Cumkiss Ch. 04

Story Info
Haley and Maya head out for a girls' night.
8k words
4.77
11.8k
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WCTDP
WCTDP
100 Followers

This is a continuation of the prior three chapters. That should be obvious by the title, but I mention it for a different reason. The title is largely unchanged, as are the characters. What is different is that the "Cumkiss" part of it is tangential at best. If you want to see more explicit examples of that subject, you might skip this story. If, however, you are invested in the characters and turned on by their relationships and/or sapphic activity, I encourage you to keep reading. I hope you enjoy it. I welcome all feedback and definitely appreciate the feedback already received.

********************************************************************************************************

Will was lying in bed when Haley finished her unusually long shower.

"Enjoy yourself in there?" Will asked.

"Why yes, yes I did. Thanks for asking," replied Haley with a smirk.

"So that was new," said Will.

"What was?"

"That threesome fantasy. Where did that come from?" Will pressed.

"Oh, I don't know. It was just something I thought you'd like," Haley said coyly.

"Was it now? You see, I think it was sparked by something, but you aren't willing to admit it, maybe even to yourself," Will accused.

"You think you know me that well?" asked Haley.

"I thought I did. But I saw a new side to you tonight. And if it means I might get to explore the ultimate male fantasy, I figure I have to at least try.

"Honestly, without that little bit of improvisation of yours, I may not have thought much of something you said earlier. Now, in retrospect, I wonder if there wasn't more to it," Will surmised

"Good grief! What did I say that piqued your interest? Stop beating around the bush." Haley demanded.

"Well you said you were jealous that I got to feel Maya's luscious ass today," Will responded. Seeing Haley's eyes widen he added, "Well maybe you didn't say 'luscious', but I bet you thought it. It makes me wonder if you ever explored your sexuality with Maya in the past. I know that's just a convenient storyline in porn, but there must be some truth to it. And you have no problem pointing out how hot Maya is.

"So did you and Maya ever have a sapphic phase?... because that would be hot!"

Haley sighed. "Why do guys always think girls who are friends and compliment each other's looks must have had lesbian sex?"

"Hey now! It was your words that led me down this path. And I noticed you didn't answer my question."

"No," said Haley, "Maya and I have never had lesbian sex. Even if I wanted to, you've met Maya, does she seem the type to have sex with another woman?"

Will responded, "In my fantasies she might be." This was met with a pillow to the face from Haley. "Hey! I was just kidding!

"But you're right. I suspect she's never even considered it. Too bad, really, any guy would jump at the idea of having a threesome with both of you."

Haley gave Will a warning look.

"Oh, stop it," Will said, "you know that's true. And I still suspect that you'd enjoy a little fun with your best friend, whether you are willing to admit it or not."

**********************************************************************************************************

On Friday Maya arrived at Haley and Will's place dressed to go dancing. Haley saw Maya from the window and opened the front door as she watched Maya exit her car.

Maya's blonde hair was beautifully done, her makeup was stunning, accentuating her high cheekbones and highlighting her baby blues, and her dress was tight in all the right places. She may not have the biggest breasts, but they were popping from that neckline. And Haley noticed when Maya exited her car and closed the car door that the white dress really hugged Maya's ass. In fact, Haley was certain Maya must be wearing a G-string -- she saw no panty lines at all.

Haley couldn't take her eyes off Maya as she approached. Maya smiled as she approached and asked, "Are you okay, Haley?"

Haley collected herself. "Yeah, I'm fine. You just look, well, stunning in that dress!

"No, wait. Stunning isn't right. You look hot, Maya. There is no other word for it. I don't think I've ever seen you dress so provocatively."

Maya blushed. "Gee, thanks, Haley. I figured it was about time I showed off a little bit. I've put the work in at the gym, why not flaunt it? I am a little self-conscious, though. Do you think it's too slutty?"

"Not at all," said Haley. "You look hot, yes. But you do not look like a skank or anything. I do feel kind of frumpy next to you, though."

"Be serious," Maya responded. "You look hot, too. That little skirt with the tight button up blouse looks amazing! We will both be getting plenty of attention on the dance floor tonight."

"Well about that... I was thinking about a change in plans tonight." Haley said. "Let's have a glass of wine while I tell you about it. I'll grab a couple glasses from the kitchen if you want to have a seat in the living room."

"Sure thing," responded Maya. "Just tell me, which cushion on your couch is the one where you had sex last weekend? I don't want to soil myself," Maya chuckled.

"That's the one on the far end," Haley answered from the other room. As Maya took a seat on the other end Haley continued, "The other end is where we had sex on Wednesday, though." Maya popped right back up out of her seat.

"Seriously? Do you guys ever take a night off? Where can I sit safely?"

"Well you could sit on my lap, but I don't know how safe that would be." This was from Will, who materialized behind Maya, apparently coming from the other room. "I can't promise I won't be cupping your ass in that tight dress. Damn! You look good, Maya! The seat may be a little 'hard', too." Will winked at Maya.

Haley entered the room with two glasses of pinot grigio and handed one to Maya. "Will, please behave yourself. I don't want to have to spank you later."

"Looking at the two of you, I might be spanking myself later," retorted Will.

"Can you stop being a perv for one minute?" Haley asked with a sigh. "In fact, do you mind giving us some privacy, please? This is girl's night."

"Sure thing," said Will. "I just wanted to say hi. Have fun tonight!"

After Will left, Maya turned to Haley, "So if we aren't dancing, what did you have in mind for tonight?"

"Well I was thinking," said Haley, "something you said the other day inspired me to help you out."

"I wasn't aware I needed your help," Maya said a bit defensively.

Haley looked Maya up and down in her tight white dress and nodded her head, "That may be true. You seem to have loosened up a bit lately. Still... you said you don't even own a vibrator, is that still true?"

Maya blushed a bit and nodded.

"So you do need my help, Maya," Haley continued. "Rather than go dancing, I thought I might take you shopping. I did some research online and found a shop about thirty miles from here near the college campus. That's far enough that you won't see anyone you know, I'll warrant."

Maya visibly hesitated. She looked pensive, straightened her back, then nodded her head as if in response to an internal argument. She looked at Haley and said, "Why not? I'm in my mid-twenties -- I should have a vibrator, shouldn't I?"

"At least one," responded Haley. "I own three, after all. Honestly, I thought you'd put up a fight."

Maya smiled unsteadily. "That's fair. I did hesitate, but I have been trying to bust out of my shell lately. Really I have you to thank for that, Haley. In a way I have you to thank for my first ever orgasm. How's that for irony?"

"Oooooo, Maya, I am honored! Can I ask a favor in return? Can you say that where Will can hear? It'll drive him nuts. He has some very typical male fantasies in that regard."

Maya smiled mischievously, "He does, does he? It'll be my pleasure. In fact, why don't you find a reason to get him out here as we are leaving?"

Haley smiled as they approached the door to leave. She then called out, "Will, darling, will you come here please?"

Will said he'd be right there and just as they heard his approach Maya grabbed Haley's hand and placed it on Maya's ass. She then looked Haley in the eyes with a sexy grin and, as if continuing a conversation, said, "... after all, Lover, you are responsible for the first orgasm I ever had." Maya then kissed Haley on the cheek near her lips.

Haley flushed a bit, but catching on to Maya's game, turned to Will and asked, "Will you be a dear and put the glasses in the kitchen and the wine in the fridge, please?"

As flush as Haley felt, Will was visibly flustered. Haley stole a glance at his crotch and noticed a growing bulge. All Will could do was nod agreeably and a throaty "of course" escaped his lips as Maya led Haley out the door by her hand.

Once in the car, Maya giggled uncontrollably. Haley started to laugh as well. She was a bit preoccupied, though, remembering the feel of Maya's ass in her hand. She also felt a small bit of disappointment that Maya's kiss was not quite on her lips.

What has gotten into me? Haley wondered to herself. This is my best friend and I am not gay. Am I? Well, that would be bisexual, I guess, but do I have the hots for Maya? No! No! Will just got in my head the other night. A completely straight woman can enjoy the feel of her friend's ass, after all. I bet her breasts feel nice, too. I bet...

"--ley? Haley? Are you there?"

Maya interrupted Haley's reverie. "Uh, yeah. Yeah. I'm good. Just shocked that YOU would pull a stunt like that! Will is going to be beside himself! That was awesome! Well, played, Maya. Well. Fucking. Played!"

"Thanks!" Maya responded. She was definitely proud of herself. "Now let's go to the sex shop!"

*********************************************************************************************************

Haley and Maya grabbed dinner before going to the adult store, so they arrived a couple hours later. Once in the shop, Maya was feeling self-conscious again. If she hadn't had more wine with dinner, she wasn't sure she would have made it in the door. Maya did make it in, albeit with Haley leading her by the hand.

Holding Haley's hand comfortably, Maya was surprised at how busy the shop was. There were maybe a dozen other people shopping, most of them younger and relatively attractive. She expected to see some old, perverted men. Maybe they were back in the booths. It kind of grossed her out to know about that section of the shop, even if the entrance looked clean enough.

Haley led Maya through the aisles until they found vibrators and dildos. Maya was amazed by the vast selection. There were all kinds of what she thought of as standard dildos and vibrators. Then there were the Rabbits. Mary thought they seemed promising. She saw a few others with two cockheads and asked Haley about them.

"Oh, those are so you can put the bigger head in your pussy and the smaller one up your ass. You know? For double-penetration? Interested in one of those?" Haley asked.

"In the ass?!?!" Maya exclaimed under her breath. "Not ready for that. Not sure I ever will be, either."

"A lot of people like anal these days," said Haley. "Honestly it doesn't do much for me, but to each their own."

Maya grabbed one that caught her eye. It was the longest dildo she could imagine, with a head on each end. "Ok, Haley, so what about this one?"

Haley smiled, "That one, that one would be great if we ever decided to get it on together. It is meant for two women to use at the same time. What do you say, want to buy it and give it a try tonight?"

Maya shook her head at the obvious joke. "I don't think so. I'm flattered, of course, but you already got to feel my ass up tonight. Lesbian sex on the first date? I'm not that easy."

"This is hardly our first date," countered Haley. "We've been having lunch dates for years. Really, don't you think it's about time you put out, you prude?"

Maya laughed as she put the dildo back.

"Hey," said Haley, "don't look now, but I think we have some admirers. They're behind you and to the left and, by the look of their trousers, they are very interested in us. I think they believe we ARE lesbians."

Maya took a peak over her shoulder and saw 4 guys standing there chatting, but definitely sneaking peeks at Maya and Haley as they shopped. They looked to be college students, maybe just old enough to shop at this store. Maya picked up a standard dildo and said, "Why don't you look at this with me and slip your arm around me as you do? Let's see how they react."

Haley did as Maya requested and even let her hand brush the side of Maya's breast through her dress. Maya gave a small gasp, excited by the small but noticeable touch. Though she was momentarily distracted, she still noticed movement in her peripheral vision and thought she heard one of the boys say "I told you so."

Haley must have heard it, too. She said, "why don't we have a little more fun and give them something to think about alone in the dorm rooms tonight?"

Maya had already been thinking the same thing. "What did you have in mind?"

"This," Haley responded and grabbed Maya's face, bringing her mouth close for a kiss. This wasn't a very innocent kiss, either. Haley's tongue probed Maya's mouth as she allowed her hands to roam down Maya's back and eventually grab her ass, pulling her body close. Maya could feel the swell of Haley's breasts against hers and would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy it.

In fact, Maya lost herself in that moment. It had been a long time since anyone kissed her like that, and she missed it. Haley's kiss was a little different, though. It was insistent, but not urgent; soft, yet intense. When Haley pulled away, Maya let out a small moan of disappointment. She was unsure how long the kiss lasted, but it must have only been a few seconds.

Haley turned her head toward the boys as she finished the kiss and Maya followed her lead. "Get a good look, boys?" Haley called out.

The boys' faces turned beet red. After a bit of shuffling one finally replied, "Uh, that was hot. It was hard not to notice."

"It was definitely hot," Haley replied, "but not something we would have done except for the fact that we had four boys," Haley emphasized this word, "following us around an adult store. Do you follow pretty girls around campus like that?"

"No!" protested the apparent leader of the group, "No, we don't ma'am. Must be the atmosphere here. That, and, well, you're the hottest lesbians I've ever seen, if you don't mind me saying. We'll leave you alone. Sorry to disturb."

"Well, thanks, dude. I guess I can't blame you entirely. My girl is looking especially hot tonight and I am finding it hard to keep my hands off of her." Haley said this last bit as she put her arm around Maya and very noticeably cupped her breast through the dress.

Maya gave Haley a soft jab with her elbow, "Not in public, dear."

As the boys were leaving, Haley called out, "Try not to think of us back in your dorm tonight." Maya was pretty sure they would.

Maya slipped her arm around Haley's waist and pulled her hip to her own in a gentle squeeze. "That was fun!" Maya said.

"And kinda' hot!" Haley replied. "You're a good kisser, my lesbian lover."

Maya chuckled in response.

*********************************************************************************************************

Truth be told, Haley really did enjoy kissing Maya. In fact, it felt like the kind of kiss she might have had with a new lover. Sparks flew, at least for Haley, and that left her confused. Not one to lie to herself, Haley had to admit she definitely had the hots for Maya. She just didn't know what that meant or what she should do about it.

The two friends continued to shop, admiring the collection of toys. Maya was intrigued by the wand that gave a bit of an electric charge and Haley thought she might buy it, but the price was so high she decided against it. Instead, she went for a standard dildo and a rabbit. Haley offered to buy a harness for the dildo so they could try it out together, but Maya actually blushed at the suggestion and said she was not that easy. Haley was a little disappointed.

As they left the shop with the purchases, Haley put her arm around Maya and said, "it's only 11 o'clock, what do you want to do now? You have me for a couple more hours at least."

"I don't know, we could probably still hit a club, but as horny as I am right now, I might do something I regret."

As they got in the car, Haley asked in her best Austin Powers voice, "Do I make you horny?!?!"

Maya laughed, "No. It's just the shop, the toys, and the whole theme of the night, really."

"Are you sure it's not me," asked Haley. "After all, I grabbed your ass at my place, we practically made out at the store, and I also grabbed your incredibly firm yet soft breast. If I am completely honest, all of that kinda' turned me on."

"Seriously?" asked Maya.

"Yes, seriously," Haley responded. "It's only natural."

"At least you can go home to Will and enjoy some fun with him tonight. I am sure I'll enjoy these toys, but I'll still be jealous of you."

"Oh? You want Will?" Haley asked facetiously.

"That's not what I meant and you know it. I'm jealous you guys have someone is all."

"So you're jealous of Will, too? So if I said take me home and have your way with me, you'd be happy?"

"Ha ha. Yes, I'd love to take you home and try out my new toys. Too bad you'd never cheat and you know it."

Haley was wondering how much truth was behind these jokes. She sat in silence pondering for a moment until Maya asked, "Did I lose you again?"

"No, no, Maya. You didn't lose me, I was just thinking... "

"Thinking what?"

"Well, what if it wasn't cheating?" Haley asked. "If you had the chance, would you want to spend the night with me? I mean, I may not be a lesbian, but I guess if I am honest, I am feeling a bit bi-curious after tonight. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel sparks when we kissed earlier. I am betting you felt it, too.

"And before you say you didn't, you should understand that this is the first time I have felt like this, so you wouldn't be alone in that."

"Well as long as we are being honest..." Maya said, "I have to admit that yes, I did feel something in that kiss. But although I couldn't admit it to myself until now, no, this is not the first time I felt this way. A couple times in the past I kinda' wondered what it'd be like to have sex with you. Of course, I could never act on it!"

"You're kidding!" Haley exclaimed. "Was it in college? No -- don't answer that. If it was and Will found out, I could never live it down! If I don't know, then he won't know."

After a pregnant pause, Haley continued, "you never answered my question. If you could stay the night with me, would you?"

Maya bit her lip, obviously thinking. After a moment she responded, "You know, I think I would. No doubt I'd be bad at it, but we could learn together. It doesn't matter, though, does it? Neither one of us could live with it if you cheated on Will. So we will just have to wonder about it."

Haley frowned. She knew she couldn't cheat on Will, but if it wasn't cheating, she'd fuck her friend in a heartbeat.

But what if Will gave her permission? That would be different, right? Will had no reason to doubt her devotion, and she'd never consider another man. But a woman somehow seemed less threatening in her mind. Would he feel the same way?

"I'm going to call him and ask." Haley said.

"What?!?!" Maya asked, incredulous. "You can't do that! You have such a good thing, Haley, don't ruin it!"

"I'm going to do it. I know my man and I think he'll be okay with it. Worst case scenario, I use it to feed his fantasies over time. Best case scenario, we put those toys to good use tonight!" Haley pulled out her phone and dialed Will on the speaker phone.

WCTDP
WCTDP
100 Followers