All Comments on 'Cumming on My Naive Mommy Ch. 02'

by PartTimePervert

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

part 3 please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I understand the stories by nature are fast, like his emotions. But, this one felt really rushed. Slow down a little when writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was actually pretty good and got super witty at the end. Bravo 👏🏾

Looking forward to more ways mom accidentally consents to sex stuff without knowing what's happening lol good stuff bro

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoverabout 1 year ago

Your protagonist really wants to blow a load of hot cum on his mom's face, and I want to read about it. Get to work, PartTimePervert.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No story can be good if it requires brain-dead characters.

Fran_cdFran_cdabout 1 year ago

Fun! He's humping her and she doesn't even realize it! And talking about cumming on her, and she doesn't make the connection to the humping! I like it. :)

redlion75redlion75about 1 year ago

Mommy knows and is encouraging him to do more than cum ON her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the stories keep writing and hopefully longer and even more amazing detail.

binbin1binbin1about 1 year ago

Love it so far. Let's see how far he can get.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 1 year ago

You should consider waiting until you're an adult to post anything here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting story. A mom playing an innocent and dumb woman while her son keeps cumming on her. 5 stars. Please write part 3 as soon as possible.

rodavrodavabout 1 year ago

Oh goodness!! I like the first chapter. But this second one? It’s so unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Got potential keep it up. Needs to be longer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ignore the hating comments. This is a fun series lol. Keep Writing and have fun with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Post more asap. Ive reread both like 6 times each

analustanalustabout 1 year ago

Liked it. Wish it was longer.

lgb400lgb400about 1 year ago

Are you working on a new chapter, new story or anything?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is incredible. Can't wait for part 3!

nightdragon1nightdragon111 months ago

Great story so far.

safarijimsafarijim10 months ago

Please come back and continue this series

PartTimePervertPartTimePervert10 months agoAuthor

I'll continue this story soon! I'm about to graduate and gain my bachelors degree, so I had no time nor energy to write stories.

But I'll continue this one and I've thoughts of plenty of others as well.

See you guys soon!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

OMG THATS SO HOT !!!!! MMMMMMMMMM ..... I couldn't help it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To the author: You said 2-3 months ago that you would continue the story soon and also write new stories. We are impatiently waiting for them since this chapter was uploaded 7 months ago. Can you inform us about when you will post the new chapters and what the current situation is? Thank you.

PartTimePervertPartTimePervert8 months agoAuthor

Hey Anon, sorry to have kept you all waiting.

Over time I've been gaining views and I am grateful for the followers I gained and for all the comments that people left under these chapters.

I've come here with good news! I just published the third chapter right now!

It's pending and hopefully will be approved by the admins in the coming days.

I apologize for the long wait in between these chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very good…keep writing…She’s a very good mother to not let her horny son feel guilty in any way. My mother was the same even after that first time when I blasted cum everywhere in the bed. Some mothers will even start sleeping with their teenage sons so that they don’t feel guilty. She always wore the prettiest things to bed too. Sometimes I wondered if those pretty things would feel good on me…

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous