All Comments on 'Cumming All Over Your Sexy Coworker'

by Listen_to_my_voice

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice story.. Never know what is behind the mask.. Definitely made my day. Got it OFF to a great start!

TonyZeeTonyZeeover 2 years ago

Holy... great performance. So very hot. You're a flamethrower.

CaydeCaydeover 2 years ago

Amazing performance and a great story! Can't wait to hear more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. Just wow.

chieftwochieftwoover 2 years ago

Great story and it is also well performed. Hot sexy coworker fantasizing about you covering her pretty face in a big load of your cum before her next meeting. She would then wear the required mask thru the meeting. A great first story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lucy can have a Competitor

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't believe you made this Elle...because this is well done. The audio quality sounds like it came from a studio, the story, the acting, etc. I think it was ripped from somewhere and not given credit. Why else would it be posted on this site? I mean, I feel like there's another site that this can be posted on that would do enough justice to an audio porn of this caliber.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The premise is only the tip of the iceberg……… it doesn’t take my imagination to imagine one of my coworkers sitting in a meeting with nose , lips , chin and cheeks covered in cum. You made me cum so hard before the end!

I’ll do better the second time around in about 30 mins.

Delicious..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That’s your only story? Your voice is perfect. Please do another one that was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That’s your only story? Please do another one that was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you have an amazing sexy voice and this story was just so hot! I have had 2 cums already and I'm only 2/3 of the way through this, I am taking my time and savouring each word from your sensuous mouth. Please record more stories, you are so good at this!

DexMandrakeDexMandrakeover 2 years ago

Awesome! This opens up a whole new world to my facial fetish!!! Audio! wooohoooo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding story. Please do more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

*creates account*

*drops best story on the site*

*leaves*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When ever I see a woman wearing a mask. I hope her face is full of cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Genius!

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

So fucking hot. Added to my favorites

Eroticstoryllover1972Eroticstoryllover1972almost 2 years ago

Another hot story from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

thhat was very steamy

Txnurse2018Txnurse2018over 1 year ago

You are incredible 🔥🔥🔥🫦

SirRenderSirRenderover 1 year ago

Excellent concept (I love the idea of incorporating the mask) and very good production. Just me, personally, I lose interest when great stories go anal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userListen_to_my_voice@Listen_to_my_voice
Hi! I'm Elle :) I love creating sexy audios for your listening pleasure. I improvise 90% of all the content I make, and all of my literotica audios are improvisation. I hope you enjoy them! xx If you want to hear more of me, you can find all my free reddit audios and patreon...