All Comments on 'Cum to Mommy Ch. 02'

by whoremom123

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 14 years ago
hot

i loved it so true sounding , maybe it is true , i know it is really a turn

so great when they can have it so hot

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERalmost 14 years ago
very hot

very hot kept me with it all the way need part 2

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 14 years ago
Great Series!

Great job!

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well done !!!!!!

Nicely crafted. Hot sex. I suggest Kurt does get his chance, but he'll have to work for it. I will look forward to Chaper 3. Thanks !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
fuck mommy

i love that phrase and you used it so well. good stuff, you're writing well, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very nice

One of the best I've read in awhile. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
"Oh, Josh, fuck me, fuck your mommy!" she cried.

This is a fine series about hot motherfucking by a mother in her 30s (Mrs. Whoremom), who's obviously had her eye for a long time on what her son's got jumping around in his pants. Totally normal, totally natural, mothers are always real interested in what their boy's got swinging between his strong young legs, and they know how much good it can do them up between THEIR legs. Just as boys are fascinated by their mom's fat hairy puss and know how great it'd feel around their stiff young dick. Josh is a big strapping 19 year old, testosterone-filled and boasting a very fat 8+incher, the kind mothers go wild over when they discover it, to their utter delight, in their boy's shorts. Neither Josh nor his mom are in the least inhibited by the stupid, really laughable social rules that try to stop a son from shoving his big stiff prick up its natural home, the very cunt he came out of--his own mother's wide open gash! Josh gives his mother the fuck of her life, and spurts his rich creamy sperm up where it belongs, up his own mother's twat, every boy's dream! At his age, Josh's big balls never quit, and he's got PLENTY more of his potent young semen to give his mom, the best gift any son can ever offer his mother, and the best thing any grateful mother can ever get from her big strong boy. A son grunting and flooding his mommy's cunt with huge doses from that heavy sack hanging between his legs--the sweetest thing in life for a mother and her motherfucking boy!

floaturboatfloaturboatalmost 14 years ago
son spies mom masturbating is tired cliche, but

with your pen (or just as well) with son's cock in hand, you make this story fresh and scorching hot. I love it. Keep the chapters cuming.

whoremom123whoremom123almost 14 years agoAuthor
A note from the author....

I appreciate all the comments. And for those that asked and are interested, this is a mostly true story; a few factoids have been changed for discretion purposes and to change the flow a bit, but the major parts are all true. Thanks for your interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
second one more touching..

i liked the second part more may be bcoz he did it under the nose of everyone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very hot, exciting Mom/Son story!

If I really like the first chapter, the second one was even better. Does Josh convince his mom to fuck both him and his friend? We'll only find out if you continue the story, and... you should. With your imagination, you turn this incestuous mom into an even hotter and hornier slut/whore. Let's go and keep it rolling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful story

You write in such wonderful detail - from personal experience i guess, you will have to put more stories together for us all to read. one lucky son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW !

Super story Whoremom, I loved it. Very well written and very hot, it got me hard straight away and I stayed like it, well done! I can't wait to read some more, especially as it seems Rita's going to 'put out' to a couple of her sons friends. Now they'll really give her cunt a good pounding!

Ken xx

Graywolf2Graywolf2about 13 years ago
Great Work

You obviously have a talent for writing. Besides your writing, I also enjoyed several aspects of your story that differ from traditional mother son stories:

1. Dad is a nice hard working guy that gets all the “pleasant” sex he wants.

2. Mom and son are able to compartmentalize their relationships. This keeps things fresh and hot because she remains dear old mom.

3. Mom and son are not madly in love with each other. Son can go on with his life.

4. As Floaturboat wrote “son spies mom masturbating is tired cliché, but

… you make this story fresh and scorching hot.”

I know many people enjoy group sex stories, but in my mind, Josh does not share mom with Kurt and drops in for visits with his parents for many years to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow! whoremom's boy really is one lucky motherfucker!

I was very gratified by whoremom's note from the author. She is not only an excellent writer and a loving mother but also a cock-hungry cunt, and the cock she's hungry for is her own son's! Ma'am, if I may address you directly, you are a shining example to all mothers. Mothers are always attracted to what their boy's got bouncing around in his pants. Most though are too stupidly inhibited to do anything about it. You've cast aside the idiotic taboo and taken full advantage of the stiff young prick--the stiffest there is!--and loaded balls your boy's got swinging between his strong young legs. You've done your son the greatest favor any mother can. You've opened up your twat to your boy and his throbbing young dick, you've invited him to realize every son's dream--to blow his hot young balls up his own mother's cunt. You've endowed you boy with the poise and bursting pride of a happy grinning young motherfucker. MOTHERFUCKER is the term of honor and high distinction your son will carry all of his life. You've made all that possible, Ma'am. And your boy's been giving you some real good hard incestuous fucks, too, hasn't he, mi'lady?

mikej728mikej728over 12 years ago
Hot Mom

Whoremom that story was so hot, I wish I had a hot mom like you that I could fuck anytime I wanted to. Everytime your pussy got wet it made my cock hard knowing that your son would soon be inside your wet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it's just not fair!

After writing two brilliant stories of hot motherfucking, whoremom's left us in the lurch. Please, please dear whoremom, have mercy on your panting readers. After your explosive revelation that you've given your boy free access to your motherly cunt, that the lucky lad shoves his big stiff prick up his own birth canal whenever he feels like it and blows his young balls up where he was once a baby, you've deserted us. Of course we don't hold it against you that you open up your tight wet twat to your boy's fat prick--that's what we'd love to have our own mom do for us. A boy emptying his young balls up between his mother's legs is one of the best things in life, as I'm sure you know from personal experience. But those of us would-be motherfuckers who haven't fucked our own mommy yet depend on you for our vicarious enjoyment of the greatest thrill there is. You're familiar with the old saying, aren't you? "A mother's cunt is her son's playground." We need your wonderful reports of what your boy's doing in his playground as we wait for the chance to have our boyish fun in our own personal playground as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
holy fuck!

Here's what the brilliant author whoremom123 wrote: "this is a mostly true story; a few factoids have been changed for discretion purposes and to change the flow a bit, but the major parts are all true." So, Mrs. Whoremom has actually opened up her mommy-hole for her own boy. And she keeps that wonderful hole between her legs that gave birth to her boy open for him whenever he feels the urge to stick his fat young prick right up there. The lady gives her son the pleasure of unloading his young balls up where he was once a little baby, his own mother's incomparable cunt. We all stand in admiration of you, whoremom123. You are truly a mother very many boys would love to have. We wish you many, many years of happy motherfucking with your good-looking, grinning young motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dear Whoremom ma'm,

I've read the comments above and totally agree with many, especially the three by the same anonymous reader. He has said it better than anyone. May you have many more years of good and happy fucking with your son. I only wish that I had done the same with my mom. Although I wanted to and she did also, I am sure, as we approached twice the act but both withdrew without a word. I wish you love, sex and lots of cumming.

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
very nice

hope theres more cumming on this story i hope you dont make mom a slut with his friends maybe he can get her pregnant and maybe get his sis in on it very hot please dont make hot mom a slut for other guys i like how she has never cheated on husband except with son dont ruin it please awesome writing keep it up

brad1000brad1000about 9 years ago
Great story.

Josh is a very lucky boy to have such a wonderful mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I thought Chapter one was hot.

Chapter two raised the bar ! The telephone call worked wonders for both of them.

Thanks Don

happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
again great

thank you is all I have 2 say

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Give me a naughty phone call

"God, Josh, ok...I...I want to hold your cock and suck it. And I want you to fuck me with it. I want you to fuck mommy. Please...please, Josh." Those are the sweet words any son wants to hear from his slutty naughty mother. And the phone sex was an added treat. Great Story. Scott

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mommy's cunny was soaking wet and deliciously naughty

Once again the seduction was complete the boy love the taste of his mother's drenched vagina again and again he licked and sucked her clit and wet cunny. FILL ME SON of a new hot MOTHER FUCKER! DADDY'S TRANSVESTITE SON'S FETISHES AND PLEASANT SMELLING JUICES AND PLEASANT INCESTUOUS ACTION IN HER LIFE AND THE REST OF THE BOY'S FETISH ENVELOPED THE MOMMY SLUT ALWAYS. , now more than ever she craved the boys come she delighted in incest minded Mommy her forbidden debauchery, but the fact that her son of a little transvestite bitch for the Mommy continues to grow and the forbidden fruit of the mommy and her insatiable lustful need for a reliable source for the incestuous action with her young son of my life giving baby juice continued soon thereafter a young girl was born- the forbidden child of mother and son

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can't resist my mom's body!

"I love your pussy mom, you are so fucking tight," Josh cried out! I began to express my pleasure continuously as his thrusts became more forceful. "Oh Josh, oh honey, fuck me baby, oh yes, oh god, oh honey, oh honey, oh Josh, oh god, oh god, oh god," I began to scream!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what a slutty mom

I stroke for her line by line thx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
*****

Very good

topleaseustopleaseusover 6 years ago
YES!!

Now we're talking whoremom! Time to see you earn that name!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOTHOT HOT.

Wow. I loved it. Mommy wanted it bad and son surely delivered.

Great story. I like to read those fro the Mother point of view.

rem556rem556over 4 years ago
attire

you seem to have difficulty describing the clothing being worn in this chapter. Reference the laundry room interlude, Josh came down to the basement wearing only swim trunks, yet minutes later he was in shorts and a t-shirt. Then Rita dresses for the lake house in a sheer bra and panties and tops it with a summery sun dress. Once at the lake house, Josh starts to undo her blouse... Inconsistencies like this can be confusing to the attentive reader! Great story though!

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago
The Last

few sentences ruined it for me. It seems most authors want guys/sons to be crazy dominant or wusses. What's wrong with normal loving sons/guys?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous