All Comments on 'Cum Visit for Some Summer Fun'

by ilikeitlikethat18

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Kathleen48Kathleen48over 9 years ago
So very arousing

I just loved this story. It was perhaps a little long but saying that I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great work!

Very arousing and great job! Not sure if you'd be into it, but I'd love it if you would put in some anal play between the siblings. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continue NOW!

Lol! Pls don make us wait another year! Wow, I genuinely felt sory 4 Ryder, hated him on the last instalment. Oliver creeps me out, sory 4 Justin. Ryder gona get hurt, real bad. Pls don kill him off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Jenny says hmmm

Liked this one but I don't know, I loved the last one butI wanted Ryder and Kenzie to be together in this one... I like Justin but it kind of upset me when she slept with him PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get Ryder and Kenzie together properly and write a couple about just them and their relationship together, maybe make Ryder slightly less aggressive later on? Thanks this really helped me give my rabbit a bath ;)

sopharoonessopharoonesover 9 years ago
5stars

in my top 3 for this contest! i try read them all then vote! im normally not into incest/taboo so much but i really enjoyed this and can honestly say there was some wet warmth happenings. good luck! sopharoones ;)

littleellielittleellieover 9 years ago

You are my favorite author for sure! I love all your stories! It would be awesome if you did something with Kenzie and Ryder meeting Elliott and Jen .. (at some weird swap thing.. or something.)

I really love your work!

Zenful_IntentionsZenful_Intentionsover 9 years ago
Very, very good

Keep up the great work...this is hot and well-written and very imaginative. I look forward to reading MORE of your stuff!

rangerrigsrangerrigsover 9 years ago
Is it just me?

Or is everyone involved kind of a shitty person? She claims to love her boyfriend but goes and fucks her brother behind his back and would've fucked the roommate if Ryder hadn't shown up. Ryder claims to love his sister but all he cares about really is the sex. These two shitty individuals deserve each other and their self-perpetuating cycle of fuckedupness.

sammers12345sammers12345over 9 years ago
come on

more please asap please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow.....uh.....um...Okay!

Okay I don't really like this one I like part one better and I like the other story Visiting My Brother please make chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what the ..............

don't leave us hanging

kae1inekae1ineabout 8 years ago
Oh my god

The comments date are "2015" and I'm here in 2016. I doubt I'll get to know what happens but I want to so badly. The suspense is going to kill me.

wolf010wolf010about 8 years ago
what can i say

at first i was feeling bad for her . but at the end now i am feeling bad for her boyfriend .

she is just a slut let every one fuck her . and her brother get what he want one last fuck from her . good luck the boyfriend u have a slut of a gf i hope u find out early and dump that fucking bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She's slutty, he's rapey, his roomie a player, her bf is the only nice one, lol!

""

"God, I missed you today. You look so freaking beautiful and all flushed and drunk. Are you too drunk right now?" I shook my head. I needed this. He needed to fuck me right now and make me come.

""

Lol, rape boy is hilarious! In love? Meh, not so sure about that, I'd have to see her unlocking his dick cage with the key she keeps hung around her neck before I believe he wasn't fucking everything that moves when she wasn't there! Hehehe :). That boy is just always about the sex, 24/7! Hell, I thought I was a horny bastard at that age! Lol!!

""

He leaned forward and bit into my neck hard as he jerked and started to cum.

""

Mom, you're kinda slow or in denial or something, you know? How the hell can you miss or ignore the fact that every time I come home after you send me to my brother's place that I have a perfect copy of his dental work bruised into my neck?! Add that to the fact that he only guilts you into sending me over when his wife is out of town. ...and hey, you do the laundry, surely you wonder why I have guys cum stains in my panties when I come back from his place?! You should at least be bitching at me for fucking rae and not being on the pill! 'Now honey, tell your brother to use a condom when he bangs you! No grandkids!' Hehehe.

""

Maybe that was the universe's way of paying me back for talking to Ryder like I did last night. Things could be okay. I just had to decide what, if anything, I would say to Justin.

""

...when I find out I'm pregnant with my brother's child! (Rofl;)

""

I thought this kind of love triangle only happened in the movies, and the worst part was if I chose to tell Justin I had cheated, I couldn't even explain the true story. How could I learn to forgive myself? Should I even forgive myself?

""

Well hell, it's kind of pointless to tell him you cheated if you aren't going to tell him the whole story! Besides, he deserves to know what the fuck he's getting into! Hey, if he can forgive you for dating him for so long as a virgin, then turning around and cheating, giving your cherry to someone else? He shouldn't have a problem handling the truth, hell it might be sort of a relief in some ways, easier to accept the situation. Hell, he's some guy though...If I had dated a girl that was a virgin and waited for her that long and she turned around and gave it up to some other guy...I think I would lose it!

Well this was a pretty good chapter! Wish all of the stories were numbered in order, would make it a bit easier. Can't wait to see how all their lives play out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too damn depressing

Felt like I wasted my time, reading both parts of this story!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
wow

i hope she doesn't start fucking around with other guys. the thing with oliver came too close. don't make her a whore please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fuck off

I'm glad you don't write anymore cuck piece of shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I am glad I read comments first

If nt I would waste my time too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wish there was more!

I cant believe people are mad because an erotic story has someone confused about their morals?? If you dont like the story move on.

This was a great series.

Sunnyd63Sunnyd63over 3 years ago
More

I like the story! I want more 😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous