Cumming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kieran let me into his flat and I looked around. It was insane to me that a man could just inhabit a flat by himself. Kieran's flat was tasteful and elegant with lots of steel and wood. I stood in the hallway stupidly, admiring everything. I felt him behind me and enjoyed his hands on my shoulders.

"You're really tense, kid." He murmured as he rubbed them.

"Weird." I joked. "I'm normally so relaxed when I do this." Keiran snorted. I liked his hands on my body and I started directing him to where my muscles were starting to ache from earlier. He followed my directions obediently and I started to relax. He paused.

"Hey uh kid..."

"What's that?'

"You mind if I take your shirt off?" I grunted.

"I dunno, it makes my pecs look good." I muttered as I started to peel it off. Keiran stopped me.

"Let me." He said. I dropped my arms to my sides and let him slowly lift up my shirt. I watched him enjoy the slow reveal of my body. I could see his dick getting hard.

"You like what you see huh?" Keiran looked me in the eye and grinned.

"Oh yeah." I started to flex for him and he moaned as he pulled the shirt over my head.

"You're a god." He said.

"Shut up. My ego is big enough." He discarded my shirt and slowly felt me up.

"We can knock that down a bit." He said as he reached for my dick. I looked him in the eye and shook my head slowly. God damn he was an arsehole. He leant in and tipped my chin up towards him. His eyes flickered to my lips and back to my eyes. I nodded, almost imperceptibly and allowed him to lean down and start kissing me. His lips were insanely soft, and his beard tickled my stubble. He waited for me to allow his tongue in my mouth rather than barging in. I felt myself shoving him against a wall and untucking his shirt as we made out. He moaned and let me take charge. I pulled his shirt off and gently tugged on his nipples, making him swear under his breath.

"Fuck yeah dude. I love it when you fucking swear for me like that." I muttered. I undid his pants with one hand, pinning him against the wall with my other. He moaned into my mouth as I slowly shuffled his pants down and his dick sprang out. I tried not to let my horniness show too much but god damn that was one impressive cock. I reached for his balls first, I didn't want him to know how incredible I found him- I already knew I wasn't really in charge here, but I wanted to pretend I was for as long as possible. I gently played with them, moving my hand pinning Kieran's chest down to his throat. He grunted and his eyes rolled back, I was ticking all his boxes. I felt a surge of power and yanked his pants down. He kicked them away and I grabbed his hands and held them above his head.

"Stay there." I said and stood back. I wanted to take him in. He panted, keeping his arms up, and looked me over.

"Hey stud." He said.

"What's that slut?" He grinned.

"You wanna take those off for me?" He gestured at my trousers. I shook my head with a smirk and dove back into him, pushing him hard against the wall and kicking his legs wide open. I massaged his dick with my knee as I kissed him, holding his throat down with one hand and flicking his nipple with the other. Whenever we paused for breath he would swear to himself.

"Bedroom?" He suggested eventually, panting and whining. I pulled him off the wall and smacked his arse.

"Lead on." I followed him through the flat, admiring his arse. Mine was bigger, more time spent squatting, but his was firm and tight, and his cheeks looked so fucking juicy. I was totally hard. I paused at the threshold of his room and allowed him to settle on the bed. He lay on his back and spread his legs obscenely, playing with his dick, fuck it was unnecessarily big. I heard myself moan as I leant onto the bed and straddled him. I leant down to kiss him but he held me away from him.

"Those are going to have to come off." He said, looking at my pants. It wasn't a request. I sat back and slowly unbuttoned them. I let my cock free and shuffled my pants below my arse. I was rock hard and dripping with pre cum. I stroked myself a couple of times, just to relive some of the pressure, before kneeling up and discarding my pants as elegantly as I could.

"Happy?" I knelt up, rubbing my dick on Keiran's face slowly. He groaned.

"Be happier when that's in my arse." He muttered. I grunted. If this were a porno I'd make him suck me first, then I'd tease him, slap him around a bit and make him suck on my boxers before I ploughed him... but I knew my limits. "Lube and condoms in the top drawer." He gestured with his head. I reached for them.

"I kind of want to go in raw." I said as I lubed up a finger and stuck it in his arse carefully. He shuddered.

"That's not gonna happen kid." I worked my finger up his arse, exploring how he felt, and how he reacted. I added another finger experimentally. "Besides- oh shit..." he wriggled as I hit the right spot and I grinned triumphantly. "It might help with your uh- oh god damn fuck me. Fuck me stud." I slowly worked my fingers in him as he swore incoherently. I wrapped my dick up with my free hand.

"Get on your knees and show me that arse." I said. Kieran sighed as I pulled my fingers out and dutifully turned around for me.

"Hey stud." He muttered as I lined myself up behind him, panting at the sight of this fucking stud on his knees. "Don't worry if you don't last. I'm going to be a lot tighter than your last girlfriend and we have all night." I grunted. I spread his cheeks and he reached behind himself, holding them open for me. I rubbed my tip against his opening and sighed in pleasure. He was so damn good. I pushed my head in and shivered. This was better than I could have imagined.

"Oh god damn you're tight. Ugh that's a tight fucking ass." I moaned.

"Yeah." He panted back. I pushed myself further in, hoping I could at least get my whole cock in there before I came. His breath caught in his throat as I squeezed a little more in.

"Dude. Oh fuck you have a nice ass." I grabbed his cheeks and felt my nails dig in. He grunted. I eased the rest of my dick into him. "You're so good." I smacked him hard as I enjoyed him wrapped around me. I rolled my hips forward, thrusting deeper into him.

"Oh fuck yes Jack." He moaned. I'd always liked it when girls cried my name. I grinned and continued grinding against him, feeling the friction build. I was really hitting something he liked. I curled my fist in his hair and let it get a bit much before pulling out and gently rubbing my dick over his cheeks. I was basically done already- I was trying so fucking hard not to cum but for someone as inexperienced as me with low stamina this was proving to be way too much. Kieran was moaning at my loss and I circled his cheeks. He was so hot. I wanted to ram into him, really fuck him, but I was so close to the edge already. I circled his rim with my dick a couple of times before I decided to go for it. We both knew I couldn't last anyway, why not just fucking do it. I spat at his hole and rubbed my fingers against it.

"Oh yeah." I murmured. I plunged in and pulled all the way out again. I did this twice more, ramming him deep, filling him with my generous cock, and pulling out again I slapped him hard as I did it and reached up to wrap my fingers around his throat. He liked that a lot. His breathing grew shallower. Unfortunately mine did too.

"Shit. Dude imma cum in you." I said, pounding him.

"Yeah." He managed to pant out and I let myself jizz deep inside him. I kept thrusting as my orgasm subsided, and Kieran was responding enthusiastically. I sighed as I pulled out and pulled the condom off me, rubbing the rest of my cum into my dick. Ugh I had to make this up to him. I turned him over, and knelt between his knees. I didn't really see myself sucking dick but I had to admit, I was kinda excited to try this one. He watched me lean in, two fingers teasing his arse.

"You trying to take all of that stud?" He laughed as I started licking his tool.

"No harm in trying." I lapped at his balls briefly.

"You don't need to do that stud. Thought you were all top."

"I'd be a pretty shit top if that's all I could give you." I swallowed the head of his dick and he groaned, watching me. I just played gently with the tip for a bit, getting the feel for it. I wanted to see how much I could take though and I relaxed my throat. I started to try and get it all in my mouth, choking on his dick. He moaned encouragingly. I could feel him pushing way down my throat, and I was sort of gagging on him, but it was sort of ok. I pushed on and felt myself waking up again down there. I couldn't quite ram his whole cock in me but I looked up and saw I didn't have far to go. And we had all night. I slid off his dick and returned to sucking on the head and I felt Kieran pull me up by my hair.

"You reckon you've never done this before?" He said.

"Nah man." He grunted. "Just tell me what you need, I'll do it. I just want you to feel good." He groaned and thrust his hips in my face which I took as an invitation to keep going but he held my head firm as I tried to return to sucking on him.

"You're almost fully hard again." He looked between my legs.

"Yeah, doesn't take long." I said, embarrassed. "It's about the only thing he's doing right at the moment." Kieran laughed.

"He's doing a lot of things right." He said. "You ready to go again?" I looked at his crotch where his dick was pointing straight up.

"You don't want me to take care of you babe?" I stroked him. He shook his head.

"You'll take care of me. Just not like that." I shrugged and removed his fingers from his arse, replacing them with my own. I gathered his hands together and held them above his head.

"God I kinda want to tie you up." I murmured as I looked at him. He shrugged.

"Top drawer." I let his arms go, but he obediently held them up and I kept finger fucking him as I grabbed the length of rope. I wrapped it around his arms and had to use both hands to tie it to either side of the bedposts. I grinned at the sight.

"That's so fucking hot." I ripped open another condom and rolled it on. "Tonight might get expensive." I muttered, looking at the discarded one in the trash ."I'm really working my way through these." Kieran grinned.

"You're worth it stud." He looked me over and thrust his hips towards me. "You gonna fuck me or what?" I grabbed his hips and pushed him into the bed.

"Pull your legs apart babe." I crawled between them, looking at his stretched hole. "Fuck that's a nice hole." I probed it with my tongue. He moaned.

"Fuck me Jack, please." I didn't need encouragement. I looked down at him and slowly entered him again.

Shit, he just felt so fucking good. I liked being able to look into his eyes as I slowly thrust in and out. I took it as slow as I could, enjoying every fucking nerve ending rubbing against his insides. He was gasping with pleasure and I ran my hands over his slim body, gently teasing his nipples the way I liked it. I stroked his cheek and he leant into my touch.

"Jack, you feel so shitting nice." He moaned. I probed his mouth with my fingers and he opened up, sucking on my fingers like it was the juiciest cock he'd ever seen. I had to close my eyes to give myself some space and I moaned as I rocked into him.

"You fucking whore." I muttered. "God damn thats a sweet ass." I tried thrusting deeper, seeing how much he could take. "Oh that's it baby." I moaned as I felt my abs clench, trying to hold off the inevitable. He chuckled, watching me. I moved my hand to smother him and pressed down as I moved in and out. "Shut up bitch." I muttered. I could feel him smiling under my hand. I smiled too. I just wanted to fuck him forever, my dick in his arse, watching his enormous cock bobbing up and down and his face flush with the intensity. I started thrusting faster, my eyes still closed. I slapped his face as I moved, and he groaned.

"Hit me harder."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." I hit him harder and was rewarded with him thrusting up to meet me, swearing. He had a filthy mouth. I loved it.

"Open your eyes, Jack." I shook my head, clenching my fists in his ribs as I pounded into him. "Look at me." He insisted. I sighed. I opened my eyes and looked into his as I thrust. He rolled his own eyes back and moaned, as though I was making him pass out.

"I know what you're doing." I whispered, and struck him again with the back side of my hand. His head wrenched to the side and he panted heavily.

"Is it working?" He whispered back. "You like me like this? Tied up like your bitch? You big, fucking stud- " I grunted and began to move faster. I had no consideration for his hole- I was trying to shove everything I had in it. I felt him clench his muscles for me, making his tight little pussy even tighter.

"You fucking bitch." I panted as I felt my second orgasm hit me. It was even better than the first, watching him groan in pleasure as I came in him, gently rolling his hips to coax the last spurts out of me. I couldn't stop the moaning from my throat as I pumped until my dick started to grow limp again. I collapsed on his abs panting.

"Shit. Shit." I took a deep breath and tried to regain control. I looked up at him from where I lay, my head on one side. I felt my dick slip out. "Oh god, I'm so fucking sorry." I blinked at him, hoping he wasn't too disgusted. He grinned wickedly.

"That's on me." He said. "I wanted to watch you lose control." I laughed and sat up. I removed the second condom from my dick and tossed it away. I reached up and untied his arms, rubbing them to get some feeling into them.

He wrapped them around me, gently feeling up my muscles. He wrapped his hands around my face, and gently stroked my hair, pushing it away from my eyes. I looked at him shyly. "See if you can take the whole thing in that pretty mouth yeah?" He looked at his dick and I sighed eagerly. He gently pressed me into his crotch and held me there lightly. I liked the feel of his hand on the back of my head- not too firm but firm enough I knew not to move away. The least I could do was swallow his whole dick, after he'd just given me the two best fucking orgasms of my life. I ran my tongue up and down the length of his dick, enjoying how it felt in my mouth. I guess I really was a little cocksucker. I moaned as I circled the tip of his dick with my tongue and he pushed me deeper. He paused as I had about half his length in my mouth and pumped for a second.

"You're doing so great baby." He murmured, stroking my hair. I moaned around him. "Just a little more." He said. He gripped my head tighter as he pushed the rest of his length down my throat. Fuck, I had never felt so totally owned before. Spit was pouring out of the sides of my mouth as he fucked my face and I gagged a little, although not enough for him to stop. He thrust in a few times, basically using me. I did what I could, keeping my teeth away, breathing through my nose, allowing him to manipulate me. "You sure you never did this before? You're taking it like a champ, stud." I moaned against him in response. I felt my heart swell with pride and my dick twitch. "Oh fuck kid, that feels good." He started panting harder and thrusting faster. His abs clenched. I was completely hard again, it felt like he was about to shoot his load and the thought turned me on like nothing else. He had a lot more control than me though, he slowed down and slowly withdrew himself from my mouth. I looked up at him, disappointed. He laughed as he looked at my face.

"Don't give me that look, kid. I want to come with your dick buried in me." I grinned and sat up.

"Ready when you are." He raised his eyebrows as he looked at my cock.

"That really turned you on huh?"

"Everything you do is turning me on." I said. I shook my hair out, flexing as I did, knowing he would be watching.

"So you think you could let me cum this time?" He asked. I felt myself blush.

"Ah. We'll see. Third times the charm right?" He wrapped his fingers in my hair as he laughed and pulled me in for a kiss. We made out, touching each other's bodies and sticking our tongues down each other's throat. My dick was rubbing against his and the feeling of my cock against another mans was fucking incredible. I wrapped my hand around them and rubbed up and down. God damn it was hot. Kieran grabbed me by the wrist and pulled my hand away.

"Don't." He said. I opened my eyes. "Save it." He looked at me firmly. I nodded and held up my other hand in surrender. He grabbed my other wrist and turned me around. I wondered if he would bend me over but he just kissed my neck gently, and wormed his tongue in my ear. Shit, I'd never had that done before. I moaned and he tightened his grip on me. "Stay in control." He whispered in my ear.

"You're making that difficult." I muttered. He bit my ear.

"I know." He said. He let me go and I turned around to look at him. "Stand there." He directed me. I got off the bed and stood where he pointed. He pointed to the lube again and bent over the bed. He pulled his legs up so he was kneeling on the edge of the bed as I rolled the next condom over my dick.

I rubbed his back and cheeks, feeling his body beneath me. I rubbed my hand up and down his crack and he sighed with pleasure. I replaced my hand with my cock, sliding up and down his crack. I focused on his pleasure, not my own, and slipped into his hole, knowing how much he loved it as he moaned slowly. I started thrusting, gritting my teeth and trying to sense where he wanted me, trying different angles until I heard him gasp in pleasure. I grinned as I placed my hands on his hips and leveraged myself against him. He moaned into the sheets below him. I wanted to speed up but I stopped myself from going crazy, and maintained my speed. He whimpered beneath me and gently rocked back to match my stroke. We panted against each other with each intense stroke... Jesus, something about this was so intimate, it felt unreal. I thrust a little deeper and he moaned, humping the sheets beneath him. I ran my fingers up his back and entwined then in his hair. I jerked his head up and he swore.

"Fuck yes." I pulled his whole torso up, easily strong enough to hold his lithe body against me, and I continued to fuck him, thrusting a little harder and faster. I held him tight, with my arm wrapped around his neck like a choke hold. With my free hand I explored his body, tweaking his nipples and enjoying the incoherent sounds he made.

"Mmmm. I like it when you moan for me." I muttered.

"Jaack..." He moaned obligingly.

"That's right baby, say my name. You got me so hot for you."

"Harder." He whispered. "Jack, please, fuck me." I grunted and obeyed him. "Oh fuck yes." He reached for his dick and I swatted his hand away. There was no way he was getting himself off after all this time. I stroked his dick up and down, slowly first, but I sped up as I started to work my cock in and out of his arse powerfully. "Jaaac- shit jack yeah just like that. Jack, Jack, fuck,"

"Fuck you're a little slut aren't you? Keep moaning my name baby." His rhythm got more and more erratic until his whole body clenched up against mine as he let out a guttural moan. I felt his cum squirting from his dick and it was more than enough to send me over the edge. I pumped him full of my seed yet again, holding him tight against me.

He started to grow limp in my arms as his orgasm subsided, collapsing into me and letting himself be held. I squeezed him against me, still gently touching his dick. His breathing was quick and shallow- he seemed so fragile for the first time. I wanted to take care of him. I removed my arm from his neck and climbed on the bed beside him. I lay him down and entwined my limbs with his, pressing his head to my chest and wrapping my fingers in his hair. I held him there as his breathing returned to normal before kissing the top of his head.