The New Neighbours Pt. 01

Story Info
Abby and Chris's big day take a sexual turn.
2.4k words
3.71
20k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby and Chris had been looking forward to this day for a long time. They had finally received the keys to their own house. They were finally on the property ladder.

Sitting in a nice street in Sydney's west, it would be the couple's first home together.

Abby and Chris were both aged 30. Abby was a dentist; Chris was a mechanic. They had been saving money for a long-time. It was finally moving day. Chris had hired a truck and was unloaded the boxes. Abby was unpacking the boxes inside the house.

Chris was struggling in the Sydney heat, the sun was pounding away at his skin. He was not a man built for moving heavy boxes and furniture.

He was average height, average weight, average everything.

Abby on the other hand was a stunner. Long blonde hair, large pert breasts, slender legs that seemed to go on for miles. Pert little ass, that Chris loved to squeeze.

As he bent over to pick up a box, a friendly voice startled him.

"Hello there, moving in I see," the mysterious voice said.

As Chris looked up, he was lost for words. Standing in-front of him was a goddess of a woman. Smooth chocolate skin, afro hair. She was taller than Chris.

The woman had bright white eyes and a smile that could stop traffic. She was in tight work out clothing. Her running top showed off her six-pack midriff.

It was obvious she worked out, she was very toned.

Chris could only murmur the word "Yes," nerves getting the better of him.

"My name is Alexi, me and my husband, Markus live two doors down from you, it's nice to meet you," she said, holding out her hand.

Chris shook her hand; Chris took note of her firm grip, "nice to meet you," he replied.

"Is it just you that's moving in?" Alexi questioned.

"My wife, Abby is inside," Chris was

starting to get his confidence back in his voice.

"Ah ok, well, me and Markus know how hard it is moving into a new home, how about we welcome you two over later for something to drink? Say 7pm?" Alexi asked.

"Sounds great," Chris replied, sweat now dripping down his forehead.

Alexi turned to go towards her house, "see you later," she said.

She also waved to Abby, who had appeared in the front window. Abby gave a wave and smiled back.

As Chris lifted a box into the house, Abby quizzically looked at Chris "Who was that?".

"Our new neighbour, they have invited us to their house at 7pm for some food and drinks, I said yes," Chris replied.

"Awesome," Abby squealed, clapping her hands together. She was genuinely excited to be settling into her neighbourhood.

It was now 6:00pm, Chris and Abby decided that enough was enough, they would finish packing tomorrow.

They both got ready separately. It was one of the best things about their new home, it had two showers.

Once showered they both convened in the master bedroom. Abby was a sight to behold.

Dressed in a skimpy red thong, with matching lace bra. Chris took a moment to look at his wife, Abby then popped on a loose fitted flower dress.

Chris groaned; he had missed the opportunity for a quick grope. Sensing his disappointment, Abby reached out and grabbed his cock through his briefs. She gave it a playful tug. Chris started to get aroused.

"That can wait for later," she said with a cheeky grin on her face.

Chris had to make do with a pec on the cheek for now.

Chris then put on some tight tan shorts, with a white polo shirt. They both slipped on some espadrille shoes.

They were both excited at meeting the new neighbours.

It was 7pm, they made their way towards Alexi and Markus's house. They were all new houses in this small street. Alexi and Markus's house almost mirrored Abby's and Chris's. They knocked on the door simultaneously.

What greeted them was a sight to behold. Alexi opened the door, She oozed sex appeal.

She was wearing a long, tight black maxi dress, with a waist high slit that went up both sides. Showing off her toned, muscular legs.

Her thick afro hair was tied back, showing of her eyes, stunning jawline with plumped dark lips. Her bubble butt ass was stretching the fabric to its limits.

She had very small tits, almost no cleavage. Her nipples could be clearly made out through the material.

Although the dress was very classy, she was in barefoot. Which Chris noted as being slightly odd.

"Come on in, Markus is in the shower and won't be too long," she said.

Alexi led the couple the living area, it was a large open plan room. There was a L-shaped dark blue sofa sat opposite the tv on the wall. The open plan kitchen area was behind the sofa.

A grazing platter was set out on the mirrored coffee table in front of them.

"Do you guys drink beer? we only have the low carb stuff," Alexi asked, and she sauntered to the fridge.

"Sure," Abby and Chris both replied at the same time, slight nervousness in Chris's voice.

As Alexi bent over to look in the fridge. Chris could not help but look, bending from the waist, her ass was surely about to rip the dress.

A deep voice echoed through the room, slightly startling the couple.

"Have you seen my shorts?"

Markus had emerged butt naked in the kitchen, unaware Abby and Chris were there. He was facing in the direction of Alexi at the fridge.

From Chris's (and Abby's) point of view they could see a huge man, big muscular back. An ass that could opened a beer bottle. Huge thick set legs. He was like an African Caribbean Zues.

"Oh my word, Markus, we have guests!" shouted Alexi.

"What?" quizzed Markus. In doing so turning around swiftly to face the couple sat on the sofa.

As he did so, a huge cock swung with the rest of his body. At least seven inches, and it was flaccid.

Abby and Chris got a full view of Markus before he quickly tried to cover himself up with his hands. He had sculpted muscles everywhere. A six pack, under neath perfect chest muscles. He had big trunk like arms.

Chris also noted that his two hands could not completley cover his package.

He looked at his wife, who seemed to be in a gaze, eyes locked on the massive man standing in front of her.

"I am so sorry guys," Markus said.

Chris had his doubts at the tone of voice he was using. Did he do this deliberately he thought to himself?

"That's ok, you weren't to know," Abby replied.

"Here," Alexi interrupted.

She had thrown him some shorts she retrieved from the washing machine.

"Thanks," Markus caught the shorts and proceeded to put his foot through the hole.

This left his manhood hanging freely for what seemed an age. A long, thick shaft that had a big vein running through the middle of it. Two huge balls swung freely behind it. He was completely shaven.

Chris looked at Abby, who simply seemed transfixed by Markus.

Thoughts now started to rush through Chris's head.

Should he get them out of there? or Make an excuse to leave? he was frozen to the spot, unable to speak.

Alexi, broke the silence "Apologies, he is always walking around here naked, not that I mind," she then looked at Abby with a wicked expression, I'm sure you don't mind either do you Abby?"

Abby instantly replied "nope," Chris was in shock at his wife remark. It was so quick and immediate.

He shot a quizzical look at his wife, "Well, look at him Chris!" she paused for a second before continuing, "we are all adults here Chris, don't be a prude."

Chris now in total disbelief at not only the environment he was found himself in, but his wife's response and attitude towards the situation.

It was almost as if she had already met Alexi and Markus.

"Well, if no one minds," Markus said "I will take these shorts off, I love being free."

Alexi, now made her way over to the sofa and sat to the right of Chris.

Markus made his way over to Abby and sat to the left of her. Alexi placing her hand on Chris's right thigh, stroking it up and down.

Chris looked into Alexi's eyes, such a beautiful woman. He gazed into them, taking in all her beauty. Alexi then started feel his cock through his shorts.

He closed his eyes for only a split second, allowing her to rub him over the top of his shorts.

He then slowly snapped back to reality, in his own sense of pleasure he had forgotten about Abby.

He looked to his left; it was a sight he never thought he would see.

Markus, slowly tracing his fingers up then inside of Abby's thigh.

He watched as his wife slowly parted her legs. She had her head back, breathing slightly more heavily.

"mmmmmmmmmm fuck," Abby moaned. Markus had started to circle her clit with his thumb.

One of his Markus's massive fingers skillfully found Abbys wet opening, he was now inside Ally's freshly trimmed pussy.

"Fuck yes," was all Abby could manage to say.

Abby turned to Chris, biting her own bottom lip. She was clearly turned on and was up for whatever was coming next.

Chris had to stop this, it was shocking and he started to feel uncomfortable.

As he was about to put and end to it, Alexi had knelt on her knees in front of Chris, now looking up at him.

As Chris was about to speak, Alexi kissed Chris's cock through his shorts.

At this point he looked back at his wife. She still had her head back, Markus was now sliding his finger in and out of her.

He had taken one of Abby's perfect tits out, and was circling the nipple with his tongue. Abby was in a frenzy and moaning out loud.

Markus then slid his middle finger into her, alongside his index finger. After only 3 or 4 thrusts in and out of her opening, Abby's legs started to shake. She now had hold of the two cushions either side of her in a vice like grip.

She instantly yelled "I'm cumming, I'm cumming", Abby now giving out a guttural moan, had just had the greatest orgasm she has ever had.

Chris, still in a mental battle, had now surrendered to the sexual chemistry between the four and the situation that taken place.

Abby looked at Chris "I want to taste him," Abby did not ask, she demanded. She then made her way to the floor, on her knees, now in the same position alongside Alexi.

She grabbed hold of Markus massive throbbing dick, now standing at least ten inches and was as thick as her wrist. She never took her eyes away from Chris, as she took as much of it in her mouth as she could.

This turned Chris on more than he could ever have imagined. Abby looked away and was now fully concentrated on Markus.

Abby was was soon bobbing up and down on his cock. She could only fit a quarter of it in her mouth. She was clearly enjoying the size of a new dick.

Markus was clearly enjoying it.

Fuck it, Chris thought to himself, he gets to be with Alexi. May as well make the best of a bad situation.

Alexi still on her knee's, Still licking Chris and mimicking sucking his cock through his tan shorts.

Alexi was looking over at Abby and Markus who had now grabbed the back of Abby's head and pushing her down on his huge manhood. Abby's now taking in half of his massive shaft.

It made Abby gag a few times, but she quickly adjusted to Markus's desired rhythm.

Chris was rock hard in his shorts, his cock was straining to break free, however Alexi had yet to free it. Instead, she was watching her husband face fuck another man's wife.

Over the slurping noise, Chris noticed that Alexi's hand had made its way to her own clit. She was now pleasuring herself.

Alexi gave out her own moan of pleasure. As she continued to work on herself. The sexual chemistry in the room was intense.

Chris noticed that Alexi now had glazed eyes, her hand movements were getting more predominant on her pussy. She then gave out a "fuuuuuuck", she had pleasured herself to orgasm.

Chris desperately needed to be satisfied. As he reached for his zipper, Markus shouted at the top of his voice "I am going to cum, I'm going to cum in your mouth", Abby looked up at him, open eyed and seemed to have a disappointing look on her face. She then tried to muffle something. Chris could not make out what she was saying.

Abby's mouth now going towards the top of his big, hard, shiny cock, but as her mouth travelled up his shaft, he pushed her head down and with one last thrust he started to pump his seed into the back of her throat.

Markus let go of her head, Abby was now gulping down his semen, her mouth now fully enclosed over his shaft. Markus's balls contracting as he kept pumping his juice into Abby's throat.

She grabbed the base of his cock and started to milk whatever he had left. She savoured every drop from Markus.

She gave him one last suck and opened her mouth to set Markus free.

She looked over to Dean, she had a slight dribble of white goo dripping down her chin.

"Well guys, that was interesting" Alexi said as she stood "maybe we can take this arrangement up a level next time," she asked.

Chris's sexual frustration getting the better of him "Fuck yes" he said. Feeling a huge sense of injustice.

"Okay then, same time next week?" Alexi asked.

Having now straightened herself up, looking at Markus, a blushing, embarrassed Abby made her way to the front door. "We will have to wait and see" she said.

Chris closely followed Abby out the door, looking back at Alexi who was standing in the hallway with a huge smile on her face, he then closed the door behind him.