Cumming of Age Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah of course I own a black t-shirt."

"Then yeah. Thanks dude." He opened a drawer and threw one to me. It smelled like him. A little tight on me, but then... that wasn't anything new. He grinned.

"You look hot." I grinned back and shrugged. I knew I looked hot. "You off to class?"

"Yeah. Marketing. Not really my thing."

"I would offer a lift but I think I've pushed my luck with you enough."

"I like the walk." We looked at each other across the room. I opened my mouth and Keiran held up his hand to stop me.

"I don't teach second year classes. If you're still hot for me next year let me know."

--

Thank god for Dan. He called me about a week after we hooked up.

"Flat mates are out, I'll pick you up and we'll go for round two?" I was at Uni but he definitely had the better offer. I grinned as I hung up and tried to make a graceful exit from my study group.

"Who was that?" Gus asked. I could feel myself blushing.

"Just someone from class. We're gonna study..."

"And she can't come here?" Robbo raised his eyebrows at me.

"He." Gus corrected him, looking at me. I closed my eyes in embarrassment.

"I'll see you at home ok?" I shook my head as I walked away. I could practically hear them laughing at me. What was wrong with me? How did other guys play it cool?

Dan had an embarrassing red Mazda Mx5 and I felt myself grow the same colour as he honked at me across the street. Great.

"Hey kid." I groaned as he leant over to kiss me. He put his sunglasses on and his arm around me. "What's wrong?"

"This is so fucking embarrassing."

"What, half your campus realising you're a little slut for a hot daddy?" I laughed as I glanced over the road. Luckily no one I knew- I still wasn't out- not that I had any intention of staying in the closet, this just wouldn't have been my preferred method of coming out. Still, plenty of people were looking. I squeezed his thigh.

"Just go."

——

"New rules." He said as we reached his bedroom. "But veto them if you need." He said softly. I nodded. "You're not allowed clothes in here anymore so strip." I began to obey, pulling off my shirt and trousers. "Stand up straight." Dan said gruffly. I whined as he pulled my shoulders back. "Display yourself proudly, you're a hot piece of ass, you got it?"

"Yes, sir." He grinned.

"I want you to call me something different today." He looked at me. "Something I thought about in the car." I raised an eyebrow. I thought I could figure that out.

"Daddy?" He moaned.

"Yeah. I like that. I got other subs I like to use as my little slaves. Pain sluts and pigs... but you're not like that eh stud?" He stroked my hair. "You're just a good boy aren't you?" He could see how I hard I was.

"Yes, daddy." I whispered.

"Good boy." He kissed me softly. I moaned as he pulled away. "None of that." He said. I nodded. "So. Naked at all times. You can address me as Daddy or sir. And just Dan when we're done." He grinned.

"Yes, daddy."

"Now last time we fucked you weren't very good at following directions were you boy?" I blushed and looked down.

"Don't look away from me. So this time you're gonna be really fucking good for me aren't you boy?"

"Yes sir. Daddy." I blushed furiously.

"Good boy. And to help with that I'm gonna give you a spanking."

God that was so embarrassing. I shook my head, pleading with him. Dan gently touched my face and tilted my chin to look at him. "Colour?" Oh damn, he was gonna make me say it.

"Green." I admitted. He grinned.

"Good boy." He sat on his bed and patted his lap. I was a little unsure... I'd seen this but only in porn and even the amateurs really know their angles. I didn't. I walked over to him and he lay me on his lap, my leaking dick pressing into him and my head and legs supported by the bed. He rubbed my arse gently, jiggling it and tapping it.

"Relax baby, you're gonna love this. It's not gonna hurt ok? This is about you submitting to daddy, not about pain." That was kind of reassuring, but my main issue was that it was fucking humiliating to be naked and spread across another mans lap. Not that my dick seemed to mind.

"Dan... daddy..." I moaned as he squeezed my cheeks. "What if I..." I was already leaking buckets, and it's not like I ever needed much friction.

"Do you think that's going to be a problem?"

"Yes." Dan laughed and took his first real swat at my arse. Fuck. It stung but he was right, it didn't hurt. It felt like he owned me. I blushed and ground into him.

"Stop that." Dan slapped me again. Oh no. This felt way too good. God, how did I get off on this? I grunted as he swatted my arse. "Good boy." He muttered. "You're taking this so well. You fucking big hunk of muscle. How much do you weigh?"

"About 100kg sir."

"And it's all fucking muscle." He laughed and spanked me. "Well. Mostly." He jiggled my ass. "And you fucking love this don't you? You love what a little slut you are don't you?"

"Yes daddy."

"You love being shown your place don't you?" He spanked me again.

"Yes daddy." I moaned, trying not to hump against him to ease my hard on. It didn't help. "Shit... stop..." Dan laughed.

"We haven't even started, baby. That little fucking dick of yours is fucking eager isn't it?"

"It's not little." Dan laughed at my offended tone.

"That's true. Such a hot fat dick on such a hot young body. Shame about your fucking lack of control though? You want to cum?"

"Please, sir."

"Good boy. Cum for me." He gave me permission just in time and I shuddered underneath him.

"Fuck- I'm sorry. Your jeans..." Dan laughed.

"Suck it up." He demanded, pushing me gently to my knees.I moaned in arousal as I obeyed and sucked my cum out of his jeans. I glanced at him as I reached his dick and started to suck on that a little too. "Oh yeah." He moaned. "Good boy." Encouraged, I continued to make out with his dick through his jeans. "Fuck yeah. Such a needy fag- fucking boy." I glanced up at him. He bit his lip. "Sorry." He whispered as he caught my eye and realised I'd caught his slip. I pulled away.

"Thanks." I said. Dan paused, his hands in my hair. He was blushing- not something I see from him much.

"You still want to play, Jack? We can stop. Or just fuck." I thought about it.

"I'll fucking deck you if you call me that." I said, and I returned my head to his dick. He laughed.

"I'll fucking deck you if you call me that DADDY." He corrected me. I laughed. "Alright you fucking stud. That first one was cos I like you. From now on not only will you not cum without permission, but you're not gonna cum until I do." I moaned. Dammit. I mean, this was half the point, but it was just gonna be so damn hard. I paused in my worship.

"Yes, daddy."

"Good boy."

He let me suck on his actual dick and proved that he personally had excellent orgasm control, pulling out and getting me to work on his balls whenever he got close. I did reach for my own dick a couple of times which meant I ended up in handcuffs, my arms behind my back.

"Thats real pretty Jack." He grinned, looking down at me. I had a feeling we wouldn't be stopping at handcuffs.

He spat into my mouth as I glanced up at him and laughed as I savoured it. "Good boy." He stroked my head. "You wanna fuck me?" I blinked up at him. I knew how cute that was. I mean, I knew I wasn't the typical fem-boy who looked cute sucking on a big dick but I had my own thing going on. The dumb, muscly, slutty himbo thing. I raised my eyebrows. He knew that I couldn't outlast him right? He grinned. "Get on the bed baby." I obeyed slowly, trying not to lose my balance with my arms tight behind my back. He stopped me as I stood up and looked at me thoughtfully. He rummaged in a drawer for a second and held something out.

"Colour?" He checked. I almost died.

"Jesus christ." I looked at the collar hanging from his hands. A fucking collar. I shook my head. "Green." I mumbled. Dan laughed at my embarrassment as he fastened the collar around me. He kissed me.

"You're really cute when you're embarrassed." I shook my head.

"I'm not cute, I'm sexy." Dan laughed and bit my ear.

"Fuck yes. You're so fucking sexy baby. You're the hottest fucking guy I know. Lie down." So I lay down, grateful that- at least for now- we were stopping at a collar. He sat on my face and I started to tease him with my tongue. He moaned and gently humped himself against me, using me. I tried to rim him properly, but he was too busy being in charge. It was driving me crazy. I had an idea. It was a bad one. But... Ah, fuck it. He couldn't really be mad at me. I sat up and wrapped my legs around him, forcing him face down. He started laughing- I bet none of his other subs would dare- and I pinned him down so I could rim him properly. I did love being used, but I loved making him feel good more and I knew I could make him feel real fucking good. He moaned and let me do my thing. He relaxed against me and I worked my tongue deeper and deeper in his arse. He moaned.

"Fuck me." He said. I didn't wait for him to change his mind. I shuffled off him and he got on all fours, sticking his arse out. I bit my lip, a little unsure as to how to proceed. There was no way I could fuck properly with my hands tied behind my back. Still, I could try. I shuffled forward on my knees and rubbed my dick up his slit. It... oh god it felt good. Ok. I breathed in as Dan helped me out, spreading his cheeks and guiding my dick in. I started thrusting and he moaned. He was really working his own dick- he hadn't let me get in until he was really fucking close. He moaned and his arse started clenching around me. Oh god damn, he must really want me to fail. I tried not to lose my balance or change up my rhythm as I fucked him hard and deep. "Yes, yes Jack, just there... oh fuck yes..." I grunted as he came and slowed my thrusts until Dan slipped off me and rolled over, unclipping my hands so I could run them all over his body. He was panting and grinned at me. "You didn't ask for permission." I frowned.

"I didn't cum." Dan grinned even wider.

"Shit. Sorry. Let me finish you off." He knelt between my legs and started to swallow my dick. He wasn't half bad at that. Of course, now that I wasn't trying desperately to hold anything back, I didn't get to enjoy it for long.

"Daddy, please." I whimpered. Dan glanced up at me. I think he nodded but if I'd learnt anything from him it was about getting explicit permission. I pulled away and replaced his mouth with my hand. "Please." I begged.

"Yeah baby. You can cum." So I did, and I fucking coated his face, which was so fucking hot.

"You little shit. Lick that up." He laughed at my enthusiasm, slobbering all over his face and placing kisses all over him. We rolled around, making out and touching each other for a minute before settling down, panting. I reached up to take the collar off. "Keep it on." Dan demanded. "It drives me crazy, it's so hot." I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

"Fuck no. That's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done to me."

"So far." He corrected me. "God, you're a terrible sub, I was so wrong." I shrugged as I nestled into his arms.

"Maybe I'll get better. We should try it a few more times." Dan laughed.

"Oh yeah." He said. "Well keep trying. I might have to lock your dick up but-" I jumped out of his arms.

"Red."

"Oh baby, I was joking. Sorry Jack. I would never lock you up. I love your big dick." I glanced at him. He was sincere.

"Sorry Dan. I know you're like... way more experienced than me. Some of that stuff just freaks me out." He held out his arms to me.

"Jack, some of this stuff freaks everyone out. Don't feel bad ok? Proud of you for safewording properly, I love a man who knows what he likes." I nodded slowly.

I dunno. I just felt super vulnerable after that. Dan could clearly read my mind because he sat up. "Lie down Jack. Have some water." I obeyed him. He touched me gently, booking in my eyes.

"Don't drop on me." He muttered. I blinked.

"Don't what?" I kissed his nose as he hovered over me. He laughed.

"Ok, you're fine."

"Damn fine." I corrected him. Dan wrapped me up in his arms and we talked about nothing for a while before he suggested a shower. I ended up hanging out with him and his flatmates again.

"You got tickets to Red Fang?" Greg, the long haired metal guy greeted me. Huh. I guess they remembered me. Maybe Dan didn't have quite as many people coming and going as I'd thought he did. I nodded.

"My flatmates opening for them." Greg grinned.

"Hell yeah." He offered me a cigarette and a beer, both of which I accepted gratefully as I watched Dan cooking for us.

"Thats right, you all just fucking sit back and enjoy yourselves while I take care of the whole flat." Dan rolled his eyes. Greg grinned nastily.

"Thought you liked taking care of things daddy." Dan turned a little pink, but nothing compared to me. Greg laughed at my face. "Oh my god, you're so predictable Dan. Sorry Jack." He laughed as I shook my head and waited for a hole to open up in the ground that I could jump into. "That really was just a lucky guess." He said. "Although..." Dan cut him off.

"Greg." He shook his head firmly and glanced at me. Greg nodded and shut it, to my relief.

Dan gave me a look after dinner.

"You staying the night?" He asked. I blushed.

"Oh. No, sorry. I'll um... I can head home." Dan laughed.

"Sure, if you'd rather. I'll drop you off. But I can also drop you off at Uni tomorrow morning. It's really up to you." I grinned at him shyly. I did stay the night. We fucked again, dropping most of the sub stuff the second time round- although I kept calling him daddy because he fucking loved it. He dropped me off at school in the obnoxious soft top. I kissed him goodbye and thanked him for everything.

"Do it again soon, kid. Have a great day at school." I rolled my eyes, he was doing that on purpose. Kid. School. I blew him a kiss as he drove away, laughing to myself. I turned around, to my shame right into Robbo. He looked at me.

"Ah-huh." He said. I blushed. Oh shit. Ok. This was fine. I always planned to come out anyway.

"Hi." I said. He smirked and we started walking towards our marketing lecture.

"Nice outfit. So nice you wore it twice?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Unlike some people having a dry spell I guess I got lucky last night." Robbo shrugged.

"With that guy?" I couldn't tell if he was joking or not. I sighed.

"Actually yeah. I... Sort of... Figured something out when Jen dumped me."

"About time."

Wait what? I looked at him quizzically. Robbo shrugged.

"Oh come on, Jack. I mean we all like rugby but you really like it." I opened my mouth. "You have underwear models on your walls."

"So do you."

"Mine are women." Yeah ok, a salient point. I shook my head.

"Gus knew too. Does everyone know? Cos honestly that might be easier." Robbo shrugged.

"I mean, we're your boys, of course we knew. Tell you what, keep getting dropped off by your sugar daddy and soon you definitely won't need to come out." I hit him playfully as we walked into class. We sat down and got out our laptops. "Just- just if you need to hear me say it- We're cool dude. I'm proud of you." I rolled my eyes... but I was glad he said it. I gave him a small smile.

"Thanks dude."

12