Cumming Colors

Story Info
Crossdress with wife, fantasy of threesome sex with Male.
3.2k words
4.7
3.7k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cumming Colors

I step out of the shower after a long and tough day at work to find a pair of Cecilia de Raphael Eterno Super Lucido #10 sheer, shiny black pantyhose lying on the bed. On the carpeted floor beneath them are my favorite cum fuck me pumps; Jones New York, black, pointed toe with a 3 inch heel.

My wife is wearing a duplicate pair of pantyhose that have been laid out for me; she has chosen a pair of Kate and Kelly black, round toe platform 3 inch pumps to compliment her hosiery choice.

She is also wearing a black lace, see thru bra that the material covers most of her ample cleavage while only leaving her hardened nipples exposed.

I immediately know my day has greatly improved along with a greatly improved growing hard on!

She has applied heavy eye mascara and shadow which I always love to see her in. Her lips have obviously been covered in a deep red lip gloss that has a cherry aroma and her hair is down around the base of her neck. She wears a single strand of pearls with matching stud earrings.

As I sit on the edge of the bed to begin my so favorite motion of slipping into pantyhose, she quickly gives me a kiss which confirms the cherry aroma as I taste her sweet lips for the 1st time this evening.

She moves to my ear and whispers she can't wait to get my makeup and jewelry on so we can play our favorite cum fantasy of two call girls. We both enjoy that threesome fantasy of us sharing and providing sexual pleasure to our unseen man.

After I glide each leg into the silky smooth feminine garment, she helps me pull up the panty portion making sure her light touch guides the silky garment over my ass, balls and cock. She finishes by kneeling down to the floor and slipping the fuck me pumps onto my feet, just like Cinderella!

Her tongue traces the inside of my right thigh from knee to ball sack where she gently sucks the hose covered orb into her mouth while fully staring into my eyes.

She then takes me by the hand back to the bathroom where she applies the same heavy makeup to my face that she is already wearing. I always thoroughly enjoy this timeless feminine routine which women get to perform daily!

She follows that with a couple of quick squirts to the back of my wrists, neck and scrotum of White Diamonds perfume. She explains that she loves the smell and taste of our perfume as she licks and sucks my pantyhose covered genitals. I do agree and enjoy the same taste and smell when I go down on her!

She then guides me to her dresser in our bedroom and retrieves my string of pearls and matching dangling pearl earrings from the jewelry box.

She double wraps the necklace around my neck and then clips on the dangling earrings to my ear lobes that caress the side of my neck every time my head moves. The bottom pearl is even with the base of my neck and I tinge with excitement knowing my head movements and earring caress will be plentiful, prolific and pleasing later in the evening.

I visualize myself sharing the 8 inch dildo with her for us both to suck on, including her holding my head as she coaches me on performing a great blowjob. This act alone really turns me on and she knows it! The thought of that motion excites and pleases me to no end every time.

She finishes my entire dress up look by guiding a duplicate of the same black lace, nipple exposed bra she is wearing onto my chest ensuring my very hardened and straight out nipples expose themselves through the soft sexy material. Of course, her tits are so much bigger than what I have so my bra is a much smaller cup size. She then wraps her arms around me so that she can ensure the clasps catch the two hooks and briefly uses her tongue to flick each nipple as she removes her arms from my back.

She then takes my hand leading me to our full length floor to ceiling mirror on the wall so we can both enjoy the view. We both look so hot and sexy! I am extremely horny and turned on that I want to immediately jack myself off right then.

She has come to expect that from me and expertly guides my hands to her body as she turns to face me placing her hand on the back of my neck pulling me in for a very deep, tongue diving kiss to ensure a tight passionate lip lock.

We enjoy feeling each other up, rubbing pantyhose covered pussy, cock and ass while sucking each other's nipples as desire, passion and fantasy intertwine with lace, silky smoothness and wonderful scents of makeup, perfume and cum seeping from both of us.

We immediately fall onto the bed where I quickly find my way between her legs and sweetly tongue torture her pussy lips pulsating against her silky pantyhose. Her hands push the back of my head into her love triangle hoping for deeper penetration but I expertly retract my tongue slightly knowing it drives her crazier with frantic waves of desperate sex!

That combined with the tight fabric stretched across her love hole and the feeling of my hot breath creates a continuous secretion of her juice to surface for me to enjoy licking and sucking through her pantyhose. I enjoy the scent of her nectar with the gentle mixture of perfume as I begin to tongue lash her swollen cunt lips.

As I continue to tongue her from pussy to ass she eagerly lifts her lower body up to allow more access. I can feel her heels next to my face digging into the mattress as I tongue bathe her clitoris and begin slight penetration of her anus with two fingers.

Her breathing becomes more forceful and faster as I increase pressure on both of her holes!

She begs me to tear a small hole in her pantyhose in order for full penetration of her sex. Just before I do, I reach for the dildo and once a tear has been created, I push one finger into her ass very slowly as I use the tip of the cock toy to caress her pussy lips. I make sure that the exquisite feeling of silken and smooth nylon torn in the rip is at the tip of the dildo as it enters her sexual being and immediately enhances her desire.

She begs for more penetration and I ask if she wants his cock to penetrate her pussy or my cock to go deeper in her ass. She breathlessly blurts out both and now!

I continue to push my finger deeper and can feel her anus muscles relaxing as my first knuckle passes her entrance. I can see her cum squeezing out past the tip of "his cock" as I slowly insert it into her canal.

Her moans and breathing are heavy and as I slip his cock about a 1/2 way into her pussy, a scream escapes from deep in her throat.

I begin to push and pull the dildo in and out making sure the tip barely reaches her pussy lips. I continue to probe her anus and allow my finger to go the rest of the way to my 2nd knuckle as the next dildo stroke finds its way deeper into her.

The amount of cum oozing from her is gently splashing my face as she rocks her entire body to my pumping of both holes! I ask if she wants to cum on our stud and I can barely understand her reply as I curl the tip of my finger as I ensure his cock is balls deep against her red, puffy pussy lips.

I repeatedly and quickly pull out and reinsert the dildo full shaft as my crooked finger explores its tight constraint. I continue this motion for only a few seconds until she screams she is cumming on him!

She begs me to slow the pumping of both of her holes as her love juice is pouring from around the very wet and steamy dildo. I tell her that we are not done fucking you yet and he is telling us he is about to explode deep inside her cunt. This brings a repeated thrashing, moaning, groaning response as her hand finds the hair on my head and forces my face all the way into her love nest.

I am now eyeballs from his dick and I get a fleeting moment of satisfaction knowing that same dick will be enjoying me soon! She continues to pull my hair while continuing to force me to stay deep against her body as she screams passionately that she is still cumming!

I finally slow the pumping of her pussy and slowly retract my finger to its first knuckle.

She continues to pump out a lot of creamy, salty jizz as her labored breathing begins to settle down. Her legs collapse on either side of my body and I enjoy her silken thighs grazing the sides of my chest.

She reaches down to stop my fuck motion of the toy telling me she can't take any more. We lay there with my finger half in her ass and his cock about a 1/4 way inside her and I can feel her softly sobbing as she tells me that was the best one yet.

I ask what helped this time and she revealed that her own threesome fantasy of 2 cocks pumping both her holes at the same time cums true, especially the deep penetration of my finger! She said she has never experienced the sensation that was a combination of sweet pain and total sexual pleasure at the same time.No wonder she produced so much juice that now covers the dildo, her pussy, pantyhose and bottom of her ass, my face and the sheets!!

I move myself up to lie next to her and as we cuddle, she begins to lick her cum from my face. Her tongue collects a copious amount which she immediately slips between my lips in search of my tongue to lick it off of hers.

Her panting has subsided and as we lay there, she tells me that the amount of LOVE, TRUST and belief in each other is so satisfying. She thanks me for sharing my pantyhose fetish with her so many years ago. We discuss and rehash how this fetish has morphed into a full crossdress and fantastical world of loving, passionate, lustful satisfying sex for both of us.

As we continue to embrace and cuddle, I can feel her gentle fingertips working their way from my nipples down to my belly. She whispers in my ear if I am ready to get him hard again and give my body for his and her pleasure. I immediately feel my leaking tool start growing and give her a hearty yes!

The small amount of hot, creamy, milky white, thick fluid escaping from the tip of my enlarged cock slowly pools on my lower belly as she begins to gently rake my hardness with her nails.

The soft raking causes some of the secretion to strain itself through the soft, silky, sheer and sexy pantyhose paradise which covers my skin from waist to toe and creates euphoria of intense pleasure.

With every couple of strokes, she guides her pleasurable and exciting touch to probe my anus, stopping to gently push the pantyhose material inside of me as she moans in my ear. Her moan and sigh is reminiscent of the sounds that escape from my throat as I penetrate her in past fuck frenzies.

She tells me that she loves to play with my pussy and knows how I treasure her soft silken pumps into my hole with the pantyhose surrounding her finger. The thrusting and the moaning escaping my lips intensify my luscious desire to create more cum to surface on my skin and pantyhose!

As her hand travels across my smooth, freshly shaven, silken covered balls and transitions onto my shaft, I can feel more cum moving inside me to the tip of my hard on just ahead of her touch.

As her beautifully painted red nails reach the salty release from me, I enjoy the vision of white cum, shiny black pantyhose and red nails intermingled just below the waistband of my sexy garment.

She circles her fingers and thumb in my just produced warm sex moisture that has found its way through the silken filter until she quickly brings it to our waiting lips. Just as she places her fingers in my mouth to eagerly suck my own cum, her mouth devours my lips and her wet fingers.

We both frantically work our tongues on each other so that the cum is sliding down our throats. The lingering taste of her pussy juice mixed with my own secretion and our perfume creates a delectable creamy cocktail as it slides down my throat.

She then whispers to me that she has already spoken to Our Customer and it will be his first time with us. He specifically requested that we not wear a dress or blouse/skirt. She also says that he asked her if I just crossdress or willing to perform sexual acts.

She says she told him I usually cum while performing blowjobs while she coaches and participates in sucking with me. She says our favorite pleasure to perform is to have our lips on either side of his shaft and we both move in unison from tip to balls with each of us taking turns deep throating the shaft.

She also tells me that he told her that he was jacking himself off furiously as she described that scene to him. She asked him if he wanted to cum on our faces and he said he was shooting his load right then! She told him that she and I were both holding his dick in our hands while we aimed his cum onto our tongues and then kissed each other.

I pull her in close with a head lock and forcibly kiss her as I digest that description. She sighs as I release her and watch her take the dildo and trace its tip along my own raging rod.

This, of course, creates more of my cum to create a small white pool against the background of black silk pantyhose. She continually immerses the tip of the dildo in my fluid and I watch as she brings it to our faces. I moan as I watch her take the entire shaft deep between her lips and am briefly disappointed that she did not share with me. She enjoys teasing me like that and has explained in the past that it just makes me want it that much more which she loves to see me do.

She then rubs the tip of the dildo across my lips, down my chin and across my nipples as she guides it to the tip of my leaking fuck tool. She slowly swirls the tip of the dildo in my fresh pool of cum floating on my pantyhose and then slides it down my hardened shaft and across both balls.

I feel it slowly drift between my thighs and begin to gently strain itself against the silky barrier that covers my hole. She sighs in my ear again as a more forceful thrusting motion begins against my outer anus.

I moan with pleasure as she instructs me to reach under my pantyhose and stroke his cock as if I were jacking myself off. She whispers that only a man knows how to give another man a really good handjob.

She then huskily whispers that the same dick I am stroking wants to penetrate my pussy. I can no longer take the sweet descriptive torture whispering to me and quickly pull the waistband of my pantyhose down to my knees.

This gives immediate access to his cock that she is expertly tracing the rim of my pussy as I create a tighter grip on my now raging hard on! I pump the entire length of my shaft and with each pump I feel the dildo head penetrate me.

She tells me to describe to her my thoughts as we continue this sex tirade. I tell her that I am thinking that I am giving a wonderful handjob to one warm and wonderful cock as another one is beginning to enjoy the pleasure of my waiting and tight pussy.

She says that is exactly what she wants me to think about as the very same pleasing fuck fest just happened to her as he and I fucked both her holes. She then asks if I can take more of him to which I respond yes but just a little and slowly. She says I look way too pretty dressed up and he is so anxious to devour my tight pussy.

I reluctantly and quickly voice that I will take a lot more of him but slowly. She says that they both like my choice as my hand beats his hardened pulsating dick faster with shorter strokes.

I accept him deeper into me and she lustfully describes that I have accepted half his dick in me and she is moving down to suck his balls as I continue to fist pound the pole in my hand.

I can feel her tongue providing additional moisture to my pussy as he gently pumps me ensuring the tip just reaches the outer surface of my tight hole before plunging back in for wet, warmth and dark pleasure!!

She tells me she can smell the combination of his and my sex intermingling with White Diamonds perfume and it is an intoxicating aroma.

I am really slamming the rod in my hand very fast and furious along with each stroke that devours my pussy and announce to all with a screeching voice that I AM CUMMING!!!!

I can feel the hot, creamy wetness squirting through the tip of me and splashing onto my belly. I quickly glance down to see some splashing into my wife's hair and onto her face as the pussy pounding she has overseen stops suddenly. A 2nd glance confirms she is lapping up all that she can and bathes the toy in it.

After her warm and satisfying tongue bath, she brings the cum dripping dildo to our lips so that we each can suck the cum treat from the balls as I finish the last of the hand pounding and try to catch my breath.

She drops the tool beside us and embraces me for a deep, loving passionate kiss and a very long hearty hug. As she pulls back enough to look into my eyes, she asks how it was.

I respond that it was incredibly incredible!

So much more than I thought I would experience and pleasing two dicks at the same time was something I never thought I would enjoy so much!!

She tells me I should try it for real as the smiles of satisfaction on two sex relieved men is an experience that is of immense feeling of want, desire and passion.

We slowly strip our clothing and enter the shower together...........

The End