Cumming Attractions

Story Info
A nonbinary pansexual couple's first threesome.
1.8k words
3.68
2.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allow me if you will to paint you a picture. It was a warm evening in early spring and the last brilliant rays of sunshine were waning as a gentle breeze carried the sweet scent of daffodils and hyacinth past K and T as they paced their driveway anxiously. The beauty and serenity of nature at that moment was lost on them as their nervous march continued; eyes flitting between the road and their phones to see if there were any messages from their new friend.

At the moment that the waiting was beginning to feel interminable they heard a car slow down and pull into their driveway and their chests collectively tightened as they both realized that "he is finally here". This was the first in person meeting but K and T's nerves began to settle immediately when they caught sight of the cute and wry smile from their new friend. His clean shaven face showed his delicate features and smile touched his eyes in a way that told them without words that he was as excited for this rendezvous as they were.

When a few minutes of friendly but awkward small talk had passed, K became acutely aware that they were still just standing in the driveway in view of the whole neighborhood and what they all had in mind required a little more...privacy. With that K ushered T and their new friend into their cozy apartment, locking the door firmly behind her. Wasting no time with a needless tour of the apartment K reached out with both of her hands and with the delicate fingers on each hand secured the belts of both men in her grasp. She began pulling them playfully, yet not without urgency, towards the bedroom; the three of them now moving inexorably towards a night that none of them would soon forget.

This was destined to be a night of firsts for both K and T. Even though K had taken part in threesomes before, it had always been with two women and one man. While T's fat cock was always great, having two nice cocks to play with at the same time made her wet simply with the thought. T hadn't had the pleasure of a threesome before and that was something he was absolutely excited to change but what was really on his mind was the chance to finally play with a cock that wasn't his. T as a late blooming bisexual had been fantasizing about what another cock would feel like for a long time but hadn't yet had the chance to make it happen...until tonight

K and T's new friend surveyed the bedroom he found himself in and smelled the freshly laundered linens which were bathed in the twinkling glow of hundreds of party lights that were hung from the ceiling. Before he could compliment them on their whimsical decorations he felt two sets of hands working his belt and the buttons of his jeans; then pulling his pants and underwear down to his ankles. He had been excited since before he arrived and the events as they had transpired so far had done nothing to diminish that. Blood had steadily been rushing into his cock and having both sets of hands on him was making him positively ache.

Seeing a nice hard cock in front of him after all the time he had lusted after one was too much for T to resist. T fell to his knees and took the dick of the man he just met into his mouth with total abandon. T had been practicing for this day for what seemed like forever in the best way he could by always making sure to suck on K's strapon cock every time K pegged his ass. Their new friend appreciated all that practice because T sucked cock with a skill that belied it being his first real blowjob. As T took more and more of the cock in his mouth he felt its swollen tip hit the back of his throat which caused a loud wet gag and foamy spit to come out of T's mouth and start running all over their friend's cock. T loves when his cock gets gagged on and has always wanted it done to him so this is a dream come true and he resumes his sucking with an increased zeal that elicits even more gagging and spit to come rolling out of T's moaning cock hole

K had been content up until that point just watching the show and fingering her pussy until she saw their friends' nice fat balls all glistening with spit and precum and thought to herself I have to taste that right now. She soon found herself on her knees in place right beside T with one of those nice balls in her mouth and sucking it like she was rushing to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

K's pussy was absolutely gushing at this point and she needed to have that new fat cock in her pussy right there and now. She got up abruptly and started pulling the clothes off her already sweaty and flushed body and cast them aside in a heap at the side of the bed as she fell onto her hands and knees at the foot of the bed. She didn't say a word but instead slapped her plump and shapely ass loudly enough to be heard over the slurping of tongue on cock. T gave their new friend a wink and one last lick from tip to base before relinquishing his mouth's greedy hold on the delicious dick and stepping aside.

The new friend's cock was absolutely rock hard at this point and he squared his feet behind K planting his feet wide apart before placing his hand on K's ass; giving it a slap as he did and seeing the reverberation of the impact making K's ass jiggle and her giggle in response. With his other hand he grabbed the base of his dick and guided it towards K's wet and waiting pussy. K moaned with pleasure immediately but just as quickly there was a quick intake of breath as the cock was making her feel so full. He wasn't sure if he would even be able to get it all the way in but he rhythmically and slowly pushed in and out and with each successive thrust K's pussy accepted more and more of his cock. Once he felt his balls press against K's body she released an even louder moan which emboldened him to pick up his pace and as his pumping became more frantic he could see sweat cascading from his brow and landing like raindrops on K's curvy landscape.

T was impatient to again join the fray and he stumbled and almost fell as he ripped his clothes off and threw them in the same haphazard pile that had been growing at the base of the bed. He walked to the end of the bed near K's head and grabbed her hair with his left hand and turned her face to see his hard cock staring right at her. T's cock head gets really purple and big when he is excited and K moaned with approval when she observed that telltale purple hue glistening with a sheen of precum. This was what she had been waiting for and she hungrily started sucking T's cock as her pussy continued to be pounded over and over. K had started to lose track of how many times she had cum before she remembered that T probably wanted a turn with the amazing cock in him so she had then motioned for T to take position on all fours right next to her.

K and T's new friend couldn't believe he hadn't cum yet. He knew he was close but he also knew that he had one more hungry hole that needed his cock tonight. T was shaking his nice juicy ass right in front of him and he knew this was the first time T had ever had a real cock so he wanted to give him a fucking to remember. T's virgin ass was so fucking tight but K kept spitting on his asshole to lube it up and eventually the whole fat cock filled T's ass and he started moaning like a little bitch.

Having pegged T's ass many times in the past K recognized the signs of an anal orgasm when she saw one and once she saw that milky fluid start to squirt out of his ass with each thrust she knew he was cumming hard. Wanting a front row seat for T getting his ass fucked to shit K crawled underneath both of them and took T's cock in her mouth and grabbed onto the back of his legs for stability. She was sitting on the floor with her back to the base of the bed; this position was cramped but it was the only way she could see to suck T's cock and see him get his cockhole get fucked at the same time so she wasn't complaining.

All three of them would have gladly continued the dirty fuck fest that was happening all night long but unfortunately they were all human and the end of the night was near although the best was still to cum. K and T's new friend had fucked two wet mouths one wet pussy and a nice wet asshole and he was nearing his climax. Speeding up his thrusting he could feel the pressure building up in his cock to the point it literally felt like it would burst. Then with a shuddering groan that was probably heard by the neighbors he unloaded his balls deep in T's asshole. The overwhelming warmth of his hole filling with creamy cum was more than T could bear and without warning he also blew his load of cum right into K's waiting slobbering mouth. K had swallowed many of T's loads in the past but this one seemed somehow sweeter and even though it was a shock that there was so much she didn't want to waste a drop and greedily guzzled it down.

After many collective loads were blown by all, the three people collapsed in a sweaty, cummy heap on the bed panting and catching their breaths for the next few minutes. T's hospitality background kicks in at that moment and he runs to fetch post sex gatorade for everyone which they all drank their fill of while giggling to themselves and making plans for the next time; because after a night like that how could there not be a next time?

Thank you for allowing me to paint a picture of the dirty things that go on in our minds :) Although the events of this night have not yet come to pass we don't want that to remain true forever. As content creators and all around horny people we want to make this story a reality and with your help we plan to do just that ;) If you enjoyed this story and you think you have what it takes to play the part of our mysterious friend, please reach out to us. We would love to meet you...