Cumming of Age Pt. 04

Story Info
Matt begins to explore his sexuality more.
1.5k words
4.37
17.6k
15
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: (This story contains guy on girl sex as well as guy on guy sex. if you aren't into that sort of thing then you should probably not read this story)


*

Ever since my pegging experience with Liz, her and Terry have been keen on playing with my ass a lot. Every time Terry sucks me off now she likes to put a finger in my ass. Of course I don't mind this, and it's really great I found another way to turn Liz on.

Terry has since convinced me I should join her and her friend for a threesome. I agreed and went over to her apartment on the day that we planned. When I got there I was greeted by Terry wearing a crop top and yoga pants.

She sat me down on the couch and introduced me to the man sitting next to me. His name was Johnny. He had short dirty blonde hair and had an average build. He was wearing a V neck and form fitting jeans.

"Remember that fantasy I told you that one time we had sex?" Terry asks

"You'll have to be more specific." I respond.

"I wanted to have threesome with 2 guys, and since your uh, experience with Liz I figured you'd be more open minded."

I'm still uncomfortable with the idea, but I should try everything at least once, besides I really liked pleasing Terry.

"Okay, I'll do it." I say.

"Oh thank you so much. Now, let's not waste anymore time."

She pulls me in for a deep kiss, I almost kind of expected it. I remember when I was worried I'd never have a first kiss. Now I kiss her and Liz all the time, and they seem to enjoy it.

I take my shirt off, and she takes off hers. She stands up and undoes her bra while I kiss down her stomach. Johnny comes up behind her and begins kissing her neck. I pull her pants and panties down and begins kissing her neck. I start eating her out as Johnny undoes her bra. Terry's moaning starts off soft, and she holds my head in place.

"Oh stick a finger in my ass." She moans.

I stick my finger inside her pussy to make it wet. Then my finger makes my way to her ass hole.

"Oh god that feels amazing!" She moans even louder.

Johnny steps back from the amazing display and begins to disrobe himself. He very quickly removes his shirt and pants and resumes his position. He gets down on his knees, sensing what he's about to do, I remove my finger from her ass. He starts tongue fucking her ass as I eat her pussy.

I move my hands up to her tits and squeeze them so hard. With a few more licks, Her cum drowns my tongue and I savor the unique taste.

"Oh you boys did a really good job." Terry says.

She pulls me close and kisses me and shares her cum on my lips. She pushes me onto the couch and kisses me harder. I close my eyes and just focus on the sensations she gives me. She kisses me all over my body, my chest, my stomach, my nipple, and eventually my cock.

I open my eyes and she gets on top of me, sliding my cock into her pussy. We've done this before and it never gets old. She moves her whole body up and down my cock. I'm in ecstasy, The feeling of my cock sliding in and out of her eager pussy has me incredibly turned on.

I look up and see Johnny feeding his cock to Terry. She sucking him off while riding me. He pulls out of her mouth and she gets off me before either of us cum. She begins kissing down my stomach and she finally reaches my cock.

I feel her tongue circle around the head of my cock and I love it so much. She shoves my cock in her mouth and my hips jerk in response. I open my eyes to look down at her and I'm shocked at what I see. Johnny is sucking my cock, and Terry is gleefully watching.

The realization hits me like a ton of bricks, a man is sucking my cock. What was stranger was that I was enjoying it. I was loving the feeling of having my cock sucked by a man and that kind of scared me. was I gay for enjoying this? My cock slides further into his mouth and it becomes harder to dwell on these thoughts.

"You like having another man suck your cock big boy?" Terry asks.

I can't bring myself to respond, I'm to busy trying to process what the fuck is even happening. Johnny pulls my cock out of his mouth and he smiles at me. My mind races with all kinds of thoughts, suddenly I find myself wondering what it would be like to suck his cock. I tried to shut this thought away, but when he stood back up and got close to my face. I saw his erect cock, there was nothing I wanted more.

He came closer to me and his cock stood inches away from my mouth. I finally took it in my mouth and started sucking it. All my reservations and nervous thoughts melted away. I'd never sucked a cock before or even thought about it. I never even sucked on Liz or Terry's strap ons. Sucking dick felt like nothing I'd ever done before.

He pulled out and told me to re position myself. I got on my knees on the floor and he sat on the couch. I eagerly took his large cock back into my hungry mouth.

"That's right Matt, suck his cock." Terry encouraged.

"How's that blowjob feel Johnny?"

"He's a natural cock sucker Terry!" Johnny moans.

I sink his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth, I begin to even fondle his balls. I never would have imagined how much I would have enjoyed sucking cock. I stick a finger in Johnny's ass and it's enough to set him off. He starts cumming in my mouth and it catches me off guard. For reasons I can't explain, I try my hardest to swallow all the cum I can. However I'm unsuccessful, but while I do swallow most of it, some of it drips down my mouth.

I look over at Terry who seems to have been masturbating to the whole thing.

"Oh Matt, You have no idea how turned on it makes me watching you suck cock.

It was a good to see all this was turning Terry on too. She comes over to me and kisses me, swamping his cum in our mouths.

Terry lays down on the couch, and I on top of her. I push my cock inside of her and begin thrusting inside of her. She grabs my ass and spreads my cheeks. I feel a cold sensation hit my ass but my eyes stay focused on Terry.

I feel Johnny's cock pressed against my ass hole. This is the moment of truth, some guys get curious and suck dick, even straight ones. The test of if I was really into this would be if I liked his cock in my ass.

I push back against his cock and he pushes it in me. I let out a loud moan, As he slowly penetrates my ass. Sure I had been pegged before, but this was nothing like it, this was a real throbbing cock inside of me. I thrust even harder into Terry, simultaneously pushing into her and back against Johnny.

I could feel his cock hitting my prostate and I had never felt so good in my life. I pulled out of Terry and stood up, putting my back against Johnny's chest, with him still inside me. She got up and just watched me get my ass fucked by a man.

She definitely planned this, of course she'd want to see if I was into guys, especially after the pegging experience.

"Oh Matt you finally have a real cock in your ass, how does it feel?"

"I feels amazing!" I moan.

Johnny starts to get more aggressive, he grabs my hips tight, and he pulls almost completely out of me, then thrusts balls deep into me. I couldn't take it anymore I had to cum.

My face is filled with his warm cum and he pulls out of me. I was so in the moment I begin to jerk myself off and finger my own ass. I use some of his cum dripping from my ass as lube to jerk off.

Terry puts her mouth on my cock and 2 fingers up my ass. after a few seconds of her vigorous sucking and fingering I finally cum, and she shares it with me with a kiss.

I'm left to ponder what just happened, was I gay? That seems unlikely as I just came from a very sexy woman. I guess that meant I was bisexual, I never thought about it before, it was fun.

To Be Continued...