Cumming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did I say?" I said eventually. "Third times the charm."

"It sure is, stud." I ran my hands up and down his body. He shivered and leant into me.

—-

"Ah shit." I said eventually. "I don't want to overstay my welcome. I should go." Kieran sat up and looked me over.

"You can stay the night." He said. "My schedules clear." I groaned at the thought of being with him all night, getting to play with his body, and if I was lucky, get him to cum again. That was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

"I fucking wish." I said. "My flatmates are all home tonight and we promised each other a party. And Uni starts tomorrow." Kieran grinned at me and ran his fingers through my hair. I let my head fall to his chest as he stroked my hair.

"The first lecture is always bullshit." He said. I chuckled.

"I'm amazed you remember, it must have been a while." I teased. Kieran playfully slapped my face. I grinned and lay with him for a minute before slowly sitting up. The guys would be wondering where I was. I stood up and pulled the last condom from my dick with a sigh.

"Uh." I looked down at my sweaty, cum covered body. "Any chance I could have a shower?"

Kieran hopped under the water with me. He soaped me up, paying careful attention to my muscles, and massaged the soap into me. As he reached my dick he looked up at me.

"Are you serious?" He said. I looked down at my dick. It was fully erect again. I shrugged.

"You make me really fucking horny." I said.

"I don't understand how you can be hard after all that." He said. I shrugged again and started to blush.

"Just ignore him, I do." I said. Kieran looked up at me.

"Is it gonna take much?" I rolled my eyes.

"What do you think?" Kieran grinned wickedly and paused in washing me, kneeling in the shower before me. He wrapped his arms around my legs and started bobbing on my dick. It didn't take long. The sight of him on his knees was too much, and he soon took me to my fourth climax of the evening. As I went limp in his mouth he picked up the soap again, and continued to wash my legs as though nothing had happened.

I was reluctant to leave. I knew the nature of hookups. That was the best sex of my entire life and I wasn't going to have him ever again. I lingered on the doorstep. Kieran leant on his doorway in a dressing gown and motioned for me to lean in to him. He kissed me, and I restrained myself from picking him up and dumping him back on the bed. He pulled away and clasped my chin.

"Call me." He instructed.

"Is that ok?" I blurted out, and started to blush.

"That's why I gave you my number." He smiled.

"Yeah I just, didn't want to cross any boundaries..." I trailed off as I imagined what I looked like. Like an excited puppy dog who knows he has a treat coming. Kieran chuckled.

"Don't worry kid. I want you to fuck me again." I grinned and kissed him once more before leaving.

--

When I got home the rest of my flat mates had already settled in.

"Jack it's about time you got here, what's your pizza order?" Robbo shouted at me from the living room.

"Ah. Whatever you guys want, I don't mind." I'd picked up a couple of six packs on the way home and put them in the middle of the room. Gus, Robbo, and Mark were playing Mario Kart and I passed them each a beer before sitting down with one myself. I noticed them looking at me, I'd become attuned to the feel of a guy sweeping you over with his eyes.

"What are you perverts staring at?"

"You look good." Mark said eventually. "No homo." He cracked up as I threw my coaster at him.

"Unlike you wankers I worked hard this summer."

I flexed my biceps at them. Robbo cracked up.

"Whatever. You had this house alone. I bet you've wanked in every fucking room." I blushed a little.

"Fuck you." I said, which was confirmation enough. They hooted at me.

"No wonder your forearms are so big." Gus teased. I sighed and laid back in my chair. It was good to be back with the boys.

--

I got ready for class the next day realising that virtually none of my t-shirts were acceptable anymore. What used to fit well now accentuated my pecs just... way too much. I mean, I loved it, I just didn't want to go to Uni with my fucking nipples sticking out. I managed to find a white t-shirt I'd bought recently and pulled on a denim jacket. I made myself coffee while I waited for Gus. Gus had a car, so he was my best friend and the reason I was studying Economics. Our first class was in an hour.

As we were driving up the hill he turned down the radio.

"Hey dude, is there something different about you?" He said casually. I blushed.

"Ah. Is it that obvious?" I laughed. He shrugged.

"That depends what it is." He said carefully. I felt the smile fall from my face and I leant against the window.

"Ah shit dude. Look don't- don't be weird about it ok?"

"Ok."

"I'm like 80% sure..." I thought back to last night. "Like 99% sure I'm gay." I said. I felt more embarrassed than I expected saying it out loud. Gus nodded, his eyes on the road.

"Yeah, I always kind of thought you might be." He said.

"Really?" I couldn't believe it. I was such a lad, a boy's boy.

"Yeah mate, just the way you check out the rugby team." He grinned. I felt my stomach twist a little, even at his good natured teasing.

"Shit. Maybe everyone one knew but me." I muttered. Gus shook his head.

"Na. I don't think so." He drummed his fingers on the steering wheel. "Nice one anyway mate, figuring it out." I chuckled.

"Thanks dude."

We arrived in class early and sat front and centre, because Gus was a nerd. I pulled out my laptop and scanned the room. It was a fairly large class. Maybe 300 students. The lecturer was running late, making Gus nervous. Eventually he walked in and I sank into my seat.

"Shit." I muttered, and Gus looked at me quizzically. I started to blush, god I wish I could control that... I looked up as our well dressed lecturer smiled and apologised for being late. He had a coffee in his hand, and said he would have been on time but kind of an arsehole without his coffee. Everyone laughed. I half heartedly smiled.

He opened his laptop and peered at the class before starting. His eyes fell on me and there was the briefest flash of acknowledgment before he smirked at my discomfort.

"Kieran Jones." He introduced himself.