All Comments on 'Cum Slut for BBC: Two Hole Cumdump'

by dmdboi

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Holy Shit

I just shot the biggest load reading this story. I need to get used by those big black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No more?

I hope you continue this story.

Id so love to be in his place, but alas it isn't what happens, very often, for sluts like me.

I want to hear more about his adventures and if he ever makes it to the other room!

Please continue the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Are you going to finish

I hope you continue the story, it has been a pleasure to read these two, but I want to read more. To see what happens with Coach, and how the QB becomes a wide receiver ;P

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ummm Gooood

My mouth is watering. I'd love to live in the 'Mouth' room and service all those beautiful black cocks. Keep the stories coming and keep me cumming..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I used to be an anal virgin until Frank opened my pussy in 1988. Back then, no such thing as the internet or craigslist, I actually got his phone number from a cheap newsprint swingers mag! He was a gay guy in Atl, I was a horny mwm desperate to suck cock and get fucked. It had been a few years since the neighbor boy had taught me the pleasure of sucking cock. I went to Franks place, he invited me in, we 69'd for awhile and I asked him to fuck me. He was hesitant because his 8" cock was beer can thick but I told him I wanted it. He lubed me up, put on a condom and worked the head in. OMG did it ever hurt! In just a few strokes he said "Oh, god, you are soo tight" and began to grunt. It was over. My ass hurt so bad, as his big, meaty cock literally tore my hole just a bit. To this day, the tiny scar tissue is sensitive but in a most erotic way, tingling when I touch it, almost acting like a little clit and reminding me of my first ass fucking. Now, 30+ years later, I've had at least a dozen or more cocks in my ass, each time I spread my legs, it gets better and better, I can take a cock in now like a whore in heat and nothing feels better than when the cock floods my hole with cum!

Hawk66Hawk66almost 3 years ago

Mouth room for me for sure. Although I'm not an anal virgin, not sure if I want 12 inches inside me. 😆

Xmale06Xmale06over 2 years ago

Any chance to read another chapter about our cumslut's story? That'd be wonderful, I really hope to know what happened in the "Ass Room", and how the Coach will punish this dirty slut.

And btw, it's be interesting to know wether our heroe's big bro has been turned out as well; they could compete to see who's the sluttiest one, for instance...

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcover 2 years ago

Can't get enough stories about straight white men being turned into cocksuckers and sex slaves by Blacks. Great reading for MLK day! Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Will there be part 3?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need Part 3 when he is taken for punishment to only be put next to his brother. They used together.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Made reference to his older brother when he going to see brother split roasted.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I was turned out by 4 big bald black men at a bathhouse in Cleveland Ohio or I should say raped cause they really didn’t give me a choice but I love being their bitch in front of everyone they was laughing at me calling me a white faggot one of them took me a few days later and made me get a tattoo of a big black spade on my ass check it was great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous