Cumkiss Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long, Maya had the rabbit in her hand and was using it on Haley's clit. Haley jumped, but managed to keep her hands at her side. Maya moved further down and grabbed the dildo, positioning it at the entrance to Haley's pussy. Maya pulled the rabbit away and watched her friend's face as she started to insert the dildo. First the tip, just starting to allow her to feel the girth before pulling it back.

Haley smiled at first only to have it change to a frown when the the fake cock pulled out. Haley smiled again when Maya inserted it again, this time a little deeper. Then back out again. Maya continued like this until she had the full thing inserted. She then started to pump in a steady rhythm. Haley definitely enjoyed this.

After 45 second of this, Maya abruptly pulled the dildo out, eliciting a gasp of disappointment from Haley, who locked in on Maya's eyes. Maya, anticipating this, took the dildo and stuck it in her own mouth, tasting her friend's pussy on it. Maya sucked on it as she maintained eye contact with Haley. But Maya's free hand also moved, placing the rabbit back on Haley's clit, working it as she continued to suck the dildo and look Haley in the eyes. This elicited another gasp.

Recovering a bit, Haley said, "Ok. Now I see why Will likes this. It's so provocative to look you in the eyes as you use your mouth, even on a dildo."

In response, Maya removed the dildo from her mouth and began fucking her friend with it again, more earnestly now. She replaced the rabbit with her tongue and licked Haley's clit as she used the dildo. Haley was writhing in pleasure. Her hands grabbed Maya's head and helped manipulate her mouth on Haley's clit. Maya didn't even care that her friend broke the rules by moving her arms - she was so happy to be bringing Haley pleasure.

Maya could tell Haley was getting close. When she sensed Haley was on the precipice, Maya wrapped her mouth around Haley's clit as best she could and hummed. This caused the desired effect - Haley came, and came hard. Maya continued to fuck Haley with the dildo throughout the climax, also sucking on her clit. It seemed to go on forever.

Finally, Haley's writhing changed and it was obvious she was more sensitive and needed a break. Maya pulled away, smiled up at her friend, and licked her lips.

"Next time I'll have to tie those hands behind your back," Maya said.

"Oh shit! I lost myself in the pleasure. Are you going to spank me?" Haley asked.

"Maybe next time. You're new to this and I think I'd rather torture Will again." Maya turned her attention to her phone and saw Will had responded to the picture she sent.

-- Not cool, Maya! How am I supposed to sleep with that image in my head? --

Maya laughed, "It seems Will was not pleased to receive that picture.. except we know he was. What should we send him next?"

"Do you trust Will?" Haley asked.

"You know I do. What did you have in mind?"

"Mind putting your mouth on my pussy again while I take a photo? He needs to know you kept your word."

In response, Maya positioned herself squarely between Haley's legs, with her mouth on Haley's pussy. Haley laid back and instructed Maya to hold the pose, but lift her ass ever so slightly. When Maya did, Haley took the picture and handed the phone to Maya.

Maya looked at the picture. The view was stunning. Maya's face buried in her friend's pussy was at the center, but you could see Haley's breasts in the foreground on either side. And then Maya's ass in the background was a great touch. It was kind of artistic, truth be told.

"Oh man, this is beautiful! Hot, but also just beautiful. And my ass looks damn good in the background, if I do say so myself. Not as nice as your breasts, but still good. I'm going to send it to him."

"Please do," Haley responded. "I can't wait for his reaction."

Maya sent it and watched for an indication on the phone that Will read it. The indication never came. It was after 2 a.m. by now, so Will likely fell asleep. They'd have to wait for the morning.

"Looks like he may be asleep. He probably dodged a bullet," Maya said as she climbed back up the bed and kissed her friend lovingly.

"I think our relationship just changed," Haley stated.

"I think so, too. I hope we didn't set ourselves up for a big fall later. I'd hate to lose you," Maya responded.

"I don't think that would ever happen," Haley replied. "Our relationship just got better, that's all. Now I want to wash up a bit and then fall asleep holding you."

"That sounds lovely," Maya said with a yawn. Maybe before we get you back to Will in the morning you can use my toys on me.

Haley smiled. "Now THAT sounds lovely to me."