Cumkiss Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Babe, how's it going? You lonely? Having a hard time since we left?" Haley asked.

"You did that on purpose! That little show just before you left, I mean. I swear if you don't come home soon and help me out, I'm going to take matters into my own hands." Will responded.

"Don't do that! That's part of the fun! Just take a cold shower. I promise when I get home, I'll make it worth your while. You know I won't let you down."

Will responded, "Then please come home soon! This is torture! I just keep imagining what you might be doing with Maya."

"I'm actually calling about that topic, sort of. I was thinking of spending the night with Maya, and wanted to see if you would mind?" Haley asked.

"All night? My poor blue balls may not handle that."

"They could get bluer. I don't think you're understanding the question. When I said I was thinking of spending the night, I meant SPENDING THE NIGHT with Maya. Let your mind wander to what you want that to mean and then you'll understand," explained Haley.

"... ummmmmm... you don't mean?... of course not!... you're yanking my chain. You're such a cocktease!"

"I mean it," Haley said. "Do I need to spell it out?"

"She's going to be eating my pussy, Will! Is that clear enough?" Maya shouted toward the phone.

"Holy shit! You're serious! And Maya just said..." Will paused. "So you really want to do this? I knew it! You have had sex with her before!" Will exclaimed.

Haley sighed. "Yes, Will, I am serious. But no, we have not done this before. We did some shopping tonight to find toys to help Maya loosen up a bit. We teased a couple of college students who thought we were lesbians, and, well, now we are wondering if we might want to try bisexuality.

"I assure you, however, I am not a lesbian. I love that cock of yours and intend to prove it to you when I get home. And, of course, if you're jealous I won't fuck Maya. But if you're not threatened by it, I'd like your permission. I never want to betray your trust."

"I can't say I haven't fantasized about something like this," Will responded. "But I was always there in my fantasy. Truth be told, the idea of you having sex with Maya doesn't bother me, I think. It's not like she's going to fuck you with a real cock. I am not sure why that makes a difference, but it does. And I already share you with her emotionally, so I don't feel threatened.

"I guess I am saying go ahead, but I want something in return."

"What's that?"

"I want you to tell me every sordid detail, preferably with my cock buried somewhere hot and wet. Deal?" asked Will.

"As long as you promise not to jack off tonight, deal." Haley replied. "I am going to want lots of cum to play with tomorrow."

"I'm headed to the bathroom for a cold shower now," Will said. "Have fun. And do all the things that I would do."

"Thanks, Sweetie. You really are the best boyfriend ever! I can't wait to tell you all about it tomorrow. Love you!" Haley responded.

"I love you, too!

"Oh, and tell Maya I am definitely grabbing her ass again next time I see her. She owes me that much."

Haley chuckled as she ended the call.

**********************************************************************************************************

The girls entered Maya's apartment 20 minutes later. Maya headed straight to the fridge where she had a bottle of white wine. She definitely needed a drink to take the edge off. She poured two glasses of wine and met Haley in the living room. They toasted and both took long pulls from their glasses.

"So now that we're here, I'm not sure where to start," Haley said.

Maya chuckled. "It is a bit awkward, isn't it? Kind of like working out that kiss at the end of a first date."

"So you kiss on the first date?" Haley asked.

Maya drained her glass, getting some liquid courage, looked Haley lustily in the eyes, and said, "For you I do." Maya then moved in, grabbed Haley's head with her hands, and pulled her in for a kiss.

Maya asserted herself in a way she never did with past boyfriends. She was gentle at first but quickly built up to a passionate kiss, working her tongue into Haley's welcoming mouth and exploring it, tasting the remnants of the wine.

Maya's hands slid down from Haley's face, encircling her slim form and embracing her as Maya continued to kiss her. She allowed her right hand to drop to Haley's ass, grabbing it and pulling Haley's body tightly against her own. Maya focused on the feeling of Haley's body, the softness of her ass cheek in her hand. The feel of Haley's hardening nipples against Maya's own breasts. The feeling of their tongues dueling in Haley's mouth. The taste of Haley's mouth, the sweetness of her breath. This was intoxicating!

Maya broke the kiss reluctantly, grabbing Haley's hand and silently leading her to the bedroom. On the way, they released their grip on each other's hands in order to strip the clothes from their bodies. When she got to her bed, Maya sat down and watched Haley as she stepped out of her panties. She had to admit her best friend was gorgeous. Those breasts, with the upturned nipples she had envied for some time, it was hard to pull her eyes from them.

Maya reached for Haley and pulled her close enough to allow Maya to suck on one breast, then the other. It seemed like the nipples hardened even more as Maya heard Haley gasp ever so slightly. She could feel little goosebumps on the nipples as she licked and sucked. At the same time Maya grabbed Haley's ass again, feeling the weight of it, running her hands over the smooth flesh. They felt so... feminine was the word for it. Just like a woman's ass should feel.

As Maya enjoyed Haley's body, Haley was sighing and moaning, running her fingers through Maya's blonde locks, eventually allowing her hands to drift down Maya's back, gently scratching it and eliciting a moan from Maya. Maya wanted to lay back and savor the moment, but first, she wanted to enjoy more of her friend's body and give her more pleasure.

Maya allowed one hand to wander to Haley's crotch, gently rubbing at her pussy. Why was she not surprised to find Haley's pussy shaved? Maya gently rubbed around the folds of Haley's womanhood, finding her distended clit and focusing on it slightly every now and then. She let one finger slide into Haley, causing her to gasp once again. The inside was so soft! So smooth and moist! And so fucking hot! It felt great on her fingers. It wasn't difficult to imagine the pleasure it might bring to a man being inside there.

Maya slipped in another digit and explored the inside of Haley's pussy. She took care, gauging her friend's reactions, noting the spots that appeared to bring more pleasure. When she curled her fingers and massaged Haley's walls at just the right spot, she was sure she found the g-spot. She started to work those spots as she pulled away from Haley's tits and kissed her mouth again. She knew she was doing well when Haley would forget to kiss back every now and then.

Maya could tell Haley's orgasm was building. She hit Haley's g-spot with a little more emphasis, as she fervently kissed her. And then it happened. Haley came! One moment they were kissing, the next, Haley pulled away and exhaled loudly, releasing a guttural "unggghhh" and shook with a look of pure ecstasy on her face. Maya loved the fact that she could do this for her friend. She also loved the feeling of power and satisfaction it gave her. Truth be told, Maya was pretty satisfied and hadn't even gotten off herself yet.

As Haley came down from that high, she gently kissed Maya, saying, "That was fantastic! You're a natural!"

Maya replied, "Thanks, it was fun for me, too. Not so much fun as getting my own orgasm, but still satisfying.

"Speaking of which, my pretty, I am thinking you can help me with that. Now be a doll and..." Maya instructed as she gently pushed Haley down toward her crotch.

"You're feeling your oats a bit, aren't you Maya?" Haley asked.

"Maybe. But what I really want to feel is that tongue of yours on my pussy." Maya replied, continuing to push Haley to her knees, facing Maya's wet snatch. "I told Will you'd be eating my pussy and I won't be a liar. Now get to work."

*********************************************************************************************************

Haley was compliant, kneeling and using her hands and mouth to rub and kiss Maya's body. She started with Maya's tits, taking each in her mouth gently at first, suckling on them, but then working up to small bites. After giving each breast equal attention, she slowly worked her way down, licking the spot where the swell of her breasts started from her lower rib cage. Next was the belly button, which she also playfully licked as she allowed her hands to wander up and down Maya's slim torso.

Haley also allowed her nipples to touch Maya's legs as she worked down, knowing how it turned Will on to feel her nipples brush back and forth on his skin. She assumed Maya would feel the same way. When Haley's mouth neared Maya's crotch, she noticed the blonde tuft of pubic hair. Maya may not shave her pubes, but she definitely kept them well-trimmed. And, of course, the neatly trimmed bush fit her friend's personality perfectly.

Haley chuckled and continued moving past her friend's pussy, instead kissing her inner thighs as her hands massaged Maya's calves. Haley heard Maya groan a bit in frustration as Haley teased her, but Maya did not reach out to pull Haley's mouth to her crotch, which Haley half expected to happen.

Haley slowly kissed one inner thigh, then the other, allowing her mouth to get closer and closer to Maya's pussy. She was close enough to smell Maya's scent now, and noted how it was similar to her own, but different enough to be intriguing. As she started to bring her mouth to Maya's outer lips, Haley inhaled deeply, appreciating the earthy scent mixed with almost a floral quality.

Haley was now intrigued. She had planned on slowly working on Maya's pussy, but now she just wanted to taste it and see how it differed from her own. She used her hands to part Maya's folds and then thrust her tongue inside her. Haley delved the depths of her friend with her tongue, relishing the flavor even as she made an effort to please her friend. Where Haley thought her own flavor spicy, her friend's flavor was definitely more floral, maybe citrusy. Either way, Haley liked the flavor.

As Haley licked Maya's pussy, she heard her friend moan. Haley licked everywhere at first, but then centered on Maya's clit. At the same time, she inserted one, then two fingers, working Maya over.

Maya was moaning loudly now. Between the moans she was whispering, "Yes, like that. Right there. Oh your tongue is magic on my clit. Keep pumping those fingers, a little to the left, that's it..."

This went on for a few minutes, with Maya getting louder and giving little instructions and encouragement. Haley was very careful to follow those instructions while adding some small embellishments with her tongue where it made sense. The louder Maya got, the more she moaned and the more insistent she was until she reached a crescendo with a loud, "YAAAAASSSSSSS!"

As she came, Maya clamped down on Haley's hand. Haley continued to work Maya's clit with her mouth, only lowering her mouth to Maya's pussy as the orgasm subsided. She still loved the taste of Maya's pussy, her friend's cum only accentuating the flavors even more. She lapped up as much as she could, slowly crept up her friend's body, then kissed her passionately, making sure her friend could taste herself on Haley's mouth. Maya fully engaged in that kiss, not shying away from the taste of her own sex.

The two friends made out for a little while longer until Haley rolled onto her side with an arm on Maya's belly and her hand holding Maya's breast, and they both let out a contented sigh.

*********************************************************************************************************

"That was awesome! Way better than I imagined it!" Maya said as she continued to savor the moment. "You said I was a natural but you -- you could make a living eating pussy! That was so much better than masturbation!"

"It was pretty damn good, wasn't it?" Haley responded. "But I think you were almost as responsible for your orgasm as I was."

"What do you mean?" asked Maya.

"You practically told me what to do the whole time. Sure, I took some liberties, but mostly I just did what you asked."

"I told you what to do?" Maya asked. "I guess I said a few things, but that was just... well, maybe I did guide you a bit. But your execution is what mattered."

"I am not complaining," said Haley, "it was kind of hot the way you took charge. Have you always been like that in bed?"

"With all of my experience? Hardly. I guess I just felt comfortable enough with you to slip into that role.

"So you liked it? Me taking charge? I don't think I meant to do it, but looking back, I was definitely turned on by pushing your head down and taking control in the moment," Maya admitted. "You think I might be into some domination thing? I've never really given it a thought."

"If you are, you'd be great at it. Will and I have played games along those lines, but neither of us is as natural as you seemed to be. Maybe next time you and I should play those games." Haley proposed.

"Next time? How about now? Lie back, my pretty," Maya ordered.

Haley did lie back and Maya went and retrieved her new toys. "I am going to go wash these so I can put them to good use. In the meantime I want you to blindfold yourself with some stockings from my drawer. Then lay back with your arms folded under your breasts. I want those nipples to be standing at attention when I return!"

Maya took a minute to sanitize her toys. Truth is, she felt kind of powerful as she washed the dildo, marveling at the texture and rigidity. For a second she imagined it was a real cock and wondered why she never spent more time just enjoying the feel of a cock in her hand. She could understand why men liked to play with them and swing them around.

Maya next ensured the Rabbit had working batteries. When she turned it on she jumped a bit and turned it back off quickly. Maya then looked at it, turned it back on and definitely saw the possibilities. She placed it against one of her nipples and felt a pleasant tingle. She then placed it against her other nipple and again felt a jolt. She then had a lovely idea.

Maya continued to rub her nipples with the rabbit, leaned her ass against the bathroom counter, and slowly inserted the standard dildo into her pussy. "Oh yeah!" she thought. This is gonna' be good. She fucked herself with the dildo for a few strokes, removing it with a sense of loss. She turned off the Rabbit and returned to her bedroom. She was excited to see Haley laying on the bed as instructed - blindfolded, arms under her breasts, and her nipples fully erect. Maya wondered if Haley had been pinching them while Maya was in the bathroom.

"I'm glad you followed my directions so well, my pretty. I think you deserve a reward. Open your mouth.."

Haley quickly complied, opening her mouth a bit.

"Wider." Maya instructed. Haley did as ordered.

Maya took the dildo that was just inside her moments before and slowly slid the tip into Haley's mouth. Haley could sense it there and started to close her lips, but Maya reacted quickly with a firm "No!" Haley stopped.

"Lick it, my pretty. Take your time and savor the flavor of my pussy on it. That's right, I stuck it inside me for a few well-lubricated strokes. You tell me how much you like to suck cock, I want you to prove it on this dildo. Your reward, of course, is that you get to taste my cum on it. Am I not generous?"

Haley nodded in response even as she licked the tip of the fake cock. No doubt, it wasn't Haley's best performance, but she was blindfolded. Maya inched the dildo into her friend's mouth slowly, watching her technique, imaging this was what she did with Will. It was kind of hot to watch. A couple of times Maya withdrew the dildo, fucked her own pussy for a few strokes, then returned it to Haley's mouth. Haley moaned each time she tasted her friend's juices on it.

Maya withdrew the dildo a third time saying, "that's enough."

"Thank you, Mistress. That was delicious." Haley said.

"Such good manners, my pretty! Maybe you need to taste it direct from the source," Maya said. She then straddled Haley's face and lowered her pussy to Haley's waiting mouth. "Get that tongue to work, my pretty."

Once again, Haley was compliant, sticking her tongue deep inside Maya. Haley proceeded to lick and nibble on Maya's pussy. Maya soon felt Haley's hand on her waist, holding her steady and manipulating her slightly so she could work further magic with her mouth.

Maya was in heaven. Haley's tongue hit her in spots she didn't think were possible. Maya was getting so worked up and soon wanted to cum again. To that end, she grabbed the Rabbit next to her, turned it on and stimulated her nipples with it. God, that felt GOOD! The vibrations on her nipples and Haley's tongue inside her were a magical combination.

Maya continued to play with her nipple with one hand, but also moved the Rabbit down her body, focusing on her clit. That did it! Almost the moment the toy vibrated on her clit, Maya came, and came hard. "Yes! Haaaaalllleeeeeeyyyy!! OH. MY. GOD!" Maya lost strength in her legs, dropping her full weight on her friend. To her credit, Haley just kept on licking, pulling as much pleasure out of Maya as she could. The orgasm seemed to last forever.

Maya eventually realized her friend needed to breathe. She was also feeling extremely sensitive to the point of being overwhelmed as Haley was STILL licking her.

"Ok! Stop. Enough." Maya said.

"Um, my pretty," she added belatedly.

"That was fantastic! You definitely deserve a reward for that! First, though..." Maya said as she maneuvered herself in for a kiss. Haley's face was drenched with Maya's juices, but Maya didn't care. She kissed her friend forcefully, tasting herself once again and enjoying it. Maya's lips, her cheek, her nose all were wet with her own juices when she was done.

Not that long ago, tasting herself would have been a deal breaker. Then again kissing a girl wasn't all that conceivable, either. Maya was proud to acknowledge she had come a long way in a short time. And she had her friend to thank for it. And to a lesser extent, Will deserved some thanks, too. This gave Maya another idea.

Maya got out of bed saying, "Stay here my pretty." Maya went and retrieved her phone.

Returning to the bed, Maya removed Haley's blindfold and asked, "Do you trust me?"

"Of course," Haley responded.

"Then kiss me," Maya instructed. As they kissed, Maya took a few photos on her phone.

Haley noticed and looked a little concerned.

"Rest easy, my pretty. I just took a couple of photos of our faces kissing - nothing even R-rated in it - to send to Will. I think he needs to see what we have been up to. A passionate kiss with our bare shoulders should really make his balls blue for you tomorrow. And I will tell him he might get more pictures, but if he ever shares them, he will be cut off. Even though it will make his balls blue, he will still want more and never betray that trust. Men are masochists for women."

Haley chuckled in response. "You really can be an evil bitch, Maya, erm Mistress. And I mean that as a compliment."

"That's how I took it," Maya responded, "now lie back and enjoy. Keep those hands still."

Haley placed her arms at her side as Maya caressed her friend, playing with her nipples, then sucking on them. Somehow they remained perky even when Haley was on her back. Maya's hands drifted to Haley's crotch, playing with her labia as she continued to suck on her tits.