Cumming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later, it felt like – a glance at the clock showed me 45 minutes had passed – she had appeared at my side in the basement, still naked and a little sweaty.

"I've finished the bathroom, Sir. Is there anything else you need done?"

I looked at her for a moment, staring at the body and trying to figure the odds of fooling around with her versus getting my job done. Money won. "Yes, Robbie. The upstairs bathroom could use some work, and if you finish that and there's still time, could you vacuum upstairs as well?"

She nodded, a little dejected, but she knew better than to say anything. As she turned away, I stopped her.

"Did you practice?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Your deep throat technique?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I'm sorry I won't be able to experience it today, Robbie. Bad luck. But I'll check in on your progress remotely when I'm out from under this crunch." I stroked her ass as she walked away, the smooth skin against my fingers sent tingles up my spine.

Awhile later I heard the vacuum and wished I could watch her, but I concentrated on my work. Shortly afterward she shouted down that she was done and would be leaving.

"Super! Thanks for your help today! I'll see you next Tuesday, yeah?"

"Yes, Sir. Tuesday. 2PM. Take care, Sir. Don't work too hard."

The double-entendre wasn't lost on me and I grunted, turning back to the sonofabitch assignment I just wanted out of my life.

* - * - * - *

"Is there someone at school you have a crush on?" It was a stupid way to ask the question, but I was interested in knowing more about her.

She stopped wiping the table and looked at me, leaning on her elbows, her breasts hanging. "Really? You want to know about my love life?"

I smiled and indicated that this was the game today.

"Shit. Shit. This is worse than 'Truth or Dare." She paused and considered. "Well, there is a guy I sure would like to know better. He's cute as hell and pretty smart. We have a couple of classes together but he doesn't seem all that interested in me. Besides, the rumors about him make me kind of think I shouldn't be thinking about him."

"Rumors?" I scanned the paper as she continued to clean the kitchen. As nice as it was having a naked young woman in my house, it was almost nicer to have her cleaning it.

"Holly Bergmeister. Supposedly he kinda attacked her at homecoming. At least that's what her friends whispered about. And they did break up shortly afterwards." Her breasts jiggled as she struggled to get a stain off the formica.

"And what does he have to say on the subject?"

"Are you kidding? Nobody brings it up. The only reason I'm not completely convinced is that Holly hasn't been the most truthful person when I've been with her...'course that was a couple of years ago...I dunno." She stood up and wiped her forehead, her flat belly and thatch front and center to me across the table. I stared at her, feeling my cock stiffen.

"Anyway, what's the guy's name?"

"Greg. Greg Tilden. He's...well, he's pretty smart, very cute, and nicely built. He hangs around with some odd characters, so I don't really know whether he's my type or not. My friends think he's pretty cool..." She turned to work on the counters, her sweet ass tightening with every movement of her arm. An idea hit me...I wasn't sure why I had been asking about her love life, but all of a sudden something crystalized.

"Do you think he'd be open to making a little money?"

She stopped and looked at me, her eyes narrowed slightly and her forehead wrinkled a little. Suspicious. "How? Why?" When she saw my disapproval, she looked down. "Maybe, Sir."

"I want to start emptying out the boxes in the basement and I can't lift many of them. You won't be able to do it alone, plus there's some heavy furniture I want moved around. I thought he might want to make a few bucks for an afternoon."

She shrugged and turned back to her work. "I can ask him for you if you want, Sir."

"Better yet, can you get me his phone number. I want to discuss it with him directly."

She stiffened a little but nodded and concentrated on cleaning the counters.

* - * - * - *

"Greg? Greg Tilden?" It was a Monday – I calculated he was out of school, although Robbie had given me his cell, so for all I knew he was sitting in class.

The voice on the other end of the phone was pleasant and open. "Yeah, this is Greg."

"Greg, my name is Phil Torken. I'm a neighbor of Robbie Brooks. I was talking with her the other day and she suggested you might be interested in helping me out with some odd jobs?"

We discussed the particulars and I suggested he come by when it was convenient to scope out the work and figure out the details. He said he could get over in a few minutes.

The young man who stood at my front door was broad shouldered and well proportioned – not too bulky, not too skinny. His face was clean shaven – no apparent beard at all – and his eyes were bright and intelligent. "Greg? Come in, come in. Why don't we sit in the living room and chat a bit. Do you want anything to drink?"

We settled in and I started the interview. He didn't think it was an interview, but I had every intention of making sure he was suitable for my purposes. Robbie was right in being suspicious of my intentions.

"So, Greg. I'm an independent video engineer – I work out of my office in the basement..." I pointed to the floor. "Over the years, I've accumulated a lot of junk, and as I mentioned on the phone, I've decided it's time to start clearing it out."

He nodded, looking around the room.

"Recently I've had some trouble with my back and as I can't afford to be laid up, I thought it would be prudent to pay someone to help me clear it out rather than take the chance myself."

"Sounds fine, Mr. Torken..."

"You can call me, Phil, Greg. Mr. Torken was my father..." I smiled disarmingly.

"Sure. Doesn't sound like a problem. Is the stuff really heavy?"

"I'll show you it in a moment. So...do you know Robbie very well?" I made it sound like small talk.

"Not that well. She's in a couple of my classes....but...she seems a little...mmm...stand-offish."

"Hmmm. I've known her a long time – she's about the same age as my youngest. When I asked her if she knew someone who could help out, your name came up pretty fast. I got the feeling she might have a thing for you."

He looked up at me from his drink and turned his head a little. "Really? I never got that impression."

"You got to admit, though, she's pretty good looking...." I said it in an offhand way – just one of the boys, not a creepoid next door.

"Yeah, she's pretty hot. But..." he shrugged.

"She does some work for me, pretty regularly. I'm thinking she and you would work together – being the athlete and all, she's pretty strong, but I think this stuff is more than she can handle."

He shrugged and cocked his head a little – "'sOkay with me. Whatever."

"Anyway, when I asked her who she knew, and she mentioned your name, I got the sense she was hoping you'd say yes."

He started looking a little concerned, like he didn't understand where this was heading.

"It's cool. I don't care what you two get into." I acted as if I misunderstood his assumption. "The thing is though, I need to know I can trust you to behave yourself if I leave you two alone. You know what I mean?"

His eyes grew wide, as if I was accusing him of something and then he clouded over – a little broody. "I don't understand. Are you saying you can't trust me alone with a woman?"

Bingo. Holly Bergwhatever. "It's just...I asked around after Robbie suggested you, and apparently you don't have a completely untarnished character. A Holly Bergsomethingorother?" I stared at him, waiting for him to challenge me.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. That little bitch. She is so fucking me up." He didn't say it with a lot of anger, just disappointment.

"What happened?" I sat back, relaxed and waiting for him to tell his side of the story. So easy. He'd be eating out of her cunt in no time.

"I don't know. I thought we had something going and then 'boom!' she started acting all weird and then she broke it off claiming I tried to attack her or something. Nothing happened. Nothing."

"Well something must have happened. Women don't just start that shit if there wasn't something."

"I swear," his voice got a little high and whiny. He took a breath. "Listen, if this is going to be a problem, I'll just leave, but the fact is she and I didn't do anything. I've tried to figure out why she started this rumor about me, but she won't even talk to me – even with her friends there." He was clearly frustrated...and likely in denial.

"Well, it sounds like there's more to the story than you're telling. I'm happy to have you work for me, but if you're alone with Robbie, I want to make sure she's going to be okay. You sure you don't want to let me in on the details?"

He sighed and sat back, wiping his face. "Okay. Here's the straight story. You don't know Holly, right? Anyway, she's a little uptight. High strung. We'd been dating for about three months. No...not like you're thinking. I was a perfect gentleman and there was no way she was going to put out. Not that way. Anyway – it was Homecoming weekend and I asked her to go to the game and the party afterwards. It was a typical night out, no biggee. I didn't have any expectations – she's a nice girl and she'd made it pretty clear that anything past second base was completely out of the question. Frustrating, but she's a really nice girl. So, what the fuck – a nice night out, a little titty, whatever." He looked around the room, not quite believing he was telling me all this.

"So we get to the party and it's a little wilder than she had expected. A couple of the girls had taken off their shirts and were dancing – imitating 'Girls Gone Wild' or some shit. It was getting pretty out of hand and she wasn't comfortable. I kind of liked it though. It isn't every day you get to see some of the hot chicks expose themselves. I told her to go into another room if she wasn't comfortable and we'd leave in a little while. That pissed her off and she kinda stormed out of the place. I hung around for a little while longer just to see where it might go, but the chicks just started giggling and left with their boyfriends.

"When I went to look for her, everybody told me she'd walked out. I felt bad and drove off after her."

"And?"

"And I found her about two blocks away walking to her house. It would have taken her an hour to get there, so I offered her a ride home. I felt bad, but I didn't see what the big deal was.

"She got in the car and fumed. She wouldn't talk to me. I apologized for ruining her night but otherwise I decided this wasn't going anywhere. About ten minutes before I dropped her off, she suddenly turned to me and accused me of being a pig. 'You're a lousy, pig, Greg. That's what you are! Oggling those girls' breasts. Is that all you want? Tits and ass?' I didn't think that was such a bad thing, but I decided not to say anything.

"'What if I did that at a party? How happy would you be with me? I bet Jim and Jack aren't so happy right now...' I just shrugged. It was over as far as I could tell. Hey. I'm not sure why I'm telling you all this. I haven't said a word to anyone about that night. What the fuck..."

"It's okay, Greg. Actually, it's pretty important. Rumors are really difficult things to squelch – hell, if I've gotten wind of it, you may have trouble getting references for jobs in this town. Had that occurred to you?" He looked up a little alarmed. "Anyway, it doesn't sound like it ended there..."

"No...no it certainly didn't. I had decided I was done with her. She was just too nervous for me. Shit. It was just a couple of tits. If she couldn't handle that, I wasn't sure where we were going. No. She suddenly suggested I turn off and park over at Sanderson's Park. I wasn't too keen on that, but she was pretty emphatic. When I shut off the motor she started to make a move on me. On me! She peeled off her top and bra – that part wasn't too unusual – like I said, 2nd base hadn't been a problem, but she'd never done it without my...uhhh...I'm not sure I should be going here..."

"I understand. Okay. Well, the job pays $20 an hour, but I really have to be able to trust you. So, I'm sorry to have wasted your time..."

He scrunched up his mouth a little and looked away. "Hold on...hold on. She actually did more than take off her top – for the first time, she actually stripped off all of her clothes...right there in the front seat of my car. I...I was pretty shocked...well, you know, shocked and...and..."

"...horny?"

He smiled sheepishly. "Wouldn't you have been?" He stopped and thought about that and continued. "Anyway, there she was – three months and I'd never been past her navel, and all of a sudden she's buck naked in the car. I wasn't sure where this was going and didn't want to push it. So I kind of hung back and stared.

"'Do you like what you see?' She kind of taunted me, as if she was provoking me. But for what, I couldn't figure it out. I reached over and touched her shoulder and she screamed at me. 'Don't touch me you fucking asshole. You wanted to see those girls, well, look all you like, but you'll never touch me again.' And then she turned to face me and spread her legs wide open." He stopped and closed his eyes taking a deep breath. "I...well, Phil? I can't really tell you any more than that. She kind of swore me to silence, and I feel like, no matter what she's saying about me, I've given her my word and I can't go against that."

Teenagers – you gotta love 'em. "That's pretty responsible of you, Greg. Given she's not been too kind to you, apparently. By the way, you are 18, right?"

He nodded absently and then he looked up at me. "Why?"

"Oh, nothing really – it's just that sometimes I keep odd hours and I wouldn't want to keep you past a curfew." That, and if you had been bonking Holly B. and you were underage, that might have been an interesting tidbit....and then it occurred to me. "Hey, sport, how old is Holly?"

He stared at me and his eyes got wide. "I....uhhhmm....shit. As far as I know she turned 18 in November...." And he realized his goose was cooked. She could skewer him.

I smiled grimly and took a sip from my ice water letting him think about it for a minute.

"We all have secrets, Greg. It turns out, yours isn't so secret...anymore. But the statute of limitations for statutory rape is pretty short – not sure exactly what it is..."

He sat forward, anger twisting his face. "But. Nothing. Happened!"

"Shhhh...." I waved my hands down, trying to settle him a little. "I get that. I understand. But it's her word against yours and if she has any reason to fuck you up, she holds all the cards."

Tears were actually forming in his eyes. He looked at me confused and pissed. In the ensuing months since Holly B had been making his life miserable, nobody had suggested he might face criminal charges.

"Greg. Don't panic. Í'm not going to do anything about this. I'm just happy you told me the truth...at least as far as you got. I have to say, I'm pretty impressed you've continued to protect this young woman given how poorly she seems to have treated you...why do you suppose she started acting that way after that night?"

He sniffled a little and looked up at me, the panic subsiding. "Like I said, I can't really talk about that, but I can say, I never touched her. After...that...moment, she just put her clothes back on and told me to take her home. I've never seen her alone since then....shit. Shit! What are you going to do?"

"Greg. I'm not interested in your problems. I'm just happy to hear you can be trusted, regardless of what Holly Bergenstock has to say about it. I have to say, though, you've made me damn curious now why she went through all of that...but I guess that will have to remain a mystery.

"Here's the deal, though: if you and Robbie are going to work together, you have to know a couple of things. I'll let her tell you the details, but the gist is she's cleaning more than my house..."

He raised his eyes at that, his testosterone poisoned brain filling in the blanks.

"She's doing these things for me because she also has a secret, one I am not at liberty to reveal. Whether she tells you or not is up to her...and you. In exchange for your consideration of her privacy, I will keep the Holly B affair confidential as well."

He nodded, gulping down his soda.

"That's the first thing. The second thing is that Robbie really does have a thing for you. I think, if you play your cards right, you will not only make a few bucks off of me, but you'll get some extra benefits from her."

He just stared at me a little incredulously. Or maybe he was thinking he was looking at the worst pervert he'd ever been this close to. In any event, he looked away and finished his drink.

"When do you want me to start."

Thatta boy. "Well, Robbie comes over Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2PM. When do you get off?"

He looked at me to see if I was for real and decided to play it straight. "3 on Tuesdays. 1 on Thursdays."

"Okay. Why don't you come by here about 1:45 on Thursday and we'll get this thing going. Deal?"

He shrugged again and limply shook my hand. Why don't parents teach their kids to shake hands properly these days?

* - * - * - *

Robbie arrived Tuesday afternoon ready for anything: she had her cleaning equipment in one hand and her gym bag in the other. Over the past several weeks I had begun asking her to bring all manner of things over with her, just in case I got bored with the usual hummer. A guy gets bored with the same old same old and Robbie just didn't ever seem to tire of drinking my cum.

In her gym bag she had dutifully placed her vibrator, a sleeping mask, her laptop and today I had made sure she brought several of her thong bikini panties. For the entire time she had been in my house this past month, she hadn't had a stitch of clothing on for more than a minute: when she arrived and as she was leaving. I thought it might make her just a little bit more unnerved to have barely anything on – a thong that slipped up her crack and reminded her how naked she really was. I wasn't sure how, or if, we would make use of the other things.

After she stripped and hung up her sweats, I asked her to show me her underwear. One after the other she held up the thongs – a deep red one, a pastel lavender and an ivory colored number. I never understood lingerie, and I surely didn't understand why a woman would pay 20 bucks for less material than a bandage, but that's what makes horse races, as my grandmother used to say.

"The lavender one," I suggested and watched as she slipped it on. "Pull it up tight – I want to see it go deep into your ass."

She blushed and giggled a little – this was still a game for her in spite of the things I'd forced her to do. A game, and it turned her on so much she was hooked. Forget about the blackmail; she was doing it now for the sheer insanity of the things I put her through. And the pain. She got off on the pain about as much as she did drinking my cum. At least, I figured she did. I was holding out on the pain stuff, though, I didn't want to blow it. Humiliation was my next best thing. She seemed to respond nicely to being degraded and slightly humiliated. I don't make the rules, the cunt makes the rules. At least, that's the way I've always felt. If the cunt wants to feel pain, she'll let me know. It's been that way since my first girlfriend...all the way up to Mary.

But there was something else, too, beside the pain and humiliation. I was getting the feeling she was falling for me, and that was not going to happen. I would catch her looking at me, staring just a little longer than she needed to, her eyes dilated – stereotypical "doe-eyed." It made me cringe. She was getting hooked on me, deeper than the casual sex, but more importantly, she didn't get it. This wasn't about love and affection. Not for me, and ultimately not for her. She'd have plenty of time for that, no doubt the first month in college after she'd learned the tricks I was teaching her. But not with me.

1...56789...12