Cumming on the Dance Floor

Story Info
Cum party with me and watch me be naughty on the dance floor.
1.2k words
4.21
16k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruzlove
Cruzlove
17 Followers

Something New

Hello, my name is Jackie. I'm 23 years old with long black hair, 5'6, and b cup sized boobs. I've always received compliments on my booty. While in high school I competed on our swim team then swam for fun while in college. After I graduated in early 2021, I found a decent job that I wanted to start my career at.

Before 2021 ended, my boss decided to promote me and recognize me for all of my hard work. With the promotion, Chris (my boss)told me additional roles have been assigned to me as well. I wasn't too happy about the extra work, but I was happy I can finally make some more money and move up in my company.

At first this opportunity was great, but it started to take a toll on me. I was spending longer hours at work and felt drained by the time I got home.

Liz calling...

'Hey Jackie! What are your plans for Saturday night?! Let's go out!'

(Liz is my best friend, Elizabeth. I call her Liz for short. She always ask me to get drinks with her but I'm usually to tired to do so. We've been friends since high school then we lived together while in college. Liz is a similar build to me, but she's taller at 5'8 and have blonde hair)

Me: 'Hi Liz! I don't know, I was just going to stay home and binge watch a new Netflix show.'

Liz: 'Omg no, come out with me. You're going to enjoy it!'

Me: 'ughh okay, fine. When and where?'

Liz: 'Yayyy, I'll pick you up Saturday night at 8 and we're going to a club I love. Wear something sexy!'

Me: 'Okay, I'll try my best, see you later'

Phone hangs up...

I guess I have to find something sexy to wear, but all I have is a mid thigh black dress. I think that'll be fine especially if I wore some cute shoes with them. Ooo, I can even do my hair and my eye lashes as well.

*Saturday at 8pm

While I'm waiting outside for Liz, I realize how good I look in this dress and how sexy I feel. I usually don't wear lingerie but I think I made a good decision. Finally, I hear Liz pulling up

Me: Hey Liz! About time you get here, I've been waiting.

Liz: I'm sorry, I had to take care of something lol. You look beautiful!!

Me: Thank you, so do you!! But what do you mean by the first part?

Liz: *Gigglying well I got this new sex toy that I can wear while being out. It's remote controlled. I've been playing with it on the way here.

Me: Omg, why? I thought we were just going to a club

Liz: it's a special type of club lol. You're going to love it.

(Liz plays with controller and let's out a soft moan)

Me: Idk about this, you can just take me home

Liz: Stop it, you'll love it. Plus, don't act like I never use to hear you use your vibrator at night in the dorm. You're not quite, Jackie lol

Me: shhhh, but fine, I guess I'll give it a try

*We arrive at the bar and about to walk in.

I follow Liz into the club and it's out of this world. Blinding Lights by The Weekend is playing, everyone is dancing, glow in the dark lights are shinning everywhere. As I scan the club, I noticed different sex themed things all around.

Me: In a gaze, I looked at Liz and asked her 'Liz, what is this?!'

Liz: It's sex themed night, enjoy yourself and relax! I've been here before and always had the best time. Don't be afraid to enjoy yourself and meet someone. Let's get drinks! I'm buying!

I haven't had sex in awhile but it would be nice to enjoy myself. I have a feeling tonight is going to be a wild night. We're two drinks in and I start to feel a little buzz.

(Liz and I decide to go dancing)

While dancing on one another, I can feel her buzzing on my legs. I forgot she still had the vibrator in. I know she has to be super wet. As I notice the buzzing, it starts to pick up speed. Liz whispers in my ear, 'I'm so turned on right now, it feels so fucking good.' She starts to let out soft moans, telling me she's going to cum soon. She let out another moan in my ear then I heard her say 'oh fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cummingggg.' Her body Collapses on mine while I hold the both of us up. She looked me in my eyes and tells me I need to try this and that I need to cum for her. I threw down a shot and went to the bathroom to put it in.

I cleaned off the toy and went in one of the stalls to put it in. In the stall, I noticed I was pretty wet. I slid one finger inside of me and i can hear the wetness as I slowly moved in and out. I slid a second finger in me and start to finger myself knowing I could cum easy if I continued. Someone came into the bathroom, so i decided to stop before someone heard me. Fuck, I'm so turned on right now. I slid the toy inside of me and left the bathroom. When I got back on the dance floor, Liz immediately turned it on and it instantly hit me. My pussy was begging to be played.

As Liz and I dance in the center of the dance floor, I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter. I just want to rub myself to orgasm but I know I shouldn't do it in public. At this point I don't care, i need to cum. I whispered to Liz to turn it up, it starts to vibrate faster. Fuckkkkk it feels so fucking good. Ohhh, I'm going to cum. I hug Liz tightly as my orgasm rushed through me. God, it felt so good.

Liz could tell I enjoyed it so she kissed me on my lips. Liz broke away from the kiss and started to dance on me again face to face. She grabs my chin and brought my face closer to her then kisses me again. While kissing, I can feel her other hand slowly rise up my dress until it was resting against my panties. She starts to massage my pussy, I let out a moan knowing I'm going to cum again if she continues. I kiss her harder so she can pick up the pace, fuckkkk I'm going to cum. I tuned out all the music and the people around us. I want to fully enjoy the experience. My moans get louder and louder, I know the people next to us can hear me but I don't care, I need to cum. I whisper 'faster.' Liz picks up her pace. Here it comes, fucckkkkkkk I'm cumming. It feels so good. I let out a louder moan than anticipated and could feel some people turned towards us. However, when i looked up, people were recording us...

Work is going to be interesting on Monday if anyone finds out...

Cruzlove
Cruzlove
17 Followers