Cumdump Used

Story Info
A slutty cock whore gets used properly!
1.7k words
4.52
34.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cumpup39
Cumpup39
278 Followers

I am a 45 yo married white guy. I appear to everyone as a straight, normal guy, but I have another side my girlfriend, family and friends never see... I am a very horny, cock hungry submissive around men and enjoy being a slut for dominant men! I also love dressing up like a slut and being used and degraded.

I keep myself in good shape and keep my body shaved smooth. My girlfriend likes this, so it helps me when I want to put on lingere or a sexy pair of panties and serve a real Man!

Recently I spent a few nights at a hotel in a distant city on business. I had logged onto Grindr when I got there, and had one hook up the first night with a late 20's guy who called me a cum whore and bossed me around a bit before "making me" suck his cock and swallow his load.

The second night I met a Man in a mall restroom and sucked him off before he quickly left.

After a third night of flakes, I decided to up the ante.

The second to last night if my stay, I edited my Grindr post to state I was very much into degredation/humiliation and W/S (I love being pissed on by a dominant Man) and waited to see what happened.

Soon I started chatting with a guy the next hotel over (500 feet away) He was mid 30's, fit and said he wasn't looking for a hook up.

I kept chatting with him as nobody else hit me up and several of my messages to other Men went un-answered.

Over the course of our chat, I told him about my submissive nature and how I love to please, be dominated and that I was into water sports and being a sissy slut for men. The conversation tapered off around midnight.

The next night (last of my trip) I figured nothing was going to happen. I got into the room after work, painted my toe and fingernails a bright blue, made sure my body was shaved smooth and got ready to spend the evening gooning to guys on Twitter and edge myself to porn.

The guy I had been chatting with the night before sent me a message. "Get over here bitch, I need to use a fag!"

Before I knew what I was doing I sent a response... "Be right over!" He sent me his room number. I quickly put on my lace thong panties, short shorts, a tank top, flop flops and headed over.

On my way I kept my hands in my pockets to hide my painted nails and thought I was making a mistake.

On the third knock at his door, after about 3-4 minutes of waiting, he opened the door.

He was better looking than his pictures! He was wearing only a towel and in response to me knocking 3 times said, "Persistent faggot aren't you?"

"Yes Sir!" I answered quickly, my heart racing. He let me in the room and closed the door, locking the deadbolt.

He looked at me and said, "If you stay, I own your bitch ass for three hours, the word "no" does not exist and you will be my slut. You have three seconds, get naked or get out!"

After about a one second hesitation, my desire to be used took over! I kicked off my sandals and pulled my shirt off and dropped my shorts. He grabbed my hand and looked me over with an approving nod.

"Nice panties and painted nails faggot. Leave the panties on and crawl to me. You will make a nice whore for me."

He dropped the towel as he turned and walked over to the chair to sit down. I admired his strong ass, muscular back and then crawled to him as I admired his half hard, thick cock. He was about 6" and only half hard!

I stopped with my head between his legs and lowered my head, putting my nose against his beautiful, musky smelling cock. I kissed the mushroom head of his cock and asked, "How may I serve you Sir?"

He slapped his cock against my face and said, "Get me off quickly and I will decide."

I took his hardening cock in my mouth and began making love to his solid 8" cock and raised my eyes to meet his as I demonstrated my cock sucking skills.

"Good girl!" He said, running his fingers through my hair and drove me to a new height of hunger for his cock! I throated his cock while he told me what a filthy slut I was!

He got into my repeated throating of his cock, occasional gagging and soon told me to swallow every drop when he cums.

I briefly pulled off his thick, veiny cock and said, "Yes Daddy!"

He slapped my face hard and told me, "Get back on my dick bitch!" I immediately throated him again and he growled and soon pumped 6 spurts of cum down my throat and into my mouth.

He came so hard, I blew a cum bubble out my nose as he finished. I sucked his cock until it was completely clean and said, "Thank you Daddy!" and swallowed his cum.

He told me again I was a good girl for Daddy and told me to get in the bathtub and wait on my knees.

I crawled to the tub and after a couple minutes he came in. He said nothing but placed his cockhead in my mouth and let his hot piss flow. I swallowed all I could as the rest ran down my body and soaked my panties. When he was done, he had me remove my panties, handing them to him, he dropped them on the counter with a wet "plop."

He told me to shower and crawl out to him when I wasn't a piss soaked whore.

When I finished showering, I got out and noticed the panties were gone. I crawled out to him and he was standing by the bed with his cock standing high and hard and told me to bend over the bed.

He lubed my tight ass and worked it with his fingers until he was ready. He mounted me and as his fat cock invaded my fuck hole, I shrieked a bit.

He smacked my head a couple times then stuck his fingers in my mouth, and drove forward! As I let out a scream, he told me I was a noisy bitch and shoved my panties, wet with his piss in my mouth.

For the next 20-30 minutes he fucked me hard and told me he was going to breed my pussy! He did, a couple minutes later, filling my hungry fuck hoke with his cum, then offering me his slimy cock.

I dutifully sucked him clean, and then to another erection when he suddenly ordered me out onto the balcony. I crawled out the sliding door and felt him staring at me as he called me, "his faggy cumdump!"

He had me lean against the railing and he again entered me from behind as we looked out over the city. As we watched the cars on the street and the people walking below he began fucking me hard and deep!

He bred me again, and again I sucked him clean before he had me kneel in the tub and drenched me with his hot piss, from the top of my head, in my mouth and nose and covering every inch of me!

My hair was soaked and my skin thoroughly wet with his salty piss as his load of cum oozed down over my balls and ran down my inner thighs.

He ordered me to dress quickly and leave. I didn't see my panties or tank top, so I pulled on my shorts, flip flops and left as I said the only thing I could think of, "Thank you Sir!"

As I walked back to my hotel, my hard dick flopped in my shorts, the scent of his piss filled my nostrils and the taste of it was strong in my mouth. I could feel my shorts gluing to my ass and balls as his cum saturated them.

I thought to myself, he is right, I am a good girl!

I got to the room and looked at my phone. I had two messages, one from the Man I had just left saying simply, "Decent job faggot." and one from a man wanting to use my mouth.

In my horny, slutty mood I replied to the man wanting to use my mouth (without even looking at his profile) giving him my hotel and room number, but saying I would be ready in 20 minutes.

I jumped in the shower and cleaned up. I got out and as I was drying off, there was a strong knock at the door. Through the peep hole, I saw a guy about 40, in sweatpants and a tee shirt.

I answered the door in a towel and as I opened the door, he simply put a hand on my shoulder and pushed me to my knees.

As I squated down, my towel fell free and he pulled his sweat pants down, exposing a nice 7" cock.

As I took his cock in my mouth, he grabbed the back of my head and began fucking my mouth and throat.

"My buddy in the next hotel said you were a good bitch and I see by your faggot, fairy fingernails you are!" He said as he had me pressed against the wall and fucked my throat.

His determined fucking of my throat left me gasping for air as my throat and nose filled with saliva and my eyes teared up.

"What a miserable whore!" he said as he kept up his violent assault of my throat.

He grabbed me by the throat with one hand, fucking my mouth hard into the wall and his cock began to swell.

He slapped my face hard and drove his cock deep into my throat as his cum began spurting diwn my throat. His cock pulsed 5, 6 and 7 times as he released into me. He began slowly thrusting as his orgasm disipated and then pulled his cock from my mouth slightly.

A thick string of his cum connected my mouth and his cock as he spoke, "Hey faggot!"

I looked up just in time to be greeted by a glob of his thick spit in my face.

He pulled up his sweat pants and opened the door to leave. I said the only thing I could think to say, "Thank you Sir!"

Cumpup39
Cumpup39
278 Followers