sucker. I found out a little later that evening that I also loved being fucked. To this day, I still prefer black cock.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 4 years ago

Great story, I am a Cocksucker but have never had the chance to suck a BBC.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 4 years ago
I'm drooling

Nice job and definitely will be there at 9pm to get my arse properly reamed!

dclark21dclark21about 4 years ago

One of my fantasies is kneeling and sucking a BBC to full hardness, then thrown onto the bed, face down, arms and legs pinned , and submitting my virgin white boi pussy to a royal fucking. Can't wait till the next chapter dmdboi.

nwijoeynwijoeyabout 4 years ago
Keep it up and I will

great story

my first cock was a bbc in bathroom on campus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
OMG

Stuck in quarantine, dreaming about BBC, so your story definitely helps lol! I agree with the other comment, I want to know how he feels about all this! Can’t wait to read more!

JustcuriousguyJustcuriousguyabout 4 years ago
that was a turn on

Never had a bbc and would love to try one

Xmale06Xmale06about 4 years ago

I do hope next chapter will come soon, VERY soon...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sexy black athlete

My high school gym class locker partner was a starting player on the school's football team -- a muscular, manly black senior named Clint. He was a mature, muscled, manly man, with a spread of fuzzy hair across his upper chest and pecs (that was very sexy when he wore polo shirts), and a cock that was easily 7 and a half to eight inches hard. He loved to be sucked off, and even returned the favor a few times with me. I ended up being the manager for the high school football team; I enjoyed looking at all the guys, but I really only had eyes (and a mouth) for Clint. I still miss his touch, his fuzzy chest hair, his pecs, his cock and cock bush and the load of man cream when he shot his load in my mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sounds like Heaven

Incredibly hot. Would love to be Slut4BBC full time.

Hawk66Hawk66about 3 years ago

Very interesting story. I think the accidental curiosity in such a situation would be hard to deny. This is a relatively new kink for me. But I must admit having had a hot black roommate in college made think about it long ago. Still just a fantasy thing for me, but at times I think I’d like just a taste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Definately intrigued by the idea of 1, 2 or, maybe, even more BBC at the same time but my personal preference, would be for mutual pleasure with respectful buddys instead of this domineering black guy/weak white guy stuff. I understand it really turns guys on, I read and stroke up real hard to it myself, but IRL, it is about the pleasure of a cock between my lips or in my ass, squirting a load that is what I think is the best part!

Hawk66Hawk66almost 3 years ago

Just read it again. As mwmhot4fun696 said, I would personally not care for the dom/sub aspect for myself. It's fine for me as fantasy, but that's a reality I wouldn't want.

thompson1041thompson1041over 2 years ago

I need to find this bathroom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Made me hard! Dominant Black guys could easily have their way with yhis submissive white boi. I'd gladly stay there 'til every Black cock was empty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My first time didn’t really know I was gay was at a bathhouse in Cleveland Ohio and 2 big bald black men turned me out I knew then a was a bottom and so did all the other black men because they fucked me in front of everyone

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

made me very horny never had a black cock hope I can sometime

easybottom52easybottom52about 1 year ago

mmmmmm hot story I love being used by black guys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish there was something like this in my area. I'd be a first timer too but it sounds really hot

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

Yes, a classic white boy meets black guy. White boy sucks a lot of black cock, takes cum on his face. As a high school quarterback he is probably cock of the walk back home, fucking any cheerleaders he wants. But when faced with black cock he does what any white boy would do. He drops to his knees and sucks. It’s what white boys are meant for. What a great college, where white boys have a place to go to suck and be fucked by the black football players. I bet his older brother gets fucked too, if not already. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Difficult to read because of all the grammar errors

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love to be taken hard by BBC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous