Cumming on My Naive Mommy Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake makes it his goal to keep cumming on his naive Mommy.
975 words
4.21
87.4k
86

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 02/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After his shower Jake knew he had to do coat his mother's body with his cum at least once more. He lied to himself and thought that just this once would get it out of his system, so that he could go on with his day afterwards.

With that in mind he tactically chooses to wear some very loose grey sweatpants and a simple light green shirt. He never goes commando, so just feeling the material on his sensitive cock made him bulge out a bit.

Looking at himself through the mirror he couldn't help but clearly see his cock through his pants.

He knew that just like always his naive mom would not realize or at the very least not acknowledge what he's got down there.

"I have to use this to my advantage, I need to get off at least once more. If I don't I'll seriously get crazy and be useless for her in the yard."

Jake tried justifying his crazy idea but at the end of the day he just needed to get his rocks off.

Coating his mother's face, just like he dreamed, would be his ultimate goal.

All these thoughts made his cock react "Fuck! Alright I should really stop thinking about these scenarios in my head. I'd be fine with humping her and cumming into my sweat pants as well."

Entering the kitchen, he was greeted by a most beautiful sight.

His voluptuous mother was scrambling eggs at the counter, her back was to him.

She was humming to herself, moving her sizeable ass in a rhythm.

Jakes cock was already painfully hard, however the moment he saw remnants of his sticky cum from this morning all over her ass and crotch made his dick seriously wet at the tip.

He couldn't hold it anymore, he had to cum on her, right now.

This time it simply wouldn't be enough to cum into these pants.

He was forcibly led by this strong desire to coat her ass with as much of his potent cum as he could.

Quietly yet with great haste he snuck behind his mother.

Jake pulled his dick out of his pants, the vision in front of him nearly made him cum already.

Seeing his obscenely erect cock, glistening with wetness at the tip aiming itself at her was just too much.

"Ugh! Jake, what the hell?!" Mia yelped.

"Baby enough with the rough housing!"

Jake tried to downplay it, yet feeling his cock nestled right between her huge ass checks made him crazier than ever.

"Never mommy. Or don't you want us to be close anymore?"

This "rough housing" they spoke off looks less like innocent play and more like some hard-core humping from the outside looking in.

"Of course, I do baby! Is physical connection this important to you?"

"Fuck! God damn!" Jake thought to himself.

He kept pumping against his mother, humping himself silly.

His mom had long forgotten the eggs, and tried to hold herself steady with the counter.

"Yes! Mommy. Yes! Yes! Goddamn yes!", he was pumping as hard into her as he could.

His slick cock, coated in precum rubbing all over her ass.

His naive mommy, somehow missing all the signs of this being completely wrong and reprehensible encouraged him to the finish line.

"Oh my sweet baby! You are this excited and happy to be close to me? My baby of course I'll let you be close to me. Jake you never have to ask. Hug me whenever you want!"

Jake embraced his mom from the back, holding onto her for dear life.

Hugging her, right under her breasts. Feeling the warmth of these mammoths resting on his upper arms.

"Yes! Mommy! I will! I will always hug you! I will always wrestle you! I love you so much!"

He was becoming frantic, with each word he would pump even harder.

"Oh son, oh my dear boy. Yes, I will always be here for you baby!"

"Fuck! Fuck! Mommy, tell me, please, please tell me! Is it ok for me to cum to you? Is it ok for me to cum?"

Jake was so close, so agonizingly close.

"Baby of course, you can always come to me. I will wait with open arms for you to come. You understand sweetie? Come to me whenever you want."

"I'm cumming mommy, I'm cumming!" with that he finally came.

His first few spurts came out with such an intensity that they reached as far up into her shoulder blades. Covering big portions of her back on their way down.

His last spurts covered most of her ass, dripping down between her legs and onto her pj clad pussy.

Jake let go of his mom and quickly pulled his sweatpants up.

Mia turned around not a second too early and embraced her son.

"Oh, my poor baby! I never knew you were lacking for so much physical contact between us two. I love you so much my baby, I'll make it up to you."

She accentuated everything with soft, warm kisses all over his face.

"I wasn't joking when I said you can always count on me. Come to me whenever you please. And if it's ok then I'll come to you a lot more from now on as well, ok baby?"

"Mommy you've made me the happiest, I'll keep cumming on you from now on. I love you."

Filled with emotion Mia didn't think much about her son misspeaking.

"I love you too sweetie! However, let me finish these eggs, I am ravished."

"Sure, thing mom, I'll prepare the table."

Jake couldn't help himself but gawk at his mother's cum coated back the whole time.

Call it wishful thinking or precognition, but he was sure of himself that he'd plaster her beautiful face with his cum before this day ends.