Cumming of Age Pt. 05

Story Info
The series ends with a foursome.
2.4k words
4.61
9.8k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: (This story contains guy on girl, girl on girl, and guy on guy sex. If you aren't into that sort of thing you probably shouldn't read this).

***

In the past month, my sexual identity has escalated extremely quickly. One day I was a pathetic 18 year old virgin, the next i'm having kinky sex with my high school crush. My name is Matt, I'm average build with long brown hair. I didn't think I was much to look at but Liz proved me wrong.

Liz is a beautiful mixed race girl. She's a little on the chubby side with DDD cup tits and a well shaped ass. She has curly light brown hair and the prettiest brown eyes. She always wears a pair of cute round glasses and hardly ever wears make up(Which of course she doesn't need).

Liz took my virginity and I couldn't have asked for a better first time. I never would have guessed she was that much of a sexual person. She got me to eat my own cum which was a very unexpected turn on. An even more unexpected kink was when she played with my ass. She fingered it, licked it, and even put on a strap on and fucked my brains out.

I also somehow managed to have sex with my hot friend Terry. She's a tall brunette with square glasses. She has darker brown hair and is usually in yoga pants and a half t-shirt. She has tits that are both big and perky. I had a threesome with her and Liz and she helped Liz realize she was bisexual. She also put me in a position to experiment with guys.

Which brings me to Johnny, A tall slightly muscular guy. he has short brown hair and a pretty big cock. He's bisexual and really seems to enjoy having me suck his dick. He also enjoys the company of women like Terry. I think his favorite thing to do was to fuck my ass, it's one of my favorites too.

One day we found out that Liz got accepted into A university in New York so she's gonna be moving very soon. Terry was moving out to go to Harvard as she was a straight A student in high school. Johnny was moving in with his brother in Tennessee and is gonna go to trade school. I was gonna stay and focus purely on my writing and hopefully do something with it.

We all decided we should have all have sex one last time before we went our separate ways. My parents are out of town so we planned to have it in my house all night. I washed my sheets and cleaned my room to ensure it was perfect for the big night. I even used my fancy flannel sheets so it was even more comfortable.

The night has finally arrived. Liz showed up first(Obviously, she lives next door after all). Terry and Johnny arrive not to long after that in very casual clothing. Liz is wearing a red t-shirt and black pants. Terry is in a tight Harry Potter t-shirt and yoga pants. Johnny wears a loose t-shirt and basketball shorts.

I show everyone to my bedroom, and it isn't long before we get started. Terry takes control, she grabs Liz by the cheek and they are locked in a passionate kiss. Johnny and I just stand there in awe at the lesbian display in front of us.

Terry takes off her top, showing she is wearing a lace red bra. Liz breaks off the kiss and puts her mouth in Terry's cleavage. Terry removes her bra, and Liz lets it drop to the ground. With her tits now free, Liz uses the opportunity to lick all over Terry's gorgeous tits. She flicks her tongue around Terry's nipples and she lightly moaned.

"Oh you like my tits, don't you Liz?" Terry moans

Liz doesn't bother to answer, as her mouth is a bit preoccupied. As she sucks on Terry's nipple she starts to lift up her shirt. She lets her mouth leave Terry's breasts for just a few seconds as she gets her shirt off, revealing a silk black bra.

"Oh Liz your tits are so massive, I love them!" Terry remarks.

"Yours are way better." Liz replies.

"Oh hardly." Terry says.

Terry and Liz kiss once again, this time more passionately. Terry removes Liz's bra and the two press their soft tits together. Terry begins undoing Liz's pants and pulling them down with her panties at the same time. In the same instance, Terry pulls off her yoga pants and panties.

Johnny and I sit on the bed watching these two vixens go at it. We follow the ladies lead and get nude ourselves. Within a few seconds we are all completely nude. As Liz and Terry continue to play with each other, Johnny and I start jerking off our hard cocks.

Terry lightly pushes Liz against the wall and lifts up her left leg. Terry begins humping her, rubbing their clits together. Liz wraps her arms around Terry and holds on tight. Terry starts off slow but slowly starts to speed up. The two moan very loud, but Liz's voice is more soft and sexy, while Terry is much more aggressive in tone.

As we watch the display, Johnny stops jerking off and puts his hand on my cock. I was a little surprised but was more than okay with it. I take my hand from my cock and begin jerking him off as he jerks me off.

Terry gets extremely aggressive as she rubs her pussy against Liz's. Finally Liz softly moans,

"Oh Terry, you're gonna make me cum!"

"Oh yeah, your pussy is gonna make me cum too."

The two hold position as they let out a serious of soft and aggressive moans respectively. The girls both cum and stare into each other's eyes for a good 30 seconds.

I let out a soft moan from Johnny stroking my cock, and it catches the girls attention. They both look over at us and smile.

"You were right Terry," Liz remarks. "Two guys really could be hot."

"We gave you boys a show, which you both clearly seemed to enjoy." Terry says. "So how about you two give us a show?"

I was pretty open to fulfilling this request, because I wanted to turn these girls on, especially Liz. I wanted Liz to get hot watching me play with Johnny, the same way I get hard watching her play with Terry. However I'd be lying if I said I was still kinda nervous. Just cause I had sex with this guy in the heat of the moment doesn't mean I wasn't still nervous about it. I was still struggling with

Us and The girls traded places and me and Johnny were standing in front of the girls in all our erect glory. I wasn't sure if I should make the first move, but before I could work up the courage Johnny pulled me in for a kiss. Kissing a guy felt different, it was more primal and less refined then kissing Liz or Terry. As we kissed our cocks rubbed against each other and I only got more hard.

The kiss ended and I looked over to see Liz and Terry smiling at me.

"That's really hot Matt!" Liz said.

I was so caught up in the moment I hardly noticed that Johnny got on his knees and started sucking my cock. Liz and Terry's respective smile grows bigger. Liz had never seen me with another man before, but judging by her smile and her hand going between her legs I'd say she liked it.

Johnny took more and more of me into his mouth. He grabbed my ass and pulled me towards him. My cock was fully erect in his mouth and I let out a soft moan.

"Oh Matt you're so hot." Liz moaned

Before I could cum, Johnny pulled me out of his mouth and stood up. He pulls me towards him for a kiss, and I can taste my pre cum on his mouth. We finish our kiss and puts his hands on my shoulders and starts lowering me down on my knees. His cock is a mere inch or two away from my face. I look over and see Liz and Terry fingering each other.

"That's right, suck his big cock Matt!"

I was still kind of nervous about it, but I decided to do it for Liz. I open my mouth and allow his big cock to enter my mouth. I suck on it lightly, teasing his cock, I was into this so I hoped he would be too. I seem to be better at sucking cock my second time around. Johnny starts moaning and I suck on his cock even harder.

"You're really good at sucking cock Matt." Johnny encourages.

I move my hand up against Johnny's ass and slip a finger in. His cock gets harder and he lets out a slightly feminine moan. He starts to move his hips and with one hard moan and no warning he fills my mouth with his cum. I swallow it all and savor the sweet taste of his cum.

The girls giggle as they finish fingering themselves. Terry ushers us over there with her finger and we both go towards them. I go over to Liz and Johnny goes over to Terry.

I get on top of Liz and immediately stick my fat cock inside of her. She moans an all to familiar sound and she pulls me closer with her soft hands. I thrust inside of her harder and harder, and her moans get sexier and sexier. She grabs my ass and her hips move with mine.

Terry gets on top of johnny and begins riding him hard. Johnny grabs her hips and holds on as she vigorously rides his cock. She begins dirty talking him and encouraging him.

"OH JOHNNY, YOUR COCK IS SO FUCKING HARD."

Johnny grabs Terry's tits and holds on for dear life. She rides him harder then she ever has. She starts screaming in ecstasy, moaning and cursing until she finally cums.

She gets off of Johnny and heads towards me. She gets on my right side while Liz remains on my left. They both kiss and explore my body, I might as well have died and gone to heaven. My dick has never been harder then with these two beautiful naked women at my side.

Liz begins sucking my cock as Terry kisses my neck and plays with my nipples. Liz surprises me and takes almost my whole cock in her mouth. I lean my head back as the pleasure I feel is so intense. Terry kisses me and I moan into her mouth. I can't take anymore and I cum into Liz's mouth, and she swallows it all. Terry gets on top of me and starts kissing me, but she doesn't touch my cock. After about two minutes, Terry gets off me and I see my beautiful Liz standing at the foot of my bed wearing a 7 inch flesh colored realistic strap on.

My cock twitches again and all I can think about is her cock filling up my ass. She started stroking her dildo and moving closer. Terry gets off me and goes over to Johnny and begins stroking his cock.

Liz moves up closer to me, so I grab her strap on and start sucking it. I pretend it's a real cock I'm sucking, that this really is giving her pleasure. She pulls her spit covered cock out of my mouth and gets on top of me. She spreads my legs and slides her cock into my eager ass. I moan as she forces it inside, spreading my hole open. It goes deeper into me and I push back against it. Liz starts kissing me as she fucks my ass with her cock

She goes faster and I hold her close and our skin is so close together. I feel her big tits pressed against my chest and with each thrust they rub softly against me. Her cock pushes against my prostate and my cock begins leaking pre cum. She uses her finger to scoop some up and brings it to my mouth. I lick my pre cum off her fingers while she fucks my tight ass and I couldn't be more turned on.

I look over to my right and see Johnny having his cock stroked by Terry. The two are very turned on by watching Liz peg me so passionately. I see Terry holding a vibrator in her hand. She moves it up under Johnny's legs and she begins to shove the vibrator up his ass. I hear her turn it on and he moans like a girl. She pulls it out then shoves it right back in, sending waves of pleasure through his body.

Liz pulls out of my ass and goes over to Terry. Johnny comes over to me and takes Liz's place. Without wasting anytime he thrusts his hard throbbing cock inside of me. I moan as he fucks me hard. His thrusts are more powerful as he still has the vibrator in his own ass giving him pleasure.

I flip us over and get on top of him. I ride his cock hard and fast. I try to bury his dick as deep in my fucking ass as I possibly can. He moans like a girl, thrusting his cock up into me as I ride him. I feel my ass filled with warm liquid as he cums hard inside of my ass.

I look over and see Terry bent over in front of Liz, having her ass fucked by liz's strap on cock.

"OH FUCK MY ASS LIZ, FUCK IT LIKE YOU FUCKED MATT'S!"

Liz thrusts in and out of Terry's ass hole making me so hard. Terry is rubbing her pussy at the same time. Finally she moans super loud and cums all over the floor.

I go over to Liz and present my hard cock to her. She begins sucking on it hard and fast, desperate to make me cum. She without warning inserts two fingers in my ass and fingers me hard while sucking me off.

I can't hold it back any longer and cum inside her hungry mouth as her fingers rub against my prostate.

The next morning they all leave and I know it's the last time I'll see any of them. I give one last kiss before she leaves. I stare into her beautiful eyes one last time. I will never forget them, and all they've done for me. I owe my sexual awakening to Liz, Terry, and Johnny. Liz is especially special because I think I loved her, She'll always mean the world to me.

The End...